Phir Na Mile Gay Hum🍁Chapter...

By Autumn_writer2000

Humse dosti karni hai toh ek baat yaar rakhna Madam sir.... Dosti ki hai woh wajha kuch bhi Karishma Singh ko... More

Blur and Character Sketch
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6.
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap.15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
🌹Maha Episode- A🌹
🌹 Maha Episode-B 🌹
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
🌹Promo🌹
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Haseen Dilruba🌹 BONUS 🌹Majnu Singh
Promo
Chap 30
PROMO
chap 31
Chap 32
PROMO
Chap 33
Bonus
Chap 35- A
Chap 35- B
Chap 36
Chap 37.
Friday's Night Sneak Peek
PROMO.
Chap 38
Chap 40
Chap 41
Chap 42
Aaj Raat
Chap 43
Chap 44
PROMO
Chap 45
Weekend Special
Note
Sneak Peek
Maha Episode- A
Maha Episode-B
PROMO
Chap 46
Chap 47
Chap 48
🍁 Second Last 🍁
End Of Chapter One
An Announcement and Small Help
#Phirse Milege Hum
Thank You 🙏

Chap 39

833 124 36
By Autumn_writer2000

🍁____________🍁

After long time the walls of MPT were witness the soothing atmosphere.

Karishma and Urmila were running in whole thaana like two kids are chasing around each other in playground.

Urmila's sweet giggles and Karishma's cute curses were providing the clan a source of entertainment to live and enjoy their sweet nok-jhok moments.

They gathered around, cheering them on and reveling in the joyous atmosphere.

However, it is an old school saying, "With excessive laughter and silence, the storm is always lurking behind."

That's why in some chapters of love. It is said,

Jab mohabbat ho toh

Izahar karna wajib karo

Warna joh wajib nahi hota

Woh phir muquddar nahi hota

( Izahar- Express, Wajib- Essential, Muquddar- Destiny)

Here the poetic content means: If In the realm of love, let your heart's voice ring clear,
Otherwiss, unspoken affection is not destined then

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Otherwise, your unspoken affection would be in some one's else embrace on the next page.

This is what Karishma's heart keep on screaming but she always unheard those screams and now when she saw Urmila or her madam sir in the embrace of some one's else.

A shore arises inside Karishma Singh. She fisted her hands in anticipation where the gasped filled in the air as the most unexpected face unfolded before their eyes.

" Haseen kya kar rahi ho? Sambhal kar abhi ghir jaanti tum"

" ACP Naina Mathur"

They muttered looking at Naina who was securely embracing Urmila in her arms before she could collapsed on floor while playing the chasing game with her love.

( ACP Naina Mathur, you already know her. So I don't think so that I've to give introduce her again. But yup, there are few changes I did.

NM just come to meet HM. There was no Cherry drama and all)

As Urmila regained her composure and was left shocked to see Naina Mathur unexpected presence.

" Nainn!"

Hasesna muttered under her breath and thinks, how she'll hide her fake identity from her childhood friend who knows her all secrets and in seconds will catch her lies.

The clan switched their gaze towards Krishma and they couldn't fully understand what's going inside Karishma right now.

However, in past they all have noticed that how Naina Mathur, appearance and her bound with Haseena Malika was affecting Karishma Singh.

And cherry on top, our great Pushpa ji, who at that time in the moment of fun fact always used to tease Karishma about how Naina and Haseena are childhood best friend where she's just a friend.

Perhaps, Pushpa ji wasn't aware that her those tease left an huge impact on a lonely soul.

Karishma used to feel like she was just an outsider in their circle. All these emotions were eating away at Karishma, but she never dared to share her true feelings with Haseena, whom she considered her best friend.

" Karishma madam, yeh ACP Naina Mathur kya kar rahi hai?"

" Agar is ko Urmila ka sach pata chala gaya toh hum kya kare gay?"

" Kya hoga? Hum sab ki jobs toh samjho gayi"

" Aur mera Billu Niwa bhi"

The clan was whispering around Karishma Singh.

However, Karishma was lost in her own zone having her intense deserted eyes were fixed on them the entire time, her heart breaking with each passing second.

As she watched the two of them together, a flood of memories rushed through Karishma's mind. Images of happier times when Naina and Haseena for long used to sit in cabin and their giggles were used to tear her soul to see some one else has become the source of her madam sir smile rather than her.

When she always wanted to be the one and only the reason of her madam sir happiness.

All those memories that like a movie were playing in front of Karishma's eyes were once again giving her feel of a left over piece of a bread.

