Ehsaas-e-ishq

By conysasha

Yasmin a cheerful girl fall in love with a popular guy. It's a story of a girl who fall for a boy who is popu... More

INTRODUCTION
Dedication
prologue
✧.1.✧ Unknown
✧.2.✧ Stranger
✧.3.✧ reality check
✧.4.✧ foreign feeling
✧.5.✧ what is this?
✧.6.✧ Crashing
✧.7.✧ Card
✧.8.✧ Sports day
||•Be-inteha Ishq•||
✧.10.✧ The memories
•NEW CHARACTER•
✧.11.✧ SHIK SHAK SHOCK
✧.12.✧ Him
✧.13.✧ Stealing Glances.
✧.14.✧ The Truth
✧.15.✧ Caughed
✧.16.✧ Messages
✧.17.✧ Old Wounds
✧.18.✧ Unexpected person
✧.19.✧ Annoying Humans
✧.20.✧ Escape
DON'T MISS THIS
✧.21.✧ Cheated
✧.22.✧ Movie
✧.23.✧ Is He For Real?
✧.24.✧ Night Stay
✧.25.✧ Wedding Carsh
✧.26.✧ Wedding Crash (Part 2)
✧.27.✧ He Is Back
✧.28.✧ The Untold Secrets

✧.9.✧ Are you serious?

60 10 4
By conysasha

Mai parinda be-sabar tha uthda
Jo dar badar.
~banjaara

Year: 2024
 18 years old Yasmin.

          hell! I'm so tried from this college! I mean how do you manage to do Assignments, Exams, Fest! All at same time!?

"Yasmin tension nai lene ka!" I hear Laxmi, who is my viber. She is such a vibe matcher that you can't even imagine!  We two have same mindset for everything, like we are that type of friends who you will just look at and understand everything what they want to say, or want to show. Our humor is also same!

Laxmi had multiple break ups,
In her life she always get played by boys, one cheated her and was from another religion, one left her because he was not over from his cheated ex-girlfriend who cheated on him! And he literally used Laxmi for it to get over but in the end she was hurt. She is beautiful as she has a button type nose with round eyes also her flawless skin she has glasses which also make her beautiful but without it she looks like a Apsara✨.

And now again in a relationship but this one is good, cause we all investigated about him from Laxmi, like we could simply ask her how her date went and her being her tells us every single detail about it, by that we confirm that he is good enough for her but not more good, cause obviously my friend deserves more!

"Kase na le yaar tension?" Said Areeb-oh sorry Areeba! I call her areeb cause u know it sound like a boy name. She is my overthinking partner.
Yes we do alot of overthinking together, our main topics are usual about girls who are making they lives hell, our future, and our future life partner! Areeba means her eyes! The first thought which come in my mind is her eyes which is light brown colour, her long eye lashes and her brown eyes caught everyone attention, while speaking to her, indeed she is so beautiful.

Yes we both always imagined about our future partner like how they will be with us and all, and even take tensions of unexpected things like this.

"Yasmin what if his mother not like me!?" Areeb said thinking about her future, when there is no 'his' in her nor my life!

Yes we are crazy! To already think about this 'unknown life partner' so much.

"Are, tum log time waste karne se accha hai ki apne assignments likhe na start kardo!" Said hajira, she like a mother figure in our group always try to show us the reality of
'parhlo warna exams mai accha marks nhi aane wale hai!' she always maintain our group, and is very strict if anyone use bad words. Hajira is like a doll with her big round eyes whenever she applied kajal in it, i swear no body can be tried from seeing her eyes, with her curly hairs and with flawless skin she looks no more than a doll.

"Are, bhench-, are bhen tu kyu tension leri?" Said sakshi, uff she is a tomboy of our group, obsessed with using bad words and always try to not use it infront of hajira specially. And a certificate play girl! She don't date but confuse herself, like almost have feelings for anyone but then she will be confused in end. She is bold and badass in our group everyone around her are sacred of her warth. Sakshi is a sweet looking girl but give another vibe with her personality, her almond like eyes and some ferks makes her look beautiful, on her brownish flawless skin, also her cheek bone make her look a 'mean girl' look.

