Something About You [ON HOLD]

By savvviieee

[This story is on hold, fixing & working on extra chapters are ongoing.] I suggest reading "All That Was Ever... More

Introduction To Story
Chapter 1 - Hello, you!
Chapter 2 - Something About You
Chapter 3 - A Night To Remember
Chapter 4 - A View With You
Chapter 5 - The Language of Love
Chapter 6 - Beachside Bliss
Chapter 7 - Hearts Aligned
Chapter 8 - Love In Bloom
Chapter 9 - My Heart It Beats For You
Chapter 10 - Falling For You
Chapter 11 - Whispers Of My Heart
Chapter 12 - Our Tangled Hearts
Chapter 13 - I Love You
Chapter 14 - Our Rendezvous
Chapter 15 - Forever With You
Chapter 16 - My Heart's Missing You
Chapter 17 - We & Us
Chapter 18 - Love's Horizon
Chapter 19 - Kiss Me
Chapter 20 - Eternal Embrace
Chapter 21 - Heartache
Chapter 22 - Love's Agony
Chapter 23 - Envious Hearts
Chapter 24 - It's You Who I Want
Chapter 25 - Always Gonna Be You
Chapter 26 - My Life's Blessing
Chapter 27 - My Anntonia
Happy 2nd Monthsary, Pordee! (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 28 - Forever & Always
Chapter 29 - Touchdown, Manila!
Chapter 30 - An Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 31 - Shattered Hearts
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - My Clingy Girl
Chapter 34 - Me? Jealous? Pft.
Chapter 35 - Ouch
Chapter 36 - Love Wins
Chapter 37 - Jealousy Lingers Around
Chapter 38 - The Sulking Game
Chapter 39 - Tensed Emotions Clouding Us
Chapter 40 - Touchdown, Boracay
Chapter 41 - Tangled Strings Of Faith
Chapter 42 - If Only You Knew (+Flashback)
Chapter 43 - Mixed Emotions
Chapter 44 (+Flashback)
Chapter 45 - Sweet Nothings
Chapter 46 - The Way I Loved You
Chapter 47 - Between Us
Chapter 48 - You & Me
Chapter 49 - I Wanna Be Yours
Chapter 50 - Uncertainty With Everything
Chapter 52 - Smiles & Surprises
Chapter 53 - Everything's Settled (?)
Chapter 54 - A Chance At A Happy Ending
A/N, read this! :)
Chapter 55 - The Best Part
My Final Note ♡

Chapter 51 - It's You, (Again?)

645 29 25
By savvviieee

long chapter incoming, excited for mega magazine :p 

Anntonia's POV

Overhearing Michelle's conversation on the phone with her mom placed me in unease, I did hear the part wherein her mom asked her to fetch Sam.

-

Michelle: Sam's with you? Ma, she's a grown woman and she can manage to go home alone. Plus, I'm here with Anntonia.

Michelle's Mom: It's unsafe for her to go home all alone, and when will you realize it's Sam whom you should be with?

-

Michelle excused herself out of the room to continue her conversation with her mom, leaving me a mix of frustration and curiosity.

Frustration because it's not that good to hear your fiance's mom prefers another person, and curiosity because I wonder what Sam has that I don't that makes Michelle's mom love her, and what did she do to make Michelle's mom so insistent with her.

I grabbed my phone from the bedside corner and laid myself down on the pillows. — As I lay in bed, scrolling through my phone to keep me distracted, I got the thought of going out to walk around the main beach.

Well, I don't need Michelle to drop me off since I can just book a taxi, I'm sure me going out wouldn't bother Mich.

I got up from the bed with my phone, heading to the door to fix myself in my room. — Just after I opened the door, Michelle was heading back inside the room we were just in.

"Baby, where are you off to?" Mich asked, looking at me with a curious look.

"I was thinking about walking around the main beach tonight, so I'm off to my room to get myself fixed," I answered.

"Alone?" Michelle asked while having a soft smile imprinted on her lips.

"Yeah, I'm a big girl and I can manage myself," I answered, forcing a reassuring smile.

"Baby, you do know I can go with you, diba? Plus, it's nighttime time na and it might be dangerous for you to go alone," Mich stated, placing her hands on my waist, and moving me closer to her.

"I'd love for you to come with me, but don't you have Sam to fetch? And, as I said, I can manage on my own," I say.

"I understand that you can manage on your own, and I do not doubt that you can. But baby, it's better if you're with me to avoid any drawbacks, and for Sam's part? I told my mom I won't fetch her, I want to spend tonight with you, plus, she's a grown woman na," Michelle replied in a gentle yet firm tone.

