-ห‹ห [๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™] หŽหŠ ~ ๐™‡๐™ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By meixqiu

โ†ณ * ๐’€/๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๏ฟฝ... More

โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‚ฮฑ๐—Œ๐— โ”Š000
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐€ ๐‹๐–พ๐—€๐–พ๐“ฃแ‘ฏ'๐—Œ ๐“ฮฑแฅฃ๐–พโ”Š001
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹โฑบ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐โฑบ๐—‹๐“ฃ (1)โ”Š002
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹โฑบ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐โฑบ๐—‹๐“ฃ (2)โ”Š003
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐ฮฑแ‘ฏ ๐–๐–พฮฑ๐—ษฆ๐–พ๐—‹โ”Š004
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐ƒฯ…ฯแฅฃ๐—‚๐–ผฮฑ๐—๐—‚โฑบ๐“ฃโ”Š005
A/N - Announcement!
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐โฑบโฑบแ‘ฏแฅฃ๐–พ๐—Œ โฑบ๐—‹ ๐ƒ๐–พฮฑ๐—ษฆโ”Š007
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐’๐—„๐–พแฅฃ๐–พ๐—โฑบ๐“ฃ ๐Š๐–พ๐—’โ”Š008
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐Œฮฑ๐–ผฮฑ๐—Šฯ…๐–พโ”Š009
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ!โ”Š010
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‘๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐“ฃ๐—€๐–พ โฑบ๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐’ฯ๐—‚แ‘ฏ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐ฯ…๐–พ๐–พ๐“ฃ (1)โ”Š011
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‘๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐“ฃ๐—€๐–พ โฑบ๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐’ฯ๐—‚แ‘ฏ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐ฯ…๐–พ๐–พ๐“ฃ (2)โ”Š012
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐Œ๐Š ~ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ง๐ข๐œ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐Œ๐ž๐ข ~ ๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ & ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฌ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐’๐ฎ๐ง ๐–๐ฎ๐ค๐จ๐ง๐  ~ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐’แฅฃ๐–พ๐–พฯ ๐ฯ…๐—€โ”Š 001
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐๐—‚๐—€ ๐โฑบ๐“ฃ๐—€ ๐ฮฑ๐“ฃ๐—‚๐–ผโ”Š 002
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐’ษฆฮฑแ‘ฏโฑบฯ‰ ๐แฅฃฮฑ๐—’โ”Š 003
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ!โ”Š 004
เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜… ๐Ž๐“ฃ ๐—ษฆ๐–พ ๐‘ฯ…๐“ฃโ”Š 001
A/N -Announcement!
เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜… ๐†๐—‹๐–พฮฑ๐— ๐†๐—‹ฮฑ๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐ƒ๐—‹ฮฑ๐—€โฑบ๐“ฃ ๐Ž๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„ฮฑ๐—Œ๐—โ”Š 002

โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‚โฑบ๊ญ‘๐—‚๐“ฃ๐—€ ๐‡โฑบ๊ญ‘๐–พโ”Š006

478 21 2
By meixqiu

"Wukong..." You grumbled lowly.

"Come on! Why do you have to be such a buzz kill all the time!?" Wukong groaned belligerently.

"Oh please, you know that the idea of you being the New Jade Emperor is a horrible idea!" You shot back.

"Oh so dealing with the Jade Emperor doing nothing to help the people in need is a better option?" The ginger simian berated.

"That's not what Iugh!" You inhaled slowly in attempts to calm yourself down, "Neither option is a good option. You wouldn't be able to handle the pressure of being the Jade Emperor..."

"What do you know!?" He snapped.

"What do I know? What do YOU know!?" You barked, "You act like you know everything when in reality, you're just loud! You think you know what you're doing all because of Azure and then put some thought in your head that you could take on the throne and power of the Jade Emperor!"

There was a long silence that fell between the both of you. A sigh escaped your lips as you pinched at the bridge of your nose.

"If you think I shouldn't fight the Jade Emperor, then you can go."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Wukong, are you fucking serious?"

"Oh, I'm very serious, M/n" He hissed.

A scoff escaped your throat, "Fine, Have fun, Wukong."

You quickly turned on your heels and angrily marched off not looking back. Wukong didn't see but fat blobs of tears ran down your eyes and down your cheek...

The city was bustling with people like usual. Many citizens walked up and down the streets while some were talking to each other. Cars passed down the streets as the sounds of cars honking or the sounds of crowds of people erupted.

