Ayanokouji and the Olympians

By angle99999

***Credit to Devilkouji for the cover. Incredible*** Ayanokouji X Percy Jackson Series (Definitely the first... More

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and The Garden of Hesperides (1)
Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and A Mother's Love (1)
Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and A Mother's Love (2)
Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and The Summer Camp (2)
Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and The Garden of Hesperides (2)
Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and the Claiming
Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and 'Capture the Flag'
Lightning Thief: Prologue - The Winter Solstice
Lightning Thief: Chapter 1 - 'A Sticky Situation'

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and The Summer Camp (1)

1.2K 106 38
By angle99999

***FLASHBACK STILL IN PLACE BUT ALMOST DONE***

...

3rd Person POV

...

Creeping into the Camp and passing through the entrance with ease given their half-blood status, Kiyotaka pretended to feign weakness. He put Piper down gently on the ground, resting her head on his lap since she was asleep. 

This early in the morning, a creature was out and about, wearing jogging straps, getting his usual cardio in the early hours of the day. 

???: How bizarre. 

The creature, half horse, half man, galloped over to the two children. He was clearly shocked at the sight of the two children just waltzing through the Camp's borders. 

Kiyotaka: A centaur?

Chiron: My name is Chiron. How did you two children get here? Passing through our gates so easily, you must be half-bloods. And look at the state you both are in! Come with me, quickly.

Immediately scooping up the unconscious Piper, and holding Kiyotaka's hand, he guided the two towards a large house in the middle of 12 cabins lined in the Omega symbol of Greek mythology.

Kiyotaka: (Chiron, the centaur in charge of Camp-Half-Blood. He's a living legend, training demigods for centuries upon centuries.)

Chiron: What are your names? 

Kiyotaka: Kiyotaka, and this unconscious girl that's leaving saliva on my shoulder is Piper. 

Chiron: Perhaps a tour of the camp can wait. Piper might want to sleep in a proper bed, no? And besides, you'd want to heal from your injuries.

Kiyotaka: Piper and I are fine, just dirty. And no, I'll just wake her up. She's slept enough. 

Chiron: Hm?

*FLICK*

By hitting Piper's forehead, this woke her up. Kiyotaka pulled her over and dropped her on the ground. 

Piper: Ow. Why'd you just throw me?

Kiyotaka: You got some sleep so get up. We're already at the camp and getting a tour. 

Piper: Who's givin the to-

Just waking up, Piper rubbed her eyes and looked, face-to-face with a centaur. 

Piper: AHH! A horse, and a man? A centaur? 

Kiyotaka: You do know your mythology at least. He's Chiron. I already introduced you. 

Piper: S-Sorry, Mr. Chiron. I was tired so I took a small snooze.

Chiron: Relax, child. I've seen worse reactions. Welcome to Camp-Half-Blood. This is our first stop. 

Chiron entered the Big House.

Chiron: First, we will tend to any injuries and get you two new changes of clothes. Both can be done at our gift shop... 

Piper: They have a gift shop?

Kiyotaka: I'm just learning this now too. 

Chiron: ...Then we can discuss how you managed to arrive at our camp.  

Kiyotaka and Piper: Yes, sir. 

 When passing through the Big House, a small office room had its door open. Only a single man occupied the space, and he looked worse for wares even compared to the two children. 

A chubby face, red nose, and curly hair so black it almost appeared purple, he wore only a Hawaiian shirt and running shoes. In his hand, and scattered around his entire office, were cans of diet coke. 

???: Another couple strays? Great, just what I need, more kids to babysit in this forsaken place. 

Chiron: Hush now, Mr. D., these two kids are Piper and Kiyotaka. Children, this is Dionysus, the camp director. You can call him Mr. D. for short. Anyway, they're the newest editions to the camp, so make sure to give a good first impression. 

Kiyotaka and Piper: (But he's already failing at that.)

Dionysus: You got an incredibly naive child and an incredibly pitiful looking one. They'll fit right in with the rest of this annoying bunch. 

Piper: Eh? 

Kiyotaka: (Taking his anger out on children when it's his own fault he's in here right now against his will. His own lust caused Zeus to punish him in servitude at this camp for 100 years, like community service. Make better choices.)

The two children continued to follow Chiron into the camp's gift shop. 

Chiron: Now, what size are you both?

Kiyotaka and Piper: Small. 

Being given a camp-half-blood shirt, shorts, and basic essentials like toothpaste and toothbrush, Chiron then pulled them aside into his own office. 

Chiron: Please take a seat. 

Both Piper and Kiyotaka sat down as Chiron began by questioning them on their arrival. 

Chiron: Where are you two from? 

Piper: C-

*PINCH*

Piper: Ow!

Kiyotaka, stopping Piper from revealing they traveled 2477 miles in a single night, responded for her. 

Kiyotaka: Port Chester, New York. Me and Piper met each other on the way. I escaped from my house which burned down from a monster and killed my family. Piper was on the way to a boarding school, but her transportation flipped over by a minotaur. I was around that highway and got her out of the wreckage. 

Piper looked over at Kiyotaka in shock. 

Piper: (Did he just think up this whole fat lie all of a sudden?)

Chiron: And how did you know to come here, Piper?  

Addressing Piper and discarding Kiyotaka, Chiron made sure to get the bigger picture. 

Piper: Well... I got hurt pretty bad but the next time I opened my eyes, Kiyo was dragging me through the woods and to the camp. I think he already knew where to go. 

Kiyotaka: My dad mentioned this to me before as a choice, including it's general area so I followed that. I just got really lucky. 

Chiron: You sure did. I've only seen one other occasion of children traveling such a distance alone to this camp and surviving and two of them were much older than you both and one of them tragically passed away.

He walked over and placed his arms around both Kiyotaka and Piper's shoulder, smiling. 

Chiron: In any case, you're welcome here. We can begin the tour and I can show you both where your sleeping quarters will be. 

Piper: Mr. Chiron, will I be able to find out who my mother is?

Chiron: It may take some time to find out, depending on how quick they are to claim their children. So, for now, you'll have to wait. 

Piper: Oh... ok.    

Kiyotaka: (I hope so too. Since she's already using her mother's abilities at such an early age, Aphrodite might claim her early. Only a theory.)

Chiron: So, the building we're currently in is called the Big House. Here is where the oracle, our offices, and the gift shop reside. If you need to find me and I'm not busy, feel free to pay a visit. 

Piper and Kiyotaka: Ok. 

The trio left the Big House and started walking around the camp, taking in the area around. With the sun now coming into view with the coming hour, its vibrant light illuminated the grounds. 

Piper whispered to Kiyotaka. 

Piper: Kiyo, what does it mean to be claimed? 

Kiyotaka: Why didn't you ask Chiron?

Piper: I didn't want him to think I didn't know a thing. 

Kiyotaka: When half-bloods are acknowledged by their children when they arrive at came, a symbol and a blessing comes down to them, signifying what god is their parent. 

Piper: But your mom already claimed you then

Kiyotaka: Not at camp. She's probably going to do it soon, but I can't tell exactly when.

Chiron: Here we are, the dining pavilion. 

An open space with a Greek circular pillar fragment encompassing it, the area had multiple tables. In the middle lied a bonfire. The tables were covered with a white tablecloth fringed with purple. 

Chiron: Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Here is where all the meals of the day are given. The food served is primarily grapes, cheese, bread, and delicious nymph-cut barbecue. 

Piper: Nymph?

Ignoring her, Chiron continued. 

Chiron: There are 12 cabins in Camp-Half-Blood, each for their respected Olympian. Tables and chairs are assigned to each cabin as well, and it's forbidden to sit with other cabins during meals. 

Piper: Huh? Really?

Chiron: This is because, at the beginning of meals, each cabin takes turns going up to the fire and dropping in a share of their best food as an offering for the gods since they like the smell. Anyway, to the Amphitheater. 

(Similar to this)

Leading the children to another, large open space, rows upon rows of concrete and marble stairs encircling a small strip of grass was readily apparent some ways away. 

Chiron: Any announcements for all campers, and important events and decisions, are presented in this area. 

Piper: Aren't those seats made of stone? They don't look very comfortable. 

Chiron: The benches are as comfortable as movie-theater chairs. Take a seat for yourself. 

Piper: Ok!

Plopping herself onto a seat, she noticed that it wasn't as cold and hard as it appeared, and that it felt like sitting on outdoor furniture cushions. 

Piper: That is comfortable. 

Chiron: Do you want to give it a try too, Kiyotaka? 

Kiyotaka: No, I'm good thank you. 

Passing by the middle of the camp, its 12 cabins were vibrant in all their features, statues and color. In the middle, lied a beautiful water fountain. 

Chiron: Alright, now you've already seen the 12 divine cabins.

Kiyotaka: They're all placed in an Omega Sign, right?

Chiron: Keen eye. Yes, the twelve cabins are placed in this way in worship to the Olympians. 

Piper: Wait, I was thinking about this when you talked about those tables in the Dining place, but aren't there 13 Olympians? And counting them all up, why isn't there a Hades cabin?

Chiron: To answer your question, Piper, Hades and all the minor gods are not allowed cabins in Camp-Half-Blood. Once they're claimed by their parents, they are sent to the Hermes Cabin. This is also where you two are going to move into for the time being, until we find out who your parents are when they claim you.  

Piper: Great, it's gonna be so crowded. 

Kiyotaka: We'll just have to make do. At least for me, that's my permanent cabin. 

Piper: This kinda sucks. Why don't they have a cabin for each god? They could have hundreds of demigods just smacked into a small cabin?!

Kiyotaka: It's their tradition. We have no power to change it. 

Piper pouted as Chiron led the two around the camp, explaining its many magical landmarks. 