"As much as I love you being concerned and choosing to be with me rather than Sam, you didn't have to," I stated while matching her tone, looking at her sincere eyes.

"I know that I don't have to, but I prefer being with you. Ikaw naman dito yung baby ko, and you're my priority. Hindi si Sam," she replied, pulling me closer to her. "Unless, ayaw mo akong kasama?" Michelle added, giving me a little pout.

"Of course not, Mich. I want to be with you kaya, it's just overhearing your conversation with your mom made me a bit upset?" I admitted, having an upside-down smile on my lips.

"I'm sorry if you had to hear that, but I promise you, my mom's opinions won't change how I feel about you, baby," Michelle assured me, planting a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"Thanks, I appreciate that, a lot," I answered, smiling at her sincere assurance. "I love you," I added as I embraced her.

"I love you more, my cute girl," she replied, placing her hand inside the back of my shirt, and rubbing it gently.

"You always know how to make me feel better," I said, enjoying her touch and her warmth as I continued to embrace her, resting my head on her shoulder. "But seriously though, what's the deal with your mom and Sam? It's like she really wants you and Sam to end up together," I asked curiously.

"It's been like that for a while now, Sam and I were really close friends, to the point we were inseparable. But things changed, especially when I met you, and now, my mom just can't seem to let go of the idea of us being together," Michelle answered as she continued to rub my back with her soft touch.

"I'm sorry if it has to be like that for you, only if I could do something to help you in that situation," I say after listening to her explanation attentively.

"It's fine, baby. You don't have to be sorry or find a way to help me, being with you is already enough," Michelle stated, kissing me on the forehead.

"Don't you think we should start getting ready for our little beach adventure?" I asked, getting my head up from her shoulder.

"We should, get fixed with me, please?" Mich pleaded, looking at me with her cute puppy eyes. "I love looking at you whenever you're getting ready," she added.

"We both know you won't stop annoying me with your kisses and compliments, but fine. It doesn't look like I have any choice," I answered, sarcastically rolling my eyes as we untangled ourselves from each other's embrace.

With that, we headed into the bathroom Michelle was clinging to my back, not letting go of my shirt as I led her to the bathroom.

"Me? Annoying you? Guilty. But you can't deny the fact you love it when I annoy you with kisses and compliments, you even blush whenever I give you one," Michelle protested as she followed me into the bathroom.

"Fine, okay. I do enjoy it a little, just a little," I admitted with a playful grin planted on my face, "Only because those kisses and compliments come from you," I said.

As we settled in the bathroom, retouching both of our makeup together, Michelle wouldn't stop stealing kisses from my lips.

"Dude, will you stop kissing me? I'm trying to put on my lipstick!" I exclaimed, pushing Michelle off gently.

"It's so hard to not kiss you with that cute pout on your lips," she teased, giving me another peck on the lips.

"Oh, shut up," I rolled my eyes, trying to hold the smile tugging at the corners of my lips.

"I know that I don't have to, but I prefer being with you. Ikaw naman dito yung baby ko, and you're my priority. Hindi si Sam," she replied, pulling me closer to her. "Unless, ayaw mo akong kasama?" Michelle added, giving me a little pout.

"Of course not, Mich. I want to be with you kaya, it's just overhearing your conversation with your mom made me a bit upset?" I admitted, having an upside-down smile on my lips.

"I'm sorry if you had to hear that, but I promise you, my mom's opinions won't change how I feel about you, baby," Michelle assured me, planting a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"Thanks, I appreciate that, a lot," I answered, smiling at her sincere assurance. "I love you," I added as I embraced her.

"I love you more, my cute girl," she replied, placing her hand inside the back of my shirt, and rubbing it gently.

"You always know how to make me feel better," I said, enjoying her touch and her warmth as I continued to embrace her, resting my head on her shoulder. "But seriously though, what's the deal with your mom and Sam? It's like she really wants you and Sam to end up together," I asked curiously.

"It's been like that for a while now, Sam and I were really close friends, to the point we were inseparable. But things changed, especially when I met you, and now, my mom just can't seem to let go of the idea of us being together," Michelle answered as she continued to rub my back with her soft touch.

"I'm sorry if it has to be like that for you, only if I could do something to help you in that situation," I say after listening to her explanation attentively.

"It's fine, baby. You don't have to be sorry or find a way to help me, being with you is already enough," Michelle stated, kissing me on the forehead.

