Resident Evil Village One-Sho...

By simp4cass

Just a bunch of Nova one shots that I wanted to post. Daniela's turned out to be a lot longer that I anticipa... More

Bela Dimitrescu(Modern-ish AU)- Sleepy Love
Cassandra Dimitrescu(School AU)- Bullied
Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part One)
Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Two)
Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Three)
Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Four)
Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Five)
Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Seven)
Side note/Requests

Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Six)

39 2 0
By simp4cass

Luna and the others were just staring at Nova with very concerned eyes. Daniela and Luna looked like they were going to cry, Atlas looked horrified, Alcina was shocked, Bela was silent and Cassandra was just staring at Nova's side with wide and concerned eyes.

Allen: Oh? Did I hit Nova?

He laughed, sounding very drunk and psychotic.

Allen: Maybe I should do it again.

Atlas and Nova both looked at each other with wide eyes. Atlas quickly pulled Nova away from the door but not quick enough. Nova was shot in her back, close to her shoulder blade going straight through.

Nova: Oh, shit.

She didn't sound panicked. Her voice was light and she looked down at herself, looking at the two bullet holes in her. She gave a single chuckle and fell.

Daniela: Nova!

Luna and Daniela quickly moved to Nova, who was panting softly and holding her side. Nova was on her hands and knees, her blood dripping onto the carpet. Atlas kept himself against the door. Alcina and her daughters looked horrified, shocked and scared.

Luna: Nova! Look at me.

Luna held Nova's face in her shaking hands. Nova whimpered slightly but wasn't crying or doing anything else. Daniela took her hoodie off, leaving her in her black sports bra, and wrapped it around Nova's body. Nova's black hoodie was soaking her blood.

Nova: Yo... My body kinda warm.

Nova looked up at Luna, blood dripping from the corner of her mouth. Her blood was dripping onto the carpet and she was panting softly.

Luna: We have to get you to the hospital.

Allen: This could've been avoided if you just let me in.

Atlas was dead serious and silent now. He was obviously angry. Daniela was too scared to be mad, focusing on Nova. Alcina moved to the door, helping Atlas push against it. Bela and Cassandra went to help Nova. Luna moved Nova so she was on her back, her body leaning against her mother's. Daniela was looking at Nova's side, which was bleeding badly, and her abdomen, which was also bleeding from her shot to the back.

Nova: Mama... I kinda hurt right now.

Nova's voice was light and she sounded kind of scared, which was very unlike Nova.

Luna: I know, estrellita.

Nova whimpered again when Daniela touched her abdomen.

Daniela: I know it hurts. Just let me look.

Nova had her eyes locked onto Daniela's hands. Her hoodie was wet with her blood and sticking to her body. Nova started speaking in Spanish.

Nova: Mama, it hurts a lot.

Luna: I know.

Nova whimpered when Daniela moved her hoodie up, showing her bleeding abdomen and side and her tan, slim midriff.

Daniela: We have to get help.

Bela: I already called the police.

Cassandra pressed Daniela's hoodie to Nova's side, which made her whimper and whine in pain. Luna stroked Nova's head to calm her down and comfort her.

Luna: It's okay, estrellita. You're okay. You're going to be okay.

Nova started breathing a little slower, which was a sign she was calming down. Luna had her arms around Nova from behind, sitting on the floor with Nova's body pressed against her. She could feel the blood from Nova's back seeping into her own shirt and it scared her, making her hold back tears.

Allen: She won't be okay. Not with all that blood loss. Who knows? I might've shot one of her kidneys... or her lungs.

Allen's voice was loud but muffled on the other side of the door. Atlas's eyes darkened, as did Alcina's. The Trio was too busy working on getting Nova to stop bleeding to listen and Luna was trying to calm her daughter down, and hold back tears. Nova's eyes closed for a second then opened again. Her breathing was getting slower and more even.

Luna: Nova?

Luna turned Nova's head so she could look at her. She felt Nova's body relaxing, in this predicament it wasn't a good sign, and she panicked.

Luna: Nova.

Luna shook Nova a little, getting a small, quiet groan from Nova. Luna sighed softly.

Luna: Don't go to sleep, estrellita. I need you to stay awake for me.