"Yasmin did you read the book i suggest you?" Said unzila, she is my novel partner, we two are obsessed, and in love with our fictional characters that we even fight with everyone for them. She is also toper, and CR of our class, i don't know how she manage everything! Unzila is a baby like cutie her has cute small eyes,

"Yasmin, Laxmi yahan dekho, cheese!" Said faria , while shaking us to look at her phone for photos.

She is our cutie in group, risk taker.
she is already committed, has a boyfriend. She is a free soul, like if you want to hangout just go to faria then your work is done. She just so good that anyone can blend easily with her. And in this part me and her are same! So we blend more than anyone with eachother. She is a cutie with astagfirullah dimagh, has a round shape face with small medium eyes, sha has a button type nose. Which make her more cute.

"Aree, sub chup ho jao!" I said to them, me and areeb were very stressed with this all, seems like no one was effected with this things, it's been a year now we are together, and now everyone is more expressive, and  they are getting more and more annoying now. But it's fun.

So we are like BTS team. Hehe, we are whole 7 friends.

"Are Yasmin ye tou tere hai na?" I looked at Laxmi holding my long lost pen while taking it off from her bag.

"Aurat! Maine kitne dafa bola ki tumhare pass ek baar check Karo per nai madam ko toh bas, ye he bole na hai 'yasmin tum ko mujhai pe yakeen nhi?' aagye yakeen mujhe tum pe pure ab!" I said irritated on her antics.

"Are meri bhen maaf karde mujhai, hote rehate hai aise zyada tension nai Lena!" Laxmi said her famous dilogue.

"Accha ye sub chor, ye bole 'kya kiya?♪Kya kiya?♪ Kya kiya?♪" Laxmi said while wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"~♪Tere naam liye oooooo, tujhai yaad kiya oooooo, tere naam liye tujhai yaad kiya, tere naam liye, tujhe yaad kiya!♪~" me and Laxmi started to sing it and in between areeb came singing along us.

"Tum log ki mental halat dekh kar mujhai moye moye ho raha hai!" Faria said while fake crying and soon Laxmi started singing moye moye.

Uff they really know how to light the atmosphere!

Let's know more about my college!

I'm in all girls college as my parents were very amendment about it from the start, so they put me in girls college only.

I still miss my bestie mahi, and we can't able to take in the same college as our house were far from each other so we take the admission from near by one's.

But my college is far away from home, it maximum take 1 hour from college to home and if there is traffic then 2 hours and some more. Not that I'm complaining about it, i like it that my college is far from home cause i will be more out from home.

Soon our bell rang indicating that the lunch is over.

We all packed our tiffins and wait for mam to come.

Me and areeb were singing songs and practicing.

Why practice you might be confused, because me and areeb participating in the fest, in singing.

We have been excited for this from the day we know that we match notes in music.
We really do have very same and good taste in music! I miss mahi for this.

So our song contains of mashups! Of different songs. And we were practicing that while writing our assignments.

"Aree yaar ye Hitler phir se aagyi apne answers lekar! Kya kare iss ka!?" Sakshi said irritated, pissed with our mam who teaches us political science.

We all are the students of BBA.

"Karna kya hai? Bas uske answers yaad, aur us ku rafa dafa!" Faria said, checking her phone, as she hide it in her bag, which is in her lap. Propably checking if her boyfriend messaged or what!

"Kya!? She gave answers to learn!? I don't know that, hayeee ab mere kya hoja!" I said panicking, she is a big enemy of me, faria and sakshi.

"Ab tere kya hoja kaaliya!?" Laxmi said and laughed evilly, making me suspicious about her care freeness.

"Kyu? Tum ne yaad kar liye kya?" I asked and then she laughed.

"Huh! Mai tou absent thi! Toh maine tou bole Dena hai ki 'mam I was absent!' hogya Kam mere!" She said with a wide, proud smile, happy with her escape from Hitler.

"Sahi hai!" I said and sigh.

We were learning the answer which is given to us and hajira forcing Laxmi to learn it as she has good amount of time to learn. But she being stubborn did not learn the answer as she was already prepared with her escape answer.

While everyone were busy in they own work areeb said.

"Yasmin u know there is another branche of our college." She said while writing the assignment.

I looked up to her stoping my assignment and said.

"Really? I don't know that." I said amused about the new information.