Urmila pulled a part from Naina and gave a look to the banter to come for her rescue but when her gaze fell on Karishma's deserted, her heart ached to see how much her attachment with Naina in mask of Urmila too is effecting Karishma.

" Haseen kya hua aur ap sab mujhe aise dekh kar pershan kyun ho gaya hai? Yaha sab theek haina?"

Naina asked patting on Haseena's shoulder. Haseena looked back at Naina and forcing smile on her face was about to speak something but the clan in rush comes up in the recuse of Urmila.

" Jai Hind"

Trio ( Cheetahosh and Pushpa ji) said in unison.

" Jai Hind"

Naina said with big smile on her face and passing by all. She marched to Karishma who was still bounded at her place.

" Kya hua kadak Daroga ji? Ap aise kahe kadi hai? Koi bhoot dekh liya ka?"

Naina asked squeezing Karishma's from her shoulder. Karishma Singh abruptly took her steps back and with a professional smile and voice saluted her.

" Jai Hind"

" Kya baat hai Daroga ji aaj bhi wahi tawar hai? Kya baat hai is he liya toh pura shehre apke is bhokal ka dewaan hai. Nahi Haseen?"

Naina said smiling and turning to Haseena winked at her. Haseena blushes head recalling those days when she for long on phone used to talk to Naina about her crush on her SI.

" Naina madam ap yaha aisa aachank? Sab theek haina?"

Pushpa ji asked forcing smile on her face. Naina smiled and was about to answer Pushpa ji questioned but she stopped hearing DSP sir voice.

" Hum sab jaante hai"

" DSP sir? Ab yeh kaha se aagaya?"

All ( except Naina and Karishma) muttered in unison while exchanging a look with each other.

" Jai Hind, sir"

Everyone saluted him ( Urmila too did on signal of Pushpa ji) and as usual DSP sir gets frightened of it.

" Arey ab yeh ganju kon hai?"

Urmila whispered in Santu's ear.

" Yeh humare DSP sir hai"

Santu whispered back in Urmila's ear.

" Ms Malik yeh sab ho kya raha hai yahain? Aur ap kab wapis ayi? Aur humne kisi ney apke wapis aanye ke bare main bataya kyun nahi?"

DSP sir asked placing hands on his hip. Urmila exchanged a look with others and then Karishma's took a step ahead to handle the situation

" Sir woh kya haina, madam sir aaj he wapis ayi hai aur madam sir headquarter report karne aa he rahi thi. Ke ACP Naina madam aagayi"

" Haan haan"

Urmila said nodding frequently . Naina looked at them and questioned Haseena.

" Haseen tu kaha se wapis ayi hai?"

" Barli / Mumbai/ Aminabad----"

Cheehatosh and Pushpa ji comes up with statement leaving Naina and DSP sir confused with their response and earned glared from Karishma for their stupidity where Urmila crushed them.

" Lakin humne toh pata chala tha ke apki ami ki tabiyat kharab hai. Is liya apne ek mahine ki chuti li thi. Ap ney department se jhoot bol ke chuti li?"

DSP sir inquired. Urmila looked at Karishma and took the charge to handle the situation.

" Nahi sir humne department se jhoot nahi kaha. Humari ami ki tabiyat wakiye main theek nahi thi aur hum ek mahina unke sath se thy.

Kyun ke dr ney unko hawa badalne ke liya kaha tha is liya hum unko Mumbai, Barli aur Aminabad ley kar gay thy"

Urmila told glaring the banter for their foolishness.

" Woh sab toh theek hai. Lakin yeh thaane main ho kya raha hai?"

DSP sir asked and Urmila quickly taking a smooth turn said,

" Sir hume kya pata? Hum toh aaj he aye haina."

Everyone gasped at Urmila cleverness. How innocently she saved herself. Urmila looked at all specially at Karishma and smirked.

" Aap aaj ayi hai lakin apki SI. Karishma Singh. Yeh toh yaha ho kar bhi thaane main nahi hoti thi. Na jaane kya hoga hai inko"

" Ishq, sir"

Cheehatosh and Pushpa ji comes up with a quick response leaving Karishma flabbergasted and watching Karishma's cute innocent expression. Haseena got a chance to tease her love.

" Kya re chatak chandni, tere ko ichq holiya hai? Kon hai woh bata bata"

She said nudging Karishma. Karishma gave her a look and was about to say something, but DSP spoke interrupting her

" Bahi yeh ap sab kya bole jaa rahy hai?"

