Manveer FF: Destined to be

By Henna-21

Hey guys, this manveer ff isn't new. I used to write it on the DEK india forums as roshni101. Its been years... More

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23

Chapter 22

74 7 2
By Henna-21

Sorry for the delay guys. Hectic life as always. Here is the next update. Hope you guys like it

The next day:
Manyata wakes up with a severe hangover in the morning. She tries to remember what happened the day before and gets a few flashes of her antics. She groans while cursing herself for drinking so much.

Manyata thinking to herself: Oh God. What have I done? Why did I drink so much and make a fool out of myself? All this happened because of that stupid Yuvraj. Now everyone will tease me so much especially Uday. And that kiss. Idiot M. Kaha phas gayi. On top of that this headache is killing me.

She is busy in her thoughts when J and VB barge into her room.

VB: J bhai, look who decided to wake up.

J: Jiji, it's only 11:30. You should sleep more.

M: OMG, why didn't anyone wake me up? DS is going to kill me for missing breakfast.

J: Chill out. We told everyone you were tired after yesterday and weren't feeling well. They all came to check up on you but you were in deep sleep. Now no one's home. Dad and DS went to office for some work. Mom and Bua Sa had some prior commitment. So it's just us.

VB: M bhai, you broke my heart.

M: Don't be dramatic. I did nothing like that.

Vb: Jay bhai, do you remember who called me gay?

M: So? It's not my fault my poor drunk self thought you were gay. You run away from girls as if you're allergic. What else would I think?

J: Haha, so true. I'm sure everyone has had this doubt at least for once.

VB: you are both churail types i tell you. You people are the reason I run away from girls. If girls are like you, i'm better off single.

J: I'm going to kill you one day.

M: can you guys please shut up? My head hurts.

VB: Who told you to get drunk?

J: Forget about that! VB did you know people here are so possessive. And someone here thinks she fits perfectly in Uday's arms.

VB: I tell you. For a second I thought M bhai has turned into a monkey with the way she was clinging on to Uday Banna.

J: Jiji, i have a doubt. Did your drunk self see chocolate in place of Uday?

VB: No J bhai, she saw Uday only. He's more addictive than chocolates for her. No? I don't entirely blame her though.

M: hence proving my doubt of you being gay. Seems like you pay a lot of attention to Uday.

VB: oh please, I wasn't the one cutting off his circulation.

J: seriously jiji, you drove us all up a wall with your antics.

M: i'm never drinking again. I feel like my head is going to explode.

J: i'll have someone send you breakfast. Eat something, have medicine and rest for a while. She leaves from there.

VB: yeah eat properly. You need the energy after your comedy show yesterday.

M throws a pillow at VB while he escapes.

M picks up her phone and sees Uday's missed calls so rings him up.

U: so finally my princess is up.

M: i'm still tired. Why did you let me drink? You stupid yuvraj. This is all your fault. Couldn't you take care of me properly?

U: seems like you are still drunk tabhi behki behki batein kar rhi ho. Who can stop you from doing anything?

M: well you are my fiance so this gives you the right to stop me from making bad decisions.

U: I don't think it's a bad decision. I'm actually glad you got drunk. Humein pta toh chala humari princess humare barey main kya sochti hai aur kya feel krti hai. At least drunk you is open. I never knew you find me so sexy, warm and handsome. And you love being in my arms and when i kiss you.

M: don't tease me now. You already know you're handsome. How does it matter if i say it or no?

U: it still feels nice knowing my love feels that way. Btw you lost the bet. You willingly came in my arms and you also kissed me. So you'll have to pay up.

M: stop talking about the kiss. I'll do as you say later but no more talking about yesterday please. Waise b ap pe humara haq bnta hai.

U: ok ok no more teasing. I'm all yours anyways so you can do much more. I want to ask you something though.

M: what happened?

U: what are you hiding from me princess?

M: why do you think i'm hiding something?

U: i dont know, it's just something you said yesterday.

M: i was probably blabbering in my drunken state.

U: are you sure?

M: yeah baby. Even if i don't tell you something, it's not because im hiding it from you. It's because it's not the right time.

U: i know there is something going on. I will wait for you to tell me but don't lie to me. There is never a right time. You more than anyone should know that especially after how our roka news came out.

M: do you trust me?

U: more than anything. You should know that already.

M: then just give me some time.

U: fine.

M: ab naraz mat hona please.

U: i'm not upset, i just don't want anything to come between us.

M: it won't. I won't let anything come between us. Not even air.

U: smooth talker. Anyways, how do you feel?

