Resident Evil Village One-Sho...

By simp4cass

Just a bunch of Nova one shots that I wanted to post. Daniela's turned out to be a lot longer that I anticipa... More

Bela Dimitrescu(Modern-ish AU)- Sleepy Love
Cassandra Dimitrescu(School AU)- Bullied
Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part One)
Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Three)
Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Four)
Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Five)
Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Six)
Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Seven)
Side note/Requests

Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Two)

68 3 0
By simp4cass

Back with Nova and her squad. Nova and her friends had been talking shit and joking about Nova’s dad the whole time, Axel and Julius joining in a few times. Nova knew Daniela was glancing at her but didn’t say anything.

Sage: Nah, bro looks like Charles lll.

Nova and Orion wheezed, Orion leaning over and Nova covering her face. Eden and Sage found it amusing that they could talk bad about Nova’s dad and not get in trouble for it.

Nova: You’re not wrong.

Eden: Imagine you got his looks instead of your moms?

Orion: R.I.P. That would suck.

Sage: Why’d your mom even marry him?

Nova: I don’t know.

Eden: Why they're still married is the bigger and more important question.

Nova: I have no clue. He admitted to her face, in front of Atlas, me, and half our staff, that he was using her for money and power. Atlas and I were up all night talking about it. That’s not something you say to a Mafia queen, especially to her face.

Axel: Julius and I heard them yelling at each other a few days after that, when you and Atlas were out.

Julius: I think they’re married but not married. Like, to them, they’re divorced but to everyone else, they’re still married.

Nova: Makes sense. Atlas and I don’t think they’re married, just living in the same house. They sleep in separate rooms, too.

Sage: I bet Alcina would love to sleep with Luna.

Eden: 20 bucks says so.

Nova: 100 says they already have.

All three of them, including Axel and Julius, looked at Nova with raised eyebrows and “What the fuck?” faces.

Eden: Oh, my God… Did they?

Axel: Oh…

Julius: So that’s why Miss Dimitrescu stopped by.

Sage: Oh, shit. They really did.

Orion: Damn. Good for Alcina.

Nova: Yeah. Atlas and I had to leave the house because things got loud.

Eden and Sage started laughing, Orion was processing, Axel and Julius were chuckling quietly, going back to looking forward and Nova just smirked, shaking her head. Nova saw Daniela glance at her again but, instead of ignoring it, she gave a playful wink, which Daniela blushed at.

Daniela immediately looked away, blushing and covering her face. Bela and Cassandra stopped talking and looked at their younger sister, both having a raised eyebrow.

Cassandra: What?

Bela: Why are you blushing?

Daniela just blushed more, covering her face with her hands. Bela and Cassandra glanced at each other, then back at Daniela then at Nova. Cassandra rolled her eyes and Bela smirked.

Bela: Maybe we should go talk to her.

Cassandra: Knock yourself out. If she is Nova Izami, I don’t want to talk to her.

Bela: Why not? She looks nice.

Cassandra: Because, our families are still enemies.

Bela: True. But, that shouldn’t have to affect how we see each other. She looks relatively harmless and like a sweet girl. I mean, her and her friends have been laughing and joking for the last few minutes, even her bodyguards laughed.

Cassandra sighed and crossed her arms.

Daniela: I don’t know. We don’t know how she sees us. If she doesn’t like our family, she could do something bad.

Bela: Yeah. But, she could also not care that our families have history and actually want to give us a chance. You never know.

Daniela and Cassandra glanced at each other then at Bela. Cassandra just shrugged and Daniela didn’t say anything, sighing softly.

Bela: Come on. Let’s go say ‘Hi’.

Bela got up and waited for her sisters to follow her. They glanced at each other again and Cassandra sighed as she got up, Daniela following without a sigh.

Bela: Just don’t say anything offensive. Okay, Cassandra?

Cassandra: Why’d you say my name like that?