Karishma again tried to speak but Urmila held her hand and pulling her back. She spoke coming ahead,

" Sir joh yahai humari
gair-maujuudgii main hua. Hum uske liya apse maafi mangtay hai aur ap se wada karte hai.

Ke ab hum aagay hai toh sab theek kar de gay aur apni SI Karishma Singh ko bhi"

Haseena said turning to Karishma and winked at her while giving her flying kiss.

" Tarkee saali"

Karishma Singh muttered while looking away. Haseena chuckled on her cute angry baby and whispered next three words in her ear

" Teri ghar wali"

Karishma glared her and took few steps away from Urmila before this Urmila turns her mad.

" Ms Malik, in sab ki ab koi zaroorat nahi hai"

DSP sir told and everyone gets shocked as the same fear of police station is getting shut down engulfed them listening to DSP.

" Sir ap aisa nahi kar sakte"

They whole clan of MPT said in unison. DSP sir chuckled and munching the samosa informed them,

" Dekhiye. Yeh humara nahi, department ka decision hai. Ek do hafton main yaha ek bohat badi delegation aaney wali hai aur un sab ki security ki zimedari, department ney MPT ko dena ka faisal kiya hai"

" Kya?"

They clan said in unison and exchanged a look as they were thinking something else.

" Acha toh sir ap aise aa rahy thy? Main toh samjhi phir se MPT ko band karne ka order dene aagaye ap"

The flow of innocent said doing the gesture of " Toh app aise aa rahy thy"

" Santu"

Everyone said giving her a look and Santu quickly takes her step back. DSP sir shook his head negative and spoke,

" Ms Malik, yeh ek bohat badi zimedari ka kaam hai aur humne apki team par toh pura bahrosa hai. Lakin phir bhi, department koi risk nahi lena chahta.

Is liya, department ney ACP Naina Mathur ko Delhi se khas tor par ap sab sahan Buti ke liya boliya hai.

Is liya aaj se le kar aur agale do hafto tak. ACP Naina Mathur yahi MPT main rahi gayi aur ap sab inko report kar gay. I'm clear?"

DSP sir asked getting up from chair.

" Yes sir"

The clan said loudly scaring DSP sir.

" Haan theek hai. Ab hum chalte hai aur baki sab information ACP Mathur ap ko bata de gayi"

DSP sir told and everyone saluted him.

" Jai Hind sir"

DSP sir trembled and greeted them back was about to leave but then turning to Pushpa ji said chuckling ,

" Pushpa ji woh zara apna daba toh humne dijiye"

" In ko kaise pata chal gaya ke hum aaj Rajam Chalwa laye hai?"

Pushpa ji muttered and DSP sir told setting his cap,

" Apke rajma chawal ki mehak he toh humne yaha le aati hai. Ab zara jaldi ki jiye humne jaldi hai"

" Main le kar aati hu sir"

Santu told and quickly getting Pushpa ji tiffin. She hand it over to DSP sir who smiling it marches from there leaving Pushpa ji mourn

" Haye Mahtri, rona ka nahi. Main haina Urmila. Tere ko is se bhi mast vada pav khele gayi"

Urmila said in flow without releasing that ACP is too there.

" Haseen yeh to kaise baat kar rahi hai? Aur Ami ko kya hua hai? Aur tune mujhe kuch bataya kyun nahi?"

Naina asked and Urmila gets startled and so as others.

" Woh? Kya haina Naina madam, madam sir ka posting Mumbai hua tha na. Toh wahi ki bhasha bole gayi"

Santu told running her horses but her words didn't satisfied Naina.

" Lakin abhi toh ap sab DSP sir ke samne bole rahy thy ke Haseen ek mahine ki chuti par thi. Aur ab Mumbai main posting?"

Naina asked looking at all suspiciously and then marching close to Haseena asked holding her hand,

" Kya hua hai tujhe Haseen? Main jab ayi hoon tab he tu mujhe kuch badali badali lag rahi thi. Kya hua hai bata mujhe?"

Karishma looked at Urmila's hand in Naina and her soul burned to see Naina is getting touchy with her girl and to add more fuel in fire. The banter smirked to watch Karishma's red face and runs to tease her.

" Karishma madam, dekh rahi hai ap kya ho raha hai?"

Santu whispered from left side.

" Ka ho raha hai?"

Karishma asked shrugging her shoulders but her gaze was fixed on Naina who was caressing Urmila's cheek.

" Kya ho raha hai? Apko nahi dekhi raha Karishma madam.

Woh apki ghar wali ke sath touchy ho rahy hai. Phele ki baat aur thi, woh madam sir ki dost thi. Lakin ab yeh Urmila hai aur Urmila Karishma Singh.

