Roblox youtuber school au!!!

By Jakenook

me and my friends made this au and i wanted to try and write about it!! also before reading; my grammar is n... More

ℹ️ Information
Chapter 1: Very first day
Chapter 2: The pals
Chapter 3: The beginning. . .?
Chapter 5: Rumors and stuff
Chapter 6: Sleepover

Chapter 4: Siders!

104 6 11
By Jakenook

TW(?) Mention of grooming
Later in chapter
(Misterobvious)
--------------------------------

Tofuu's POV: i wake up to a bunch of notification sounds, as i check my phone i realized im late for school and that my best friend Zack aka Poke has been messaging me.. uh ohh.

I get up quickly to get ready and rush out to go to school. I walk inside the school and go to my maths class.

"Joe, you're very late, you know where to go." Mr Russo said as he was handing out work.

"Noo please just let it slide man"

Russo shakes his head and then ignored me, continuing his class.

I groan and walk out the classroom again. While walking towards kreeks office i see a poster about prom thats next week. I wanted to go but i have nobody to go with! And asking Poke to go with me would lead everyone to even more suspicion! .. right?

Just because me and Poke kissed one time AS A JOKE.. doesn't mean we are together.. we're just really good friends they don't get it!

I arrive at Kreeks office and sit outside it waiting to get called in.

Few minutes later Corl walks out and then turns to look at me not saying anything.. he lets out a chuckle before walking away again.

Im pretty sure everyone hates corl. Well anyway, now i get to have a talk with Kreek.. yay!

After thats done i walks out the office not going back to class because screw Russo, he probably pulls ZERO bitches.. oh! I know what i can do.

I walk towards Poke's class but stop when i see two students, Miles and ... And uh, i forgot his name but its the hall monitor. Time to listen into their conversation! Because uhm, thats ok right?

--------

"Soo jannie are you coming with us today? We're going to explore the woods nearby the school!" Miles says smiling at janzen

"Uh well first I'll have to do my homework, then when enough time i can hangout with you guys today and then i have to get home early for dinner and then study some more and lasty go to bed at 8:45." Janzen said fixing up Miles his blazer buttoning it up.

"WHAT? 8:45 PM?" miles was absolutely shocked by this since well, they're in highschool and theres no way jandel slept this early..

"What? Is something wrong with that?" Janzen finished fixing up miles his blazer before grabbing his bag and looking at him

"YES? jannie you're 16 almost 17! 8:45 pm is a bedtime for 12 year olds! You dont even have time to do anything you enjoy!"

"Really..? I dont get it.. what do you do after 8:45 pm then if not sleeping?"

"Oh you know just read some sweet ol' boys love manga!"

"....boys... Love.. what?"

Miles then slowly panicked realizing what he just said, but he was lucky janzen didn't know what it was.

"U-uhm manga-"

"What's manga?" Janzen raised an eyebrow.

Miles is just nervous at this point, thinking janzen would find him lame and uneducated if he finds out what mangas are.

"Well- m-mangas are these-"

Miles gets cutoff when elijah walks over. "Hey my skibidi rizzler gang"

Miles his face drops into an annoyed one.

"Oh hey elijah! Going to ur next class?" Janzen smiled at elijah.

"Nope! I have to fill in this report about misterobvious! So skibidi-sad"

"Stop saying skibidi." Miles said quite angry

"Ah i see, well-" janzen looked at the clock "be sure to check in if you're joining a club or not!"

"Will do my sigma friend!" Elijah smiled at janzen before looking at miles before giving him a playful hit on the shoulder and leaving.

"You better go to your class now miles"

"Yeah yeah, I'll just miss you!"

"Miss me? We're in the same area.."

"Uh... Well- forget it, see you at recess jannie" miles smiled wanting to hug janzen but he doesn't and walks to his next class.

Janzen watched him leave with a smile before walking to his locker putting unnecessary books in it and grabbing stuff needed for computer science.

As for Joe that was eavesdropping them, he went and got to his algebra class.

--------

Elijah's POV: i walk to the little room that looks like some kind of court room and am greeted by zack, mr kreekcraft, temprist, and the most sigma teacher ever!! Just kidding i dont know this guy, i think hes the bus driver and janitor tho? Notive? Meh whatever, i sit down next to zack.

"Do you know whats going on?" Zack whispers to me.

I shake my head and look towards temprist. "What do we have to do with this?"

"Shh"

Aw skibidi i got hushed up by Temprist.

Kreek then gives us the papers and then whispers something to notive, i think nobody understood what was said..

As i was filling this out there were really not so sigma questions on here.. they were about grooming? I glance at temprist who is done with the papers already. Then the doors creak open and a girl walks in, wait thats not just a girl its.. its Justine! Oh wow shes so pretty.. what is she doing here? She doesn't go to this school... She looks so sad.

I then see zack's distraught face, man i cant deal with serious stuff i just want to watch my skibidi toilet episodes..

I finished the papers and so did zack, notive picked them up and gave them to kreek.