"Don't you think we should start getting ready for our little beach adventure?" I asked, getting my head up from her shoulder.

"We should, get fixed with me, please?" Mich pleaded, looking at me with her cute puppy eyes. "I love looking at you whenever you're getting ready," she added.

"We both know you won't stop annoying me with your kisses and compliments, but fine. It doesn't look like I have any choice," I answered, sarcastically rolling my eyes as we untangled ourselves from each other's embrace.

With that, we headed into the bathroom Michelle was clinging to my back, not letting go of my shirt as I led her to the bathroom.

"Me? Annoying you? Guilty. But you can't deny the fact you love it when I annoy you with kisses and compliments, you even blush whenever I give you one," Michelle protested as she followed me into the bathroom.

"Fine, okay. I do enjoy it a little, just a little," I admitted with a playful grin planted on my face, "Only because those kisses and compliments come from you," I said.

As we settled in the bathroom, retouching both of our makeup together, Michelle wouldn't stop stealing kisses from my lips.

"Dude, will you stop kissing me? I'm trying to put on my lipstick!" I exclaimed, pushing Michelle off gently.

"It's so irresistible to not kiss you with that cute pout stuck on your lips!" she argued, sitting on the counter.

"Oh, shut up," I say while rolling my eyes, trying to hold the smile tugging at the corners of my lips.

"You know you love it, you can't resist me, baby," Michelle stated as she grinned at me mischievously.

"Whatever, ang landi mo," I say, continuing to do my makeup in front of the mirror as I had Michelle just looking at me.

"You know, if you could see yourself through my eyes, you'd love yourself in every way possible," Michelle spoke as she gazed at me with adoration.

"You make me feel so special with your word choices," I replied, unable to hide the smile Michelle caused.

"It's because you're so special, and you forever will be," Michelle responded, sliding off the counter and wrapping her arms around me from behind. "To me, you're everything," she whispered as she placed a soft kiss on my neck.

"I love you so damn much," I say while fixing the makeup on the counter, placing it back inside the makeup pouch.

Just as we finished getting ready, we both headed to the car and started our ride to the main beach.

..

As we arrived at the beach, the sun had set already, Mich and I decided to walk around for a while, doing a little food trip around for our dinner for tonight.

Just after we got out of the car, Michelle swiftly attached her hands to mine like a magnet.

"You're so clingy," I teased as we began our walk, letting out a soft chuckle. "Kanina kapa attached na attached sakin, aren't you tired?" I say.

"Can you blame me for being so clingy? You're my favorite person to cling to, plus, I don't wanna get lost. Andami kayang tao," Michelle replied, looking at me with an adorable playful smile.

"You're such a huge baby, parang you weren't quoting 'big girl' kanina," I joked, nudging her softly.

"Hey, I can be a big girl as well, but right now, I just wanna be your baby," she defended herself, squeezing my hand softly.

We both walked on the sand, browsing through the food stalls and stores beside us as we continued our flirty banter, till we saw a photo booth on the way.

"Mich! There's a photo booth, oh! Can we please go?" I exclaimed, pointing at the photo booth stall as my eyes lit up with excitement.

"Of course, we can. Let's go," Michelle replied, matching my energy as I dragged her towards it with a smile on my face.

The both of us headed inside the photo booth after paying the fee, slowly closing the curtains behind us while setting up the details we preferred for the photos. It was a standing photo booth that contained props.

As the countdown began, Michelle immediately wrapped her arm around me, making it look like she was my seat belt, placing a funny mustache on her face. — I grabbed a pair of sunglasses, going along with Michelle's pose; the camera flashed, capturing our cute playful moment.

While getting ready for the next snapshot, Michelle placed a cute kitten headband on my head as she placed a puppy ears headband on her head, kissing me on the cheek just before the moment was captured.

"You look so cute, baby ko," she stated as we found the next props we'd use for the last photo.

For our last snapshot, we decided to get the sign that stated, "Lovebirds Forever," with a big red heart settled in between us. — Just as the last picture was snapped, we both stepped out of the photo booth, waiting patiently for our photos.

Just as we got the photos, Michelle and I were really happy with how the photos turned out.

"We both look so cute!" Ann exclaimed as she held up the strip of photos with a big smile on her face.

"We really do, especially you. You look so cute in every photo," Michelle replied, equally thrilled as I was with the photos.

"You're making me blush, stop it," I say, trying to suppress my smile and blushing that Michelle caused me to have.

"I can't help it, you're too adorable to not be complimented. Plus, you deserve every compliment in the world," Michelle said, looking at me with genuine adoration.