Toh kya apko bura nahi lag raha ke kaise Naina ney phele Urmila ko gaale lag liya tha aur ab kaise kabhi Urmila ka hath, toh kabhi gaal ke sath khel rahi hai"

Pushpa ji from right side provoke Karishma.

" Ama toh ka hoga? Jaisa humko lagta hai ke woh madam sir hai waise Naina madam ko bhi toh nahi pata na ke yeh----"

" Kya bol rahi hai Karishma madam? Apko koi fark nahi padta ke koi apki patni ke sath aise lipta jipti kar rahi hai?"

Pushpa ji asked interrupted Karishma.

" Ama toh hum ka rahy? Karne do joh bhi karti hai"

Karishma chided glaring Urmila angrily and then without caring about Naina Mathur and other reaction. She saluted Naina and angrily marches out the thaana telling Urmila,

" Shopping par Jaana hai toh bahir aajana"

" Yeh kadak daroga ji ko kya hua?"

Naina asked and there comes the response of others in unison.

" Ishq"

Karishma comes out and banged her hand on her bike.

" Ama ek taraf kehti hai ke hum madam sir nahi hai aur dusari taraf kaise Naina madam ke hath main apna hath diye khadi thi aur phir muskara toh aise rahi thi jaise pata nahi kon sa lateefa suna rahi thi.

Par humko ka? Ko marji kar jisi ke Sath joh karti hai kare. Humko ka fark padta hai"

Karishma shook her head like she doesn't care about any one perences in Urmila's or Madam sir life but some where it was again affecting her.

🍁____________🍁

Naina Mathur took Haseena to her cabin and closing the doors and windows of the cabin. She asked Haseena.

" Kya joh Pushpa ji yeh kaha woh sach hai? Tu Haseen nahi, Urmila hai?"

" Haan na meri maa aur dekh mereko jaane de. Aaj pheli bar toh meri wali mereko apne paiso se aayashi karwane wali hai.

Aur tu mereko yaha is Haseen Dilruba ke cabin main le ayi. Jaane de mereko"

Urmila told pushing Naina away but she stopped listening to Naina next,

" Haseen tujhe mere samne Urmika hone ka natak karni ki zaurat nahi hai.

I know you're SHO Haseena Malik and Bakshi sir has appointed you mission Behruiya."

Haseena was left startled leaving Naina smiled.

" Aise chukane ki zaurat nahi hai. Few days back in IB department meeting was conducted and there"

Naina told Haseena everything about the meeting points and then how she was assigned this task. She took letter out of her pocket and passes it to Haseena.

Haseena read it and was left shocked to read the decision of IB department. She looked up at Naina and said,

" But kyun? Hum dekh rahy haina sab. I've talk to Bakshi sir and will tell him that I don't need any officer for this task."

Haseena was about to talk to Bakshi sir from her secret phone but Naina stopped her saying,

" Haseen yeh tu kya kar rahi hai? This is not the time to be emotional. I know this is about Karishma Singh but right now you have to think rationally rather than emotional.

And one more thing, ACP hone se phele main teri dost bhi ho. Aur zindagi main humesha humne ek aise dost ki zaurat kabhi na kabhi bad he jaati hai. Jis ke kandey par hum apna sar rakh kar ro sakhe aur us se woh sab keha sakhe joh humne andar he andar se tod raha hai"

Naina said caressing Haseena's cheek. Haseena eyes welled up and in no time. Haseena jumped on Naina and hugging her tightly cried,

" Nainn humari Karishma bekasur hai. Kuch nahi kiya uhone."

" Shh! Haseen aise nahi rote aur ab main aagayi huna. Toh hum dono mil kar Teri Karishma ko beskasur sabit kar ke dekhaye gay"

Naina told caressing Haseena's back to give her strength.

" Thank you, Naain tum nahi jaanti hum kitne aakele hogy thy. Apni identity ko chhod kar, hum sab se kitne dur hoge hai. But tujhe pata hain, Karishma Singh ko aaj bhi yakeen nahi ho raha ke hum madam sir nahi hai"

Haseena told chuckling and wiping her tears. Naina smiled and wiping her tears said,

" Aur maybe yahi wajha hai ke aaj tak tujhe woh pen drive nahi mil rahi"

" Kya matlab hai tera Nainn?"

