Blue Eyes and Blazing Bullets...

By TheDaleyFlames

In the heart of feudal Japan, a Jamaican-Irish gunslinger finds himself entangled in a quest for vengeance al... More

A/n
Oc
Part 1
Part 2
Part 4

Part 3

91 3 1
By TheDaleyFlames

Y/n steps in front of Mizu, shielding her from Taigen's raised sword.

Y/n: Stop right there, Taigen. You ain't touching her.

Taigen lowers his sword, visibly taken aback by Y/n's sudden appearance.

Taigen: Stand aside, stranger. This matter concerns only me and the samurai.

Y/n: Sorry, buddy. I don't take kindly to folks threatening people. Even ones covered in blood.

Mizu weakly pushes herself up, protesting vehemently.

Mizu: I don't need your protection, Y/n. Get out of here.

Ignoring her objections, Y/n trains his revolver on Taigen, thumb flicking the hammer back.

Y/n: Leave. Now.

Taigen studies the two of them for a tense moment, then sheathes his sword with a resigned sigh.

Taigen: Very well. But consider this debt settled. Should we cross paths again, samurai, I promise you, the outcome will be different.

He strides away, vanishing into the forest. Y/n helps Mizu to her feet, supporting her as they begin to make their way back to civilization.

Mizu: Thank you, Y/n. I didn't need your help, but... thank you.

Y/n: Partners gotta stick together, Mizu. That's what I always say.

As they walk, Mizu rests her head on Y/n's shoulder, closing her eyes with a faint smile.

Mizu: Partner, eh? Suits me just fine.

Arm in arm, they disappear into the twilight, leaving the abandoned clearing behind.

Next scene.

Y/n enters the scene, noticing the tension between Mizu and Taigen.

Y/n: What's going on here?

Mizu: Mind your own business, Y/n.

Taigen: Your friend and I have a score to settle.

Y/n: Listen, pal. I don't know what beef you've got with Mizu, but I suggest you back off.

Taigen: Or what? You'll shoot me?

Y/n: If I have to.

Taigen sneers, then storms off.

Mizu: Thanks for stepping in, Y/n.

Y/n: No problem. But seriously, what's his issue?

Mizu explains the situation, and Y/n listens attentively.

Y/n: I see. Well, I'm glad you're giving him a chance to redeem himself.

Mizu: Don't mistake me, Y/n. If he makes a wrong move, I won't hesitate to kill him.

Y/n: Understood. But sometimes, giving someone a second chance can make all the difference.

Mizu nods, appreciating Y/n's perspective.

Two days later, Mizu and Taigen prepare for their duel. Y/n wishes them luck, but secretly hopes that Mizu will spare Taigen's life.

As the duel commences, Y/n watches anxiously, gripping his revolver tightly. The two fighters circle each other, exchanging blows and parries. Y/n marvels at their skill, but also senses Mizu's restraint.

Finally, Mizu disarms Taigen, pinning him to the ground with her blade at his throat.

Mizu: Say the words, Taigen.

Taigen: I yield.

Mizu releases him, helping him to his feet.

Mizu: Go. Live with honor.

Taigen leaves, grateful for a second chance.

Y/n approaches Mizu, smiling.

Y/n: You proved him wrong, Mizu. You are a true samurai.

Mizu: Perhaps. But I couldn't have done it without your support, Y/n.

Y/n: Always happy to help.

Hand in hand, they walk away from the dueling grounds, ready for whatever adventures lie ahead.

Y/n, concerned for Mizu's safety, volunteers to accompany her on the horse. Although Taigen objects, stating that he is the only one permitted to harm Mizu, she dismisses his concerns.

Mizu: I'm going. Whether you two decide to tag along or not, that's up to you.

Seeing that Mizu is determined, Y/n climbs onto the horse behind her, wrapping an arm around her waist for stability. Taigen reluctantly joins them, and the three set off with Okiyama leading the way.