The both of us continued our little beach adventure under the moonlit sky, enjoying each other's company as we visited food stalls in the area.

Michelle's POV

As the night wore on, we found ourselves back in the car after we strolled along the beach, the atmosphere in the car was calm and easy.

"Thanks for tonight, Mich," she said, her voice soft as she looked at me while I was driving.

"The pleasure is all mine, I'm just glad I got to spend this evening with you," I replied, intertwining my fingers with hers as I took a glance at her.

"You seemed to enjoy the photo booth the most, enjoy na enjoy mo talaga wrapping me in your arms, noh?" Ann teased as she looked at the photo strip once more, letting out a soft chuckle.

"Siyempre, I want everyone to know what's mine when they see that photo strip, plus, I love having you wrapped in my arms," I answered, having a playful grin on my face as I shifted my hand to her lap.

"Of course, you do. I can't wait to let everyone know I'm yours, plus, I also love being wrapped in your arms. Especially if it comes with soft back rubs," Ann stated, having a playful grin stuck on her face.

The ride continued with flirty and teasy statements blanketing it, everything was going easy and calm for Ann and me, but on the other hand, I knew my phone was getting flooded by messages from Sam and my mom. — I had my notifications off for them not to disturb Ann and I's time.

I don't want my baby getting upset with me, plus, it's annoying to have to deal with my mom and Sam. Naninira lang sila ng moment.

..

A few minutes of being in the car had passed, and we finally arrived at the house. — Just after we got out of the car, I hurried to Ann and got hold of her as I carried her in a bridal way.

"Michelle! Let go of me!" Ann exclaimed as I opened the door, entering inside while having Ann in my arms.

"Nope, never," I replied with a playful grin on my face to piss her off, "I'm practicing for the day you and I get married," I added.

"Ang kulit mo, you better put me down before you out-balance yourself!" Ann protested as she continued to laugh at me.

"Me? Out balance me? That's never gonna happen," I stated, carrying me upstairs to her room, pretending to struggle even though carrying her was light as a feather.

Just as we got inside the room, I placed her right in the bed, laughing at her very exaggerated complaints as she sat on the corner of the bed, facing me.

"There, are you happy now?" I teased, leaning myself closer to her face,  "You're such an OA," I added to annoy her more.

"You're so funny," Ann replied as she rolled her eyes but still smiled, "You're so lucky I love you," she said.

"If you love me, let me get some warm cuddles and kisses then," I responded, slowly laying her down on the bed as I lay with her.

"Not a single night without you asking me for cuddles and kisses, I don't know how I'm able to keep up with this routine," Ann teased, shifting her position sideways to look at me.

"You're able to keep up with it cos' you love me so damn much," I answered as I go on top of her, kissing her on the forehead, and slowly trailing all over her face.

"You really can't get enough of me, don't you?" Ann teased as she wrapped her arms around my neck with an adorable smile on her lips.

"Nope, especially your cute rosy cheeks," I replied as I continued to kiss her, leading to a soft bite on the cheek to tease her.

"MICHELLE!" She exclaimed as I slowly bit her cheek, placing her hand on my face to stop me.

Our playful interaction continued till the both of us eventually fell asleep in each other's arms, comforted with each other's warmth.

..

Just as the morning sun had woken up, shining right through my face, I slowly woke up, only to see Ann on her phone so early in the morning.

"Good morning, my care bear," I say in a raspy voice, having a soft smile on my face.

"Carebear? That's new, good morning, my lalove," Ann replied, placing her phone down as she looked at me.

"You remind me of a care bear, what are you doing on your phone so early morning?" I asked, propping my arm to support my head.

"Fruit Ninja," Ann replied, having a mischievous smile on her face as she answered my question.

"Seriously? Fruit Ninja? You're playing at this hour?" I say, squinting my eyes as I shake my head.

"What? You can't judge, you play Candy Crush every morning whenever you have the chance to," Ann answered, letting out a chuckle.

"Well, you have a point," I admitted, leaning over to kiss her on the cheek.

"What are your plans for this morning?" Ann asked, stretching her arms as she sat up in bed.

"I was considering going to the gym to work out this morning, and hoping you'd like to come with me," I answered, smiling at her while admiring how good she looked.

"I'd love to join you at the gym, It's been a while since it has been a while since I've worked out," she replied while looking back at me, returning the smile I gave her.

"Looks like I'll be fully motivated to work out cos' I'll have my gorgeous wife-to-be watching me," I said, getting up from bed.

