𝔽𝕒𝕣𝕒 π•₯𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•Šπ•₯οΏ½...

By angelicMichiko

Fara is the eldest daughter of Tenzin and Pema, and the granddaughter of Avatar Aang and Master Katara. Fara... More

Information on Fara
Chapter 1- Backstory
Chapter 2- The Return to Republic City
Chapter 3- The Probending match
Chapter 4- Executive Manager
Chapter 5- The Missing Earthbender
Chapter 6- The Surprise Visit
Chapter 7- The Spirit of CompetitionοΏΌ
Chapter 8- Double date
Chapter 9- And the winner is.....
Chapter 10- The Aftermatch
Chapter 11- When Extremes Meet
Chapter 12- The Missing Avatar
Chapter 13-Turning the Tides
Chapter 14- General Iroh
Chapter 15- Endgame
Chapter 16- The Glacier Spirits Festival
Chapter 17- Goodbye's
Chapter 18- The Southern Air Temple
Chapter 19- The Phone call
Chapter 20- Peacemaker
Chapter 21- Ash
Chapter 22- Confused Feelings
Chapter 23- The Big Finale
Chapter 24- False Accusations
Chapter 25- Harmonic Convergence
Chapter 26- Darkness Falls
Chapter 27- Light in the Dark
Chapter 28- A Breath of Fresh Air
Chapter 29- Rebirth
Chapter 30- The Earth Queen
Chapter 31- In Harms Way
Chapter 32- Zaofu
Chapter 33- Birthday Sex
Chapter 34- Old Wounds
Chapter 35- Girls Day
Chapter 36- The Terror Within
Chapter 37- The Stakeout
Chapter 38- Deserted
Chapter 39- Its too Late
Chapter 40- The Airbenders
Chapter 41- Venom of the Red Lotus
Chapter 42- Jinora's Ceremony
Chapter 43- A Visit to the Fire Nation
Chapter 44- Midnight Love
Chapter 45-Birthday Bash
Chapter 46- Engagement Party
Chapter 47- Bring Your FiancΓ©e to Work
Chapter 48- After All These Years
Chapter 49- The Coronation
Chapter 50- The Calling
Chapter 51- Enemy at the Gates
Chapter 52- The Battle of Zaofu
Chapter 53- Reunion
Chapter 54- Secrecy
Chapter 56- Day of The Colossus
Chapter 57- The Last Stand

Chapter 55- Kuvira's Gambit

1K 40 6
By angelicMichiko

"You're telling me? Jinora was captured, but now she's back. Lin and Opal left with Bolin to search for their family, and to top it off, my Lulu da Vinci bag is missing?" Fara exclaimed, her voice tinged with distress.

Mako narrowed his gaze at her. "How did you not realize your own sister was missing?"

President Raiko's stern gaze swept over the group. "The borders are secure, and troops are guarding the rail lines into the city." Inside City Hall, he directed his attention to Varrick and Asami. Fara, Mako, Korra, Wu, and Tenzin were all gathered. "So what have you two geniuses come up with to fend off Kuvira?"

As Asami displayed the schematics, she explained, "It's a flying mecha suit!" Varrick interjected, striking the schematics to Asami's annoyance. "Asami got the idea from watching dragonfly-hummingbirds. You can take off straight up, fly in any direction—"

Raiko interrupted, inquiring, "Where does the spirit ray come out?"

Varrick responded coldly, "It doesn't have a spirit ray. I'm telling you what I told Kuvira: That technology should not be used!"

Enraged, Raiko declared, "It's already being used by Kuvira! I need spirit vine weapons, and I need them now!" He then directed his attention to Fara. "And where is General Iroh? He vanished without informing me!"

"That's Iroh for you," Fara replied knowingly.

Korra asserted firmly, "No. It was Kuvira's harvesting of the vines in the swamp that caused the Republic City vines to go crazy and grab all those people."

Raiko's eyebrows knitted in anger. "You're supposed to be the bridge between the two worlds. Why can't you harvest the vines?"

"I won't do that," Korra stated firmly, pausing for a moment. "But maybe, since the spirits love Republic City so much, I can convince them to help us defend it somehow."

Raiko nodded curtly in response. "Hmm."

Wu suggested, "Okay, maybe while the weapon geniuses and the spirit bridge are getting ready for battle, we should be evacuating the ordinary citizens so that if Kuvira attacks, they won't be hurt."

