Resident Evil Village One-Sho...

By simp4cass

Just a bunch of Nova one shots that I wanted to post. Daniela's turned out to be a lot longer that I anticipa... More

Bela Dimitrescu(Modern-ish AU)- Sleepy Love
Cassandra Dimitrescu(School AU)- Bullied
Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part One)
Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Two)
Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Three)
Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Four)
Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Six)
Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Seven)
Side note/Requests

Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Five)

42 3 0
By simp4cass

Nova looked down and smiled warmly, giving Daniela’s head a little kiss. Daniela lifted her head, her amber eyes half lidded and tired.

Daniela: Hm?

Nova: You’re cute.

Daniela: Mm.

Daniela put her head back on Nova’s chest, her eyes closed.

Nova: Sleepy?

Daniela: Mm.

Nova: Okay.

Nova went back to looking at her phone, letting Daniela use her as a pillow. Nova started to run her hand through Daniela’s hair with her left hand, using her right hand to hold her phone. She heard a gentle knock at her door, knowing it was her mom since Atlas just barged in whenever. Luna poked her head in, smiling softly.

Luna: Hey, I just wanted to tell you that Alcina is staying tonight, as are her daughters.

Nova: Okay.

Luna looked at Daniela’s sleeping self then at Nova. Luna came into the room, closing the door quietly behind her, and sitting on the edge of Nova’s bed.

Luna: You know that if Alcina and I get married, you and Daniela-

Nova: I know. I don’t care though.

Luna: I know you don’t, you get it from me. But, the media will be all over it.

Nova: I know. I can handle it.

Luna: God, you take after me. I’m a proud mother.

Nova laughed softly with Luna.

Luna: I’m glad you found your person.

Nova looked down at Daniela with gentle, loving and soft crimson eyes.

Luna: I just want you to know that I will do my best to make it easier for you two. Alcina will as well.

Nova: Thanks.

Luna: Also, I heard that Atlas is being protective?

Nova: I guess. He kept glaring at poor Daniela.

Luna: Well, he just loves you. He doesn’t want what happened between Allen and I happening to you.

Nova: He told you that?

Luna: Yeah.

Nova hummed softly, gently playing with Daniela’s hair. She was just gazing at Daniela’s half hidden, sleeping face.

Luna: I heard the staff talking about you two. Gabrielle and Dawn were totally fangirling over you two. Axel and Julius were joking with the other bodyguards. Apparently, they heard Alcina and I and you and Daniela.

Nova: Those two are like brothers to me, of course they were joking. And of course they did. This house is fucking amazing but the walls are kind thin.

Luna: I know. It’s cute how you three are so close. You and Axel used to beef a lot and now he’d give his life for you.

Nova: Yeah. We still do but it’s only for fun.

Luna: You guys are funny.

Daniela shifted a little in her sleep, cuddling closer to Nova and snuggling into her chest. Luna chuckled softly and Nova smiled, rubbing Daniela’s back in a gentle and loving way.

Luna: Well, I’ll leave you two alone now. I just wanted to tell you. Alcina and I have been talking about getting married for a while, we just haven’t…

Nova: Thought it could actually happen?

Luna: Yeah.

Nova: Well, I hope you do. I like how Alcina treats you. She’ll be better than Allen, not only for you, but for Atlas and I, and even the staff.

Luna: Look at you being all adult.

Nova: Eh. I’m just giving my honest opinion.

Luna: Well, it’s appreciated.

Nova and Luna shared a small smile. Luna patted Nova’s knee and got up.

Luna: Anyways, it’s late. You should go to sleep.

Nova: ‘Kay.

Luna walked back to the door, looking back at Nova and smiling.

Luna: Good night, mi estrellita.

Nova: Night, mama.

Luna left, closing the door behind her quietly. Nova kissed Daniela’s head again, wrapping her arms around her. She sighed softly, closing her eyes and relaxing. Nova fell asleep with Daniela on top of her, cuddling each other.

