Always A fool..

By Sta1k3d

Sanemi is a player. He dates people for up to a month and then dumps them for another person, except that all... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter Twenty

530 5 80
By Sta1k3d

Tomioka pov:

'I'm literally his bestest bestest friend!' Nezuko said, holding onto my arm cheerfully.

'I might like tanjiro just a sliver more,' I said to her. She just smiled.

'Hm? Oh, you guys must be close. Did you two ever date?' Shinobu asked me, looking behind her to a shocked sanemi.

I just smiled at how shocked he was.

'I wouldn't say date. We were just really close,' I said, wrapping my arm around her.

'Yeah! He was closer with my older brother, tanjiro!' Nezuko said, and I saw shinobus friends' jaws drop.

'Anyway, back to my question, where is tanjiro?' I asked, and she shrugged.

'I'm right here!' I heard a voice say from behind me.

'Tanjiro?' I asked, whipping y head around and being bulldozed.

'Yep! You don't know how much mom missed you! She'll be so happy!' He said, hugging me.

'Tanjiro, you have to stop screaming,' I said, laughing a little bit.

'Shit- my bad,' he muttered, letting go of me and lowering his voice.

'Who are these kids?' Tanjiro asked while nezuko and makomo instantly became best friends.

They were talking and enjoying each other's company.

'Oh, that is my sister. Her older sister adopted me last year!' I said, pointing to Shinobu.

'Wow, she is really pretty,' tanjiro said with a small smile.

'The one with the snake is iguro, shinobud friend. Beside iguro is mitsuri, also shinobus friend,' i said, pointing to mitsuri and iguro.

'Who is the one with white hair?' Tanjiro asked me.

I bent down so I could whisper in his ear.

'A bitch,' I whispered, and he laughed a little, covering his mouth.

'Wowww giyuu, didn't know you were like that~' tanjiro said with a small smile on his face.

'Well, I have grown up quite a bit,' i stated, standing straight again.

'Clearly you and nezuko have to,' I said, poking his cheek gently.

'Are you gonna pretend like we aren't here?' I heard sanemi ask, sounding a bit irritated.

'Woah, chill your tits dude, don't be such an attention seeker,' I heard tanjiro say.

'Okay tanjiro- that was kind of uncalled for,' I said, feeling slightly bad.

'Sorry, not really, but sorry,' tanjiro said with a small smile.

'Kill yourself,' sanemi said to tanjiro.

'You wish,' tanjiro said with his arms crossed.

'Of course I do, your annoying'

'Your an attention whore'

'Your ugly'

'Your uglier'

'You look like a abused cutting board' tanjiro said and I laughed.

'That's exactly what I said to him when I met him.' I said, covering my mouth with my arm and laughing.

'If two people have now told him that shouldn't he have taken it as a sign' I heard nezuko ask.

'Okay, seriously, let's not start a fight, though,' I said, grabbing both their collars and holding them up like cats.

'Giyuu! Let me down! This is totally not fair!' Nezuko said, squirming around.

'The bell is going to ring,' I said with a smile.

'Okay, sure, buddy.' Makomo laughed, taking nezuko down.

'Chillax,' I said, walking off my arm around tanjiros shoulder.

_________

It was the end of the day, and I was about to call kanae to ask if I could go over to the kamado house with nezuko and tanjiro, except I was tapped on the shoulder.

The siblings were beside me, along with makomo.

So, who tried to get my attention?

I turned around to see sanemi and sabito behind me.

'Oh?' I questioned, raising an eyebrow at them.

'Can we talk to you?' Sanemi asked me.

'Hm? Talk,' I said, and makomo turned around, looking at sabito, heartbroken.

'Alone,' sabito stated, looking back at me.

'Dont' makomo said, grabbing my hand when I went to go with them.

'Makomo, you are like a really sweet person except you should let them talk,' nezuko said, petting me follow after them.

They took me to alleyway behind the school. It was sketchy and secluded.

'Dont jump me,' I said when we stopped around the end of the alley.

