LOVES THE ROUGHNESS

By daddyzz15need

He now started thrusting into you, his handsome face in front of you, he was sweating so much. you could feel... More

His Whore
Caught By Daddy (RM)
sorry sir (hobi)
Lost it (Jin)
πŸ’€SEVEN YEARS (jayy kayyy)
fuck the shit out of her (YG)
PLEASE READ
Will you?! (Jimin)
F for..... (makne line)
Whole night? (hyung line Γ— y/n)

MINE TO USE (RM)

2.3K 26 16
By daddyzz15need

Y/n: p-please! I want it!

I begged, on my knees, completely naked, my hands tied on my back, cuffed. I looked at him, begging for what I need, what I want.

His eyes turned darker as he looked at me, a devilish smirk on his lips. He was loving to see me like this, all helpless.

He was just in his black pant infront of me, that hugged his waist tightly, the belt applying good amount of pressure on it, making me go crazy. His v-line was visible, his toned abs.. and that hard built chest.. all mine.. just mine..

I looked at him, pleading. Those muscular veiny arms were too much to handle, that shiney black wrist watch resting on his hand. Those biceps, thick and strong.. those thighs, covered with that jet black pant.. so thick and attractive. I breathed deeply, looking at this heavenly sight, trying to take pictures of him with my mind.

I licked my lips, his dominating gaze never left my eyes, dark and scary eyes.. he no longer looked sweet and caring, but dominant and controlling. I bit the inside of my cheek, hoping he would agree..

By the way, if you are wondering what is happening.. I went with him to his friends house.. Jin was throwing a party at his house, so we went there.. and talking about Jin, he is breathtakingly handsome.. hard to handle. But in the party, something was making him glow more, something was making him more handsome..

I flirted with Jin, a lot.. but I didn't realised that his eyes were on us.. he was looking at how I flirt with Jin, he was looking at each and every move of mine.

I looked at him, wiggling my wrists, trying to get rid of those handcuffs. He just kept looking at me, smirking.. he caressed my cheek with the back of his hand, grabbing my chin and making me look up at him again..

Y/n: please! I will be a good girl, I will behave!

A dark, cold chuckle echoed in the room

Namjoon: yeah? You'll behave? Can't believe..

He said, his bare upper body was making me drool again and again..

Y/n: namjoon please!

Namjoon: namjoon? Did you just called me by my name? Hun?

He asked, tilting his head slightly.

Namjoon: have you ever wondered how much Jin would love to see you like this? In front me? Begging?..

He said and chuckled darkly, his eyes never leaving mine. I felt heat rushing to my cheeks, I imagined jin looking at us.. looking at how helpless I'm infront of namjoon..

Namjoon: you definitely like the thought of it, for sure.. you want him to see all this, right?

I gulped, taking a deep breath and closed my eyes. I was mustering up the courage to tell him the truth, and in few seconds, I nodded.
He chuckled again, this one was darker.

Namjoon: I knew.

He took out his phone from the pocket of his pants and started doing something in it.

Namjoon: I'm gonna record my little slut, make sure to behave.. jin don't like bratty girls.

He said and my eyes widened, is he really doing that?!!!

Y/n: n-namjoo-

Namjoon: I'm fucking serious, say no if you don't want and I will instantly stop

I gulped, taking a deep breath and nodded.

Y/n: I.. I want it

He smiled darkly, nodding to himself

Namjoon: I knew it. Now, the moment I start recording you, you will say 'fuck me daddy'. You will beg for my cock like you were doing earlier, your eyes should be on the camera. Am I understood?

He asked and I nodded instantly.

Namjoon: good girl.

He smiled and grabbed my chin again, firmly, making me look towards his phone and a 'ting' was heard, the sound came from his phone.. means he started recording.

I licked my lips again, looking at the camera and started begging again, just like I did earlier.

Y/n: daddy, please fuck me. I need you, I have been waiting for your cock all day long. I want to feel all full with your cum inside me! Please!

I saw a creepy smirk coming up on his face, making shivers run for my spine. I took a deep breath when namjoon nodded.