Raiko was taken aback. "That's ... actually a good idea," he admitted, regaining his composure. "Prince Wu, you work with the police to coordinate getting people out of the city. Now, everyone, get to it. I want daily updates."

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

A couple of days later, Raiko called for a meeting at City Hall to receive updates on their tasks. Inside Raiko's office, Raiko, Wu, Korra, Mako, Fara, and Tenzin gathered around a table, where a map of the city lay spread out before them.

"How's the evacuation coming?" Korra asked Wu.

"Could be better. At this point we've evacuated almost ..." Wu paused to consult his papers. "Eighteen families."

Distressed, Korra remarked, "Only eighteen?"

Fara's eyebrows furrowed. "There are millions of people in this city!"

"I said it could be better." Wu shrugged.

"The problem is, it's a voluntary evacuation and there aren't very many volunteers. They just don't feel like they're in any immediate danger." Mako explained.

The conversation abruptly halted as Bolin burst through the office doors. "Guys! Good, you're all here!"

Raiko stood up abruptly as Lin, Suyin, and Zhu Li entered the room, a look of irritation on his face. "What's with you interrupting my important meetings all the time?"

Korra rose from her seat, her expression a mix of surprise and relief. "Su ... what are you ... you're okay!" The two women embraced tightly. "I'm so sorry about Zaofu. How did you escape?"

"Opal, Beifong, and I rescued everyone," Bolin explained, enveloping Su in a tight hug. "But we had a run-in with Kuvira. We saw her super spirit weapon up close. Like, really close. Way too close," he added with a shiver.

"Is she going to use it against Republic City?" Tenzin asked tensely. Fara glanced at her father; he looked exhausted.

Zhu li nodded. "Yes. I found out she's going to attack in two weeks."

"Ooh! And Zhu Li's on our side now. Actually, she never really switched sides and I'm just gonna let her explain the whole thing." Bolin explained, gesturing towards her. "Zhu Li?"

"I pretended to be loyal to Kuvira so I could sabotage her weapon," Zhu Li confessed with a sigh. "It didn't work, but I did overhear her plans to attack."

Raiko clenched his fist in anger. "I knew she wouldn't stop at Zaofu."

Lin placed a hand on her hip, asserting, "My guess is, she's coming by rail. It's the only way she can transport that weapon."

Fara glanced at Korra, who nodded in agreement. "Then we'll cut the rail lines," Fara declared.

"I agree. But let's get as many citizens evacuated before we do," Raiko suggested. Turning to Mako, he instructed, "Put out the announcement. The evacuation is now mandatory."

Mako rose to his feet. "We're on it."

"Don't worry, Mr. President. I won't let Kuvira take our city," Korra reassured confidently.

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

Fara and Mako, accompanied by Chief Beifong and Prince Wu, headed to the Republic City Police Station to broadcast the announcement to the citizens via the radio operating room.

The operator connected one of the cables to another line. "We're patched into the emergency broadcast line. You're going out to every radio in the city."

Mako spoke into the microphone, his voice steady but urgent. "Attention citizens of Republic City. This is not a test. An attack on our city is imminent. President Raiko has ordered a mandatory evacuation for all citizens. Please find your evacuation handbooks and turn to subsection one-dash-two-six." He glanced at the book in front of him, flipping through pages. Suddenly, a phone rang, followed by several others, filling the room with a cacophony of sound and flashing lights on the switchboard.

"As specified, if you live in northwest vector one," Mako continued over the noise, "report to your primary meeting location, which is at the eastern entrance of the Southern Water Tribe library. Choose a leader as specified in section one-dash-two-eight." Lin and Fara exchanged looks, their expressions reflecting the chaos unfolding around them. Lin clenched her teeth and rested her forehead on her hand.

"Uh, Chief," the radio operator woman interjected. "We're getting confused calls from all over the city. I think Mako's starting a panic."

"What's confusing?" Mako asked, turning over his shoulder to face Lin. "I'm giving very specific instructions."

"Great, this is just what we need," Lin muttered, annoyance evident in her tone.