"Hayee, one more branches of this college, making the life of other girls hell like us!" I said while writing.

I mean who likes they school or college?

Areeba chukeled and said.

"Yes, they life is hell but not of girls but of boys." She said now was confused.

"Boys? The other branches is of boys college?" I said still writing my assignments.

"Yes."

"Are you serious?" I said shocked.

"Obviously! Why i could lie to you? I also got to now from my brother." She said while looking at me with fake hurt expression, dramebaaz.

"Accha accha." I said then we again started talking about here and there about some girls and all.

I seriously get to good friends here in college!
After school I had to change the school again as that school was till 10th only so after my boards I have to change it, and unlucky I was separated from mahi, i don't had any energy to make new friends in 11th or 12th, and there were so mean girls there always used to Bully other girls and all so I give up the plane to make any friends.

And now then I have this frienda who are so perfectly fucktastic friends!

Key words: fucktastic: also means so good that you can't even express! (My own mind made word 🤧)

They know everything about me, and they were shock when i said them that i don't have any boyfriend.

They said that they thought i have boyfriends.
Which was shocking for me. I mean me! Seriously me! And boyfriends that was surely shocking and suprising for me to digest.

Even we are now my good friends i still wonder that how people judge another person just by they personality.

I know i am very talkative, cheerful, and funny but that's not means that i should or will have boyfriends? Right?

Yes they said this only that by personality they thought i have many boyfriends and all most of them, not everyone.

But then slowly, slowly when they talk to me and know about me they were shock to see this side of me who don't even once talked to a boy.

Soon we were free from our classes, we all gets up and sat in our garden area, our college was big enough for us, so yes it's so huge!

"Hey! Anyone coming for tea!" Faria said while tying her shoes lays.

"I'm in!" Laxmi was the first one to reply.

"I'm in." sakshi said.

""I'm not in!" Areeb said.

"Sorry got to go!" Hajira said.

"Me too, I'm out." Raziya said.

"Mai aao?" I said confused.

"Aree bhen aaja!, I will buy you your favourite thing!." Faria said while dragging me away from they.

"Sacchi?" I confirm.

"Mucchi!" Faria said and we all got to our tea shop which we go on our daily bases sometime.

As we arrived at the shop, it was out of the college and was from very short distance only.

"Wait! Let me call mummy!" I said while looking at faria, they all look at me like I'm some kind of alien.

"What?"

"Yasmin nikkah nhi kar rahai hai tumhare bina tumhare mummy, ke jo call karna hai tumhein 'chai' ke liye!" Laxmi said while looking me a boreing look.

"Accha na atleast I will tell her that I'm going to be late!" I said defending.

"Ye le bhen kar le call, ye sahee hai tere har baate call!" Sakshi said.

I ignore them as they don't know what i have to go through, with if I'm late.

They will just start causing me of me 'having someone' so to avoid that I come as fast as I can come to home after college hours are finishes. After i made the call i felt relief.

"Bhai chare achchi si chai laga do!" Laxmi shouted at the boy was serving chai.

"Aur faria madam, bolo kya chalre aap ke aur jeeju ke biche Aaj kal?" I said while teasing her.

And instantly faria blushed and we all hooted over her.

"Ooooo, dekh reha ho, jeeju ka rang to kase Chad hove hai!" Laxmi said while shaking my arm.

"Hm, but on serious note is he treating you well?" I asked her in serious voice, i know, we know that she is happy with her boyfriend but its our duty to ask her about it we don't want her to be hurt in last, like Laxmi was hurt everytime.

Sometimes a right person come on wrong time and sometime a wrong person come on right time.

This is all happened in our group, sakshi got the right person on wrong time, and Laxmi got a wrong person on right time, we don't want this to happen with faria.

She is free soul, and I'm afraid that what if this also happens with her? Who knows what the future holds.

"Yes guys! Stop worrying he is good!" Faria said while assuring as.

"But phir bhi, if he hurt you by mistake also than he is gone! I will not leave him!" I said in a serious tone, already preparing what i will do to him with a evil smirk.

"Tu rehan de bhen mai dekhe lugi! Tu jis din koi ladke se baate kargi na use din hum college Mai mitthe ye bataenge." Sakshi said with chuckle. And everyone laughed at this.