Bela: Because, you’re the meanest of us and have no consideration for people’s feelings.

Cassandra: Rude.

Daniela: I mean, she’s not wrong. You cussed an old man out a few hours ago.

Cassandra: He made me drop my sandwich.

Bela: No reason to cuss an old man out.

Cassandra: Whatever. I’ll play nice.

Nova and her friends were talking about things, the three of them talking about school and Nova giving her opinion on things and people. Eden was talking about a weird kid who was obsessed with half the girls in the school and Orion was talking about how he had most of his classes with the kid. Sage mentioned how she caught him taking pictures in the girl’s locker room, which got him suspended for a week.

Nova: Damn. Is that really what school’s like?

Sage: Yep. If you attended with us, he’d be all over you.

Eden: Everyone would be. You’re hot, have a nice ass, and your voice is to die for.

Nova: Really?

Orion: Yes. I’ve heard a lot of people talk about your voice from the places we’ve gone to today and people keep looking at you.

Eden: You’re everyone's dream girl.

Nova was about to say something but Bela and her sisters came up before she could.

Bela: Well, well, well. Who would’ve thought that an Izami would be out in public?

Nova looked up at her for a few seconds before she recognized her.

Nova: You’re a Dimitrescu. Bela, right?

All three of them looked at Nova, each having a raised eyebrow.

Bela: How’d you know?

Nova: You’re eyes. Only the Dimitrescu’s have amber eyes. And your choker. Anyways, how’d you know I was an Izami?

Bela: You're a smart one. Only the Izami’s have eyes like yours. And your hair.

Cassandra: What she's saying is that only the Izami’s are hot.

Eden: That’s what I’ve been saying but none of them believe me.

Sage: All of us have been saying that.

Orion: I think all of the Izami’s are hot… Except for your dad.

Bela: Allen Izami?

Nova: The failed science experiment? Yeah.

Cassandra: Wow. You have no respect for your dad, huh?

Nova: Nope. Neither does Atlas. Allen admitted to my mother’s face, in front of me, my brother, half our staff and these two, that he only married my mom for the money, power, and fame.

Cassandra: Damn. No shame, huh?

Nova: Nope. He wasn’t even drunk.

Axel: No, he wasn’t.

Julius: He wasn’t high either. He was sober and totally disrespected a Mafia queen in her own home and to her face.

Nova: He’s lucky to be alive.

Axel and Julius nodded in agreement. Eden, Sage and Orion just nodded and hummed.

Sage: Don’t people usually get killed because they disrespect a Mafia member?

Nova: Mhm.

Bela: Our mother talks about yours quite a lot but she never mentioned that.

Nova: She hasn’t told anyone and told the staff not to mention it to anyone. Obviously Atlas and I talk about it but it’s only with people we trust. You three happen to be the daughters of my mother’s… “Friend”.

Eden and Sage snickered and Orion shook his head with a smirk. Cassandra raised an eyebrow, Bela gave Nova a questioning look and Daniela wasn’t even looking at them, looking away and still blushing.

Nova: I say “friend” the way I do because we all know they aren’t just friends.

Bela: So, you also agree.

Cassandra: We thought we were the only ones who thought that.

Daniela wasn’t really paying attention so she didn’t say anything.

Nova: The only reason my mother is married to my abomination of a father is because of the benefits she got. She isn’t actually interested in men.

Cassandra: She’s not?

Nova: No.

Eden: Like mother, like daughter.

Sage laughed and Orion snickered. Axel and Julius both chuckled quietly. Daniela was suddenly paying attention, Cassandra was looking at Daniela with a ‘Don’t you dare’ look and Bela was smirking at Daniela.

Daniela: You like girls?

Nova: Proudly.

Eden: Amen.

Sage: Mhm.

Orion: You lesbians are so entertaining.

