We Found Love

By Mewnira

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are two rival TV reporters and will stop at nothing to outdo each other. Final... More

Introduction

21 3 3
By Mewnira

Kim Taehyung

Age: 29

Works at KS TV as a reporter.

Born in Daegu and now lives in Seoul. He is successful loudmouth reporter. Handsome,can be very cocky,playboy,charming,loves to flirt with girls left and right. Loves his job way too much and will risk his life for it. He dislikes cats and thinks he is the best and no-one will beat him. Lives with his parents and he hates when his parents especially his dad naggs him. His cousin is Yoongi.

    Jeon Jungkook

Age: 23

Used to be a reporter in TV24/7 but got offer in K-TV.

Born in Busan and now lives in Seoul. He is very cunning. And trying to be a very famous reporter. Cute,smart,hot,sweet, have very big doe eyes,caring,kind,loves to help peoples,sassy and loves to expose rich peoples or politicians. He knows what he wants in his life and will do anything to accomplish it and will do anything to beat Taehyung's ass. Lives with his mom. His bestfriend is Jimin.

                          Park Jimin 

Age: 26

Works at K-TV as an cameraman.

Born in Busan now lives in Seoul. He is sassy with sweet personality and his bestfriend is Jungkook and adores him like his own brother. Lives with his uncle and aunt as his parents are in Busan.

  Min Yoongi

Age: 29

Works at KS TV as an cameraman.

Born in Daegu now lives in Seoul with his parents. He is very lazy like a cat and very savage and his cousin is Taehyung and likes to work.

Hey guys,

Hi you guys can call me Mewnira or nira or mew. As you can see it's my first ff and I'm very new to writing ffs so please deal with my horrible writing and English isn't my first language so I will be making grammatical errors, so I hope you guys won't mind !!! And this ff won't have any smut (not like I don't like smut it's that I can't write smut properly 😭😭) and I hope you all will like this ff and I will try my very best to update.

From your dear author,
Mewnira xoxo.

370 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
424K 17.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC