ishqbaaz

By kitkat-krazy

A love story full of suspense and mysterious peep in to know more More

changes
characters
Chapter 1: The Arrival
Chapter 2: A Day of Connections
Chapter 3: Veiled Conversations
Chapter 4: Whispers of Shadows
Chapter 5: Veiled Alliances
Chapter 6: Shadows Unveiled
Chapter 7: Shadows of Revelation
Chapter 8: Veil Unveiled
Chapter 9: Shadows Unveiled
Chapter 10: The Unraveling Night
Chapter 11: Unveiling Secrets
Chapter 12: Shattered Vows
Chapter 13: Midnight Comforts
Chapter 14: A Mirage of Acceptance
Chapter 16: Unraveling the Mysteries
Chapter 17: Shadows of Doubt
Chapter 18: Lines Drawn, Bonds Broken

Chapter 15: Tears Shared

94 0 0
By kitkat-krazy

The Oberoi mansion was buzzing with excitement for Tina and Shivay's mehndi ceremony. The hall looked fantastic with decorations, flowers, and sparkly lights, creating a perfect setting for a big party.

The atmosphere was cheerful, and Dadi Kilyani warmly welcomed everyone. She looked happy, and the energy in the air showed that something special was happening.

Tina, wearing beautiful traditional clothes, was getting henna designs on her hands. She smiled nervously, thinking about the journey ahead of her.

Shivay, with his brothers and friends, waited for Tina with a mix of nerves and a bit of excitement. The idea of getting married brought up a lot of feelings, and he wasn't entirely sure about it.

The ceremony began, and traditional music played while the mehndi rituals took place. Families gathered around, happy to see two people coming together. But behind the celebrations, there was a feeling of tension, especially with Shivay's inner struggle.

Anika, Gauri, and Bhavya watched from a distance, thinking about the mysteries surrounding the Rathode family. Even though people were celebrating, there was an uneasy feeling, hinting at secrets yet to be revealed.

As the night continued, the mehndi ceremony turned into a lively celebration full of colors and laughter. It was a beautiful display of family bonds and traditions. However, hidden underneath the fun, there were doubts and uncertainties, suggesting challenges in the future.

-------------------

Anika and Bhavya observed the Rathode family closely during the mehndi ceremony. Dadi Dalgit's casual remark about Tina sparked curiosity in Anika's mind.

**Anika:** "Dadi, where do you think you've seen Tina before?"

**Dadi Dalgit:** "Oh, I can't quite recall. Just a feeling, you know."

Anuskha, Rehana, and Pratab Parkash shared knowing looks and quickly guided Dadi Dalgit away, mentioning that she might get tired standing for too long. Anika noticed their hurried actions but decided to keep a close eye.

In the corner, Rehana spoke to Jhanvi in hushed tones. Whatever she shared seemed to leave Jhanvi in shock. Anika couldn't hear the conversation, but the intensity in Jhanvi's expression hinted at something significant.

Meanwhile, the mehndi celebration continued, and the air was filled with joy and laughter. Shivay, though surrounded by the festivities, was lost in his thoughts. The idea of marrying Tina seemed to weigh heavily on him.

As the night progressed, Anika and Bhavya tried to get closer to the Rathode family, hoping to uncover more about Tina's past and her connection to the Oberois.

-------------------

The following day marked a return to the usual routines for both the Oberoi and Rathode families. Amidst the ongoing wedding preparations, life continued with its regular pace.

Omkara, immersed in his passion for art, found solace in his studio, creating intricate paintings that reflected the myriad emotions within him. However, his sanctuary was disrupted when he felt a gentle hand cover his eyes. Assuming it to be Gauri, he prepared to play along with a playful tease.

**Omkara:** "Gauri, I know it's you. What surprise do you have for me this time?"

But to his surprise, the voice that followed was not Gauri's. It was Ishana, his ex-girlfriend, whose unexpected presence sent a wave of confusion through Omkara. He was shocked, unable to find the words to respond.

**Ishana:** "Surprise! Miss me, Omkara?"

In that moment of surprise, Ishana hugged Omkara tightly, expressing how much she missed him.

**Ishana:** "It's been too long, Omkara. I couldn't resist dropping by when I heard about the wedding. Missed our artistic discussions, didn't you?"

Caught off guard and still processing the sudden encounter, Omkara hesitated, his silence speaking volumes. Ishana, unaware of the complexities within Omkara's heart, continued to share her sentiments, unknowingly adding to the intricate dance of emotions within the Oberoi mansion. The echoes of the past seemed to reverberate through the present, setting the stage for a delicate exploration of love, choices, and the inevitable collisions of hearts.

As Ishana hugged Omkara tightly, the flood of emotions from the past hit him with unexpected force. Caught in the whirlwind of memories and conflicting sentiments, Omkara hesitantly reciprocated the embrace, the echoes of their shared history resurfacing.

However, as the memories collided with the present, a sudden surge of conflicting emotions overwhelmed him. Omkara, realizing the depth of his current commitment to Gauri, gently pushed Isana away. She stumbled slightly, confusion etched across her face.

**Ishana:** "Omkara, what's wrong? Why did you push me away?"

Omkara, grappling with the torrent of emotions within him, struggled to find the right words. The silence lingered, heavy with unspoken sentiments and the weight of decisions made.

**Omkara:** "Ishana, it's... it's complicated. A lot has changed."

In a moment of emotional turmoil, Ishana, unable to accept the perceived changes in Omkara, uttered with conviction, "Nothing has changed, Omkara. I can still feel it."

