Bloody Inheritance (Complete)

By SadisticKissess

Most families pass on money, property, a family business, or a precious heirloom. But you? You inherited the... More

October Friday 13
King of the Dead
Approval?
Oil to Fire
Toothless
Dinner
F is For Family
Halloween party
Shattering Glass
Night Drive
Rush
Dirty Bunny
Is This a Date
Jealous Bunny
Attention
Mondays
Wolf
True Form
Cookie Monster
Reader takes the quickest nap ever
Can't stop thinking about toji biting that fish. Should I tell my therapist?
The Devil You Know
Sacrifice
Bloody Ending

Truth Serum

474 36 4
By SadisticKissess

It felt waaay too good. You didn't understand how a bite could feel this good. You always saw horror movies where the people getting bit scream out in pain. You on the other hand were trying to hold it together so you didn't moan out in pleasure. Sukuna pushed you back onto your bed and you fell backward with him on top of you. His leg slid in between your thighs, his hands sliding to either side of your head as he gripped your blanket and moaned greedily.

It must have felt just as good for him as it was for you, you could feel his hardened cock press into your stomach. He moved his leg up in between your thighs, skirt hiking up. You found yourself releasing a moan, the pressure between your legs aching, and just that one shift had you arching your back, rubbing for more. "S-sukuna-" You didn't know why you were calling his name. You weren't sure if you wanted him to stop or continue. It was hard to concentrate while you were rocking against his leg almost shamelessly. The pleasure was like a drug, it was addicting and intoxicating, and the more you moved against his leg the worse it got. "St- stop-" You panted. Who were you asking to stop? You said stop but your hips did not heed your plead.

Sukuna retracted his teeth as he chuckled against your skin. He pushed back just an inch. "Feelin' good pretty girl?" His lashes were lowered as he smirked deviously at you.

"S-Sorry I didn't mean to..." You gasped looking away from him, feeling embarrassed and full of shame you stopped your movements even though it hurt to do so. The ache between your legs was hot, burning with desire.

You gasped feeling his hand slip over your clothed panties, he clicked his tongue, "So wet... were you close?"

"Suku- mm" He rubbed gently over you, easing out another heated moan.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Y-Yes..." You sighed rocking against his hand.

"Go ahead, finish."

"Hm...n-no i...ah" You grabbed his shirt tightly as he rubbed you with two thick digits.

His grin grew wider as he watched you closely.

"Ah~" You gasped, pressure building, starting from between your legs and coiling up your body. "W-Wait- it's it's okahm~" You couldn't complete your sentence, your hands going to your lips as you kept moaning.

"Come on baby I got you. I want to see you make a mess." His words were so dirty and made you feel filthy, in a good way.

"Oh~" You gasped feeling yourself getting close. Sukuna was rubbing you quicker, his fingers pushing into you but not entering your cunt, your hips moving on their own, grinding upon his hand. You shut your eyes as you came, head thrown back and your body tingling delightfully. A deep sigh left your lips as you let your body melt into your bed. Then reality hit you. You just rode the king of the dead's hand to an orgasm. Shyly you opened your eyes to stare at him. He looked... eerily scary, but in an ethereal way. Maybe you shouldn't have done that...

"Good girl." Sukuna purred.

That simple praise had your heart skip a beat. "Th-Thank you..."

The vampire stood and waved toward you. "Come, let's get this over with."

Right. You still had to talk to your parents. But first... "C-can you get out for a second?"

"Why?"

"S-so I can change..."

"You just fucked yourself on my fingers and now you want me to step out?"

"Please..."

The vampire rolled his eyes, "Fine."

After Sukuna stepped out you changed your panties and made your way out the door. Sukuna was not in the hallway as you first expected. Venturing downstairs you found him in the living room, with both of your parents on the couch. They were sitting straight up, their eyes not moving toward you when you entered the living room. If that didn't say something was weird then the fact Sukuna's feet were on the coffee table would have also been a good hint. Your mom would have been going ballistic.

"Mom? Dad?" You questioned looking at their eyes. They looked fine but they weren't looking at you, they were looking at Sukuna. "What did you do to them?" Worry was laced in your voice. You didn't want them to get hurt.

"Hypnotized them. They are fine so don't start crying. What do you want to ask?" Sukuna was leaning back on the couch with his arms crossed, looking extra comfortable. You sat next to him and stared at both of your parents. You didn't like seeing them like this... they looked like robots. So you will make this quick.

First the million-dollar question.

"Am I adopted?" You asked.