"Yaar sahee bola, yasmin yaar i mean how! How in the whole freaking world we got a person with this shakal who don't even once talked to any boy till now!" Laxmi said with shock all over her face.

I mean its been a whole year now together and they are still not over that fact!

"Suno, suno, Yasmin ke shaadi ke raat jab iss ke pati dev aayga na aur kuch toh baate kargen so she be like: sorry i don't talk to boys!" Faria said and they all started laughing like witch, which they are!

"Hehehe! Kya han! Har baat pe tum log ko ye topic mil kase jati hai!" I frown.

"Kya karen yar tu hai, he aisi, ek alag piece humari Puri group Mai!" Sakshi said while holding my chin like I'm a small kid.

I was about to say something but our tea came.

We all were sipping and when i said.

"Accha wase ye 'hey gora rakshas' ka kya karna hai? Peeche pari hai ye toh mere!" I said irritated.

"Kya kiya, usne iss baar?" Laxmi asked curiously.

"Are, use din tum nhi aaye the, aake mujhai bole ti hai 'wo Yasmin tum mere bhai se baat karlo gi?' so i said ke 'kya!?'

so she be like:nhi na wo mere bhai boler Raha tha ki unhone tum hai kahee dekh hai college ke bahar so he wants to talk to you!. I mean how can she thinks that I will talk her brother!" I said fully angry.

"What the hell, use hai toh kal mai dekhti hon! How can she come to you like that man!" Sakshi said with a frown.

"Sahee bola sakshi kal mai bhi aari tere sath!" Laxmi said in same way.

"Mai bhi!" Faria said.

I mean they are weird, they first tell me to talk to boys but then whenever i said this things instead of support this things they start getting angry.

Mere pyar dost! They never force me to talk to boys and all and if anyone message me on instagram like unknown boys and all they will talk to them first and investigate that from where they got my I'd.

"Bipolars." I murmure under my breath.

I see around and saw some boys sitting behind us. The boy who's behind me seems familiar.

I watch him for a briefly but when I felt like he was about to turn i trun away fastly.

I sigh in relief as i was not catched.

Soon we also get up from our seats and pay the bill, it was on Laxmi so she pay the bill and faria buy me my favourite chocolate as her promise.

We were going but something in me told me to look back but i ignore it and move forward.

"Chalo bye, meri tarfa se hamza ko bye bolna!" Laxmi said while laughing.

"Ji zaroor bol dongi." I laugh.

"Iss ka sahee hai Roz hamza ke sath jati hai! Aap ke hamza ki tabiyat kasi hai wase." Faria asked me trying hard not to break the izzat of my hamza.

Soon i arrived at home by hamza. Even for my hamza I had to fight so much! I mean can't i even ride a bike!?

Yes it's my scooty name hamza, i know it sound so weird but what I can do I like the name hamza so much that i named it after my scooty, when i said this to them, they thought that i have brother or boyfriend but when they got to know that they laugh like Hynes.

I soon arrived at home and park hamza and go in the home.

"Suprise!" I hear as I look at the people who i love so much.

My cousins!

Everyone was present there all my cousins, few very not there as they live aboard.

"What the...when did you all came?" I said while hugging my big sister.

"We arrived about a hour ago!" Di said.

Then i meet everyone who was present there.

Everyone was sitting in the living room and i excuse myself soon after some words exchange as i need to fresh up.

I walked in my room and saw and khala who was sitting with mummy.

"Assalamualaikum aunty mama!" I said cheerfully.

"Walekum assalam beta kase hai tum?" She said.

"Alhamdulillah." I said and also ask her about her health and she give me a positive answer in return.

"Mummy bhok lagi hai." I said while placing my hand on my stomach.

"Tum fresh ho jao mai khana lagti hon." She said and i nodded in return.

Soon I was fresh and was in my plazo and kurti which was in light baby pink colour.

I walked down after freshing and saw everyone was sitting in hall now.

I too sat with them.

"Yasmin how are your studies going on?" My khala asked.

"Good." I respond shortly.

As i only know what I do in college instead of studying. Di passed me a side eye. And i sheepishly smiled at her.

