Alfred's Granddaugter (Slow U...

By RusnRusn

I was so tired of Talia's control. I just had to escape. What if Chloe Bourgeois had the chance to be reborn... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
sorry
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

405 13 8
By RusnRusn

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁 And I am BACK with another chapterrrr.

I put Shakira since today I saw a meme about her in her 40-50s dancing her ass off and there is me a 15 year old with back pain.😭 Like how?!?!

-----------------

{Chloe's p.o.v.}

I woke up feeling super tired, like I might die from exhaustion, don't know if that is possible but I don't give a f*ck.

You might wonder why I am un such a good mood on a such a beautiful day (it was raining). Well because I didn't sleep all night just so that I could go undirsturbed and no one would know about my little trip to the Agreste mansion. Not sleeping for half a night was definatly not for my 6 year-old body.

As I was putting on my clothes I thought about my to do list for today.

1. Think of an excuse as to why I am going to be visiting Master Fu so often in the future
2. Call Timmy
3. Visit Master Fu and give him the miraculouses.

I went down the stairs as I was walking to breakfast and an idea shot to my head.

I coukd pretend that I fell down the stairs but not too bad to go to the hospital but bad enough that I would need physical therapy.

Master Fu did have a massage centre so it would make sense that I would visit him a lot. I could say that he gives me massages as physical therapy for my muscles.

Okay so I have a plan. All I need is to actually do it. Shouldn't be much of a problem.

----time skip-----

... It was a problem.

But I did it. And I am quite pround of the results. Them being getting to visit Master Fu for whole four months.

Four months should be enough for me to gain strength and to orove that I am fit to be a guardian.

-----time skip... Again----

I also crossed off my number 3. From my to do list for today which was to give Master Fu the miraculouses.

To say he was overwhelmend would be an understatment. He was astounished. I think he didn't really velieve that a 6 year old girl coukd actually steal back those miraculouses.

He also told me that the peacock miraculous was broken, so we will be going to fix it first then start my training the Guardian training.

-----time skip... Once again-----

I got back to the hotel and as it was already noon I went to eat lunch. It was quite quiet but I enjoyed the silence. It made me feel in peace.

I finaly was able to truly feel free from Talia's grasp. Even if I have a mission, that I will probably never complete, I still felt like I finaly got out of the past... or the future, it's very conplicated.

Maybe, just maybe, I will have a peacful life this time, no assasins, no murder, no torture. Just me.

I know that it's very unlikely for me to have a peacful life, because from what Reeja told me I will have to steal some if the miraculouses from museums and stuff.

Which will atract a lot of attention. Not onky from Talia, but also from all those heroes. And Tim is-will be one of them, he is my bestie and the only person that looked for me when I was kidnapped.

I finished my lunch and went to my room. It is time to call ma bestie!!!!

Even though I was one year older than him, we still have an amazing friendship. I took out my laptop and called Timmy.

"Hey Tim!!!" I said as soon as his face appeared on my screen. "Hi!" We started to chat and I told him everything that had happened in the last few days except for all the miraculous stuff. So it doesn't really leave musch to tell. But the life of a 6 year old is never really interesting atleast for grown ups.

We talked for hour until because of the time differense I needed to go to dinner. I said my goodbye's and headed down to the dinner table. It felt nice to talk to someone who truly excepted me, like the true me.

Tim always knew about me bullying Marinettte and the other, me being a spoiled brat and other horrible thongs about me but he never left. He stayed and supported me. He helpes me heal. Even when I was trapped with Talia, remembering our time together, I always felt better.

------ 9 years later ------

(A/N: I know. A big time skip. But I didn't what to write more. And this is where all the action really takes place).

Chloe - 15 years old.
Tim - 14 years old.
It's the season 2 of young justice.

{Chloe's p.o.v.}

It has been 9 years since my rebirth. In those 9 years a lot has happened. I told Tim about the miraculous, my rebirth and also Alfred. He told me about him being robin. We had no secrets. It was like an unspoken promise.

Once he found out about Alfred he bugged me for like a month but stopped after I promised to talk to my grandfather if I was ever in big trouble and needed help.

We also broke off the engagement after his parents deaths. My adoptive parents were not very pleased but after a bit of time they calmed down.

There wasn't much of a differense in my life from the last one, except that hawkmoth never happened and me becoming a the guardian of the miracle box after I finished my training to be one.

I also strated to look for more miraculouses and found some new and very interesting ones. As more and more I found it became difficult to actually carry and hide them so I used one of those new miraculouses to make an storage dimension and put them all there.

I still live in Paris, but I hate it here. Like how did my one night adveture to not make Gabriel into hawkmoth turned the whole class on me?

So a short explanation: Lila came and everyone believed her as there was nothing to not believe. Like I know that in my past life Marinette didn't believe her lies since it was about Ladybug - her hero self - but apparently not being the savior of Paris made every little lie very believable to her.

And so without her exposing Lila everyone believed her and me not bothering to be nice and befriend her made them turn on me.

I have no idea how they thought that was a good aim. But it I didn't really care as I could the excuse of them bullying to stay home. I know my father is the mayor but since Zoe came he wasn't that interested in my needs afd just told me to stay home.

So I used that time to researh miraculouses and search for more of them.

Ring

Ring

"Hello" I said as I answered the phone. " Hey Chlo, so you know how I told you that I had a crush on Connor?" Tim said as soon as I answered. "Yeah, you have been talking about him for months non-stop so I couldn't really for-"

"Yeah yeah, you can complain later. He asked me on a DATE!!!!"

"OMG, so when is it, where are you going?" "This Friday in Happy Harbor, we are going to the movies first and then to a restaurant in downtown!" He said with a voice full of excitement. (A/N: for the plot it is Thursday, February 25)

"I told you that he was into you. You need to have an civil outfit ready. I'll come to the manor in 20 min. By the end of today you will be so handsome he will hopelessly in love with you if he isn't already."

" 'Kay see you later."

So that is it for this chapter see you in the next one!!

Bye😘🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 943 12
Justice for Chloe Bourgeois in my fanfic. Since the author is mad enough to think about killing her in season 6. Read the chapter to know more. Also...
284K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
188K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
13.8K 353 17
A guild called Death Wish attacks Fairy Tail. Everyone dies accept for a celestial mage. Going two years back in time, she is determined to save ever...