Nova hummed softly, her eyes still closed. Daniela kept glancing at her, scared that she wouldn't open her eyes. Bela was helping Daniela and Cassandra was helping Atlas and her mother. Allen kept trying to get in but Atlas was not letting him, neither was Alcina.

Allen: Come on, Atlas. Let me speak to your mother.

Atlas didn't answer.

Allen: Come on. Let me in, son.

Atlas glared at the door.

Atlas: Don't call me that, you fucking psycho.

Allen laughed on the other side of the door. They heard something click. Atlas knew it was Allen cocking his gun, his eyes widened and he pushed Alcina and Cassandra out of the way before any of them could get shot. Allen shot at the door again. None of them got shot. Atlas looked at Alcina and Cassandra.

Alcina: Thank you, Atlas.

Atlas: I don't want any of you getting hurt.

Atlas then remembered his sister was bleeding and looked at her. He saw her chest rising and falling like she was panting, which she was but it was quiet. He walked over to them and knelt next to Luna. Daniela touched Nova in a way that hurt her and she whimpered loudly, her body instinctively pulling away from Daniela.

Daniela: Sorry, hun.

Nova whined softly, gripping her mother's arm. Luna held her daughter close, whispering to her in Spanish. Atlas couldn't do anything but watch as Bela and Daniela tried to get Nova's bleeding under control. Nova relaxed again, her breathing slow and even.

Daniela: She won't stop bleeding.

Bela: I... don't think the first bullet came out.

All of them, except Nova, looked at Bela. Luna knew her daughter was bleeding from the inside because of the bullet and knew she would die from either the internal bleeding or blood loss.

Luna: No...

Atlas stayed quiet, his eyes wide and scared. Alcina moved to hold Luna from behind, Bela and Cassandra looked at each other with sad expressions and Daniela was silent. Allen was heard laughing psychotically outside.

Alcina: We won't let her die.

Atlas looked angry and like he was about to snap. Luna was crying, Alcina was trying to comfort her, Daniela was silent, looking down at the floor between her legs, Bela was trying to comfort her youngest sister, Cassandra was still trying to stop Nova's bleeding, and Nova was panting quietly and softly, her grip on her mother's arm wavering slightly but still there. Luna held Nova close, crying into her shoulder. Atlas spoke to his mother in Spanish.

Atlas: I hate him.

Luna just sniffled in response.

Atlas: He hurt my sister.

Luna: My daughter.

Luna and Atlas looked down at Nova. Atlas held his sister's hand gently and Luna held her daughter to her chest. Daniela grabbed Nova's other hand, still looking down. Cassandra was almost crying out of frustration because she couldn't get Nova's bleeding to stop, Bela was looking solemnly at the floor and Alcina was holding Luna from behind.

Nova: Mama... It hurts to breathe.

Nova spoke in Spanish, her voice quiet, low, and pained.

Luna: I know. Just hold on.

Daniela: What'd she say?

Atlas: She said it hurts to breathe.

Daniela gently squeezed Nova's hand. Cassandra let a tear fall, out of frustration, fear, and sadness. Bela started to comfort Cassandra and Daniela.

Luna: Just hold on, Nova.

Nova whimpered softly out of pain, squeezing Daniela's hand and pushing into her mother. Atlas glared at the door, still hearing Allen laughing outside the door.

Atlas: I'm going to kill him.

Luna: Atlas. Your sister needs you.

Atlas hesitated but stayed next to Nova. Nova whined, her eyes closed. Her body twitched slightly and she pulled her legs closer to her body. Daniela glanced at the door then at Nova.

Luna: When are the police getting here?

Cassandra: They said a few minutes.

Cassandra couldn't do anything else, just looking sad, scared and defeated at the floor. Nova whined softly in pain, gripping Daniela's hand.

Allen: Come on, Luna. I just wanna talk.

Luna glared at the door, holding Nova close to her.

Luna: You just shot my daughter!

Allen laughed again. Atlas glared at the door, as did Alcina. Daniela was holding Nova's hand and Nova was trying to breathe, blood dripping from the corner of her mouth and soaking the carpet and Luna's shirt.

Nova: Mama...

Luna: I know... Just hold on. Help will be here soon.