Sukuna mirrored your question. "Is (Y/n) adopted?"

Both of your parents answered together, their voices sounding almost zombie-like. " Yes ."

You closed your eyes and breathed in a shaky breath. You then blew it out as you felt your heart shatter. "W-Why did you- lie to me?" Opening your eyes you stared at your parents, wishing they could express regret and some sort of empathy.

"Why did you hide (Y/n) being adopted?" Sukuna asked.

" To protect her." They said in unison.

You did not like that answer. How was this protecting you? This was just selfish of them! "Do they know my real parents?"

"Who are Y/n's biological parents?"

" Cultist."

You furrowed your brow looking at Sukuna.

He shrugged, "Sounds about right."

"What happened to them?"

"What happened to (Y/n)'s parents?"

"I killed them." "(father name) killed them."

"Oh my-" You gasped in horror.

Sukuna whistled, "Why?"

You were busy feeling yourself tumble into madness, what the hell! Your father was a retired cop but you didn't know he killed someone during his time? Especially your biological parents!

" They were going to sacrifice (Y/n)."

"To whom?"

" Don't know. "

You put your head into your hands shaking your head. What a fucking day. First, you found out your parents weren't really your parents and then you found out your dad or adoptive father killed your actual parents because they were going to sacrifice you! "That's- that's crazy. I remember growing up here! I- I remember pictures of me with my mom as a baby!" You stood up and pointed at one of the pictures. "I-I'm a fucking newborn here! My birth certificate says them on it! How- when- I just-" You were pacing around the living room about to pull out your hair. Then you remembered a conversation you had with your dad.

' Why did you retire?'

Your father shrugged lightly, 'Because I had bigger things to focus on bunny.' He pinched your cheeks affectionately.

'What?'

'You.'

"Why did he retire?"

"Why did you retire?"

" Because I couldn't live with myself as a cop. I killed two people and orphaned a child, then used my connections to fake a birth certificate ."

"He regrets it..." You whispered to yourself. You could hear the pain in his voice even though it was monotone. It broke your heart to hear. "Ask... ask them if... if they love me..."

Sukuna looked at you with a blank stare. Almost as if to say, ' Are you sure?' You kept your gaze steady, showing him you were positive.

Sukuna looked toward them and asked your question. "Do you love (Y/n)?"

" With all my heart." "Absolutely."

A sigh released from your lips. Though your whole world was burning right now, hearing that they love you was something you didn't know you needed after hearing all of that. If they said no you might have died. Tears dampened your lashes, you wish you could hug them and cry about this with them but they didn't want you to know the truth. Now that you knew the truth it was like the curtains were pulled off of you. The curtain placed on top of you by your parents. Hiding you away from your cruel reality. Your biological parents tried to sacrifice you as a newborn baby. You picked up the picture of you and your mom, her holding you in her arms as she smiled into the camera. It was a sad smile, a sorrowful smile for you, saying, ' I'm going to protect you like you were mine.' You snorted at the picture remembering asking your mom how she lost all her baby weight so fast. You should have known something was up then. They staged the pregnancy pictures, you wondered if it was a pillow or a balloon they put under your mom's shirt. Moving to a whole nother country no one would question it. You wonder if your birthday was even your birthday, if you had a name before they named you, or if you were just a sacrificial baby with no name. Looking at the other pictures you noticed as you got older your parent's smiles got brighter and brighter. They really were trying to protect you. You sat the picture down and then sat on the couch, feelings of grief and understanding circling through your mind.

"Done?" Sukuna asked.

"I have... one more important question...What happened to my pet rabbit?"

There was a pause and you didn't hear Sukuna ask the question so you looked at him annoyed.

He raised a brow at you, "Seriously?"

"Can- can you just ask them please!"

Sukuna scratched at his cheek with a black nail, "What happened to..."

"Peanut."

Sukuna grumbled, "What happened to fucking Peanut."

" Died ."

"I knew it! You said he was given to a close friend! How did he die?"

"How?"

"( Father name) left the window open it got too cold."- "I left the window open it was too cold."

"You want me to ask if Santa Clause and the easter bunny are real too?" Sukuna teased.

You turned to look at him with an angry pout, leaning in as you hissed, "I am grieving stop being mean!"

Sukuna's lips cracked into a smile and then he quickly placed a hand on his lips as he started laughing. It was the most genuine laugh you had ever seen his eyes sparkling with mischieve. "Oh fuck you are so cute I'm sorry. What do you want me to ask?"

"Nothing..." You sighed leaning into the couch, "let them go please."

