The human monster: The Scaven...

By Zarodar

Izuku Midoriya was abandoned by his parents because of his quirk and new born daughter. He lived on the stree... More

Bio
Harem
Harem 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Harem add ons
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Notice + what the next story will be
Chapter 14 + epilogue

Chapter 11

224 7 6
By Zarodar

Izuku's harem and kids as well as class 1-A & B are seen on two buses driving to the training camp while Izuku is seen on the roof with a Zach in his lap. They stop and hop off the bus. Another car comes up and out come the wild wild pussycats. Ragdoll jumped at Izuku and kissed him and he kissed back. Then he kissed the other two as a boy came out of the car as well as Tiger.

Madalay: "Welcome to the training camp here you will be training nonstop to perfect your quirks with our help"

Mina: "Sweet let's go"

They began to walk back to the buses but Izuku blocked both with an evil smile on his face.

Pony: "Izuku can you move"

Pixibob: "It is currently 11 in the morning. If you get there before 5 we'll make dinner"

Izuku: "And by we you mean me and the maids"

Izuku then broke the ground sending all the students down the cliff while everyone else was back up top.

Izumi: "Onii-Chan why are you here"

Izuku: "I have some old friends to catch up with. Hey look there's one of them and his daughter"

They looked into the forest and saw a tall man in black with no face but a pale white head and a smaller one holding his hand.

The tall man waved as Izuku waved back.

Izuku: "Eri Alas you wanna come with me and meet some friends"

Before he knew it Eri and Alas jumped off with Izuku catching them.

Izuku: "Good luck everyone we'll see you later"

Izuku walked away as golems began to appear attacking them.

Izuku can be seen walking up to the tall man.

Slenderman: "Izuku. It is such a pleasure to see you again. Who are these children or are they your offspring"

Izuku: "Yes that is correct. This is Eri and Alas my daughters. Eri Alas Id like you to meet a friend of mine who helped me while on the streets. This is Slenderman and his daughter Skinny Sally. It's nice to see you again Sally"

Sally: "It's nice to see you again as well Izuku San. And it's nice to meet you two as well"

Slender: "Let us go the others await our arrival"

They began to walk through the forest talking until arriving at an old house. They walked in and saw several other monsters.

(Ok I caved in these will be the last added harem members)

Malo

Shinu

Cassy

Monsters: "Izuku"

Izuku: "Hey fellas. I'd like you to meet my daughters Eri and Alas"

The two were hiding behind his legs as everyone looked at them.

Izuku: "It's ok girls they're friends. And if they were to try anything I̶̘͋t̶̯̽ ̷̢̡̓w̷̡̳̓͋ŏ̴̜͒ǔ̵͖͗ḷ̵̠͛d̶̼͉͆n̸̼̖͗́'̵̧͐͗ͅt̶͎̬̚ ̶̖̤̑̕e̷̪͓͋͊ñ̶̺͉d̸͖̥́ ̴͕̃͒w̷̮͓͘e̴̟͂͝l̸̰͙̋͘l̵̞̺̆̍ ̵̱̲̇͊f̸̣̌o̷͖͉͗͛ȓ̷̗͉̌ ̴̧̅t̸͚͍̂h̷͖̓ͅẹ̵̑͆m̶͉̦͒͝"

Slender: "He is right. Izuku here is the king of the monsters we would not dare harm those he cares about or any human that isn't evil"

They both came out from behind his legs as the lizard came up to them.

Izuku: "Girls this Godzilla. He is an unkillable lizard but he's very nice and loves head scratches"

They both pet his head and he leans into it. This made them both happy as they were introduced to the others. They kept chatting and started playing poker. Meanwhile the students have made it to the camp before 5.

Madalay: "Wait where's Izuku"

Izumi: "He took Eri and Alas and said he was meeting some friends"

Toriel: "I'm sure they'll be back soon"

Zach: "Moopsy"

Toriel: "Oh good please go tell them we're here"

Zach ran off into the forest to go find Izuku and the girls. Back with Izuku the other monsters had left except for Goo, Malo, Shinu and Cassy. Goo was in a corner with Eri and Alas feeding him chocolate while watching YouTube.

Shinu: "So Izuku I heard you had a harem"

Izuku: "Yep"

Shinu: "How many do you have"

Izuku looked up and saw the blushes on their faces and he smirked. He grew tentacles under the table and moved them to their pussys shocking them.

Izuku: "There's room for three more if you want~"

They nodded as there was a knock at the door. Malo got up and opened it but fell to the ground in fear.

Malo: "ITS A MOOPSY"

Everyone other than Izuku and the girls were panicking until Izuku snapped his fingers stopping them in their place. Izuku picked up Zach and held him in his arms.

Izuku: "Hi Zach. Did you come to tell us everyone made it"

Zach: "Moopsy"

Izuku: "Ok. Uh girls this is Zach. He is a Moopsy. But he is harmless to us as they have promised not to eat us"

Cassy: "You befriended a Moopsy. How"

Izuku: "I'm just that lovable I guess. Now come on I have to be back in time to make dinner so let's go"

They began to walk back to the camp apon which people were shocked that there was more.

Ilulu: "Let me guess more harem members"

Izuku: "Yep"

After eating dinner they went into the bathhouse separated by gender which Izuku left Eri and Alas with the girls.

Denki: "Bro how do you do it"

Izuku: "What"

Denki: "How do you have so many girls dude. You got to tell us your secret"

Izuku: "Simple really"

They leaned forward.

Izuku: "Be the main character"

They groaned at his joke.

Izuku: "Idk really it surprises me as well that so many women fall in love with me. But I'm happy. It replaced what I didn't have so long ago"

Izuku looked up towards the wall and on top there sat a boy with a hat.

Izuku: "Even though my parents left me. I still held onto my dream and found other people that care about me more than them"

Izuku got up and left changing back into his clothes. He then shrunk and walked to the boy on the wall.

Izuku: "Hi there"

Kota: "Ahh"

Izuku: "Calm down. What wrong"

Kota: "What's wrong is that you all think you're so great when you're just gonna die from a villain or a monster"

Izuku: "Someone you cared about died to a villain then"

Kota: "How did you"

Izuku: "I can see it on your face. It was your parents. They died saving you"

Kota nodded.

Izuku: "Well. You shouldn't use for that. Sure people die but as long as we have saved a person then it's not a loss"

Kota hugged him and began to cry.

Kota: crying "I want them back so badly. I want my mom and dad again"

Izuku hugged him close as he continued to cry into his chest. After Kota had fallen asleep he took him down from the wall and gave him to Madalay.

Madalay: "I guess that's why he's been so grumpy he was suppressing his emotions from the loss of them"

Izuku: "I'm sure he's going to be a lot happier now"

This is your King of The Nine Hells Zarodar. See you sinners later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 135 6
After the sludge villain incident, Izuku Midoriya did something he never imagined. He gave up. No longer would he aim to be a quirkless hero. He foun...
3.7K 86 11
In this story UA is a college. Izuku Midoriya lives with his eight sisters that were adopted eight dogs and cat. Their parents died not too long ago...
62.9K 2.2K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
261K 5.1K 30
A quirkless Izuku Yagi was neglected by his parent's and bullied by his sister, Izumi along with her childhood friends, Katsuki Bakugo, and Shoto Tod...