Alcina looked at Nova with sad, amber eyes. She didn't know what to do in this situation, neither did Bela or Cassandra. Nova looked up at Daniela with half lidded eyes, tugging at her hand slightly. Daniela looked at Nova, tears forming in her amber eyes. Nova spoke in Spanish, her voice low, pained and breathy.

Nova: I love you, Dani.

Luna and Atlas looked down at Nova, fear evident in their crimson eyes.

Luna: No. No, you're not giving in.

Atlas: I will beat your ass if you do.

Nova looked at her mother and brother, giving a small smile, tears also in her eyes. The three of them spoke in Spanish, the Dimitrescu's not knowing what they're saying.

Nova: I can't. It hurts to breathe.

Luna: Just hold on.

Atlas: Please, Nova. Hold on.

The four Dimitrescu's glanced at each other, all having a feeling on what they were talking about. Daniela sat next to Nova, Luna holding her daughter tight, but not hurting her, and crying. Atlas looked like he wanted to cry but was staying strong.

Daniela: She's... not giving up, right?

Atlas and Luna stayed quiet. Nova was breathing quietly, still panting softly, her eyes closed. Allen's laughter was heard outside the door, sirens were heard in the distance, giving all of them slight hope.

Luna: Come on, Nova. You have to hold on for us.

Atlas: Please, Nova. Don't give in.

Daniela and her sisters all looked to the window then to Nova. Alcina held Luna tight.

Allen: She's gonna die. They won't get to her in time.

Those words gave all of them, except Nova, chills. Nova was looking almost calm, her eyes closed and her grip loosening slightly. Luna's eyes widened and she looked down at Nova.

Luna: No... No, don't let go. Nova, do not let go.

Luna was pleading, begging, for her daughter to not let go. Nova gave a very soft, faint sigh, which almost sounded like a whimper. Her grip didn't tighten but it didn't loosen more. The sirens got closer and louder. Allen's laughter and footsteps were heard moving away from the door. Atlas slowly moved towards the door, opening it slightly to look out at the dark hallway. He didn't see anyone and sighed softly.

Atlas: He's gone. I'm going to go meet them outside.

Luna: Be careful, Atlas.

Atlas nodded and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Cassandra: I'll go with him.

Bela: Me, too.

Both of them left the room, closing the door. Daniela stayed where she was, holding Nova's hand, which was getting kind of cold. Luna held her daughter close. Alcina held Luna and Nova. Nova's eyes were closed and her breathing soft and labored. Her body was getting limp, almost like she was going to sleep.

Luna: Nova, stay with us. Just a little longer.

Daniela: Please, babygirl. Stay with us.

Alcina stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. Nova gave a very soft, barely audible groan, her breathing getting quiet. She was barely alive but not dead yet. If the Izami's were anything, except rich, hot, and part of the Mafia world, it was stubborn. Both Nova and Atlas were stubborn, like their mother, and didn't give up easily. They heard multiple footsteps coming up the stairs and coming to the room. The door opened and two paramedics and a cop came into the room.

Paramedic 1: Excuse me, miss.

The paramedics reached out to check on Nova but Luna glared at them, having a mother's instinct to protect her daughter. She spoke in Spanish.

Luna: Don't touch my daughter.

Alcina: Luna, they have to help Nova.

Atlas: Mama, let them help.

Luna looked down at Nova's bleeding self then at the paramedics, who were standing and waiting for Luna to give them the okay.

Luna: Fine. I apologize.

The cop, Officer Webb, stood next to the paramedics.

Webb: I have my officers looking for the shooter. Do you know who it was?

Luna: My husband.

Webb and the paramedics looked at each other.

Webb: Your husband? Her dad?

Luna: Yes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.8K 24
*COMPLETE* This follows your story as personal maiden for the Ladies of House Dimstrecu. You have worked diligently for nearly a year, survived a mul...
2.2K 35 12
Oneshots containing fluff, angst and mayhaps some lemons :)
16.4K 333 17
A series of one shot stories Some have actually happened! Request can be requested! I don't own any pictures or videos!
31.8K 638 20
one-shots/story for my re8 OC. (Dimitrescu x OC) THIRTY K ?? IM SO GRATEFUL TY GFNVJDN