'We all know that wouldn't end well for us,' sabito said with a small smile.

'You, out of all people, should know. So, talk,' I said, turning to lean against the wall.

'What can we do for you to forgive us?' Sanemi asked me, holding my hands.

'I don't know, cure cancer? Solve world hunger, bring a person back from the dead, buy me flowers and take me out on a nice little date?' I said, winking at him.

He flushed and dropped my hands in a flustered panic.

'Almost all of those are impossible!' Sabito said to me, using his hands to express how he felt.

'Hah, good for you, buddy,' I said, patting his shoulder.

'Seriously though, how can we prove that we are sorry? Hm?' Sabito asked me, bringing me into a hug.

'Didn't you call me broken last night?' I asked, pulling away from him.

'I'm sorry - it was out of anger!' He stated.

'Well fuck you.. out of anger of course' I said to him.

'Giyuu, we are being serious,' sabito said.

'I know, and I gave you some very serious answers,' I said, heading to walk off.

I was yanked back my arm and pinned against the wall by sanemi.

'Tomioka, we are being serious,' he said, and I smirked.

'Oh, you are? I don't know, maybe. However, I'm being serious as well,' I said, dropping down and sliding out from under his arm.

I made it past and then behind him.

'See? I'm sooooo serious,' I said, smirking as he flipped around.

'Toodles,' I said, running off back to them.

'Heya children!' I said to my friends who were still waiting for me.

'Hey!' Nezuko said, waving at me and jumping up, then down repeatedly.

'Hey!' I said with a wave.

'Giyuu, are you serious?! How exactly are we supposed to do all that?!' Sabito yelled from the end of the alleyway.

'If you are truly sorry, you'll do one of those things for me!' I said with a smile, pulling out my phone to call kanae.

'Hello?' Kanae answered.

'Hey kanae, I just met some old friends from when I was a teeny wee kid. Could I go hang out with them at their house?' I asked her over the phone.

'Of course! Be home by supper time!' She said, hanging up.

'Okay, I really want to go see, kie! Let's go!' I said with a small smile.

We walked to tanjiro and nezukos' house, and they went in first.

Soon, they let makomo and I in, kie immediently started crying.

'You are so big now! Look at you, giyuu! You've grown up to be so much like your sister..' she said, hugging me.

'That is a wonderful compliment,' I said to her, hugging her back.

'Oh, life at the orphanage must've been hell!' Kie said, holding my face I'm her hands.

'It actually wasn't all that bad.. the headmaster was kind and I made four friends there. I'm still friends with them to this day.' I said with a soft smile.

'Oh yes! Some of them must be that girl behind you. I take it?' Kie asked me, pointing to makomo, who was standing up straight, being quiet.

'That is makomo, one of my closest friends!' I said, pulling makomo closer. She bowed to kie without saying a word.

'Hm, she does speak, right?' Kie asked, looking at makomo.

'I do, yes,' makomo replied, startling kie.

'You have such a beautiful voice, my dear!' Kie said, hugging makomo tightly.

I'm sure they would get along.

'Wait, so what was the deal with the white-haired guy and the pink haired guy?' Tanjiro asked, leading us to the living room so we could all sit down together.

'Oh, nothing important,' I said except makomo had a different plan in mind.

'Sabito is the one with pink hair. He made a bet with the white-haired guy, sanemi, at giyuus expense. Sabito blackmailed me and our friends to keep quiet by threatening to leak photos of the giyuus notebook his sister gave him,' makomo explained.

'He sounds like an asshole,' nezuko said, earning herself al right smack from tanjiro.

'Can't you tell they were friends before nezuko? Clearly, something was going on,' tanjiro explained.

'It is hard to explain..' I said with a small smile.

'Oh giyuu, would you please show me some photos of your other friends?' Kie asked me.

Hah, no could do because all the pictures I had were some wacky .5 ones.

'I don't think I have any, I promise to introduce you to my new family and friends soon,' I said, and she nodded.

