His Daughter|| KV

By REALMFPLAYA

Started 01/24/24 More

Chapter One || ' 001
Chapter Two || ' 002
Chapter Three || '003
Chpater Four || ' 004
Chapter Five || ' 005
Chapter Six || ' 006
Chapter Seven || ' 007
Chapter Eight || ' 008
Chapter Nine || ' 009
Chapter Ten || ' 010
Chapter Eleven || ' 011
Chapter Twelve || ' 012
Chapter Thirteen || ' 013
Chapter Fourteen || ' 014
Chapter Fifteen || ' 015
Chapter Sixteen || ' 016
Chapter Seventeen || ' 017
Chapter Eighteen || ' 018
Chapter Nineteen || ' 019
Chapter Twenty || ' 020
Chapter Twenty-One || ' 021
Chapter Twenty-Two || ' 022
Chapter Twenty-Theee || ' 023
Chapter Twenty-Four|| ' 024
Chapter Twenty-Five | ' 025
Chapter Twenty-Six | ' 026
Chapter Twenty-Eight | ' 028
Chapter Twenty-Nine || ' 029
Chapter Thirty || ' 030
Chapter Thirty-One || ' 031
Chapter Thirty Two || ' 032
Chapter Thirty-Three || ' 033
Chapter Thirty-Four || ' 034
Chapter Thirty-Five || ' 035
Chapter Thirty-Six || ' 036
Chapter Thirty-Seven || ' 037
Chapter Thirty-Eight || ' 038
Chapter Thirty-Nine || ' 039
Chapter Forty || ' 040
Chapter Forty-One|| ' 041
Chapter Forty-Two|| ' 042
#UPPIEE

Chapter Twenty-Seven | ' 027

84 2 0
By REALMFPLAYA

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

                            ↳ naenae, nyee, nylah💘

Chicago, IL
Monday | Home.

Sa'Nylah sighed as she rubbed the strawberry poundcake lotion onto her skin tapping her phone watching as the time ticked from 7:31 to 7:32.

She was now getting ready for school. She didn't wanna go at all because of what had previously happens the week before and she didn't wanna see Kacey after what had happened. She felt disgusted.

" Sa'Nylah you up ma." Her mother voice could be heard from downstairs. Sa'Nylah rolled her eyes. " yeah mama I'm up. You cooking." She asked staring in the mirror as she slid her black double knee dickies on over her ethikas. ( the logo on the front knee and on the side.)

" I really need to get a new shirt." She smiled looking down at the white shirt that was rinkly.

She looked at the white shirt with the pink and black school logo, the pink shirt with the white and pink logo and the black one that had a dark pink logo.

She grabbed the black shirt sliding it ontop of her crop top tank top. " when love won't let you walk away and you can't help who you love." She sung lowly as the music played from her vanity.

" no basketball practice." She smiled reading over the text as she put on perfume over her shirt. She deciding on just wearing her school shirt since it was hot outside. She slid on her dark pink Telfar purse sitting down in the mirror she took her bonnet off.

The braids flew down her back. She took off her headscarf along with the wig band and seen her edges slicked the same way she left it. She smiled before she grabbed the jewelry box sliding a heart ring on and a diamond ring on the other hand.

She put on her angel wing chain that had tooka on it, her chain that had an S, the one that said Babyvon and one that had a picture of her and Von but it was a heart shaped one.

She grabbed a few bracelets and arm bands. "
Aight that's cool I'm almost ready." She said reading the group chat. Sa'Nylah grabbed the Vaseline putting a good even amount on her face rubbing it allowing it to make her face glow before she decided to just put lipgloss and carmax on her lips. When she was done she put it into her backpack along with the mascara that was waterproof.

I looked good. She cheezed taking a few pictures of locket before she took a regular one deciding to post it on her main page. She changed her Apple Watch band from black to white and put it on then she grabbed her Airpod Max, Backpack, and IPhone.

" Waddup." Sa'Nylah said waving at Terrance. " Waddup foo, yo plate right Thea." Terrance said as he sat on the counter. She nodded grabbing the plate adding syrup. She took locket pictures before she dug in.