Namjoon: will you be a good girl?

He whispered huskily, making sure his voice gets recorded. I instantly nodded

Namjoon: will you obey Jin too? Like a good girl, hun?

He again asked and I nodded. He leaned on me a little bit, I gasped when a sudden slap landed on my right boob.

Namjoon: words kitten

He coldly said and I instantly nodded

Y/n; yeah I'll be a good girl for Jin and you. I will obey you, I will be your little slut. Please fuck me daddy, I need your cock so bad

I begged, so helpless and desperate for him. Wetness was running down on inner thighs and I knew that I'm dripping. The moment I finished my sentence namjoon stopped recording.

He did something in his phone and then showed the screen to me. He sent the video to jin, my eyes widened at the.. my mind creating the scenarios how jin will react after seeing it. I almost moaned at the dirty thought. I looked up at him, my breath heavy as I felt myself getting needier

Namjoon: stand up

He whispered and I instantly stood up, looking at him for next order

Namjoon: on you knees, on the bed. Your face should be pressed against the bedsheets, your ass up high in the air. Your hands in the same position at the back.

He instructed and i followed, getting up on the bed, I sat down on my knees and press my cheek against the bedsheets, my ass up in the air.

I heard him hissing when I got into the position, he went behind me. I can't see him anymore and I don't know what's coming for me next

I yelped in pain when I felt his hand coming in contact with my ass. I moaned when he again spanked me at the same spot, then again and again and again.

I was a moaning mess already, heat rushing to my ass cheeks because of spanking.

I felt his fingers running down my back, drawing circles with his fingers.. leaving a tingling sensation behind, making me squirm. I felt his huge palms grabbing my ass cheeks and squeezing them.

Another spank was followed by my moans. The bed behind me dipped, means he got on the bed. I felt him grabbing my waist, he aimed his clothed member against my core and pushed it against my bare pussy. I closed my eyes when he repeated the action, like he was pounding into me from behind.

My body jerked forward with each thrust he made into me. I was getting wetter by his filthy actions, his grip on my waist tight. I felt his clothed cock poking on my pulsating clit repeatedly.

A wave of strong pleasure travelled in my body, starting from my pussy and ending to my nipples. The wave hit my nipples so deliciously that I clenched my eyes, a whimper leaving my lips.

Y/n: daddy, please give me your cock, I need it. I want it in my pussy, I wanna feel it drilling into me. I wanna cum around it daddy please!

I begged and namjoon stopped his thrusts instantly. His hands left my waist. I heard the jingling sound of belt, followed by zipper.

My ass cheeks were again grabbed by his hands and my eyes widened when I felt something poking on my pussy, something bare... And hard.

I whispered when it slided into me slightly.

Namjoon: you want it? Will you be a good slut for daddy? Hun?

He asked in a whisper and I instantly nodded desperately.

My body jerked forward roughly as he slammed into me all of the sudden, a loud moan leaving my lips

Namjoon:s-so fucking tight and w-warm

He moaned and made another thrust, his cock was sliding in so easily because of my wetness. He grabbed my waist tightly and started thrusting into me. That huge cock was stretching my walls so so so well, hitting each and every corner.

His cock made its way inside my pussy so easily, leaving me whimpering and moaning for it. a choked moan left my mouth when it came in contact with the g-spot, my body trembling slightly as waves of strong pleasure travelled in my body, making their way from my cunt to my nipples.

Namjoon took his pace and pounded into me roughly, each and every thrust was rougher then the previous one. I pushed my face into the pillow as I took his cock like a good slut, with my hands cuffed at my back, all helpless and needy.

My moans were muffled because of the pillow but his moans were loud and clear. His cock felt unimaginably hard. He started going faster, drilling my pussy so well.

The familiar feeling of a tight knot made its way to my lower abdomen, my walls started clenching on his dick, making him go harder on me. I bit my lips roughly, my breasts were pressed against the bed tightly, my back arched up, giving him a nice view of my pussy and ass. I was his to use, as much as he wanted to. No one could stop him to fuck the shit out of me.