"Mummy accha aap ko bole na bhule gyi mai, bhaiya jab aayega na toh uno hai please bolea ke wo hamza ko leke Jaye use ki tabiyat karab hai sahee se bole nhi Raha hai wo." I said and mummy nodded i return and said, hamza was making werid sounds when i start him in college. I treat him like a prince.

"Tumhare hamza ki tabiyat bhot din ke baad karab hovi hai wase, mai bole dogen use koi na." Mummy said in return and aunty mama said something and they both again walked in my room to talk.

Mummy is changed so much now she is not like before, like always pressing me for studies and all.

"Hamza?" I hear Hassan bhaiya who is 5 older than me.

I was about speak but di passed me a evil smirk and respond him.

"Yes Yasmin ki jaan, her love of the life." Di said innocently.

Uff she knows about hamza but they don't know.
And suddenly everyone expression were hard now SERIOUSLY, i mean why do my cousin brothers are so protective?

"Kon hai ye hamza?" Now Rahman bhaiya asked in a serious and confused expression as he also saw that how openly i talk to mummy about it.

"Aur kahan rehate hai? Yaseen ko mlm hai iss ke baare mai?" Hassan bhaiya asked in same demore as rahman bhaiya.

I internally face plam.

"Chill guys, it's her scooty name." Di said instantly as she senses the change of atmosphere.

"What!?" Said Rahman bhai.

"Kya!?" Said Hassan bhai.

"Wow!?" Said Anas.

"Ajeeb hai aap!" Sarah said now.

"Yessssss." I said and smile at them sheepishly.

Anas is of my age, he is also doing his graduation.

They laughed and was about to go to kitchen but then hassan bhai asked me.

"Where are you going?"

"Kitchen, I'm hungry." I said to him, he is my favourite bhaiya! Like yar his and my vibe matcher alot.

"No we all are going out to eat." He said and i almost jumped at it but composed myself.

"Really!?" I said and he nodded.

"Chalo, chalo." I said while dragging di.

"Are, wait let yaseen come then we will go." Rahman bhaiya said.

I gron in irritation and i hear they chuckles.

After sometime bhaiya also came and after he was freshed up he came down.

"Chalo chalo." I dragged him first him now as because of him I had to wait.

Everyone laughed and soon we were settled in fortunate, rahman bhai drive the car.

Beside Rahman bhai hassan bhaiya sat, backseat me and di sat and in more backseat bhaiya hai anas sat.

Anas also have a sister who is just one year younger than me so she sat with as.

The song blast in the car and we all were vibing on it.

9-45 by prabh, was blasting in the car, me sarah, and di were vibing on it full on.

We fully enjoyed in the car and arrive at our destination soon.

And suddenly i was freezed to see it all again after 2 years.

The same old backery which was infront of my school.

My gaze go towards my school.

All the flashbacks hit like rock.

Him.

Arhaan.

[Unedited]

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hope you like the chapter!

Do like the friends of Yasmin?

So yeah! It's 4:11 am now, and I'm posting this chapter now!🤧 even doh I have broads going on 😭 please pray for me🤞🏻🙃.

Let me tell you a secret✨

Why i always post this at night and all, because in my house nobody knows that I'm a writer hehe it's feeling werid to say that I'm a writer-back to the topic, hm so i post this when all are slept, you may thinking why do you post it while everyone is sleeping you can post it at day also?- NO i can't cause what if somebody saw it? Also I don't have my own phone and also wifi so I have to seriously write this chapters on my tab!

And in mid night i steal somebody's hotspot then publish the chapter!(that is mostly of my father's hotspot.)

See how much of risk I have to take🙃🤧.
Even now also if somebody came then your author is over and out from this app!

So my love please vote and comment! I'm not telling you all this for votes and comment but for motivation! Also I will you my biggest secret which is joint with this story. If I had the views which I want then only.

So, Which friend character you like most! comment, and tell me!

I really enjoyed while writing they characters.

So stay tuned!

Don't forget to comment share and vote 💗 my lovelies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 6.7K 19
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
282K 10.4K 59
𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤 is smart, quiet, shy and beautiful. She joined crystal high sophomore year and soon won the hearts of all teachers with her...
304K 23.4K 39
⋆~𝐀 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤~⋆ 𓂃 ࣪˖ ;༊ To those who love~ 'She hated noises....so h...