As they ride, Y/n whispers to Mizu, "Are you sure about this? Going alone could be suicide."

Mizu responds firmly, "There is no guarantee of survival in pursuit of revenge. Every step carries risk. But I cannot ignore this opportunity."

Upon arriving at Heiji Shindo's fortified compound, Mizu slides off the horse, followed closely by Taigen and Y/n. Guards surround them, pointing spears and shouting threats, but Heiji calls for them to lower their weapons.

Heiji greets Mizu cordially, inviting them into his opulent dining area. Over cups of fragrant tea, Heiji propositions Mizu to become his subordinate, promising wealth and power in exchange.

However, Mizu declines, explaining her sole objective is to hunt down the white man responsible for destroying her life. Angered, Heiji threatens to imprison them all, but Mizu lunges forward, brandishing her knife and demanding to know where the white man is.

Caught off guard, Heiji reveals that the white man fled to Nagasaki, fearing for his life after hearing rumors of Mizu's arrival. Satisfied with the information, Mizu retreats, allowing Taigen and Y/n to guide her out of the compound.

Once safely away, Mizu praises Y/n for his loyalty and quick thinking, while Taigen grudgingly admits that perhaps she isn't merely a stray dog after all.

Together, the trio prepares to journey onward to Nagasaki, united by their common cause.

Y/n tends to Mizu's wounded hip while Taigen sulks nearby, nursing his broken nose. Y/n gives Taigen a stern look, cautioning him to leave Mizu alone. Taigen ignores him, still smarting from his defeat.

Taigen: (mockingly) Afraid of a little competition, samurai?

Mizu: Save your breath, Taigen. I don't have time for your games.

Y/n: (interjecting) Maybe it's time for a change of subject. How about we focus on the task at hand?

Mizu: Right. We need to cross that ravine.

Taigen: (scoffing) Cross it? Impossible. We'd freeze to death halfway.

Y/n: (determined) Never underestimate the human spirit, Taigen. I've seen people do incredible things when pushed to their limits.

Mizu: (nodding) He's right. We can't give up now.

With renewed determination, they assess their surroundings and devise a plan to cross the treacherous ice sheet. Y/n leads the way, testing each step before committing, while Mizu and Taigen follow cautiously.

Taigen: (struggling) Damn, this ice is slippery.

Mizu: (through gritted teeth) Keep moving, Taigen. We're nearly there.

As they inch closer to the opposite side, a loud crack echoes through the valley, followed by a rush of cold air. Panicked, they sprint the final stretch, narrowly avoiding plunging into the frozen depths below.

Safe on solid ground, Taigen breathes a sigh of relief.

Taigen: (muttering) Next time, I'll listen to reason.

Mizu: (rolling her eyes) Doubtful.

Y/n: (smirking) Focus on the present, guys. We still have a long way to go.

United in their mutual respect, they continue on their journey, facing new challenges and adversaries with courage and tenacity. Through thick and thin, Y/n, Mizu, and Taigen rely on each other, learning valuable lessons about friendship, forgiveness, and the importance of honoring one's past.

Next scene.

Y/n listens intently as the negotiation between Mizu and Shindo progresses. He can sense the tension building between them, and he knows that Mizu is weighing her options carefully.

Mizu: (skeptical) And why should I trust you, Shindo?

Shindo: (shrugs) Trust is a luxury neither of us can afford. But you can be assured that I want Fowler dead just as much as you do.

Y/n interjects, addressing Shindo directly.

Y/n: (firmly) If Mizu goes through with this, you better hold up your end of the bargain. Otherwise, there will be hell to pay.

Shindo raises an eyebrow, sizing up Y/n with a critical eye.

Shindo: (chuckles) I like you, stranger. You've got spine. But remember, this is a business transaction. I don't make exceptions for sentimentality.

Mizu turns to Y/n, her expression unreadable.

Mizu: (serious) I need you to promise me something.

Y/n: (curious) Anything. What is it?