I was tied, desperate and helpless for him, he started thrusting harder and I moaned louder. The feeling of his cock rubbing against my walls was like heaven, the knot was becoming tighter slowly. Sweat started covering our bodies.

I felt him leaning on me, making him go deeper and I squirmed instantly. My legs started to tremble because of the unbearable pleasure. He wrapped his arm around my neck from behind, pulling me upwards, closer to him. My back was now pressed against his hard chest, my boobs jiggled freely in the air. His kept fucking me, not stopping for a single second.

The pressure of his arm against my throat was cutting my air off slightly, the other senses in my body became stronger. I closed my eyes, my whole body felt too sensitive to handle, his lips were right beside my eyes, his heavy breaths hitting my neck. I moaned when he bit on my earlobe, increasing his pace.

I felt so helpless because of my hands tied at the back, one of his hand travelled to my boobs, he groped them, squeezing them roughly. My body felt so sensitive at the moment.

I gasped when his fingers tugged on my nipples, pulling them slowly. I moaned at the sensitivity, throwing my head back on his shoulder, his lips made their way to my neck, while his cock slammed into my leaking pussy and his fingers played with my nipples.

I was a complete moaning mess by now, I was submitted to him completely. He could do anything he wanted and I couldn't even stop him. The knot in my lower abdomen became tighter, the intensity increasing in my body.

His cock slided in and out so easily from my pussy because of my wetness.

His cock was using my pussy while his hands played with my nipples, my back completely pressed against his hard built chest with me on my knees as he slammed into me from behind. My legs trembled and my body squirmed intensely, I was about to cum. It felt like I'm gonna squirt, the building orgasm felt too intense to handle

Namjoon suddenly started going rough, his grip on my throat tightened and I moaned ever so loudly

Y/n: ah-im gonna cummm daddy!! Fuck!! I'm gonna cum!!

I managed to say between my moans and a sudden slap landed on my boobs, his teeth nibbling on my neck, sucking on it.

Namjoon: who will ask the permission slut? Hun?! Who will ask the permission!?

He growled, thrusting harder as my walls clenched on his cock, making him moan. I closed my eyes tightly, my orgasm was coming nearer with every thrust

Y/n: can I cum daddy!? Please! I need to cum, lemme- ahhhh! Lemme cream your huge cock daddy please! I need to cum! I will be your cumslut, lemme fucking cum daddy please!!

I begged, moaning loudly making him hiss at my words. He fucked me harder, his hand leaving my nipples and moving towards my pussy, making me shudder.

Namjoon: you won't cum till I say, you get that? Am I understood? Hun?

He said and I nodded, tears filling up my eyes at the strong, intense, loving pleasure. His hand slid all the way down from my boobs to my pussy, his fingers stopping at my clit. He kept fucking me roughly, using my pussy in the way he wants.

I squirmed when his fingers tapped on my throbbing clit. Whimpers and moans left my mouth at his actions.

Namjoon: tell me y/n, when will you cum for daddy?

He asked in such a husky ans deep voice that it sent shiver down my spine, his lips whispering things just against my ear.

I gulped, my orgasm was coming nearer and it was getting hard to control, I clenched harder on him and he moaned loudly, slamming into my leaking pussy harder.

Y/n: ahhh i.. I will cum only- f-fuck! Too deep!! Anhhghhh!! I will- ahhh will cum when daddy asks me to!! Ahhh, it's too deep daddy please!! It's too much!!!

I moaned, breathing heavily. The room was filled with sounds of wet skin slapping and our moans.

His fingers kept tapping my pulsating clit, making my body tremble intensely.

Y/n: daddy please, anghhhh, I.. I need to fucking cum! I -fuck! I can't hold it anymore, im gonna cum daddy please!! Please allow your slut to cream your cock, please!!! I need it daddy!!!

I moaned loudly and a dark chuckle was heard from him, his hips slammed harder and harder.

My body squirmed intensely, my eyes closed tightly and I clenched ever so hard on him when he pinched my swollen, throbbing clit deliciously! My whole body shuddered in response, if it wasn't his grip on my throat, I would have fell down on bed by now.