"I got this," Wu said, making Mako stand up to make room for him. "Hello, everyone, this is Prince Wu. Now, I know you're all a little scared. Believe me, I know what it's like to be afraid. I used to not be able to go to the bathroom by myself. But if we let that fear control us, none of us will ever be able to go to the bathroom, and then we all lose. But the people of Republic City aren't losers; we're winners. Winners that are going to get out of this city in a calm and orderly fashion. So I want you to grab your family, grab your neighbor, grab that guy down the street you don't know very well, and head to the nearest bus, train, or ferry station. We're going to get you out of here, safe and sound."

Lin and Mako exchanged astonished looks as Wu finished speaking. They glanced at the switchboard, where the lights indicating incoming calls were quickly disappearing, much to everyone's relief.

"Good job, kid," Lin said, turning to Wu. "You might not make such a bad king after all."

Fara smiled approvingly. "You did it."

Wu turned with a playful smirk. "Does that mean I get a kiss?"

Fara rolled her eyes. "Okay, I'm outta here."

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

At Air Temple Island, Tenzin opened a door and entered a room, with Fara following after him.

"Rohan's with the Acolytes. They have the boat ready to leave," Tenzin informed the room, his expression marked with distress as he scanned the gathering. Pema, Ikki, Jinora, and Meelo stood there, their suitcases empty. "Why aren't you all packed yet?"

"The kids and I have been talking and we decided we want to stay. This is our city and it's going to need all the help it can get." Pema declared resolutely.

"Yeah! Only a coward flees his fate." Meelo declared with conviction.

Tenzin embraced his family warmly. "Thank you," he said, releasing them and turning to Fara and Pema. "I'm sure Prince Wu could use your help with the evacuation," he suggested. Then, he turned to Meelo, Ikki, and Jinora. "And you three can help the other airbenders keep an eye on the Earth Empire troops from above."

Meelo raised a clenched fist confidently. "Kuvira's gonna rue the day she messed with," he knocked himself on the chest once, "Meelo."

Jinora glanced sideways at this statement.

Outside Republic City Station, Satomobiles littered the streets while airships hovered above. Transitioning inside, a long line of evacuees awaited boarding the trains. Fara, Wu, and Pema directed the crowd. Meanwhile, Iroh had contacted Fara, informing her that when he arrived, he would be stationed at Yue Bay.

As the sun rose, Korra, Mako, Bolin, Asami, and Fara ascended Air Temple Island, reaching the base of the tower where they were met by Tenzin, Lin, and Raiko.

As they ascended the stairs, Korra spoke up. "There's something important we need to discuss with you."

"What is it?" Tenzin asked.

"The five of us have been talking and ... we wanna take out Kuvira's spirit weapon before it gets too close to the city." Korra explained.

Tenzin's expression turned stern. "That sounds like a risk we don't need to take. The evacuation is on schedule and General Iroh is getting his army in place."

"I know Iroh can go toe-to-toe with Kuvira's army, but that weapon ..." Fara's voice trailed off.

"It's too powerful!" Bolin chimed in. "It can destroy the city."

"We can't let it get to our doorstep." Mako emphasized.

"We'll sneak behind enemy lines and disable the weapon," Korra proposed.

Asami stepped forward. "If it works, it'll even the playing field."

"But if you get caught ..." Tenzin interjected, his concern evident in his tone.

"It's worth the risk," Korra affirmed confidently.

"I agree," Raiko interjected, causing everyone to snap their attention towards him. "And it might be our only shot at preventing an all-out war." He nodded toward Korra. "Good luck."

Korra's gaze intensified. "We'll head out tonight."

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

As the morning sun illuminated the mountainous landscape, the bison soared through the crisp air, its deep groans echoing in the serene atmosphere. Bolin stood by, peering through a telescope, while Asami and Mako scanned their surroundings with keen eyes. Suddenly, Bolin's gasp of surprise drew everyone's attention, prompting them to look in the direction he indicated.

"Guys! I see something!" Bolin pointed eagerly. "Down there!" Kuvira's tanks were traversing the landscape, visible from their vantage point.

"Is that-?"

"Kuvira!" Korra finished Fara's sentence, the group surveying the approaching tanks. "She's already crossed into United Republic territory. She's a week early."

"This doesn't make sense," Mako remarked. "There aren't any train tracks this way. How are they transporting that super weapon of theirs?" As they spoke, they heard thudding sounds, signaling the Colossus passing by.

"Apparently on a giant mecha suit," Asami exclaimed, her voice tinged with disbelief.