About two and a half later, around midnight, Nova woke up. Daniela was still on top of her, sleeping. Nova gently moved Daniela off her, not waking her up. She got up, stretching a little, and walked to her door. The floor was cold on her feet but she didn’t mind. She walked down to the kitchen to get a snack.

She entered the kitchen, leaving the light off since she could see in the dark. She didn’t see Atlas sitting at the kitchen island, drinking milk and eating Hot Cheetos. Atlas looked at her as she opened the fridge. When Nova turned around, she jumped when she saw Atlas.

Nova: Jesus.

Atlas: Hi.

Nova: Fuck are you doing?

Atlas: Eating.

Nova: Mhm.

Atlas: You?

Nova: Snack.

Atlas: Mm.

Nova sat next to her brother at the island. She had a bowl of cookie dough and a water bottle. She grabbed a spoon from the drawer and began eating. Atlas continued eating his Hot Cheetos. Both siblings ate in a comfortable silence.

Atlas: So, did mom talk to you?

Nova: What? Oh. Yeah, she did. She said her and Alcina might get married and told me what that would mean for Daniela and I.

Atlas: Mm. Let me guess, you don’t care.

Nova: Nope.

Atlas: You and mom are the same people, just different fonts.

Nova: Yeah.

Atlas grinned and continued eating. Nova kind of zoned out as she ate the cookie dough. They both looked up when they heard footsteps coming down the hall. They glanced at each other, Nova having the spoon in her mouth and Atlas having his mouth open, about to put another Cheeto in his mouth. Everyone, except them, was asleep and the staff didn’t walk around the house at night and Axel and Julius already went home for the night.

Nova: Is anyone else down here?

Atlas shook his head. Nova put the spoon down, looking at the hall. The footsteps were slow and quiet. Nova looked at Atlas and nodded to the entrance to the kitchen. Both of them moved quietly to the entrance. They moved quietly to the stairs. Nova glanced behind her and froze. It was Allen. Atlas looked at Nova then at the hall, also seeing Allen. They could see him clearly, since they had night vision. Nova turned to look up at Atlas, speaking in a quiet, serious whisper.

Nova: Go wake mom up.

Atlas nodded and quietly but quickly moved up the stairs to their mother’s room. Nova quietly walked up to her room to wake Daniela up. She gently shook Daniela’s shoulder.

Daniela: Hm?

Daniela woke up, looking up at Nova.

Daniela: No-

Nova covered her mouth, putting a finger to her own lips. Daniela woke up almost immediately, knowing something was wrong. She nodded and Nova took her hand from Daniela’s mouth. Nova motioned for Daniela to follow her.

Daniela: What’s going on?

Nova: Allen’s here.

Daniela: What?

Nova: He broke in. He’s downstairs.

Daniela stayed quiet and followed Nova to her mom’s room. She opened the door, seeing Bela and Cassandra looking at their mother with confused and slightly concerned expressions.

Bela: What’s going on?

Nova looked at Luna, who looked at her. Atlas was standing by the door, just in case. Alcina had a feeling about what was happening but stayed quiet. Nova and Luna went to talk in the corner, speaking quietly and in Spanish.

Luna: How did he get in?

Nova: I don’t know. The doors were locked.

Luna: Atlas told me you two were in the kitchen and heard him walking.

Nova: Yeah. I just went down for a snack, saw Atlas in the kitchen then heard footsteps coming from the hall that leads to the pool.

Luna: Why didn’t the alarm go off?

Nova: He knows the code to the security system.

Luna: Fuck.

Nova and Luna both sighed softly. Luna rubbed the bridge of her nose, Nova crossing her arms and looking down. They both had serious expressions and demeanors. Atlas joined the conversation, also speaking in Spanish.

Atlas: Should I call Axel and Julius?

Luna: No. It’ll take too long for either of them to get here.

Nova: If he tries something, we’ll have to defend ourselves.