I saw zack raise his hand.

"Yes Zack?" Kreek glanced at him allowing him to speak.

"Who's misterobvious?" Zack lowered his hand.

I laid back not caring about whats happening i am just looking at Justine and how pretty she looked.

"Misterobvious was a teacher at this school last year. Theres some allegations about him grooming certain students... which caused him to get fired last year, we're picking out a few random students to answer questions about their experiences with him and at school in general. Im aware you never had him as a teacher but we still care about your safety at this school. You're all dismissed now." Kreekcraft cleans up the small desk as Zack nodded and got up.

Temprist then also got up and left with zack. Notive and kreek left too.

I got up and stopped justine before she could leave.

"We meet again" I start a conversation as i always wanted to speak with her more, shes so skibidi... In a good way! I wonder if i could rizz her up.. wait maybe thats too soon-

"Oh uhm.. Yeah you're... Which one of the little scandals are you again?" She held her own hand waiting for my response. Man she's taller than me but its okay, shes so pretty! I look up the her and chuckle before grabbing her hand and kissing it. I saw things like that in movies so i tried it out!

"Im elijah, we hung out the other day! Remember?"

She pulled her hand back and gave me the prettiest smile I've ever seen."Right, sorry alot went on today so you know.." she frowned, could she possibly have something to do with misterobvious? "uh i have to get back to my school now" she said.

"Right right.. let me be the sigma male and open the door for you" i say as i held open the door for her.

"Thank.. you?" She was confused by my words but i couldn't care less since she's the prettiest girl ever! She walks out and i follow behind but we sadly part ways, i look at the time and see that its time for recess, sweet! I walk to the cafeteria meeting up with the pals"

--------

Elijah arrived and looked around.

"Where are Denis and Corl?" He asked Alex as he sits down.

Alex shrugged and grabs his food. "Probably doing the usual"

"Alex, they're rumors" Sub said quietly as his antenna suddenly glowed red.

"What rumors" elijah has never ever heard rumors about those two. That was probably because he was focused on his own things. In the meantime he was grabbing his lunch not noticing the antenna.

"Uhhh" Alex was debating if it was a good idea to tell Elijah or not.

"Dont worry about it! Its not serious! Just that they're skipping class!" Sub smiled.

". . ." Elijah raised an eyebrow looking at sub. "Do you have like... A built in truth detector or something? Why is ur antenna glowing red? Thats so sigma we obviously have to take advantage of that!

Alex stops drinking his juice and turns to look at sub slowly.

"What?" Sub then realized what was going on, but he wasn't shocked about that at all.. he was more shocked that the rumors were true. "I have to go-"

"No please dont go! Dont leave me here with Alex, Sub pleaseee!" Elijah frowned "come on be a true sigma!"

Sub smiled awkwardly and grabs his backpack. "I'm going back to my classes.." he says leaving without saying anything else.

"Aww mannn..." Elijah leans back then looks at Alex. "Did you know he can detect truths and lies?"

"No.. i dont even know how that works if he doesn't know most of the rumors himself" Alex gets up and throws away his trash.

"Well come on we have to take advantage of it"

"No. We cant do that! What if more people find out? You know how dangerous that can be right!"

Elijah shrugged. "Not my problem, he'll at least get more friends.. wait i thought sub wasn't a robot-"

"How so? I thought we made that clear last year.." Alex grabs his notebook and begins on his english homework.

"Well yeah but, hes so human like and has actually feelings! And he gets hurt! Like real humans!!" He leans his head on his hand. "Robots can't do that! They dont have feelings nor feel pain!

"Ever heard of nichijou?" Alex put his pen down and looks at Elijah.

"No, Whats that?"

"Its an anime but besides that, theres this character named nano and they're awfully alot like sub.. ofcourse they have their differences but you know... To think about it that anime also has the same uniforms as us.."

"Are you being delusional or"

"What? No! I'm- you know what forget it you and your skibidi toilet humor wont understand"

Elijah chuckled and shook his head. "I'm going to my last class, see you!

"Last class? Uh okay then, see you around.." Alex finished up.

Elijah nodded then makes a shape of an L with his hands before leaving.

--------

After school something strange happened..

Denis was walking out the building and suddenly gets grabbed by someone and dragged beside the school.

Denis then turned to look at them abit scared of whats going on.

"Albert?..." Denis says before seeing someone else.. "Kaden??" He was confused before looking besides him and when he turns to the left he jumps a little as he sees someone else. "Temprist!- .. what is this?-"

"Look, Jake is out the gang we're thinking of taking you in" Albert starts as he stands up straight.

"Jake's out? But why? How? what happened?" Denis fidgets with his hands nervously.

"You're asking way to many questions." Albert turns to kaden as he says this. Kaden you go explain it to him, i have to go home now..

"Okay!" Kaden smiled as Albert walked off.

Temprist and kaden seemed relieved as Albert was gone. Temprist then gave Denis a cookie with a smile before leaning against the wall.

