๐„๐“๐„๐‘๐๐€๐‹ | Yandere! Haz...

By -MUSHROOMFOREST

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต (๐—ฌ/๐—ป), ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น [โฑคษ†ฤโ‚ณโ‚ตโ‚ฎษ†ฤ] ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด... More

๐„๐“๐„๐‘๐๐€๐‹
ใ€‹๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ
ใ€‹๐—ฅ๐—˜;๐—›๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ
ใ€‹๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
ใ€ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ใ€‘
ใ€ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข ใ€‘

ใ€ ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜ ใ€‘

3K 151 31
By -MUSHROOMFOREST

━ Hell, Hazbin Hotel

• 8:52 PM

You turn around quickly while a small yelp leaves your mouth, and the male in front of you has a pinkish-red cropped, angled bob-cut with black tips at the ends.

He was towering over you, most likely around 6 or 7 feet if you guessed out of your head, black-tipped bits of hair extending from the top of his head, looking like the ears of a deer. With small black antlers next to them.

He also had a permanent smile on his face, showing his sharp yellow teeth. And a microphone-like cane in his hands.

His red eyes looked straight into yours, he was slightly leaning down to look at you better. You didn't know what it was, but he gave you a bad and unsettling feeling.

You mimic his smile, only a little smaller, "Yes.. a little, this place is like a maze.." You trail off at the end awkwardly laughing while lightly fidgeting with your fingers.

You sucked at meeting new people, you're always so awkward and never know what to say or do at times like these. You take a small breath in and try to look the deer demon in the eyes, "Well, I was about to go to the lobby. Why don't I escort you, my dear?"

You slightly nod, "Yes please, that would be appreciated.." You respond to him while breaking eye contact with him and rubbing the sweat from your hands against the black plants you're wearing.

You're also wearing a white blouse with black suspenders, making a well-put-together look. It also was your uniform for Emery's shop.

The red-themed demon started walking down the hallway with you running behind him to catch up.

"May I know the name of the lady beside me?" You heard his voice ask you, snapping you out of your daze. "Oh, uhm.. it's (Y/n).." You respond while looking at him for a moment, meeting his eyes. Before turning your head back again and looking at the portraits on the walls.

"(Y/n), What a nice name, darling." The demon remarked with a pleased tone. You let out a quiet sigh before looking back towards the red-themed demon again, "What's yours..?" 

The deer demon stopped walking, making you stop a second later, standing before him. 

He gives you an even bigger grin before slightly bowing down again, "Alastor, my dear. Pleased to meet you." The demon smirked at you before walking forwards again, making you again run slightly to catch up.

"Quite pleased indeed.."

You slowly descend the staircase towards the lobby with Alastor behind you, down in the lobby you see Charlie and Vaggie behind her talking to each other, you also see another shorter female who is chasing what looks like a bug. A cat-like male was off to the side in what looked like the bar section cleaning a bottle. 

And also another person where you couldn't quite make out what gender they were but they looked like a spider, the moment you reached the bottom of the staircase you left the red-themed demon's side who was looking at you with a particular look in his eyes and walked towards Charlie.

"(Y/n)! We were getting worried about what took so long!" Charlie exclaimed with a worried expression on her face while grabbing you by the arms and pulling you into a hug, you awkwardly laughed while trying to push her away, getting quite nervous by the way everyone was looking at you.

"I kind of got lost. it's like a maze here.." You nervously mumbled towards her, trying to avoid everyone's gaze on you. "Oh! I'm so so sorry! What was I thinking leaving you alone like that.. you don't know your way around here.." she started ranting to herself. You looked over her shoulder towards Vaggie behind her with a desperate look.

She gave you a small smile and a nod while just standing there as if encouraging you to comfort her. You're not why she did that. They seem close.

You let out a small sigh before walking closer to the taller female and grabbing her shoulder, "It's fine though, Alastor.. helped me out.." You tell her, trying to calm her down. Charlie took a deep breath and looked at your hand on her shoulder for a moment in silence.

"Charlie..?" You cautiously call out to her trying to snap her out of the weird behavior, she turns her head to look at you in the eyes with a straight face for a moment before a big smile overtook it.

"Sooorry! Why don't I introduce you to everyone!!" She grabs your hands and happily walks towards the living room like space, she called over everyone, and a moment later, you've landed here.

All the residents were sitting on the couches, and the cat-like demon was looking at you with a straight face. The small female was jumping slightly on her spot of excitement, you're guessing.

Alastor was standing behind the couch with a big smile. He gave you a small wave as the two of you locked eyes. Making you look away quite quickly with an uncomfortable feeling in your stomach. Vaggie was beside alastor, giving you an encouraging smile instead of a creepy one like alastor.

The spider looking person was laying on the other couch looking at you with a seductive smile, he winked at you and you pulled a weird disgusted face making his one turn to that of suprise for a second, before going back to that smile.

"Okay, everyone this is (Y/n)!" The princess of hell excitedly claps before turning to you. She grabs your left hand and slightly pulls you closer towards the other.

"So you already know vaggie and alastor!" She pointed at the two standing behind the couch, "This is Husk, our bartender!" She pointed to the winged cat demon. you gave him a small akward smile, and he gave you one back with a nod. 

"That's niffty!" The blonde looked at a small female who was waving excitedly at you still slightly jumping on her feet.

"And this is angel dust!" She now pointed at the spider looking person, "Hey sweetcheeks!" They told you still with the same seductive smile and another wink, you tilt you head slightly while looking them over. Definitely a male.

"Hello.." Your voice cut through the silence in the lobby, "its.. uh, nice to meet you all" 

━ Hell, Emery's Music shop

• 9:21 AM

The black and white haired music Demon looked out the front window of the shop, she desperately missed the girl she viewed as a sister already even though she hadn't even been gone for a day.

A sigh leaves her mouth as she brings her hands up to rub her white eyes, she walks towards the back room to grab her stuff before leaving.

She grabs the elastic band from her wrist and pulls her long hair into a low ponytail, she walks towards the desk in the back room and takes a seat before pulling out a old nearly falling apart white thick book with gold details all over it, and in big gold letters the word 'Archive' stood in the middle.

She opens it carefully as to not break it, before going to the middle page, there on the left side was a gorgeous photo of the girl she 'found', with alot of information about said girl on the right page.

All the way on the bottom of the right page, stood something she hoped the (H/c) haired girl never finds, for it would most likely betray her trust.

ASSINDGED PROTECTOR : Emery Angelica Zielle.

▬▬▬▬▭▭▭▭▭▭

44%

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▬▬▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭

22%

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▬▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭

5%

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▬▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭

4%

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▬▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭

6%

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▬▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭

3%

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▬ Thoughts on this chapter? Also I wanted to say i've been very stressed out lately and updates may take longer than usual :)

彡 WordCount ━ 1642

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
239K 8.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
376K 13.5K 58
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...