Bela and Cassandra glanced at each other then at Daniela and Nova. Cassandra had a look that said ‘Ew.’ while Bela had a look that said ‘This is going to be funny.’ Cassandra rolled her eyes and accidentally looked at Sage, Bela accidentally looking at Eden. Both of them blushed and looked away. Nova noticed and smirked.

Nova: I see we’re not the only ones.

Eden and Sage smirked to each other.

Cassandra: We have to go. Mom just texted me.

Bela: Aw. Well, it was a pleasure to finally meet you, Nova.

Nova: Pleasure’s all mine. I’ve been wanting to meet you three for a while but haven’t found the time.

Eden and the others stood up, Eden being 5’9, Sage being 5’6 and Orion being 6’3. Nova stood up, being 5’9, and gave the Trio a nod before her and her squad, plus Axel and Julius, walked away.

Daniela let out a breath. Cassandra watched Sage walk away, a hard to read look on her face. Bela watched Eden walk away with a smirk.

Bela: She’s hot.

Cassandra: What?

Bela: The brunette. She’s hot.

Cassandra: You don’t even know her name.

Bela: Okay? You don’t know the little one’s name.

Cassandra opened her mouth to say something but closed it and looked away.

Bela: Uh-huh.

Daniela was watching Nova walk away, blushing.

Bela: Why didn’t you talk to her, Dani?

Cassandra: Yeah. We walked over to talk to her and you stayed quiet.

Daniela: I… She’s hot.

Bela: That’s true. She is hot.

Cassandra: I have to agree.

Two months pass. Alcina and her daughters decided to visit the Izami Estate. Allen and Luna were arguing, Nova and Atlas were in the living room, being forced to listen, the staff was quiet, doing their jobs, Axel and Julius were in the living room with the Izami Duo, looking nonchalant and serious.

Atlas: Will they ever stop arguing and just divorce?

Nova: Honestly. We all know they hate each other.

The doorbell rang and they both perked up then glanced at each other. Axel and Julius glanced at each other then at the duo. They weren’t expecting anyone and it was about to be awkward because their parents were still arguing.

Atlas: Not it.

Nova sighed and got up. Axel went with her, Julius staying with Atlas.

Axel: I wonder if they can hear them.

Nova: I think Russia can hear them.

Axel: Imagine it was the cops.

Nova and Axel laughed. Nova looked through the peephole.

Nova: Huh.

Axel: What?

Nova opened the door, the Dimitrescu family standing with concerned faces, especially Alcina.

Alcina: Hello, dear.

Nova: Hi. Uhm… I don’t kn-

Nova was cut off by something glass shattering and Allen yelling. Nova looked down, looking slightly embarrassed. Axel looked solemn, looking down.

Nova: I don’t think my mother is available today.

Nova’s voice was soft and quiet.

Axel: I’ll go check on them.

Axel walked away. Nova also walked away, leaving the door open as a sign that they could come in. The four of them glanced at each other, booking concerned, then walked into the estate. Bela closed the door and the four of them followed Nova to the living room.

Atlas: Bro… I can’t anymore.

Nova: Tell me about it.

Nova sat back on the couch, her legs hanging over the arm, her right arm draped over her eyes and her left arm resting on her stomach. Atlas was sitting, sitting like a guy, next to her, his arms crossed, his head tilted down and his right knee bouncing up and down. Julius and Axel were standing by both doors, just in case Allen decided to come in and yell at either of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 262 16
(Request closed) one shots , imagines and preferences . Also mature content just warning .... sooo yeah
109K 2.2K 17
Dimitrescu Daughters x Male Reader It was just his luck that he ended up in a village of cannibalistic monsters. A place with nothing more than depre...
100K 3.8K 24
*COMPLETE* This follows your story as personal maiden for the Ladies of House Dimstrecu. You have worked diligently for nearly a year, survived a mul...
13.1K 655 32
DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING ALL CHARACTER CREDIT GOES TO CASSANDRA CLARE This is like blue and red in the sense that I have already completed this stor...