Mizu: (firmly) If things go south, I want you to promise me that you'll get out alive.

Y/n hesitates for a moment, then nods solemnly.

Y/n: (resolve) I swear it. But I won't leave you behind.

Mizu: (softly) I know you won't. But promise me you'll prioritize your own safety.

Y/n: (reluctantly) Fine. I promise.

With that, Mizu turns back to Shindo and accepts his terms. The negotiations are concluded, and the stage is set for Mizu's final showdown with Fowler.

As they prepare to leave, Y/n can't shake the feeling that something is amiss. But he puts on a brave face, determined to see this mission through to the end. Whatever happens, he knows that he and Mizu are in this together.

As they galloped away, Y/n glanced back at the chaotic scene they had just escaped. Adrenaline surged through him as he realized how close they had come to losing their lives. He could hear the distant screams of archers and the clanging of swords as Shindo's men attempted to pursue them.

Mizu: (panting) We need to find cover and tend to Taigen's wound.

Y/n nodded, scanning the landscape for a suitable location. They found refuge in a dense thicket of trees, providing adequate concealment.

Ringo expertly attended to Taigen's injury, using supplies from his medical kit. Y/n kept watch, ensuring no one followed them.

Taigen: (groaning) That bastard... I knew he was trouble.

Mizu: (calmly) It's done now. We need to focus on surviving and completing our mission.

Y/n agreed, feeling a sense of responsibility to ensure their safe passage. He had joined them on this dangerous journey, and he intended to see it through to the end.

As they traveled deeper into the mountains, Y/n marveled at the natural beauty surrounding them. Snow-capped peaks gleamed in the distance, contrasting starkly with the verdant valleys below.

Mizu: (breaking the silence) Thank you, Y/n.

Surprised, Y/n turned to look at her.

Y/n: (confused) For what?

Mizu: (gently) For saving us back there. I know I haven't shown much appreciation for your presence, but I'm truly grateful.

Y/n felt a warmth spread throughout his chest, touched by her sincere words.

Y/n: (genuinely) It's my pleasure to help. We're in this together.

Mizu: (smiling) Indeed, we are.

As they traversed the dense forest, Taigen broke the uncomfortable silence.

Taigen: "You handled those archers quite well. I was impressed by your ability to calculate their timing."

Mizu nodded, acknowledging the praise.

Mizu: "Thanks. You weren't so bad yourself, with that arrow deflection."

Taigen handed her the broken blade, grinning.

Taigen: "It fits well in my hand, but it's yours nonetheless. You earned it in battle."

Mizu studied the blade for a moment before answering.

Mizu: "Men like Heiji, they like to talk so much, they eventually reveal how to destroy them. Cheap sake and prostitutes..."

Understanding dawned on Taigen, and he admired her guile.

Taigen: "What a shame that our duel is scheduled for tomorrow. It will slow down your revenge plans."

But before he could finish, Mizu swung the pommel of the broken blade and knocked Taigen unconscious. Bounding over to him, she tucked Chiaki's sword under his arm and left him with an orange scarf and a note.

Mizu: "You are a worthy opponent, Taigen. Here is the proper duel you deserve."

She signed the note with a flourish, promising to meet him at the shrine on the second of autumn once her business was complete. Turning to Ringo, she urged him onwards.

Mizu: "Come, Ringo. We have much to accomplish before then."

Ringo nodded, and they continued through the woods, leaving Taigen behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.1K 101
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
10.6K 136 10
Just like Ruby Rose x OC Spider-Man story. But its different now. Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. It belongs to Rooster Teeth. My OC belongs to me.
70K 813 35
The son of akala kahuna Olivia is now at Melemele Island but the thing is he is not there to make friends.That is until he meets Lillie. Can she brea...
164K 5K 30
Mary Grayson, a female teenager who just turn 18 years old, and in high school, she is friends with Amber and Samantha, also, she happens to be a he...