'Oh please tell me your other friends are nice!' Tanjiro said, holding my hands.

'I'm nice, aren't I?' Makomo asked with a slight frown.

'You really are!' Nezuko said with a big smile.

'Thank you, nezuko'

_________
(A week later)

Today was the day that I introduced the small kamado family to my new family and friends, I had everybody gathered as well.

I heard a knock on the door and rushed to get it, opening the door to kie, nezuko, and tanjiro.

'You guys are here!' I said, hugging them and leading them to the living room.

'Hey people - this is kie. She took care of me when my parents didn't.. which was basically all the time! And her two kids, nezuko and tanjiro!' I said, introducing them.

Daki immediently jumped up and walked to nezuko and kie.

'You two are like so pretty! Oh my goodness, how have I not seen you on a beauty magazine yet?' She asked with a bright smile.

'Giyuu, you choose some great friends. Who is this one?' Kie asked me.

'That is daki, her brother is here, gyutaro,' I said, pointing to gyutaro, who was trying to hide his off tone skincolor that was unique and his black splotches which made him look hot.

'That is kanae. She is the one who adopted me, then that is Shinobu, my new sister,' I said, pointing to the two butterfly lovers.

'Whoa! You look so young! Do you already have a kid?' Kie asked, walking up to kanae.

'Oh, haha! I'm already twenty-five, and actually Shinobu is my sister, who I vowed to take care of after our parents died,' kanae said with a small smile.

'Giyuu, you know who she reminds me of?' Nezuko asked me.

'Tsutako?' We both said in unison and smiled at each other.

'I bet they would get along, bonding over who's kid is better,' tanjiro said from behind me, making me jump a bit.

'Probably,' I said, hearing a knock at the door.

'I'll answer it,' I stated, nezuko, daki, and tanjiro following after me.

I opened the door and saw sanemi and sabito at the door.

'Uh- hi?' I said I could practically feel the anger building up from my friends who stood behind me.

'I see you have people over.. could we.. come in?' Sabito asked.

'Oh! You know I was just introducing kie to everybody, I'm sure she would love to meet you guys~' I said, knowing that kie would bite their heads off.

So would kanae.

She didn't like having sanemi over anymore.

They followed me to the living room where kanae immediently glared at them.

'Giyuu, whyd you let them in?' Kanae asked me, and kie turned her head.

Her smile faltered, recognizing these as the people I complained about to her.

'Oh! You guys must be sabito and sanemi, am I correct?'She asked, standing up and walking over to us.

'Yes, kie, these are them!' I said, and she looked at me.

'Oh well, my name is kie kamado!' She stated, and the two boys looked very uncomfortable.

'What brings you two here today?' Kanae asked, coming up from behind kie.

'We just came to ask you something,' sanemi said to her, his face faltering at her cold expression.

'Oh my, I thought I banned you from my house?' Kanae said, pinching sanemis cheeks.

I saw sabito shudder.

'Actually, it was really important, could you please come talk to us?' Sabito asked kanae.

'Hm, giyuu, should I go talk to them?' Kanae asked me with a small smile.

'Sure,' I said with a shrug.

'I would like to join this small "talk" as well,' kie said, following them.

'Okay, let's go talk'

A/N and now I'm done another chapter! There will be either one or two more then the book will be finished!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 86 10
I'M BACK YALL This story will include SMUT ⚠️, and cursing, and bullying angst. slight Sanekana, and just to let you know i might do so much stories...
3.5K 29 9
Due to his dad's passing, Sanemi was promotend leader of his dad's business at the age of 21, but it isn't the type of thing you wanna get involved w...
6.9K 159 11
Sanegiyuu story. It contains: Sanemi x Giyuu (ofc) Insecure Giyuu Cussing Mentions of blood Mentions of Sexual Acts Mentions of Death
7.4K 103 21
~ A Giyushino ship story Giyu and Shinobu met as young children, and as they grew they became closer and closer, that was until Shinobu had to move a...