" Where mama at Terrance." She asked and he shrugged. " She said, get yo snacks and meet her inna car. She taking yall shopping and to get yall nails done. She prolly sign you outta school" he replied.

" cool." I said grabbing two slim Jim's sliding one into my side pocket. I put the bag of hot Cheeto puffs onto the counter along with the three fruit rollups, six packs of gushers, two Gatorades, an apple juice. Hot fries and a Chamoy pickle.

I slid everything into my backpack neatly before I opened the drawer getting two 0.7 led pencils out and sliding one into the side pocket and one into my Purse.

" I can't wait to get my nails done." I said putting the fruit back into the icebox grabbing the smoothiebowl looking at Terrance as I ate some.

" Oh Yeah here." He said handing me a glasses container. I grabbed it opening it revealing some medium sized black glasses that were cute. I grabbed the thanking him before I hugged him and walked out the door.

Terrance was my brother, well not really my brother. He was my god brother. Tooka son. He ghosted the world for a long time tho since his dad died.

" Terrance told you what I said." Brooklyn asked her daughter and Sa'Nylah nodded putting the bag inbetween her legs.

" you got all the snacks you needed?" Brooklyn asked as she drove towards Sa'Nylah's school. Sa'Nylah shared a nod before she looked out the window listing to the music.

' incoming call from India and Two others '

I stared at my mama. She answered it with a smile as it came through the car. " Yo daughter being weird to mine." Somebody said and I scrunched my faced up. To early for this.

" YALL CALM down, i just added Brook, so Daniella, and Kandie tell her what happened." India said and I smiled.

" Karlae told me the group split up because Sevyn accused her of talking bout her to Sevyn boyfriend. I checked Karlae phone and i ain't see shit." Kandie spoke up and I just listening going on my phone.

" Well why would Sevyn boyfriend lie ? Two sides to the story." India replied.

" What Nae gotta do with this ? I know she tried to help them stay together but Karlae picked sides. So she stood by Sevyn. She don't have a problem with one of them she just keeping distance." Mama spoke for me. I smiled going on instagram to watch peoples stories.

-
" Brudda they doing crazy early inna morning." Taylor laughed as we watched the fight happen between Kadence and Karlae.

" Man cool out yall trim." I said pulled Kadence off her. " you to big. Stupid ass." I said seeing Kadence pull Karlae on top of her. Karlae wasn't loosing bro. She was just getting slung around but punching wise Kadence got no licks in.

" Alright na don't jump ha." Sevyn said as somebody ran up towards Karlae. We broke it up and then everybody went there own ways after Karlae said thanks to us.

" You did yo homework." Taylor asked and nodded. " yeah been, you?" I said opening my slim Jim taking a bite.

Chris put his hand out for some and I mugged him. "No. You can have these tho." I slid the pack of gushers into his hand. He smiled then said thank you.

" A nigga cold yeah." I said rubbing my arms as I threw my Slim Jim Paper away.  " Why you don't ask Anthony for his jacket." Taylor shrugged and i nodded. I turn around in my seat facing towards the two boys who was on their computers.

"Anthony, I could wear your jacket?" I asked and he looked up licking his lips and nodding. He slid of the Dickie jackets handing it over to me since he had a hoodie underneath.

" Thank you." I said giving him a five dollar bill since he was shooting dice. " I need change not bills, keep yo shit doe it's g." He smirked handing me the money back. I put it back into my purse getting five ones putting it into a random pocket in the jacket.

" we finna go to lunch next." Jasani walked over to us with the dice in her hands. I looked at her and waved. " hey nylah." She waved back hugging me.

Jasani was cool and she was pretty. We were friends on instagram, we would always like each others story, reply and allat other stuff but we just started really speaking in real life.

" waddup Sani." I said and she opened her arms and I walked into them hugged her and we rocked side to side before the teacher made us line up.

" Fuck I'm tryna shoot some." Kacey walked inna classroom and I laughed. He came to the back and the boys who was shooting was staring at him. " boy where yo ones at." Taylin mugged him and I just watched.