Haseena asked. Naina smiled and caressing her cheek told,

" That I'll tell you later. Abhi Karishma Singh tujhe shopping par le jaane ko bol rahi haina. Tu jaa uske sath. Tab tak main pen driver dhoonti ho. Aur haan zara sambhal kar and keep on informing me"

Haseena shook her head and turns to leave but then looking back at Naina told,

" Humari jaan ney kuch nahi kiya"

Naina smiled and nodding positive signed Haseena to go now.

🍁_____________🍁

Two days later,

It was a bustling night in the city of Lucknow, the streets were alive with the sounds of music and laughter. But amidst all the chaos and excitement, a dangerous conversation was happening between two unlikely individuals.

Inside the royal club, in the private lobby far from the eyes of world.

Two mysterious persons were sitting opposite each other. The one was enjoying the smoke of cigar with glass of red wine.

Where the person under the hood was having his cold gaze fixed on the man with grey mind and was calculating and reading his each thought nonchalantly.

" Bolo kyun bulaya hai tumne mujhe yahain?"

Man asked blowing the puffy of cigar in the air.

The mysterious person under the black hood playing with fire of lighter said in hushed tone,

"I know you want to kill an industrial in the city, and I can help you with that"

The man raised an eyebrow in surprise.

" How you know? And why would you want to help me?"

The mysterious person leaned back like a boss and having fire blustering in eyes replied cryptically,

" How I know and why I what to help you, that shouldn't be your concern. Right now your concern should be your plan that will super flop without me.

Just think, more than twice your men tried to reach him but failed terrible and this time if you failed then not only your plan will get flop but unfortunately, right now you're sitting in the city of, SHO Haseena Malik, and if her fierce gaze caught you, then she'll wipe off your name from this world."

" Then before Rahul Kapoor, SHO Haseena Malik name will be ash in the air"

" Try again but for sure you'll fail like I failed once"

" What? You tried to kill her? But she's alive"

" But this time she won't be if we join hands"

The Shadow leaned back in his chair, intrigued by this unexpected offer.

"Alright, I'm listening. What do you want in return?"

" I want 60 cores from you"

The mysterious person stated confidently. The man let out a low chuckle.

"You must be kidding. That's a huge amount of money. What makes you think I would give it to you?"

The mysterious person reached into their pocket and pulled out a briefcase, placing it on the table. 'Because I have something that you want more than money,' they said, their voice dripping with mystery.

The Shadow's interest was piqued. He opened the briefcase and his eyes widened in surprise. Inside were documents and evidence that could bring down his biggest rival in the city.

"Alright, deal. You help me and I'll give you the money"

The man agreed, sliding the briefcase closer to himself.

The mysterious person smiled and picked up the briefcase, ready to leave.

"You won't regret this"

As soon as the mysterious person left the bar with the briefcase in hand, the van sped off into the night, leaving no trace behind.

🍁_____________🍁

It middle of the night, Karishma stepped inside the darkened house, she scanned the area carefully, her senses alert. Her eyes flickered around the room, looking for any signs of movement or movement. Satisfied she was alone, Karishma headed toward the study room with a sense of urgency in her every step.

Inside, Karishma hurriedly pushed a bag behind a cupboard. Her hands were shaking with adrenaline as she took a deep breath to steady her racing heart.

Haseena was watching Karishma from the shadows, curious about what Karishma was doing. As Karishma went into the washroom for a quick shower, Haseena emerged from behind the wall and quickly took the bag out of the cupboard.

She opened the bag and was shocked to find it filled with bundles of money neatly arranged inside.

" Karishma Singh ke pass itna paisa kaha se aa raha hai? Kahin Karishma Singh ney sach main he toh nahi woh gaddar? Jihno ney nay sirf humari jaan ke sath sath desh ka bhi sauda kar diya?"

Haseena thought getting up from floor and then she stumbles down when------

🍁______________🍁

How's the update? Do lemme know and don't forget to comment and hit the ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 648 40
Heer Qureshi and Salaar Riaz have been best friends and next-door neighbors since they were in diapers. Life couldn't get any better for the pair whe...
6K 517 19
Mere saare vaade vaade reh Gaye aadhe Hai kasoor kya, Hai kasoor kya, Jeet ke bhi haare haare ... Khwaab yeh bichare yeh fitoor kya yeh fitoor kya ...
23.6K 2.2K 5
"Humne kabhi suna tha ki khuda faristo ko Zameen pe bheja karte hai Tum mile toh maano yakeen sa ho gya" said a girl and smashed her lips against hi...
12.2K 1.1K 46
Yeh story "Kareena" friendship per hai... Madamsir or Karishma Singh ki dosti per ke kaisey woh aik dosrey ke lye apni jaan dey bhi sakti han or kisi...