M: i have a bad headache. I'm going to sleep for a while after eating.

U: have your medicine and take care of yourself. I just reached office. I'll talk to you later.

They both end the call.

———————————————————————————
Uday Niwas ( 1 PM)

Kabir is sitting at a table waiting for Unnati when he sees her enter and waves at her. Unnati gives him a small smile before settling down.

K: thank you for coming. Especially after me being awol.

Un: it's fine. I don't have much time. I need to get back home by 2:30 but you called so here I am.

K: i just wanted to apologise because somewhere deep down you were hurt by my behaviour. I swear it wasn't intentional. I've not been avoiding you. But still, i upset you so i'm sorry.

Un: yes i accept i was hurt but you don't have to apologise. I just want to know what's going on?

K: for once let's be clear with each other. I like you Unnati and I know you feel the same way. But is that enough? Having feelings for someone isn't the only thing that matters. There is so much more to a relation. I want to be someone you are proud of. Someone who can give you a life you'd always wanted. You are a princess who deserves so much and I want to be make myself worth you.

Un: for me it is enough. Everything else takes a back seat if two people who are actually in a relationship understand each other. I like you for who you are. I don't need anything from you. I just want you to be there. If you weren't worth it, i wouldn't have waited years for you.

K: and i can't tell you how much that means to me. But is it wrong wanting to stand on my own feet and making a name for myself before asking for your hand? Yes i'm from a well off family. I'm also a prince but who am I if i take my surname away? I want to establish myself and I'm half way there. I didn't want to keep you hanging which is why i told you i feel much more than liking for you. But can you wait a little longer before we move forward?

Un: i understand and i'm with you in all your decisions. If you want me to wait, i will, no questions asked. Take all the time you want but always know that i'm here either way. 

K: thank you! I couldn't have asked for a better partner. He hold her hand and squeezes it lightly.

———————————————————————————

Manyata is in her room resting when Komal and DS come in to check up on her.

Ds: how do you feel M beta?

M: i'm fine DS. I was just tired after yesterday. Sorry for missing breakfast.

Ds: it's ok. We were just worried.

M: don't stress yourself too much. I'm ok.

K: meri rani bitya. You can't help but stress about your kids.

Ds: yeh jab ap khud maa banein gi tab apko pata chale ga.

M: oh god don't start again. There's time for that to happen.

K: which reminds me of what we wanted to talk about. M beta, when do you plan on getting married?

Ds: yeah we need to fix a date soon.

M: ds, maa, what's the hurry? Uday and I need time together to get to know each other.

K: i understand that, but you can get to know each other after marriage too.

M: after marriage things are different. Shouldn't we take it slow?

Ds: it's already going slow. Look beta, i don't want to force you but everyone is waiting for your marriage. We are not saying get married next week or even next month. We are just saying to have the date fixed.

K: exactly. And who knows, maybe the auspicious time is for after 2-3 months. Before your marriage, we need to have your Yuvrani coronation aswell. There will be enough time in between for you to get to know him. Uday would marry you tomorrow if it was upto him. He's quiet just for you.

Ds: just think about it. At the end of the day we'll do what you want. We just want you to be happy. And i can see how happy he makes you. Toh ache kaam main dairi kaisi?

Ds and K are about to leave the room when M stops them.

M: i guess you are right. I'm just thinking to much. You can ask everyone to come here tomorrow and fix the date. But can you ask everyone not to tell Uday? I want it to be a surprise.

Ds: i'm so happy. Don't worry. No one will say a word to Uday beta.

K: hum abhi jakey Av se baat krte hain. I can't wait anymore. We've waited enough for this day.

Ds and K smile brightly and hug M tightly before leaving the room. 

M thinks naughtily: I can't wait to see the look on your face Yuvraj sa when you realise what's going on.

That is it for now. Hope you enjoyed the update. Vote and leave your feedback. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 1.2K 25
This is a Mahabharata Fanfiction mostly based on facts we see in Star Mahabharat. Mahabharat holds a lot of facts and is a complicated and marvelous...
86K 3.4K 98
This is first time, I'm writing a story. Though, I have been a silent reader. Strictly no hate comments but I would definitely appreciate constructiv...
1.4M 104K 56
He is the crowned prince of the Kingdom Rakshatra. Everyone in the kingdom feared him as well as respected him. He is well versed in all types of t...
59.2K 5.2K 74
[Complete - Vote and comment to show ur love] EDITED VERSION Hello peeps, This will be my first on track fan fiction. All ideas are original, I hope...