MK and Mei were fighting each other on the arcade machine next to Pigsy's Noodles while you and Sandy watched eagerly. He leaned against the round wall next to Sandy as you watched Mei was easily defeating MK.

A sinister laughter came from Mei as MK frantically smashed the buttons, "Button smash all you want MK! You'll never defeat my Ancient Galloping Fury Powers!"

"Up smash, up smash!" Sandy cried out in a frenzy.

"I'm trying, Sandy, okay!? I'm trying, I'm trying!" MK continued to smash his finger against the buttons in a desperate attempt to defeat Mei, only to fail epicly.

"Mwahaha! No one can defeat me!" Mei pumped her fist in the air triumphantly.

"Damn, sucks to suck." You patted MK on the shoulder as the brunette slouched over in defeat.

As Mei basked in her victory, her phone began to ring loudly in her pocket. She pulled her phone out to see the caller ID was no other than her mom. "Oh boy..." He murmured as she walked off to take the phone call.

MK snickered as used this opportunity to attack Mei's character without her knowing.

"I-, yes, mother." She sighed plaintively.

"Hey, you okay there, Mei?" Sandy asked.

"Yeah, yeah! It's just that–'' Mei paused from a brief moment and turned around to see the dirty trick MK played. "My parents, they want me to house-sit..."

"And that's a bad thing?" You budded in.

"No! Ah, me and my parents we–"

"Uh, did Mei say sleepover at her house?" MK chirped.

"Wha-!? No! My parents wouldn't want–"

"Sleepover!" MK enthusiastically cheered, "I've always wanted to see inside Mei's secret Dragon House full of secret dragon stuff." MK maliciously rubbed his hands together, "Come on, please? Please, please, please, please, please?" MK begged as he gave her puppy dog eyes.

Mei chuffed, "Sleepover it is..." She said passively.

MK cheered happily. While MK began to start making plans for the sleepover, you notice an unfamiliar presence watching the group. Looked over and saw an unknown figure watching you guys and immediately got a bad feeling. 

MK and Sandy gawked at the mansion in amazement.

"Awe! It's even better than I thought! Growing up her must've been great!" MK exclaimed.

"Uh, hehehe, yeah I guess..." Mei murmured melancholily. "But– I don't know...When I was growing up, I just wanted to be rough and tumble. Break stuff. Look at bugs. You know, have fun just like normal girl stuff. But when your house is pretty much a museum and you come from a long line of ancient, noble dragons, that's kind of frowned on." She looked down before shifting the mood, "Anyway, onwards to the definitely-not-going-to-be-terrible sleepover!" MK and Sandy darted towards the entrance leaving you and Mei behind, she exhaled roughly and furrowed her eyebrows.

You looked over at her slunken form and furrowned, you placed a comforting hand on her shoulder which caused her to perk up at the sudden touch. She whipped her head over towards you in shock from not realizing you hadn't gone with the group, you gave her a gentle smile and small nod to indicate you understood where she was coming from.

You looked over at the group and saw a bunch of weapons pop out from the walls that were pointed right at the two males, you both gasped and quickly scurried over to the 2. Mei quickly punched in some sort of code on the door to deactivate the weapons.

"Yeah, my parents are a bit serious about the old security thing." Mei chuckled nervously. The two doors at the entrance of the house opened as a robotic voice welcomed her.

Ancient artifacts were surrounding the place, some that you recognized, while others not so much. MK and Sandy looked around the place as if they were kids at a candy shop, you couldn't help but look around the place in awe.

"This is amazing!" MK exclaimed.

"Woah, what is all this stuff?" Sandy asked in shock.

"Uh, you know, gifts, artifacts, offerings, yeah. Just stuff that's been in my family for–" Mei was interrupted by the two carelessly looking around and picking stuff up disrespectfully "Guys wait!"

"If I had all this stuff I don't even know what I'd do, sell it probably!" MK picked up an ax and unknowingly chugged it behind him and hit one of the dummies in ancient armor. Mei gasped as she desperately tried to keep the dummy in place.

"Yeah this stuff looks really great. Looks like a few good years, maybe. Centuries." Sandy picked up one of the small pillars Mei desperately tried to stop the two from destroying anything further before finally snapping.

"Guys, STOP!" Mei roared as you swore you saw an electric green volt shoot behind her. MK and Sandy stopped dead in their tracks. "HANDS IN POCKETS, NOW!" The two shoved their hands into their pockets obediently. "Follow me. You guys are such menaces, you know that?" She groaned.