The legs of the Colossus thud heavily against the ground, kicking up large dust clouds with each step. In the background, several airships loom ominously. Team Avatar gazed upon the Colossus in awe.

Mako glanced at Bolin. "Did you know Kuvira was building that thing?"

Bolin retorted sarcastically, "Oh, did I forget to mention it? No, of course I didn't know!"

The heavy footsteps of the mecha-suit ceased abruptly. Fara's eyes widened, and she turned to Korra. "She's aiming it at us, isn't she?" she asked, noticing a purple glow beginning to emanate from the end of the turret.

"I know what happens next! We gotta get out of here, now! Now!" Bolin shouted urgently. The Colossus fired a beam of energy that grazed the bison, causing it to veer off-course momentarily before stabilizing itself. Kuvira unleashed another blast, narrowly missing the group but obliterating a nearby mountain.

As Team Avatar's bison descended to Air Temple Island, Tenzin, Pema, Raiko, Lin, Suyin, Wei, and Wing assemble to greet them as they dismount from their bison.

"Fara? Korra? Are you all right? Why are you back so soon?" Tenzin inquired with concern.

Korra rushed over to Tenzin. "It's Kuvira. Our intel was wrong. She must have known Zhu Li had the information."

"What are you trying to say?" Raiko inquired.

"Kuvira's army is only a few hours away." Fara stated with urgency.

"No, they can't be! We're not ready." Tenzin exclaimed in alarm.

"And that spirit weapon of hers is attached to a giant mecha suit. It's over twenty-five stories tall!"

Fara turned to Lin urgently. "Get General Iroh on the line and tell him that the attack is happening today!"

Raiko nodded firmly. "We need to lock down the city." Lin swiftly rushed off to carry out the orders.

"Pema! Find Wu and get the remaining citizens to safety, immediately." Tenzin instructed. "We can't have innocent lives in jeopardy."

"What should we do?" Bolin asked.

"Let's go to my factory." Asami suggested. "Maybe we can get a few of those hummingbird suits up and running."

"We're coming with you," Suyin declared, while Asami nodded in agreement.

"I'll head to the front lines and help Iroh." Fara declared.

" I'll come with you." Korra offered.

Korra and Fara approached the front lines, where General Iroh's army was stationed. Tents dotted the landscape, and a formidable force of a thousand soldiers, each with their unique bending styles, stood ready for battle. Barbed wire stretched before them, strategically placed to impede the progress of any mechatanks.

Korra and Fara navigated through the tents until they reached the front, where General Iroh stood.

"Iroh!" Fara exclaimed, her voice carrying a hint of excitement as she dashed toward him. Iroh turned around, his expression morphing into a pleasant surprise as he raised his eyebrows at her approach.

"What are you doing here? The attack is today, you shouldn't be here," Iroh said, his tone serious, yet laced with concern.

"We're here to support the front lines against Kuvira," Korra explained. General Iroh sighed and nodded, acknowledging their determination.

"Okay, but Fara, stay close behind me," Iroh said with a reassuring smile, gently patting her on the shoulder.

They stood together in silence, the only sound accompanying them was a distant crash echoing from the mountains. More crashes followed in the distance. The Colossus came to a halt just before the barbed-wire fencing, a towering figure against its opponents. In the distance, an airship floated just behind it, adding to the intimidating scene.

Iroh, like the others, appeared shocked, while Korra remained defiant.

Korra, Fara, and Iroh listened intently to the radio. "Kuvira, this is President Raiko. I order you to stand down. Turn your army around and leave."

"You're in no position to give orders," Kuvira retorted defiantly.

Through the speaker, Raiko's voice echoed, "Stand down, or we will attack!"

"I don't think you understand the power I possess," Kuvira's voice resonated from a radio on the table, her tone firm. "Let me make it clear."

The Colossus's arms raised into firing position, unleashing a blast of energy. The beam soared over the city, colliding with a warship in the harbor, triggering a fiery explosion. Another blast struck two more warships, engulfing them in flames as well.

On the battlefield, with smoke rising behind them, Korra and Iroh share a fearful gaze as the Colossus pivots its cannon downward, aiming directly at the assembled army. The soldiers, gripped by fear, take a few hesitant steps back.

Iroh urgently radios, "Mister President, do I have your order to engage?"

Through the radio, Kuvira menacingly declared, "You have three seconds before I wipe out your army."

