Vanshaj : Love Of My Life

By SaishaKhan7

Hii friends, its my another story of DJ and ruhi it is based on current track. More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New story
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
new story
Chapter 13

Chapter 7

476 55 24
By SaishaKhan7

It was a quiet night at 11.00pm....

DJ was working in the room but his whole concentration was on ruhi and her thoughts.....

He was deep in concentration, trying to finish up some work that he had brought home from the office....

But try as he might, his thoughts kept drifting back to ruhi only...

It had been three days since she had left to visit her father....and in those three days, they hadn't exchanged a single word....Whenever his siblings called her on video chat, he could hear her voice in the background, but she never spoke directly to him....It was almost as if she was purposely ignoring him....

He couldn't understand why Ruhi was acting this way... maybe they were never that close but she never did like this...now, she seemed to want nothing to do with him....

As he sat there, staring at the blank laptop screen...he couldn't help but wonder what had gone wrong....Had he done something to upset her...Was there something bothering her that she wasn't telling him... He felt a knot of worry tightening in his chest as he realized how much he missed her and how much he longed to hear her voice, to see her smile, to feel her touch....

In a moment of frustration...he slammed his laptop shut and pushed back from his place.....

He needed to clear his head, to get some fresh air and maybe even a change of scenery....He grabbed his jacket and car keys and headed out...

He was driving while thinking....it was like everything was breaking in him....it seemed as if all of that was slipping away.... He couldn't bear the thought of losing her, of losing the one person who meant more to him than anyone else in the world....He vowed to himself that he would do whatever it took to repair their relationship, to make things right between them again....

He thought about all the things he wanted to say to Ruhi, all the apologies he wanted to make, all the questions he wanted to ask....

He realized that he needed to find a way to communicate with her, to break through the wall of silence that she had erected between them....

-------------------------------------------

Ruhi was sitting in her old bedroom... wrapped in a cozy blanket with a book in her hands....She heard her phone ring, and her heart skipped a beat when she saw that it was DJ calling....

She hesitated for a moment, unsure of whether to answer or not....But something in his voice made her pick up the phone....

DJ : Ruhi...please come out... I'm waiting for you outside...

Ruhi's heart pounded in her chest....She had been avoiding him for the past three days, unable to face the pain and disappointment in his eyes....But now, hearing the desperation in his voice, she knew that she couldn't keep running away from their problems....

Ruhi : I...I don't know....I'm not ready to talk yet....

DJ : Ruhi, please...I can't take this anymore....If you don't come out, I'll come inside....And then things will get awkward for everyone....

Ruhi bit her lip, torn between her desire to avoid a confrontation and her love for Digvijay....Finally, she made a decision....

Ruhi : okay I'm coming...

As Ruhi stepped outside...

she saw DJ leaning against his car... his hands shoved deep in his pockets....

She can clearly feel his headache and distress...her heart aches at the sight, and she feels a pang of guilt for causing him so much pain....

She came to him...

Ruhi : aap kyu aaye hai yaha agar itna sarr dard tha toh...

He feels astonished that how she understood that he's having a headache without saying anything....

DJ : ruhi I want to talk...

Ruhi : but I don't want to...

She was going but he held her hand...

DJ : come with me...

Ruhi : mujhe kahi nahi jaana...

DJ : ruhi just because I am being nice don't test my patience...

She gulped listening to his stern tone...she nodded...

They sat in the car and drove away...

---------------------------------------------

DJ stopped at a roadside tea stall....she was shocked to see that....The road was less crowded at this time of night, and the stall was deserted except for the elderly man who ran it.... They sat at a table, the glow of the tea stall's lights casting a soft, warm light over them....

He ordered tea for them as he knows she loves ginger tea....

DJ : ruhi why are you not picking my calls and not replying to my messages too...

Ruhi : I thought you might be busy...

DJ : isse accha bahana toh woh baccha deta hai jisse school nahi jaana hota....come on ruhi I can clearly see you are ignoring me....why...tum ghar mein sabse baat karti ho but mujhse nahi...what happened to you...

Ruhi : aapko kya hua...pehle toh aapko mera call karna pasand nahi tha aur ab...

DJ : come on ruhi I know past mein jo hua usse badal nahi sakta main but I really want to move on... please give me a chance...

Ruhi : thik hai deti hu par kya iski koi guarantee hai ki aap aage mujhe kabhi hurt nahi karenge..... DJ itna time ho gaya humari shaadi ko....main aaj bhi uss ghar ko haq se apna nahi keh sakti....aapke kamre ko apna nahi keh sakti....aapke pariwar ko apna nahi maan paa rahi chahe woh mujhse kitna bhi pyar kare....pata hai kyu...kyuki jab aapka husband aapko kuch na samajhta ho uski life mein aapka koi importance na ho na toh aap chaha kar bhi khush nahi reh sakte....maine yeh life nahi chahi thi DJ...main apni stories mein ek happy ending deti hu happily ever after but mujhe nahi lagta humara happily ever after kabhi aa payega....maine humesha do hi chiz maangi hai aapse shaadi ke baad....ek aapki Khushi aapki success aur dusra ki shayad kisi din mujhe bhi mere husband ka pyar mile...unki care mile...pata nahi aisi konsi badi cheez maang li thi maine jo puri nahi hui....aur aap keh rahe hai main aapko ignore kyu kar rahi hu... seriously...

He looked down feeling guilty...

DJ : ruhi I am sorry....

Ruhi : baat pata hai kya hai DJ ki aap khud nahi jaante ki aapko kya chahiye....aap apni feelings ko lekar sure nahi hai.... lekin main sure hu...agar aap nahi rehna chahte mere saath toh thik hai hume alag....

Before she can say anything he closed her mouth with his palm pulling her....

DJ : dare say that word....I am sure ruhi... I am damn sure.... I want to live with you for the rest of my life....want to live with my wife.... please ruhi just give me a chance.... please...

She never saw DJ this vulnerable.... the first time she saw him begging someone....

DJ : I don't know what came between us, but I want to make things right.... I want us to be happy again, to be together again....

She looked at him... her eyes glistening with unshed tears...She opened her mouth to speak...but no words came out....

Instead, she leaned forward and rested her head on his shoulder, her hand squeezing his tightly....

He was shocked but wrapped his arms around her securely...

After some time they separated...

Ruhi : I think it's very late hume chalna chahiye...

DJ : ruhi did you forgive me...??

She was speechless...

She was having second thoughts...

DJ : it's okay...I understand...but I was saying please come back soon.... whether you forgive me or not...

Ruhi : I'll try...

He nodded...

He dropped her home and left for the Mahajan house...!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 95.1K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
502K 8.8K 50
just a bunch of larry one shots. just fluff, no smut. harry is protective and strong while louis is small and innocent. ~~ open for requests ♡ hope...
4.2K 267 5
This story is all about how neirohi fell for each other. It will continue from the track when Aarohi's license got cancelled. All the character will...