The group trailed behind Mei as she boredly gave them a tour around the house. "And this is The Dragon Claw Chamber." She said dryly as she walked into the chamber.

"Woah, woah, woah!" MK stepped backwards to look back at the chamber. In the room stood a white a gold dragon statue in the middle of the room holding a green and white sword. MK looked at the massive statue in astonishment as he eagerly ran around it. "Now this thing is cool! So, what's the dealio with this delay, yo?" The ravenette poked at the jade sword.

"Oh? That's the sword of my great-great-great- times a thousand great grandfather. Legends say that my grandfather imbued it with unimaginable power so that our clan would always have the strength of the dragon to protect them. Its true power will only show itself to those deemed worthy. A true member of our clan who's proven themselves strong enough to protect our family from the forces of evil." She informed me, "But, I'm not allowed to touch it. Hey, anyone want to see the game room?"

MK and Sandy enthusticatlcay cheered as Mei looked at the walls that were coated with pictures of her ancestor who wielded the sword before walking off solemnly.

Mei guided the group to the game room as MK began geeking out at all of the games in the room. Your ancient brain was confused at all of the modern games that decorated the room.

"What even is this?" You muttered and poked at one of the arcade games.

"A PINBALL MACHINE!?" MK shrieked in excitement, "I've always wanted to try one of these!" He muttered as he slammed his body against the machine.

"Yeah, now this place his home!" She sighed happily, "Alright, you two boot up the old TV while me and M/n with get some sn-sn-sn-snacks!" Mei grabbed your wrist and dragged you of the room, "Don't break anything while were gone!" Mei shut the doors and began heading down the hallway towards the kitchen while you followed her.

"This place is pretty nice, Mortal." You admitted.

"Heh, thanks. The place is nice and all but not so much the memories." She sighed, "I wish MK and Sandy could catch a hint, ya' know?"

"Mhm, I get it." You nodded your head in understandment, "Some of these artifacts I can actually identify." You snickered.

"Really?!" Mei asked in astonishment.

"Of course. I've been around for thousands of years."

"Awesome, wait, did you know my great-great-great-times a thousand great grandfather!?" Mei asked curiously.

"Maybe, you do remind me a lot of someone I knew in my earlier years." Just as you were about to tell her about the old friend of yours, you guys walked past The Dragon Claw Chamber and saw one of the demon bull clones trying to rip the sword off the statue.

"Wait a minute your a bull clone!" Mei pointed at the figure. You felt as if you recognized the demon and immediately realized it was the unknown figure that was stalking you guys a few hours ago.

"I knew you seemed suspicious earlier!" You exclaimed.

The clone kicks the jade stand at Mei's face which causes her to fall over and the clone to run off with the sword.

"Mortal!" You cried out and caught her before she could fall over fully.

"Hey! get back here!" Mei bolted down the hallway towards the clone as you followed behind her.

The clone made a sharp turn down a corner and ran straight through a long hallway of a bunch of different ancient pots. You and Me desperately tried catching all the pots from falling on the ground and breaking.

The clone crashed and ran through one of the walls which were where all the vehicles were. The Bull Clone hopped on one of the many motorcycles and sped off as you and Mei dropped the pots on the ground in disbelief.

A loud whistle rang out from Mei's mouth which caused her motorcycle you recognize from before drop down from god knows where. She quickly hopped on the motorcycle and flew off, you swiftly turned into your tiger form and chased after the clone with Mei.

You and Mei trailed behind the clone as you both desperately tried to catch up to it. The clone whipped out the sword and stabbed it into the wall as it continued to speed down the long hallway.

Huge pieces of debris popped out from the wall and flew towards both you and Mei, the both of you desperately tried to dodge the huge chunks of the wall from hitting you both. Mei yelped in surprise as you watched her fall over on her bike and be flung backwards along with the motorcycle. The clone zoomed off as you tried to make up your mind to keep chasing the clone or helping Mei.

However you immediately made the decision to follow the clone once you heard Me yell out in frustration. You launched yourself forward and picked up your pace which caused you to catch up to clone with ease.

All of a sudden you heard the roar of the motorcycle get louder from down the hallway. You saw a flash of rage-filled light fly down the hallway and crash into the clone and flung the both of them into the wall at the end of the hallway.