Omkara, caught in the whirlwind of conflicting emotions, questioned her certainty, "How can you be so sure?"

Before he could grasp her response, Ishana took a bold step, closing the gap between them with a passionate kiss. At first, Omkara stood shocked, the sensation unfamiliar yet stirring memories of their shared past. As the moments unfolded, he found himself drawn into the kiss, a surge of complex emotions intertwining with the echoes of history.

In that intense exchange, the boundaries between past and present blurred, leaving Omkara in a state of bewilderment and awakening desires that had long been buried. The kiss became a poignant reminder of a connection that time had not entirely severed, leaving both Omkara and Ishana entangled in a web of unresolved emotions.

Gauri, standing at the studio door, witnessed a scene that shattered the very foundation of her hopeful heart. Tears streamed down her cheeks, her eyes reflecting the pain of unspoken emotions. The cake she held became a symbol of her broken dreams, the sweetness turning bitter in the face of harsh reality.

Silently, Gauri retreated, her steps heavy with the weight of unrequited love. She drove back to Rathode House, the roads blurred through teary eyes. The echoes of Omkara and Ishana's moment lingered in her mind, haunting the spaces where her hopes once thrived.

In a room within Rathode House, Gauri crumbled. The flashback to the morning, when laughter filled the kitchen and dreams were still intact, contrasted sharply with her current reality. Anika and Bhavya's teasing, once playful, now felt like cruel echoes of a time before heartache.

**Anika:** (teasingly) Gauri, are you baking a love potion for Omkara?

**Gauri:** (blushing) Stop it, you two! I just wanted to tell him how I feel.

Little did Gauri know that her morning enthusiasm would lead to an evening of heartbreak. In the present, she sat alone in her room, tears staining her cheeks and the cake now a symbol of dashed hopes.

------------

Anika, returning from the office, sensed an unusual heaviness in the air as she entered Rathode House. Her instincts guided her towards Gauri's room. As she opened the door, the sight that greeted her was heartbreaking.

Gauri, usually a beacon of warmth and positivity, sat alone, tears staining her cheeks. Anika rushed to her side, her heart already aching in anticipation of the pain her friend was enduring.

**Anika:** Gauri, what happened? Why are you crying?

Gauri, unable to hold back her emotions any longer, poured out the tale of what transpired in the studio. The words, heavy with disappointment and sorrow, painted a vivid picture of heartbreak.

**Gauri:** (voice quivering) Anika, I... I saw them together. Omkara and Ishana... they kissed. I thought I was ready to tell him, but...

Anika, holding Gauri tightly, shared the weight of her friend's sorrow. It was a moment of shared vulnerability, where words weren't needed, and the warmth of the embrace spoke volumes.

**Anika:** Gauri, I'm so sorry you had to go through this. You deserve happiness, and we'll figure this out together. You're not alone in this.

---------

Later that night, Anika and Gauri, tells Bhavya about the whole situation. The room, dimly lit, became a sanctuary for their collective disappointment.

**Bhavya:** (furrowing her brows) So, you're telling me Omkara kissed Ishana.

**Gauri:** (nodding) I thought... I thought he felt something for me.

Anika, who had been consoling Gauri, joined the conversation with a mix of empathy and disappointment.

**Anika:** He played with Gauri's feelings. She was ready to open up, and he... he just shattered her hopes.

Bhavya, known for her straightforwardness, couldn't hide her frustration. She felt a sense of protectiveness over her sisters.

**Bhavya:** (crossing her arms) This is unacceptable

-------

Shivay listens carefully to Omkara's explanation about the situation with Ishana. He senses the confusion in Omkara's words.

**Shivay:** "Om, I get that Ishana's return is unexpected, but what about Gauri? Do you have feelings for her?"

**Omkara:** "Shivay, I... I don't know. Gauri is amazing, and I was starting to feel something, but now with Ishana back, everything is just complicated."

**Rudra:** "O, you can't keep playing with Gauri's feelings."

----

After a lot of questions and answers **Omkara:** Maybe I do have feelings for Gauri, more than I ever had with Ishana."

**Shivay:** "See, that's the clarity we were talking about. Now, the real question is, what are you going to do about it?"

**Rudra:** "Yeah, bro. Are you going to let her slip away, or are you going to tell her how you feel?"

Omkara takes a deep breath, contemplating the newfound realization about his feelings for Gauri.

--------

As Gauri sat in her room, surrounded by the remnants of her shattered emotions, she made a firm decision. Wiping away her tears, she took a deep breath and decided to move on. Anika and Bhavya, concerned for their sister's well-being, approached her with care.

**Gauri:** (wiping her tears) I don't want to see him again. It hurts too much.

**Anika:** We'll stand by you, Gauri. We're in this together. We're here for you. But you can't let this hold you back.

**Gauri:** "I've decided to move on, Di. I can't keep lingering on something that might never happen. Omkara has his own journey, and I need to find mine."

**Bhavya:** "That's the spirit, Gauri. You deserve someone who sees your worth without any confusion."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 13.1K 27
Revenge story
73.6K 8.4K 40
After a traumatic experience that manages to completely throw Anika's life off the axis, Shivaay Singh Oberoi is, somehow, the anchor to her sanity...
20.8K 1.1K 68
A Shivika love story where shivaay forcefully get engaged to Anika and Shivaay's dadi decided to get them married.
194K 16.4K 61
shivika story of arrange marriage to love marriage