" let me shoot." I said and they laughed before they finally lemme join. " We putting down ten or five for this round." Anthony said and I gasped.

" Ten, big boy money." Kacey smirked putting his ten down and I did too. They gave me the dice and I put one on the floor and use the other one to circle around it. I picked them both of and soon as it hit the floor it was a Seven. Three on one and four on the other. I laughed grabbing the 90 dollars before I hugged Taylin leaving with the rest up the class.

" chips good hug." Some dude sad making me laugh. " Dillion leave her lone' " Jasani said and I nodded and he mugged her sitting across from me.

" it's g, and yes they is." I said putting another one in my mouth letting it met before I chewed then swallowed. " Hey Ny." Karlae said kissing my cheek then hugging me before she left after I did the same.

" gimmie some." He said holding his hands out. I poured some in his hands along with Anthony before I listened to then rant about the dice game. " Mane Nylah really took our money and dipped she foo." Dillion said making me laugh as I drunk the Gatorade.

" yall niggas ass. When I touch dem dice I always win." I shrugged before I put my chips on the tray, I put the ground meat, cheese, chilli and peppers on top of the chips eating it and it was actually good.

" tuh, doo you hea shawty." Anthony said and Doo laughed at me. " Which one of yall made this gc with our class." Doo frowned looking  at his phone.

I shrugged throwing my plate away. I was making eye contact with doo the whole time and I realized how good he looked.

" My mama finna come get me, here." I said giving Anthony his Dickie Jacket back. He smiled putting it back on. " Smelling like a damn snack." Chris laughed and he punched him.

-

" Hey mama." I hugged her as I got inside the car sitting down. " Hey baby, here." She said handing me a bag of chipotle and some spicy cool ranch Doritos. I opened the bowl and it looked so good. " Thank you." I said kissing her cheek before I ate half the bowl using the fork to putting some of the bowl into the chips and it was so good.

" Where Terrance?" I asked and she smiled. " At the Court. We Finna go to the nail shop." She said and nodded looking around swing we were here. I got out and we we inside. I got a cute black and got a pink heart that had an D in the middle. On the other ones there's was different designs and I had some charms. At the back it was the same pink as the heart.

My toes were already done so I was just waiting on my mama. While I waited for her I went into Starbucks and got some raspberry cookies cause they is soo good.

" Aight what store first." She said and I pointed at the crocs store. We went in, I went straight to the back and I got six pairs of crocs since there was a buy one get one free sale. I got a pair of pink crocs that matched my purse, some grey crocs, black crocs, dark green and some silver glittery crocs. I went to the charms getting a lot to spell out stuff and some cute things to put on them. My mama got things to and we spent about 341.78 in the croc store.

After that we went to Claire's and I got another piercing added to my ear, I got my ear piercings switched out. I got some necklaces, bracelets just regular stuff from there and we only spent 120$.

" Let's go in here." I said pointing at the Kurt store. I grabbed the blue, pink and silver mini Kurt purses and showed the lady. She brought them to the front and I got the regular colorful one along with the matching slides and the black with the matching slides. We spend 600 in there and then we went our separate ways.

I went to the shoe store and they had some black and pink dunks that matched my school clothes so I got them, and I got some off white dunks. I paid them I went to the next store and I got me a mcm purse with the slides and some serenade jeans, a few different types of cargo pants, crop tops, graphic Ts all types of things.

" I'm gone be broke." My mama laughed once she seen Marcus and Tod carrying all of my bags. I smiled looking at them rubbing Tod head before I ran into the next store picking up sweats and stuff before i went into the pet shop and I begged my mama for a puppy. She told me yeah and we got everything He needed and I got to name him and take him home. His name was Pain and he was twelve weeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

174K 4K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
1.8K 95 4
∂єѕ¢яιρтσи: "Come on skinny love just last the year Pour a little salt we were never here My my my, my my my, my-my-my my-my Staring at the sink of b...
273K 4.7K 32
Colby was just 17 years old when his daughter Vee came into his life. He was struggling all along. But the day he met a girl named Y/N his life chan...
203K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...