Y/n: daddy please lemme cum, I'll be a good girl! I'll let you use my filthy cunt whenever you want, I will cream your cock as much as you want. Please lemme cum daddy!! Please please please!!

I moaned and he growled, fucking me harder than ever. He bit on my neck slowly and kissed my earlobe

Namjoon: cum kitten, cream your daddy's cock like a good girl, make him happy. And remember if I'm not satisfied, I'm gonna push three bullet vibrators in that slutty hole and will leave them on all night. You won't be able to do anything other than beg me to stop and cum uncontrollably until you pass out. Yeah? You get it darling? You get what daddy's saying, hun?

He says while pinching my clit more and I nodded

Y/n; i-ahhhhh!!! I anghhh I get it daddyy!! I get it!!!

I moaned and he whispered

Namjoon: cum

And that was exactly when the knot in my stomach snapped, my toes curled, my back arched, I felt my nipples turning harder and my walls clenched around his huge cock. Cum leaked down from my pussy to his cock, creaming him up ever so deliciously. Choked moans left my lips as my whole body trembled because of strong pleasure, my knees getting weaker and my breath getting heavier. I never had such a strong orgasm in my life.

But he just kept fucking me while I rided my orgasm, my walls were clenching so hard against him that it couldn't be described in words. My core was throbbing at the moment. I moaned louder and I felt my cum sliding down my thighs

His grip on my throat loosend and I instantly fell on the bed, exhausted and relaxed at the same time. He pulled himself out of me before I landed on bed. I closed my eyes, breathing heavily, the waves of strong pleasure travelled inside me. My whole body trembled.

I heard a faint chuckles which was owned by namjoon.. I breathed heavily, trying to catch my breath back.

Namjoon grabbed my waist from behind and turned me around, now my back was against the matress. My eyes met his dark ones and I whimpered. There was a smirk on his face, his hands travelled to my legs, spreading them apart for him.

He spreaded them as wide as he could, getting a nice view of my leaking cunt. I shuddered when a kiss landed on my clit, he then ran his middle finger on my wet slits. He moved his fingers from my clit to my leaking hole.

Namjoon looked at me again, a proud smirk was seen on his face.

Namjoon: look at that wet, red, warm, juicy, leaking cunt. Made just for me.

He said while sliding his middle and ring finger in my pussy hole, curling them inside, making me moan loudly

Y/n: s-sensitive!

I mumbled but he heard that, and it only resulted him in repeating his actions, but harder this time.

Namjoon: I can slam my cock into this cunt whenever I want, as much as I want, until I'm satisfied. This pussy is mine to use. I own this, I rule this. This is made to be filled with my cum all the time, this is made to leak with my cum every minute. I can use this, with no limits, I can do whatever I want to. That little filthy pretty cunt is mine to rule. Mine to breed

He spoke with so much lust in his eyes, his fingers curled more, making me moan.
He pulled his fingers out of my pussy, covered in my juices. A sudden slap on my wet, sensitive pussy made my hips buck up in the air, a choked moan followed behind.

He positioned his cock against my pussy again, and pushed his fingers in my mouth, which were covered in my juices. He slowly pushed his cock in my pussy, making me close my eyes. I sucked on his fingers sensually, curling my tongue around them. I moaned against his fingers when he pushed himself completely inside me.

The tip of his cock met my g-spot, and my legs instantly trembled, my toes curling due to sensitivity. My pussy was overstimulated. He took his fingers out of my mouth and placed his hands on my inner thighs, and started slamming into me

I saw his adams apple bobbing up and down as he gulped. He threw his head back and closed his eyes as I clenched around him. He was sweating too. He looked so good while using my pussy, he was using it according to his needs and he looked in so much pleasure.

He slowly increased his pace and closed his eyes tighter, he was gonna cum soon. I took his cock like a good girl, moaning for him and spreading my legs wider for him. I submitted myself to the man. He started pounding harder, his cock hitting my g spot everytime making me moan loudly.

