Arrange Marriage With Mafia B...

By kookie_kpopfics

What if when heartless mafia brothers get married with innocent souls? Taking them as a cheater, they treated... More

2
4
6
8
10
14
16
18
20
22

12

77 4 0
By kookie_kpopfics

Alicia's Perspective [ PoV ]

I open my eyes when someone shakes me badly, i flinched and woke up, totally confused after my eyes lean on my parents who is standing infront of my bed, holding a box coverd glittery blue paper.

I get more confused after I saw a cone cap on their hands as my unnie is wearing a small cupcake headband, and Yoongi oppa wearing two ice cream head band on his head.

"What's going on?", I asked confusedly, as all of them stared at me in disbelief.

"What's happening? Tell me.", i pleaded which caused all of them to laugh as unnie and oppa sit beside me, and unnie ruffled my hairs.

"Happy birthday.", Oppa whispered in my ear, which caused me to get in shock, "What's the date today?", I asked looking for my phone around, which later I found on the nightstand.

I checked on the date and yeah, it's my birthday.

"So, you all are here for my birthday?", I asked wigling my eyebrow, "No.", Unnie says smiling.

"Oh, don't lie. It's my Birthday.", I pulled her both cheeks shaking her head, everyone chuckled at our behaviour.

"Okay, happy birthday.", Everyone said with a big smile on their face, as they lighted the candles of the cake and ask me to blow them.

I did, everyone was singing happy birthday song for me. I everything celebrate my birthday like this and I always get so happy.

"Now let me sleep.", I said after take a bite from the cake, but the next second my face was digged in the cake. I slowly sit straight and looked at Yoongi oppa.

He is laughing on my face and on his action, and the very next second, I take the cake and apply it on his face like a cream.

"Now enjoy.", everyone brust into laughter, as i laughed too.

"Go and clean your faces.", Eomma instructed and i stand up from the bed to go to washroom and wash the oily cream of cake from my face.

I brought my phone with me, which I placed on the counter beside the sink. I was washing my face when my phone ring which unnie pick it up.

"Why the hell you even dared to call here?", Unnie said as the anger is clearly visible on her face.

"Who is it unnie?", I asked curiously, turning and looking at her face.

"Nothing, some toxic guy from your college.", Unnie said cutting the call and giving me the phone.

I washed my face and pat dry, after that I went to sleep.

---Erum's Perspective---

I woke up when the warm rays of sun fall on my face making me open my eyes slowly, I looked at the watch.

It's ten in the morning. I get up and walks towards my wardrobe to get my clothes and to get ready.

Last night that bart Jeon Jungkook called on Alicia's phone, thanks to God that I picked it up. Right now I blocked his number and deleted the call logs.

After taking a cold and calming shower, I wear a pair of baggy pants and a crop top with open hairs. My eyes is red because I overslept.

I sit on my bed and garb my laptop to do some work related to my fashion designing.

"Unnie.", My younger sister jumped on my bed, making me flinched because of sudden action, "What's going on?"

"You scared me, Alicia!", I said placing my hand on my chest trying to calm my racing heart.

"Sorry, unnie. Oppa is going with me for the party at club, wanna come?", she asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah, sure.", i nodded with a mile, she jumped in excitement, "Let's go for shoping."

"Yeah, let's go.", I said standing up, after closing my laptop and placing it on the nightstand.

"Oppa, take out the car. Let's go.", she said walking out from the room, she looks happy and she is happy indeed.

I don't even know what Jungkook have done to her in these months after marriage. If Taehyung was this cural to me, then he is his younger brother

He can be more cural. I will tell appa to arrange divorce papers for both of us so we can start our new life.

My running thoughts stoped after hearing oppa calling me from downstairs, "Coming."

I said and take my purse from he wodrobe and run downstairs holding my black heels in my hands.

I sit down on the couch and wear my black heels, "Let's go, oppa."

I said standing up and I run towards the black Lamborghini which belong to my elder brother, i sit down in the car and oppa start the car.

"Which mall?", oppa asked of which I reply, "Celine."

"No, Dior.", Alicia said pouting, "We can go to dior first then to Celine."

"That's great.", I said pulling out my phone and having a look of it.

After reaching to the mall, we start to roam around selecting clothes for eachother. I am choosing some dresses for myself for tonight's party at club.

