the ones who live 𓏲 RICK GRI...

By fixedjaws

THE WALKING DEAD. More

𓏲

390 28 5
By fixedjaws

I need my golden crown of sorrow
My bloody sword to swing
My empty halls to echo with grand self-mythology
I am no mother, I am no bride, I am King
——— King , Florence and The Machine.

After the fall of her colleague, Rick Grimes, it didn't seem like Eliza Diaz's world could get more miserable. Of course.. she was wrong. The dead started walking and eating the living. Shane and Eliza made a pack to protect the rest of Grimes family as it was. Though she got the worse end of the stick, taking care of the almost dead Grimes. Collecting supplies, weapons and anything that she deemed useful. Eliza camped out in a overrun hospital. Her heart couldn't possibly leave her best friend alone. If there was a chance the fucker would wake up what kind of friend would Eliza Diaz be to leave him?

ELIZA DIAZ 𓏲 THE NIGHT-STALKER.

𓏲

EMILIA STARK 𓏲 THE SWORD

🦷

sorry if the aesthetic and stuff is kind of sloppy and shit I just really want to get to writing this!!

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 7.3K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
150K 10.9K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
286K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
292K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...