I looked at him while moaning, I loved to see how good he felt when he used my leaking cunt. That felt so good to see. He started fucking me harder and I bit my lips as I felt another knot building up inside me

He opened his eyes and looked at me

Namjoon: how can your cunt be so warm hun? It's too good to handle, just tooo good. It's doing things to me.

He whispered and moaned, he bit his lips roughly when I felt his cock twitching inside me. The knot in my stomach became stronger and I was about to cum again

Y/n: daddy, i-anhhh, I'm gonna cum

I moaned and he nodded

Namjoon: make a mess

He said and started pounding at an animalistic speed, making me squirm and tremble intensely. I was too sensitive to handle another orgasm.

My eyes widened when his cock came in contact with my g-spot again and the knot fucking snapped. A large amount of squirt gushed out of my pussy, pushing his cock out of me. I clenched my eyes at the intensity, i felt like I would literally pass out. I moaned and squirmed under him while he was rubbing his cock against my pussy, making me squirt more.

Namjoon: yeah!!!! Fucking squirt!!! More!!! Don't stopp!!!

He said and slapped my pussy, more squirt rushed out of me and namjoon slapped it again and again. My throat went dry and my moans got stuck in it, I squirted more with each slap and namjoon enjoyed it tooo much. My body was trembling helplessly by now, I was squirming with sensitivity, I wasn't able to moan anymore.

I just layed under him, squirting while he slapped my cunt. My hands still tied up and he just used my pussy.

Namjoon stopped after giving my pussy atleast 8-10 rough slaps, and I finally stopped squirting. The moment I stopped squirting was the moment he pushed his cock inside me again. I closed my eyes, my moans were stuck in my throat, I was soooooo sensitive for this by now. Namjoon moaned loudly as I spreaded my legs more

Namjoon; how is your pussy getting warmer after each orgasm?!! Such a usable, filthy, juicy cunt!

He said and started pounding into me roughly, his cock instantly twitched, I think it's because of the extreme warmth of my pussy and namjoon increased his pace.

A loud, growl left his lips and he clenched his eyes tightly, his thrusts getting sloppy and slower. And that was when I felt his warm seed filling me up deeply. He thrusted slowly, throwing his head on my shoulder as he thrusted, cumming inside me.

There was so so so much cum that it leaked out. His heavy and shaky breath was heard in the room. He instantly pulled his cock out of my pussy and opened the drawer of bed side table, taking out a pussy plug and two bullet vibrators from it. My eyes widened at the sight but my hands were tied.

Y/n; n-namjoo-

A rough spank landed on my pussy and i moaned

Namjoon; it's daddy for you, and you will be daddy's little girl and take what he gives you, right kitten?

He asked so sweetly yet so lustfully that I instantly nodded. He pushed the bullet vibrators in my already filled pussy and then pushed the pussy plug, locking the cum with those vibrators inside me. I took a deep breath when I felt vibrations traveling from my pussy to my lower abdomen then to my nipples. I moaned and namjoon pecked my lips

Namjoon; you have to cum three more times for me and then it will stop. I want your cum to get mixed with mine in that pussy. Let that little cunt overflow with cum tonight. Mine to use

He said so lovingly and I gulped, nodding.

Namjoon; I will open the handcuffs once the target is completed hun? I'm right here, I wanna see that red cunt cum again and again

He said and another kiss landed on my clit, making me close my eyes.

Author: guysss!!!! I'm here again!!! I got a request of making a chapter with two members and y/n, I will make it soon, I just need some time. By the way, how are you all? Hope you all are fine and healthy!! Here is another dirty dirty chapter for you people. I love you my cookies!!! Take careeee💜💜💜!

💀
<))>
|\

Word count : 4033

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60 14 5
"You are hot, babe" I looked at where his eyes rested and I realized I was in bra and underwear...Fuck! "The colour suits you by the way!" he said w...
142K 3.6K 30
"Scream for me my sweet" he whispered from behind me as he roughly pulled my head back by my hair. His words and the way he handled me, aroused me m...
68.5K 3.1K 48
He leaves your clit and hovers above you, "Y/N I guess you forget this.....". He motions between you and him, "..... is all for my pleasure not yours...