Luna and Atlas both gave a solemn nod. Luna sighed again. Nova and Atlas both looked at their mother, slightly concerned expressions on their faces. They all heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. Bela and Cassandra looked concerned, Alcina tensed and pulled both of them close to her, Daniela moved closer to Nova, pulling her close to her body in a protective manner, Atlas stood in front of his mother and Luna tensed. Both siblings glanced at each other, serious expressions and eyes glowing softly in the dark room. They had a silent agreement and looked back at the door. They spoke in low, Spanish whispers to each other.

Nova: What do we do?

Atlas: Wait.

Nova: Wait? For what? He could have a gun or something.

Atlas: Just wait. He can’t see in the dark like we can. We have an advantage.

Nova: Fine.

Nova and Atlas stood closer to the door. The Dimitrescu’s couldn’t see in the dark like the Izami’s could. Daniela tried grabbing Nova’s hand to stop her but Nova just looked back at her. Nova just sighed softly and stood opposite to Atlas at the door. They heard Allen’s footsteps walking around. Nova’s room was furthest from the master bedroom and she could hear him walking around in her room.

Nova: Son of a bitch. He’s in my room.

Atlas: What’s he doing in there?

Nova: Nothing’s in there that he needs.

Nova and Atlas shared a concerned and slightly creeped out look. Allen was a total creep, even to his own daughter. On multiple occasions, she’d seen him in her room, doing nothing, just sitting on her bed or looking around. Luna knew and told him to stop but he didn’t. The staff had also caught him snooping around her bathroom and around her dresser and closet.

Atlas: Fucking creep.

Nova: I.. don’t like that.

Alcina and her daughters glanced at Nova, trying to see her in the dark room. Luna looked disgusted and stood next to Alcina. Nova heard him move things around in her room before moving to Atlas’s room, which was closer to the master bedroom.

Atlas: Ew.

Nova: It’s a tragedy he’s our father.

Atlas: Nah, really.

Both of them stood at the ready just in case. They heard Allen move to the master bedroom and both of them tensed. They looked at each other, looking slightly worried but not letting it affect them. Atlas nodded slightly at Nova, who gave a very slight nod back. They heard him approach slowly and quietly.

Atlas braced himself against the door, Nova doing the same. Allen tried opening the door but couldn’t because the two siblings were against it. Nova was smaller than Atlas, being 5’9, 125 pounds and having a slim figure, but she still kept Allen out of the room. Atlas was 6’4, 210 pounds and muscular. Allen kicked against the door out of anger.

Allen: C’mon, guys. We can be a big, happy family.

He sounded drunk. Nova and Atlas looked at each other then the door. Luna held Alcina’s arm, Alcina held her daughters and Luna close to her, Daniela was looking at Nova with concerned eyes. Nova and Atlas kept themselves braced against the door.

Allen: Come on. Just let me talk to your mother.

Allen sounded like he was leaning against the door now. Nova and Atlas stayed quiet. Allen sighed heavily from the other side.

Allen: I didn’t want to do this… But you’re not giving me a choice.

Nova an Atlas looked confused and concerned when he said that. It was short lived because of the loud bang that rang out. Nova jumped, not because of the noise but because of the pain she felt in her side. Atlas’s eyes widened as he looked at his older sister. Luna stopped breathing for a second, Alcina was silent, as were Bela and Cassandra, and Daniela’s eyes widened.

Nova glanced down at her side, which was now bleeding from a bullet wound. She pressed her hand to her side and didn’t move from the door.

Atlas: Nova-

Nova: Don’t.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 201 16
Third one shot book! *whew* I am still in love. -- MATURE THEMES updates every week! requests are opened :) dm or in the comments :)
12.2K 189 11
Here are some Cimorelli One-Shots. Requests are open, nothing too inappropriate tho plz. I luvvvvv fluff so expect a lot of that
1.7K 24 13
This is something new I am working on, so please enjoy, and I also take request. :)
1.4K 68 12
Random one-shots about you and the girls of 5H. Enjoy! :)