Arriving at a small section outside the central camp, closer to the many trees and wilderness, Chiron stopped and explained the site. 

Chiron: This is the Grove of Dodona. It's a grove of sacred oak trees that can actually speak and sometimes even issue prophecies if you're lucky or unlucky enough to hear them. 

Piper: Spooky. 

Kiyotaka: I kinda want to visit this place. Could be fun. After we settle in, let's see if we can hear one of those prophesies.

Piper: Eh? I don't know...

Kiyotaka: Scared over a couple of trees?

Piper: Shut up. 

Leaving the Grove of Dodona, Chiron brought Kiyotaka and Piper over to what looked to be an abandoned cave with burned out torches and a purple curtain covering the entrance. 

Chiron: This here is a sacred cave of the camp. It used to be the Oracle of Delphin's first resting place until the Big House was completed. Right now, it's abandoned.

Kiyotaka: Pretty boring. Why even show it?

Piper: Shh, he'll hear you. 

Chiron: And going past here, we come to the most important protection of Camp-Half-Blood. Behold.

Piper: A Pine tree? 

Chiron: Not just any pine tree, Thalia's Pine Tree. The children I mentioned very briefly being the first to arrive at the camp alive without the help of adults, was a group of three. One of them, Thalia, protected the other two and sacrificed herself against a horde of monsters. With her dying breath, her father, the great Zeus, took pity on her and transformed her into the pine tree you see now, acting as a border between the camp and monsters. Because of her, no monster can enter the confines of our camp. 

Piper: So, this is a person...

Kiyotaka: An honorable sacrifice. 

Chiron: That concludes the places I wanted to show you for now. I'll bring you back to the Hermes cabin so you can meet some of the other Half-Bloods that have no doubt awoken. Once you've changed and showered, you can join everyone to eat breakfast and I'll open up some time to bring you both over to Armory for weapon and armor fitting. 

Piper and Kiyotaka: Ok. 

With their tour concluded for now, Chiron walked forward, leading the pair to the Hermes Cabin. However, before arriving at the front door, a certain duo bickered around the same area. 

Kiyotaka: This early in the morning?

One of the quarrelling duo, was a small child, similar to Kiyotaka's and Piper's age. Blonde hair, a snarky attitude, and wanting to be of use to her idol, she continued to question him. 

Little Girl: Why won't you pick me for this quest? Your dad said you could bring someone else! I promise I won't hold you back! I'm ready, Luke!

Luke smiled, crouching down and ruffling her hair. 

Luke: Sorry, Annabeth, I would love to pick you. But my father explained it pretty clearly. 'At dusk, a blank child will arrive out of thin air. By his hand, gold follows.' Now I need to find this child. But to have a half-blood come to camp 'out of thin air' makes no sen-

The dashing young man, standing tall and wielding a bronze sword, didn't realize his bickering with Annabeth brought him in the crosshairs of Chiron. 

Chiron: Luke, you're up early alongside Annabeth. 

Annabeth: Hi, 'Captain Sunshine'. Um... who are those two? 

 Luke laid his eyes on the pair, Piper and Kiyotaka. 

Chiron: Oh, these two just happened to find our camp. I've already spoke with them and gave them a tour. Just about to bring him into your cabin, Luke. More importantly, you and Annabeth were having quite the quarrel. What seems to be the issue? 

Annabeth: Please persuade him, Mr. Chiron. He got fixated on what Hermes said to him about 'a new half-blood with a blank face' or whatever...

Luke, unbeknownst to Annabeth, had already tuned her out. He was too busy scanning Kiyotaka, top to bottom with those analytical eyes of his. 

Luke: (Dusk...blank child...new blood... his... My luck is incredible!) I've found him!

Shocking both Piper and Kiyotaka, Luke picked up the young boy like a proud father, lifting him up akin to Simba from the Lion King. 

Piper: Kiyo!

Annabeth: Luke?

Chiron: Luke?

Luke: What's your name, kid?

Kiyotaka, with no expression on his face but felt a hint of annoying indifference at Luke's actions, responded with his name. 

Kiyotaka: Kiyotaka. Now can you let me go? 

...

...

...

'Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and the Summer Camp (2)' coming soon... take care guys. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1.2K 21
γ€Žπ‘π„ππˆπ‘π“π‡ 𝐀𝐔』 Fates pave the way of life and Destiny hums its own melody as it runs its course. But this tandem is bound to conflict, is it n...
113K 781 42
*completed Jan 28 2021* One Shots of Mortals and Demigods meeting our demigods! I've read/seen a lot of these type of stories and I wanted to make on...
6.7K 297 25
❝ We were both young , when I first saw you ❞ WHEN Jason's gone missing, and in the process of looking for him, his protector floods a school, gets s...
17.4K 797 16
- "the elegance flowing in this noble heart." p.jackson x male!oc a.chase x fem!oc boo...