Eomma and Appa is going to a friend's house so we three is going to club with our old friends to celebrate.

I think I am never going to forget that Taehyung.

I choosed three to four dresses for myself when my eyes lean on someone famillar, as I walk closely, I saw Taehyung busy in talking with the receptionists.

Wait, which mall is this? It is the famoust mall of South Korea, and how can I forget the most famoust mall belong to this Taehyung.

"I am not going to pay him attention.", I said silently and walks into the changing room to try my dresses.

---Taehyung's Perspective---

I come to the mall to check on the work, when my eyes fall on someone famillar. It's Alicia.

If she is here, then her sister?

No, taehyung today is her birthday. If you don't want to ruin her precious day you just leave from here.

I was going when my eyes lean on the changing room, the door is open slightly. And I can see erum is inside struggling to zip off her dress.

I entered in, when she turned and was about to shout when I put my hand on her mouth to make her quiet. Our eyes locked on eachother.

"Promise me you're not going to scream.", she nodded, I removed my hand from her mouth and said, "Can i have a talk with you?"

"No way, get out right now.", she said pushing me away from her.

I hold her both arms and pinned on the mirror which is on the wall, I hold her chin softly and said, "I am sorry for what have I done. I know I misunderstood you and your too misunderstood me."

"What? Trying to rape me, is this what?", she asked angrily trying to free herself.

"I am sorry.", I said as my eyes is already sheding tears for her.

"You're doing the same as my girlfriend did.", I said backing off from her and leaving the changing room.

"Taehyung, you. You made a mistake.", I said slapping myself with my own hands.

I get into my car and wipes my tears off. My eyes is already showing blurry. What should I do? I can go to the club and nothing else.

My phone rang out loudly, I stops the car and pick it up.

"Tae, where are you?", Jimin asked in a worried voice.

"On road.", I said if which he chuckled and said, "You brother is drinking again."

"In the same club?", I asked of which Jimin hummed.

I starts the after hanging up the phone call and drive towards that fucking club. It's already getting dark.

When i reached inside the club, I found him siting on the couch ready to pour wine in the glass and gulp it but I snatched the glass and said, "Are you crazy?"

"I think, I am.", he said snatching the glass from my hands but I didn't let him.

"Hyung, do you know? You're the reason for everything always.", he said as his tears flowed from his eyes.

"What you're saying Jungkook?", I asked confused, he chuckled and said, "First that girl who were your bestie and you made her my girlfriend, and when I fall for her. She run away betraying me."

He statistically chuckled at me, his tears falled from his eyes, "And this time whenever I feel like falling for her, you always told me that she is a gold digger."

He cried, seeing him my tears also fall. I am the real reason for everything in what condition my brother, i and my parents in.

My mom didn't even called me from that day. I don't even know how is she living, how is her life?

I am too feeling so empty and alone. Aren't I am a human? Don't i have a heart?

My tears rolled down from my cheeks. Jungkook is drunk but he is saying right. I am the reason for everything and for everyone's loss.

"Taehyung, he is drunk.", Jimin said patting my shoulder, "But he is saying right."

"I am not going to leave that fucking girl, Eunji. You ruined my life.", Jungkook said in drunk voice, "You hurted my Alicia."

He is mumbling so many words about Alicia of sorry and forgiveness and cursing his ex who caused the fall his life apart.

"I am not drunk, I am saying the truth.", Jungkook mumbled already half asleep, his face rested on the table beside the beer bottle.

Author's Note:

I hope you guys liked it, and I am sorry for not being active. My eaxms finished today, so i just updated.

Check out other parts on my unnies channel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 168 41
❝You are getting married to him within some weeks and that's it.❞ ╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦ೋ •◦❥•◦ Years later BTS have found their soulmates, except for 2: Jin and...
2.9K 139 17
They both walked on their own different paths after high school but, will their paths bring them back together? But how? By getting married or not? I...
104K 5.3K 54
[COMPLETED] [Not proofread.] What will happen when two strangers who never met each other (this is actually what they think) had to get married? Espe...
110K 3.7K 41
In which Jimin gets shot and Jihoon has no choice but to bring him to his older brother to get fixed up. Not expecting love to soon blossom between t...