The Owl House (Lilithxreader)

By Violetbentbotg

So Camila asked her niece y/n to drive Luz to the summer camp, but they both ended up pretty far away from th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

9

112 5 0
By Violetbentbotg

"I've always wanted a tiny servant to model my line of baby clothes."- Eda and a guy named 'Grim Hammer' were playing hexes hold'em and she just had lost King to him.

"No! I don't look good in clothes. I'm all-natural."- King wasn't happy at all.

"Eda, do something!"-Eda twirled her finger, but instead of doing magic her arm erupted in feathers.

"I can't perform magic."- she explained.

Tibbles, as Grim Hammer asked to be called snaped his fingers, chains bursted out of the ground and wrapped around Eda.

"You think this can stop me? I can still bite your ankles."

"You don't think I know who you are? Eda, the owl lady.".- Eda gasped.-"that's right.". Tibbles pulled out her wanted poster.-"I've seen your wanted posters around here. I wonder how much the emperor's coven would pay me to hand you over."

"Tibbles!"- y/n exclaimed knowing how much Eda heated covens especially the emperor's one. Lilith wouldn't achieve her goal of capture her, at least not this time.-" I will play hexes hold'em against you, if I win you will let them free."- and they could steal the elixirs after that or something.

Tibbles smirked.
___

Hexes hold'em was an interesting game and probably should be played just by those who understand the complexity of it's tricks. Which of course wasn't y/n the human, maybe that's why Tibbles was destroying her at it.

"King, I'm sorry."- Eda was resigned already whispering to King. Tibbles and y/n were apparently too concentrated on the game and not listening.

"King? Who's King? I go by little bone boy now"- that's how Tibbles called him before.

"I know I have a problem. I get obsessed with hexes hold'em. But I'm done with that stupid game. Look."- she ate a card.

"You promise?"- King asked.

"I promise."

"Okay, okay. I'll grab you the elixir and then we can bust out of here."- but Tibbles heard that.

"Bone boy! You will do no such thing. The emperor's coven is already on it's way to send this witch here to the conformatorium."- He forgot the game and climbed onto the counter kicking the cards off. -"And nothing can stop me. Nothing!"

Then a giant foot of a... House? stepped directly through Tibbles' stand. A bottle of Eda's elixir fell on the ground, intact. Luz was waving out the window.-" sorry, mister."- and the owl house continued down the street.

While Eda sat up and laughed King backed away from Tibbles.

"Wait, what—Was that my house?"- Eda looked at y/n who was even more shocked. She didn't expect that to be the kids plan.

"Eda, quick!"- King tossed her the elixir. She catched it in her mouth, downed it, then spat the bottle out, then traced a spell circle making the chains explode, and her feathers poof off her arms.

"No, no, no! My scam stand."- poor Tibbles.

"Sorry, Tibbles, old boy. It looks like you forgot about the wild card."-she grabbed her staff and throwed cards at Tibbles while they left.

"Curse you, witch. Curse you, bone boy. Curse you, human. I'll have my revenge. Tibblet-Tibblie Grimm Hammer the Third will have his revenge!"
___

Did we do it?- Luz asked.

"Is the room spinning or is it just me?"- Hooty opened the door.-"ah. Just a little house humor."

"Sorry about all that, Hooty."

"It's okay. I'm just glad I was included."-the door was slammed closed, revealing Eda on the other side.

"Oh, boy."- that was Luz.

"You are so busted."- y/n and King were behind Eda.

"Oh, man."

"You held a moonlight conjuring."- Eda didn't sound happy at all.

"I did."

"And you animated my house."- she continued.-"my house!"

Willow stepped in front of Luz.-"no. Don't punish Luz. We're the ones who pushed her to do the conjuring."

Gus stepped in front of Willow.-"If you're gonna eat me, just do it now. Do it now!"

Eda looked disgusted at the idea.

"Why does everyone thinks you're gonna eat them?"- y/n asked with a smile. Eda shruged, she didn't understood either.

"Hey, you didn't have to do that."- Luz told her friends.

"Yes, Luz. I did."- Willow replied.