The air hung heavy with tension, broken only by the ominous silence that followed Kuvira's chilling threat. "Time's up!"

A brief silence hung heavy in the air before the President's voice crackled through the radio. "Stop. We surrender. Republic City is yours."

"Good. Turn your army and the Avatar over to me, and give Baatar your location. He'll present you with our terms."

Iroh slammed the handheld microphone down onto its receiver, his fury palpable. "I'm not surrendering!" Korra exclaimed.

"Get back to the city before she sees you. And Korra," Iroh said sternly. She turned back around, stopping at the exit of the tent. "Find a way to beat that thing."

"Determined," Korra said, "I will."

Fara hesitated, rooted to the spot. Iroh's expression softened, and he gently approached her. With a tender smile, he reached for her hand, intertwining their fingers. "You should go too," he said softly.

Fara's brows furrowed with concern. "But I don't want to leave you," she admitted.

"It'll be alright," he assured her, planting a tender kiss on her forehead. "I love you," he whispered softly.

"I love you too," Fara replied with a soft smile before turning and running through the empty camp, her heart filled with determination as she headed towards the city, where columns of black smoke rose high into the air beyond.

Fara and Korra barged through the double doors, joining the group already gathered inside.

"Raiko surrendered," Korra announced firmly. "It's up to us to make things It's down to us now."

Bolin looked exasperated and terrified as he spoke. "How are we supposed to fight an entire army, a mecha giant, and that crazy weapon?"

"We can't fight it, but maybe we can cripple it," Asami suggested, turning to Zhu Li. "Zhu Li, when you were spying on Kuvira, did you learn anything about that metal monster?"

"I had no idea they were even building it." She replied.

"Guess Baatar Jr. is a better inventor than I thought," Varrick remarked, his tone tinged with a hint of aggravation. "Don't tell him I said that."

"Optimistic," Korra said, "That's it! Baatar Jr. built it, he'll know how to take it down! I say we capture him and get him to talk."

"Hmm ..."

Korra acknowledged Tenzin's reservations. "I know it's a long shot, but it's the only chance we have, and if we don't ..."

Tenzin interjected, his tone decisive. "Korra, I'm in."

"We'll need a stealth team of airbenders to get in and out of Baatar's airship unnoticed. Tenzin, Bumi, Jinora, Kai, let's get moving."

Meelo, noticing his exclusion from the list, sounded disappointed as he asked, "What about me?"

"Awe, dumpling," Fara said sympathetically, noticing his truly sad expression.

Korra knelt down to speak to him. "Sorry, buddy. This mission counts on everyone being as silent as possible," she said with a smile, "and your farts are just too much of a wild card."

Frustrated, Meelo declared, "I can be quiet!" Then, he let out a loud fart and blushed. "Okay, point taken."

After an hour of anticipation, the team returned with Baatar Jr. in tow, his muffled protests barely audible through the bag. Once unmasked, Baatar Jr. glared at his captors with intense animosity. Korra approached him and removed the gag, allowing him to catch his breath before speaking.

"You've made a terrible mistake. Once Kuvira finds out I'm missing, you're all done for." Baatar Jr. warned with a menacing tone.

"That's why, before she finds out, you're going to tell us how to stop that mecha giant, or else." Korra said with determination.

"Or else what?" Baatar Jr. challenged.

Korra's eyes blazed with the intense blue-white light of the Avatar State as she approached Baatar Jr., her steps deliberate and powerful. With a swift motion, she seized him by his restraints, effortlessly lifting him into the air with one arm. Despite his initial struggle, Baatar Jr. regained his composure and met Korra's gaze with a defiant stare.

Smiling, he said. "You won't hurt me. I know an empty threat when I see one."

After a moment, Korra's eyes returned to their normal state as she exited the Avatar State. Frustrated and furious, she released her grip on Baatar, letting him fall back to the floor with a groan before addressing the group.

Baatar chuckled to himself. "Was this your best idea? You've lost, only you haven't accepted it yet."

Suyin approached Korra. "Let me talk to him."

Korra stepped back, giving Su the floor. She then knelt in front of her son. "Baatar-"

"If you think I'm going to spill all my secrets to you, Mother, you're sadly mistaken." Baatar said defiantly.

Fara leaned against her father, a playful smile on her lips. "Aren't you glad I'm not like this," she quipped, nodding towards Baatar.

