My first ever crush

By loveintheairsi

Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or t... More

✿✼:*゚:INTRODUCTION:*・゚゚・*
Aesthetics
chap 1: Who's that guy
chap 2 : Who's that guy
chap 4 : The alluring girl
chap 5 : Who's that guy
Chap 6 : who's that Guy
Chap 7 : The alluring girl
Chap 8 : who's that guy
chap 9 : who's that guy
Chap 10 : Her
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14 : The fall
Chap 15: The last exam
Chapter 16 : Funday

chap 3 : The alluring girl

4.4K 351 40
By loveintheairsi

Aahan's POV :

" Good morning, respected principal and teachers, it's a pleasure to stand before you all today.
As I got a golden opportunity to present this issue in front of you all..... "

I have recently become the head boy of Junior High School.

I have new responsibilities on my shoulder now, I was already the captain of our school's football team ( junior high school only).

But still I am not that social butterfly, I do have some friends but I stay away from girls, I don't give them any attention as the boys of my age have started to give them.

I have a sister - Ahana Chopra and she's too annoying, but I love her.
she's in class 11th that is in Senior High School. Our relationship is like tom & Jerry and definitely..... I am Jerry, I always find a way to irritate her when I am bored.

We fight a lot, but when someone else says a word against her in front of me, I lose it. That's what siblings do right.
She is always there for me too.

After giving you all so much detail about my sister, you must have known by now how much importance she has in my life.

About the rest of my family,
My Dad - Ashutosh Chopra is a business man and earns a lot, he is a quite known name in the fields of business in our state, while my mom - Rhea Chopra is a housewife.
We are a very happy family, no daddy issues or anything. My family supports me, and has given me all the privileges, And I have never misused any of them by now, and am not planning to do so in the future too.
Our parents have raised us well, we are disciplined children, but are easy going too , it's like...we are not like those rich brats or anything.

This morning my mom woke me up singing a happy birthday song to me , following my sister who had a cake in her hands, I always loved my birthday, not because it makes me happy , but because it makes them happy, this day allows them to plan surprises for me and I love surprises too. I mean I am a 14 yrs old kid, I love gifts and surprises, They always get me the best of the gifts.

My mother wouldn't have let me go to school today and would have performed a puja at home with me but my exams are starting from today, and I had to go.

Now back at present, right now I am heading back to the class where I have been assigned to seat during this whole week. When I came to school which was half & hour ago, I entered the class, kept my bag at the second bench of right most row, and then walked to the staff room for my rehearsal speech, I have been appointed to give a speech on our annual day, which will take place 4 days after our exams are over.

When I reached there , I went into the opposite class, in which my friend Laksh was assigned to sit.
I entered the class and saw him playing tic-tac-toe with a girl who was sitting on the bench before his. I walked to him and tapped on his shoulder .

" Hey!! Don't disturb me!! "

The girl made her move and then she won, she squealed like she won a world Cup, while Laksh made a sound like he lost the world Cup.

Then he faced me with an ugly expression and said, " Couldn't you wait for a second? I was going to win and make her go through the taste of losing "

I shrugged my shoulders .

" Well hey bro , are you even going to apologize to me?!?!! " He shouted

I faced him with a bored look and said " Laksh, even if I wouldn't have interfered, you were going to lose the game, Admit it. And also I was here to talk to you about the annual function. "

He sighed and then said, " Can't we talk about it after the exam, I don't want another stress on me right now, you know that. "

Even when we all four friends were good at everything, each of us were left behind in something, and Laksh was behind in studies. He was a great speaker and football player but his academic scores were average.

I nodded at him, then wished him luck for the test and turned to walk out of the class.

The class was crowded and when I was going to walk out I saw a girl, Oh My God! It was her, the girl I have been seeing in all the competitions - school has held since last year.

She was so beautiful, so enchanting, so alluring. I was attracted towards her through an invisible force.