"Well, you're all guilty, so you'll all be punished by cleaning my house top to bottom."- she summoned lots of cleaning supplies that landed in the kids' arms.-"And another thing..." they all gulped.-"that was totally amazing. And I'm so joining you for next year's conjuring. Now get to work."

Eda floped onto the couch.

"I can't believe they animated a whole house."- King said.

"Yeah. You're right. That takes some powerful magic."- Eda looked at them.

"Do you remember when you ate that kind of octopus/wizard?"- y/n laughed sitting beside her. Maybe it wasn't that crazy when people thought Eda would eat them.
___

"I'll admit when we talked about this conjuring thing I didn't expected you to make a whole house walk around the isles."- y/n told Luz as she sat on her attempt of bed on the floor.

"Believe me y/n, we didn't expect that either. But it was great! I wish you had seen it all, you always miss the fun."-Luz replied.

"Just give me a little more time."- y/n was confident about it.-"I was really brave today actually, I had a huge fight with a criminal scammer to save Eda and King from his dangerous trap."

"You did that!? Cool, tell me all about it!"- Luz was beyond excited.

"Tomorrow, it's too late now. And the story is pretty long"- hexes hold'em against little Tibbles was definetly far from Luz's expectations after her cousin's description.

"Ugh"- Luz complained.-" why did you mentioned it then? You should tell me the whole story now."

"I'll tell you another story, one that helps you sleep."- y/n tried to distract her.

"My parents did that a lot when I was a kid."- Luz smiled.-" I kinda miss mom but I'm glad she gets my texts."

"I left my phone on my house... Wait does she?"- y/n felt worried.-"did she asked you about the camp?"

"Of course but my answers are not very consistent since I don't know what to tell her."- Luz explained.-"and surprisingly she didn't asked about you, for now you're not in trouble."- she smiled.

"It's fine Luz, as long as we stay together everything will be okay, aunt Camila doesn't have to worry, I swear I'll protect you everytime you need it."- y/n hugged her cousin.

"Thanks y/n."- Luz hugged her back.-" hey what if both of our mothers already discovered everything and my mom's just pretending everything is fine?"

"I don't think so, they must be really busy helping animals to came up with the idea of their daughters being in another dimension luckily living with the most powerful witch and the king of demons."- they both laughed at that.

"Aunt Carmen would go crazy after hearing that!"- Luz said and y/n remembered how sceptical her mom was and her uncle was too, even y/n was sceptical about everything herself.

"I think my mom and uncle Manny would laugh at us thinking we just watched too much movies."- y/n replied.

"Hey! Dad would've believed it!"- Luz complained.

"Their side of the family is kinda boring, admit it. Your mom would believe it after some proofs."- y/n was fully convinced at that.

Luz thought about it.-"maybe, at least one of our parents would trust it."- she smiled.

"Mom could come here and she'd still call this place a fake."- y/n smiled.-" and my dad doesn't count, he doesn't even care to see me, let alone listen to my stories."- her smile softly vanished.

"It's not like you need him, you never did."

And y/n nodded but she did needed him, everyday. She wanted him to care about her. Manny loved his sister and niece and was there for them until life allowed him to, y/n was grateful and deeply loved him and missed him, but still she couldn't help to feel bad about her own father's lack of love.

"Stop the talk."- King complained.-"it's too late for humans to be awake, I order you to sleep."- he pointed his paw at y/n who smiled focusing on him.

"Of course your majesty."- she said standing up.-"Goodnight love"- she kissed Luz's forehead.

"Good night y/n, I love you."- Luz replied as she hugged King.

"I do too."- she said and headed to her own room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584 16 6
Why did you pick me this sooner?- A young man asked his mother I need you for something with Luz-his mother said while driving. Luz got herself with...
12K 205 10
(Cancelled, this story is fucking cringe) The summer of 2020 is.......Bizarre to say... Y/N is sort the same as Luz,a geek,has the same wacky mindset...
35.6K 1K 42
Luz thought it was finally time to leave the Boiling Isles and go back home. Once she got back, Camila didn't agree with her sneaking off for the Sum...
4.8K 205 35
**This is Book 1 of the 'Masking' series** After the death of Camila Noceda, Edalyn Clawthorne is now the legal guardian of Luz and Hunter Noceda...