Tenzin sighed and gave her a knowing look. "You're not far from it," he teased.

"Why are you doing this? I know you set out to help better the world, but this is madness!" Suyin said, her voice tinged with concern and disappointment.

"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly!" Baatar's gaze hardened. "The United Republic belongs to us, and we're taking it back," he retorted.

"But at what cost? How many people have to lose their lives before Kuvira is satisfied?" Su questioned.

Baatar Jr. leaned forward against his bonds. "It doesn't have to cost any lives if you would all just surrender! All that Kuvira and I want is a united Earth Empire!"

Su bowed her head, her voice tinged with sorrow and pleading. "I don't know what I did to hurt you, but whatever it was, I'm sorry. When you left Zaofu, it broke my heart, and our family has never been the same since. Please, Baatar -- stop all this and come home. We want you back with us."

Baatar turned his head back to Suyin, his expression forceful and resolute. "Kuvira is my family now," he declared.

Korra turned to Tenzin, her expression thoughtful. "We've been going about his all wrong," she mused, walking back toward Baatar as Suyin stepped away. "You're right. I'm not gonna physically hurt you if you don't talk."

"I will," Fara interjected.

"Thank you, Fara. But there's something I could do that will be even more painful," Korra interjected, her tone determined. She leaned closer, locking eyes with Baatar. "I will take away the one thing you care for the most... Kuvira."

The anger on Baatar's face instantly dissipated, replaced by shock, but he quickly composed himself.
"What do you mean?" he asked, his voice laced with curiosity and apprehension.

"Kuvira might win. She might chase us out of the city. But you won't be around to enjoy the victory. Because wherever I run, I'll take you. I am going to make it my life's mission to never let you see the one you love again." Korra's voice was firm, her gaze unwavering as she straightened up, now towering over him. "Is taking the city worth losing Kuvira forever?"

Suddenly, desperation filled Baatar's voice. "No! You can't!"

"I will... unless you convince Kuvira to back off. You two will still have the Earth Empire. Just leave the United Republic alone," Korra said firmly.

"I'll do it," Baatar Jr. sighed in defeat. Korra retrieved the radio channel from Mako and tuned it to the frequency that would connect them to Kuvira. She then held the radio next to Baatar's face.

"Kuvira? It's Baatar. I've been captured. My airship was ambushed, and I was taken by force. Korra refuses to release me unless we back down and leave the city," Baatar's voice crackled over the radio.

"Are you injured?" Kuvira's voice responded with concern, echoing through the radio.

"I'm fine," Baatar responded calmly.

"Is the Avatar there with you now?"  Kuvira inquired.

"Yes, everyone is here. Listen, If you try to take Republic City, the Avatar will never let me see you again ... and I refuse to live that way. Forget the United Republic; we have our empire! We have each other!" Baatar Jr.'s voice is tinged with a shadow of happiness and hope. "Let's go back home and get married. The only thing that matters is that we're together for the rest of our lives."

"You're right. This city isn't worth sacrificing our life together. I love you, Baatar."

Korra freed Baatar from his restraints. "As soon as we work out terms with Kuvira, we'll let you out of here." She assured him.

Mako's eyes widened as he glanced out the window, realization dawning on him. Recoiling in shock, he pointed toward the Colossus. "Guys! She must have our location! She's pointing that weapon right at us!"

Baatar's head snapped toward the window in disbelief. "No! She wouldn't!"

The barrel of the weapon gleamed ominously, a purplish glow emanating from within.

Korra whirls around, terror and panic evident on her face."Everyone out! Now! Now!"

Tenzin grabbed Fara's hand tightly as they run with the group, desperately trying to escape. Suddenly, the beam struck the building, causing explosions and debris to rain down on the team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 65 10
This is my first time writing a fanfic so please any flame is welcomed. I got this idea from @TheAutumFox so please check him out. Akira is the son o...
272K 8K 26
[Currently going through a re-writing process] {Formerly known as "Extra Airbender"} Nini is the eldest daughter of Master Tenzin and Granddaughter o...
7.4K 291 16
finally editing this bc i have writers block LOK FanFic Jinpa is the eldest daughter of Tenzin and Pema, best friend to Korra, and a master Airbender...
275K 8.2K 22
[Zuko x Oc] Kida is Sokka and Katara's sister. She's the oldest of the three and has to be the most responsible in these times of war. It all changes...