"And, I get to save you from girls who'll be interested in you," Ann added, letting out a laugh as she got out of bed.

The both of us headed to the bathroom and got ourselves ready to head off to the gym, and as we got ready, of course, stolen kisses were present.

"You look so hot wearing that gym attire," I say, looking at Anntonia with admiration as she put on her workout clothes.

"Bolera," she answered with a smile on her lips, giving me a playful nudge.

"What? It's true naman my baby looks so hot, oh," I said, wrapping my arms around her waist, and pulling her close for a kiss.

After a few minutes, we both grabbed our gym bags and headed off to the car, ready to drive to the gym.

"Excited to see your hot wife-to-be work out, love?" Ann teased, letting out a chuckle while I started the drive to the gym.

"I sure am, I'm more than excited," I replied with a wink, placing my hand on her lap as I drew circles with my thumb.

..

After we got into the gym, Ann and I settled our things in a particular area before heading to the different cardio machines.

"So, what's your workout plan right now?" Ann asked as she was adjusting the settings on the treadmill.

"Maybe a quick run on the treadmill, pulldowns, bars, and weights afterward," I replied, helping her set the treadmill.

"Sounds like a great plan, I'll be there to accompany you, and probably admire you working out as well," Ann nodded, starting her run on the treadmill.

The both of us went on a quick run on the treadmill, followed by pulldowns, which Ann was very excited about.

"You're doing so good, baby," I say while watching Ann go on the pulldowns, her muscles flexing with each repetition.

"Thanks, I gotta do good cos' my lalove's watching me work out, I can't seem to look weak," Ann replied as she managed to wink at me with a playful smile.

After finishing our sets of pulldowns, we moved on to the bars and weights section of the gym, Ann noticed that there were a lot of girls doing weights and admiring me. — I couldn't help but smile at Ann who was blatantly jealous, I had to do something, I couldn't have my baby upset.

"Baby, do you mind helping me out with these bench presses?" I asked, gesturing towards the weights as I emphasized baby, making sure the girls surrounding us heard it.

"Sure!" Ann exclaimed, getting up from where she was sitting as she stood by my side, ready to lend a hand.

After a few presses, a sudden girl approached Ann and me, the voice seemed so familiar when she said 'hi', it's just I couldn't see who it was.

I got up from the bench, wiped the sweat from my forehead, and turned to see who had greeted us.

Turns out, it was Sam.

"Hey, Ann! Hi, Mich," Sam greeted with a friendly smile, though the tension in the air was blatant.

"Sam, hi," Ann replied politely with a guarded tone, returning Sam's smile.

Sa lahat lahat ng oras, bakit dito kapa nag-appear?

Anntonia's POV

Does this girl have a radar stuck in her head where she can always detect where Michelle's at always? Panira ng moment. 

"Hey, Sam," Michelle greeted her in a soft tone, giving her a soft smile. "I didn't expect to run into you here," Mich added.

"So did I, are you guys done working out? We 3 can have breakfast together," Sam suggested, looking at us with a hopeful expression.

Michelle glanced at me, asking for confirmation so I gave her a nod.

"Sure, why not," Michelle answered, "We can have breakfast together," she added with a smile on her face.

The 3 of us made our way out of the gym and headed to the car, keeping myself silent throughout the ride to the restaurant.

..

As we arrived at the restaurant, we settled ourselves at a table, and as predicted, Sam raced me to sit beside Michelle.

This girl is gonna be the reason why I might be able to go to jail.

Michelle kept glancing at me as I avoided her gaze, Sam and she were the only ones talking.

"Baby, what do you want?" Michelle asked, looking at me with a soft smile imprinted on her lips.

"I'm fine with anything," I replied tersely, forcing a smile to not seem rude.

Just as Michelle was about to reply to me, I suddenly felt someone touch me behind my back, I turned myself to see who it was.

It was Irfan.

A/N: Thanks for reading, Ily all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 485 12
Michelle and Anntonia, a married couple whose relationship has hit a standstill, lead seemingly ordinary lives that conceal a surprising truth. Hidin...
13.7K 559 16
Smoking is probably one of Michelle's bad habits. She can't really avoid smoking for a day even if you give her a million of dollars. Then she met a...
19.5K 517 20
Michelle Daniela Marquez Dee, a renowned actress, beauty queen, and entrepreneur, the heiress of one of the world's largest banks, known for her stro...
3.7K 141 3
The one where Anntonia's family moved to the Philippines, and discovered something about herself when she met Michelle Dee, her childhood crush and h...