"You may go to bed." Sukuna waved his hand and your parents got up without a second thought. Walking in a single file line upstairs.

"Y-You couldn't have released them here?"

Sukuna shook his head, "To make sure their minds aren't harmed, it is best to do it this way. They will think they went to bed and wake up like nothing ever happened."

You nodded your head and breathed a sigh. Looking at him you smiled softly, "Thank you Sukuna."

He stared at you, not uttering a word, or making any expression. You felt weird, why was he looking at you like that?

"What?" You furrowed your brow, "Did I say something wrong?"

"No."

"Th-then what? Why were you looking at me like that?"

He shook his head, "I was just thinking."

"Thinking about what?"

Sukuna looked away from you and with a dark chuckle said, "You don't want to know."

That was a weird statement.

"Oh... okay..."

Silence befell the two of you, you watched Sukuna close his eyes, leaning his head back. He sat like that for a while.

"Do you actually sleep?"

"I don't need to. Your blood gives me more than enough energy." He spoke without opening his eyes.

"Oh." So that concluded your thoughts before. He was just bored out of his mind.

Your phone began to ring and you slid it out of your pocket to look at the caller ID. Miwawa aka Miwa was calling you. Answering the phone you greeted her with a happy chirp, "Hello?"

Miwa was breathing heavily over the phone, "(Y/n)! (Y/n) (Y/n)! Do you love me?"

You chuckled, "Depends?"

" Well! Guess what!? I've been invited to a party and guess who's going to be playing there!?"

Your heart soared because you knew exactly who she was talking about. "The Special Grade Sorcerers?"

" THE SPECIAL GRADE SORCERERS!"

You pulled the phone back as Miwa began to scream and you laughed. Putting the phone to your ear you said, "I'm so happy for you."

" For us!"

"Us?"

"Yes! You have to come with me! I can't go alone!"

You froze looking at Sukuna who was sitting on the couch with his eyes closed. "Uh..."

"(Y/n)! This is once in a lifetime! Momo won't go with me and neither will Utahime! I thought for sure you would come!"

This was for sure not a good idea...

"( Y/n)?"

"I..."

" Getou will be there! Tall and Handsome! Mr. Wolf? Arph arph woof woof!"

At the sound of his name, you noticed Sukuna's eyes open. You don't know if it was Miwa's loud talking or his super hearing that had him able to listen to every word.

"I can't Miwa...I-I have a guest-"

"Don't use me as an excuse. Go if you please."

" Who was that?"

"M-My friend!"

" Oh bring them too!"

"H-hold on..." Putting the phone on mute you looked at Sukuna. "Will you-"

"Yes. Must you ask me every time?"

"S-Sorry." You were about to unmute the phone before you paused and looked at him, "Oh... and... c-can you not say... I'm your girlfriend? We will tell everyone we are friends...and- and there's nothing between us."

"Oh?" Sukuna raised a brow, "You mean you don't want anyone to know how you rubbed your pussy on me?"

Your body grew hot. "Sukuna..."

"Or how you let me bite your breast?" Sukuna leaned toward you, dangerously close.

"( Y/n)?! (Y/n)! Are you there?"

You unmute the phone and say, "Give me a second please!" Muting the phone again you looked at the vampire king.

"You know I really like Getou, Sukuna... please..."

Sukuna flopped back with a flick of his hand, "I won't jeopardize your war."

You release a light giggle, "Thank you! I-I'm going to go get ready!" You hopped up excitedly and ran up the stairs talking to Miwa about what to wear.

Sukuna watched you go, nearly falling up the stairs as you went. A snarl lifted his lip, he hated how excited you got over this stupid boy. What the fuck did you even like about the kid? If he could recall from your memories he was just as much of a dick as him. Sukuna twindled with a piece of his pink hair narrowing his eyes. It's the black hair, wasn't it...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 807 11
Sukuna's boredom at being confined in Yuji, as well as his curiosity about what to do and finding the brat's unconscious thoughts, are enticing to th...
3.1K 150 26
Your an 18 year old lass living with your dead beat family the father beats you around the mother doesn't care the only person who don't get hit is y...
5.2K 160 13
Growing up with Sukuna was amazing you were best friends it didn't matter if you were playing in or him watching up brush your hair. It's didn't see...
202K 7.2K 45
"🅨🅞🅤 🅓🅞🅝🅣 🅡🅔🅜🅔🅜🅑🅔🅡?" ---✰︎★︎✰︎--- Every ten years a woman is offered to the king of curses, Ryōmen Sukuna, so that a village can remai...