"Oh, thankyou.." Denis smiled as he then turned to look at Kaden "So.. what happened?"

"Oh! Uh, its nothing new really, jake gets kicked out like every once a week just because of disagreements with Albert.. dont get me wrong but i think Albert is trying to-" Kaden then stops talking as he's saying way to much.

"Uhm, i don't think you should join us just yet as Albert will probably forget this in abit and then hes going to make up with Jake again" Kaden said nervously not wanting to let Denis down or anything.

Denis then looked at temprist who nodded in agreement. Denis looked down st the ground confused before looking at kaden again. "If you say so.. can i like, go home now?"

"Oh sure! Sorry!" Kaden smiled walking to temprist to stand next to him.

Denis smiled back awkwardly before leaving to go home.

--------

Tofuu's POV: schools finally done! I finish for Poke to come out of school so we can go to the botanical garden together! I see him leave and wave at him. He walks over with a smile.. his smile is just the sweetest ever.

"Ready to go?" I say smiling at him. He nods and takes my hand walking to the bus stop rather fast. I blushed lightly when i felt him grabbing my hand. I dont know why i blushed, its not the first time we held hands! Besides.. its normal! Best friends do it all the time! Especially girls! Well.. actually maybe i should stop hiding the fact i like him but its hard, especially with all the rumors going around in the school.

"Oh yeah, next week im not able to walk with you sorry.. youth club is going somewhere then! I'll text you tho! For sure!" Poke said smiling as he let go of my hand.

"Oh, thats alright, i hope you have fun then" i say before the bus arrives. We get in an sit down talking about all sorts of things. And eventually prom comes up. Should i ask him now? No i shouldn't.. its too risky.

"Do you have anyone for prom yet?" I say looking out the window before looking at him.

"Me? Oh no i dont.. do you have to attend?"

I nod and chuckle. "Everyones going to be there.."

He chuckles with me. "maybe we should go together! You know just two best friends who probably won't ever get a girlfriend.."

I pause for a second not knowing how to respond but then i just nod. "Yeah.."

A few minutes later we arrive at the botanical garden. We enter and walk around looking at the pretty flowers and the beautiful butterflies. We eventually arrive at a spot with Tulips and suddenly i felt the need to hint something.

"Did you know tulips have meanings based on the colors?" I say looking towards poke with a smile on my face while i was thinking of how stupid i was being.

"Oh! Really? Tell me one!" He smiled, being pretty excited to hear about them.

"Well!" I walk up to poke and point at some yellow tulips before putting my arm down again. "Yellow tulips mean a love that is yet come to fruition!" My mind was all over the place as i said this. My heart was beating really fast to and the silence poke was giving wasn't helping at all.

After a few seconds poke finally spoke.

"Thats so beautiful! I love tulips!" Poke smiled and admired the yellow tulips.

I sighed as i calmed down a little. I dont know if i was lucky or unlucky that poke didn't get my hint.. maybe both but, oh well i dont want to risk losing this friendship anyways.

After we're done we went to pokes house since we like to have sleepovers! Even on school days since we go to the same school anyways!

Poke was setting up an horror movie as i was preparing some snacks. I was honestly really scared of horrors but oh well, everything is fun with Poke!

We sit down on his bed with the snacks and drinks. He turns on the movie and we watch it for the next few hours.

Whenever one of us screamed or got scared we laughed and joked around. It was honestly really fun.

Later on, i didn't notice until next morning but, apparently i fell asleep on his shoulder and he fell asleep aswell.

I blushed and ignored it, it was comfortable and we always used to share the bed as kids so i shouldn't be weird about it.

We both were awake now and getting ready for school. We honestly do almost everything together and i dont mind it! I just hope i dont hear any rumors about us from that corl kid.. its scary to think about.

At school, me and poke sadly had different classes so we waved eachother goodbye and went to our own classes.

-------------------
A/n:
Sorry this chapter took long! I had to find inspiration and motivation after having abit of writersblock! I've gotten a few ideas now and @mileszen has written some things aswell you can check it out!! Its from school au aswell!! Thankyou for making this possible!! i love you mwamwa

So anyways i hope this chapter was OKAY.. since i, myself think its abit over the place because i couldn't think of anything but yeah!! I'm also working on drawing the characters their designs and such so you have a better look at that as well if that makes sense..

Word Count
༺2772༻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 676 23
Hi. This is a Hermitcraft book! I do some pretty terrible writing, and If you like it, I thank you. Occasionally I will post some AU ideas and that...
743 23 53
The personal stories I want to write ♡ they'll be extremely short unless I'm motivated. I will have a mix of tropes in this which is coded by emojis...
123K 1.8K 113
Heres my one shot book! I rly appreciate everything you all have done for me♡︎ Rules: No... -smut -sex -nudity -straight shipping Zander -illegal sh...
106K 2K 66
⚠️Disclaimers⚠️ -I DONT HAVE ANY HATE TOWARDS KIRSTEN OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE BOOK ITS JUST FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE STORY :( - I 100% RESPECT AND AD...