I was walking out and she was entering the class and then she bumped into me.
An electric wave flew through my veins, and a little sorry came out of my mouth, I don't know how I got a word out of my mouth cause I have been seeing her for a year now during the special occasions, and never had I ever had the courage to walk in her line of sight and say something to her, anything to her.

I have always admired her from far away, but now after that lil touch I don't know if I am going to survive anymore, I have to talk to her, maybe say anything to her .

She tried to look at me, but then was pulled away from me and the loss in contact made me sick ( even if the touch was there for only 1.009 secs ) .

Is this how everyone feels when they get close to the ONE??

I was forced to get out of the class as it was too crowded in there. I walked into my class and got lost into my thoughts.

Is she going to sit in the opposite class? Will she acknowledge me when I enter that class? Will she apologize to me for bumping into me? Will she talk to Laksh?

I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw it was Nikhil, we are classmates, not much of a friend cause he is always competing to me over studies. I mean it's cool but we can be friends though, but he comes to talk to me when he feels like it and then ghosts me, just like right now,
he will talk to me during the whole exam week, discussing answers & all, and then will turn his back to me.

Today he shocked me by asking me about the annual function's speech. He asked me about the other programs and to show him my speech. I slid out of his hold and stood face to face with him.

I asked with a raised eyebrow, " Why do you ask? "

He replied sheepishly, " Oh! Actually Mrs Gupta asked me to give a speech in sanskrit, that's why I thought why don't we discuss with each other about it, you are also giving a speech so... "

I was a sweet and friendly guy but that doesn't mean I was a stupid guy. I knew very well why he was asking me this.

Before I can answer him, he said "Oh! Sorry samira! you have to sit right? , wait let me get in first "

And on hearing HER name 'Samira' I turned around and saw her, it was the first time I saw her face this close, face to face.

To my shock , I had a confident look on my face, not like a scared puppy ( that's how I thought I would look in front of her).

I looked at her as if I was the one intimidating her, while it was quite opposite. It was her who held me hostage.

She was Parul di's sister and I knew it. How? Cause Parul di is my sister's friend and they are quite close, also I have seen samira with her sister, and when I asked Ahana di if Parul di has any sister she said that yes she did. She started complimenting samira's talent like if I didn't know it already, but I can hear it all the time so I let her do that. I didn't tell my sister that I feel something for Parul di's sister, something I have never felt and it's getting stronger day by day. I don't know what this feeling is though, I won't call it love cause it's too early for that and I am a teenager ,which also means , all this can be because of my hormonal changes ( I am a bright student, I know science guys)

So the first thing I ever said to her (face to face) was :
" Aren't you Parul di's sister? "

She looked at me with a look and replied
"Yes, I am "

And her voice was also so alluring from this close. Her voice, her face, her personality, all kept me captive that nothing came out of my lips, still I held a confident expression on my face with a smile. I was going to introduce myself to her when Mr Dubey shouted at us .

Phew! What a great timing sir. Really, I mean this can give me some time to think what should I say to her.

I went to my seat and she sat on the seat in front of me.

I stole glances of her throughout the class, whenever I got the chance, I had completed my paper half & hour ago, still I was sitting there wasting my time rather than preparing for annual day, cause the sight in front of me was a priceless sight.

This girl is something ✨

___________________________________________

Insta pe spoilers post kar di h maine for future chapters.... ✨💗

First Aahan POV 💟

Do you like him??
.
.
If you like the chap, pls vote
Par pls pls ek comment as a review dete jao niche comment section mai, mai khud ko behtar karna chahti hun, also for keep going I want some motivations.
🥰❤‍🩹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 29.5K 65
Rahul Shegal- he is smart, Charming and humourous kind of a person but he is insecure about Something which stops him to develop Feelings for Priya A...
18.2K 428 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
22.7K 653 32
[UNDER EDITING] Romance between a billionaire and a teacher. Note: ANYBODY can read it. I DID NOT include hindi. There is NO hindi dialogs in this a...
327K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...