You watched as Mei was slammed into the wall and ducked immediately as soon as she saw the ancient sword stab itself above her. She ripped out the sword from the wall and looked at the intricate designs engraved on the sword.

"The Dragon Blade...?" Mei murmured. She stood up immediately and saw many different dragons that were her ancestors whisper and mumble things all around her. Her grip tightened around the blade, "You know what? I am part of this family." She boldly stated, "I am Mei. Descendant of the great Dragon of the West Sea. This is mine, and this is my house."

A flash of green light erupted from behind her and shot up high in the air. The clone looked up at her in fear as the Great Dragon of the West encased her body.

"Ao Lie..." You muttered under your breath in shock.

"Get. Out. Of. My. House!" She pointed her sword towards the clone in a fit of rage and shot a violent green lighting bolt, the sound of a dragon roar bellowed from the sword. Once you finally opened your eyes you saw the whole house in shambles.

"Uh oh..." You mumbled.

"So, um, Mei, you know that really cool– Mei?" MK paused at the doorway as Mei jumped down from the sky, "Mei, what happened!?"

"MK!" Mei exclaimed, "Someone tried to steal the Dragon Sword, so me and M/n chased after them and I stopped it with this, the Dragon Sword!" She posed with the sword.

"Whoa, the Dragon Sword! That's–" MK paused and signed sorrowfully, "Mei, I'm really glad you stopped them, but I have a confession to make. I accidentally–"

"Accidentally what?" She asked eagerly.

"Accidentally... didn't know what was going on!" He chuckled nervously, "Wow, that thing's amazing!"

"Ahem." An unfamiliar voice echoed from the entrance of the house. You, Mei, and MK gasped and whipped your heads around at the unknown voice to realize it was Mei's Parents.

"Mom, Dad! You're back!" Mei frantically hid the sword behind herself before her parents could see.

"We were on our way when we realized somebody forgot our luggage." Her mother hissed.

"Um, Sandy, were you kind of expecting Mei's parents to be literally two, big, scary dragons?" MK whispered over at Sandy.

"Uhm, no." Sandy looked away nervously, you slapped your hand against your forehead and exhaled loudly.

"I can explain!" Mei pulled the sword from behind her back and showed it to her parents, "Someone tried to steal the sword. I didn't let them, and-and-and I used this." She paused, "I'm sorry."

"We saw the whole thing." Her father admitted.

"But I couldn't just–"

"And we're so proud of you." His father exclaimed.

"What?"

Her father chuckled loudly, "The Dragon Blade is the pride of our family heritage. Its power only shows itself to those that embrace their history. Their family."

"We may not always see eye-to-eye, and your friends are more unique than we expected," Her mother pointed at MK falling over as Mo launched himself on his face, "but you are a part of this family. And it is part of you. We love you."

"I love you too Mom, Dad." Mei embraces them in a tight hug. MK embraced himself on to the family as well, you let out another disappointed sigh, "I'm sorry about the house though."

"What's important is that you are okay. Objects can be replaced." Her mother said happily.

"Everything except my prized pinball machine. That is irreplaceable." Mei's father admitted.

MK whinced nervously, you slid over to him, "What did you do MK?" You whispered over to him.

"Uhhhh... that's a story for another time!" He whispered back.

FUCK YEAH I FINISHED THIS IN 1 DAY, NEW RECORD!!!! 

Also, i finally published this on AO3, go check me out on there! (you can find my AO3 acc in my A/N annoucemnet).

Word count: 2700

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3K 30
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ: แด€สŸสŸ ษชแดแด€ษขแด‡๊œฑ, แด ษชแด…แด‡แด๊œฑ, Qแดœแดแด›แด‡๊œฑ, แด‡แด›แด„ แด…แด ษดแดแด› ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข แด›แด แดแด‡ แดœษดสŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ ๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษช๊œฐษชแด‡แด…. แด„แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด›๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แด แดแด›แด‡๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡ สœษชษขสœสŸส แด€แด˜แด˜ส€แด‡แด„ษชแด€แด›แด‡แด…. ษช แด…ษชแด… แดแด€แด‹แด‡...
3.4K 76 15
A teenager who just wants to have a nice summer break, ends up in a world they know very little about. How will they get through this? Who will they...
18.7K 846 13
Macaque x Female Sun Wukong Reader. __________________________ โ๐‘ฐ'๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†...
34.4K 585 53
Hello, I am just doing this cuz I can so ya โ˜บ๏ธ