the devil in miami • xxxtenta...

By xtckai

everyone has their vices. an xxx fanfic. More

trigger warnings.
a few things
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021

022

88 1 4
By xtckai

Edited.....sort of

enjoy <3

***

Nova
9:21 am

"please, I'm literally begging you." I plead, sitting on my knees at the edge of the bed.

Jahseh walks over and stands in front of me, cupping my face with both of his hands.

"I already told you, I can't."

I swat his hands away, crossing my arms.

"why are you denying me this basic fundamental right?" I ask,

he laughs making his way over to the dresser, putting his jewelry on.

"i'm not sure having sex is in the constitution.."

okay so yes, here I am...at 9am begging a man for sex. Very pathetic of me but in my defense, I have never taken molly before and if I knew it would make me feel like this I never would've done it. Maybe it's the molly and the hormones...i'm not sure.

I get up making my way over to him, wrapping my arms around him from the back. In one swift motion, i unbutton his pants and try to pull them down.

" woah," he says, pulling his pants back up and turning around to face me

"this feels like rape territory...but i'm kinda into aggressive you"

"Jahseh...please" I say, getting on my knees and leaning my head against his legs. "I'll do anything"

"anything?" he questions.

"any - thinggg" I sound out.

"okay let me think about it" he says, before pausing

we sit in silence for a few seconds and he makes a face as if he's thinking.

"i don't want anything" he smiles at me.

"oh my god" I throw myself back onto floor.

"I already told you I have to be somewhere, but when i get back I'm all yours." he says, making his way to the bed to put his shoes on.

"how about, I just come with you and we can do it on the way there?"

do you see my desperation? I've never felt anything like this.

he said he had somewhere to be but we could've been done by now. I've been pleading with him for the last 30 minutes.

he snorts, letting out the loudest laugh.

"how the fuck would that even work?"

my ears perk up.

"you want to find out?" I ask, smiling at him.

"nah, I think i'll pass"

I place my face in my hands as I feel my eyes begin to water. This is definitely the hormones.

"nova" he calls,

I don't answer, but the tears keep falling.

"nova, look at me" he calls again.

I wipe my face and look up at him.

" I love you and I would love to have sex with you every second of each day until forever but right now I have to go. It's too important to miss. But I will be back in a couple hours and I will let you do all the dirty things that you are thinking, for however long you want. deal?" he says, standing up picking me up off the floor.

I nod, kissing his lips.

he lets me down on the bed grabbing his phone, keys and wallet. making his way to the door.

"and please make that appointment while i'm gone because I can't handle too much more." He says walking out of the door, shutting it behind him.

Jahseh
10:06am

"OH MY GOD YESS!" Ally screams in my ear.

I push her away from me groaning.

"don't fucking do that shit bro" I say,

"sorry, I was excited" She says lowly

I nod towards the man that was helping us and he walks away.

" I think she'll fuck with this one for sure." I say, feeling on the outside.

"me too" she starts, "I kinda wanna keep it for myself"

"well you got a nigga, tell him" I say

Me and Ally were at the dealership, picking out a car for nova. I know she said she wanted to get it herself, but I can't help but want to spoil her. I texted noel and asked her to get the team to the house to get her ready for a surprise date i'm taking her on tonight to ask her to be my girlfriend.

The agent comes back outside with a clipboard for me to sign and the keys to the cars...yes cars. I couldn't decide, so i'll let her when she see's them. I got a Pink on black on Range Rover. A Black on red G-Wagon and a white on white tesla. Hopefully she likes one of them or imma be pissed off.

I sign the paperwork, paying for all three cars to be delivered and taking the keys with me.

I turn around to make my way back to the car and see ally peeking through windows of near by cars.

"if I didn't think that was a wig, I would drag you away from these cars"

"jahseh...shut up talking to me" she says, making her way to my car and climbing into the front seat.

I get into the car starting it up and pulling off.

"im so proud of you" she says randomly,

"for?"

" manning up and making an honest women out of my friend." she replies,

"well, i'm not marrying her? but i appreciate it" I laugh.

"...not yet" she says lowly.

I pull into the mcdonald's drive-thru looking at the menu.

"ewww McDonald's?" she says, looking over at me.

"nigga you want something or not" I ask,

she pauses, looking down.

"yeah I do" she says defeatedly.

I shake my head at her, staring back at the menu.

A/N (sorry for the abrupt switch, I got tired of writing his pov. I won't do it again🫡)

Nova
11:42 am

"the next available appointment is Wednesday at 1pm...does that work for you?" The lady asks through the phone.

"Yes, that works"

"okay, Just to let you know this is a medicated abortion so we will prescribe the pills and the rest will be self-managed at home. Does that sound good?" She asks.

I nod my head before realizing that she can't see me.

"yup, that sounds good."

"okay, then we will see you at Wednesday at 1pm. Have a good day" She says before hanging up.

As soon as the phone hangs up, I drop the phone onto the bed, lying down. I can't say that I'm not sad about terminating this pregnancy because the circumstances around it are definitely sad but I know it's for the best in the long run.

I decide to close my eyes for a few seconds, but you know how that goes...

***

I wake up from the sound of the doorbell ringing. I groggily press my phone screen to see the time.

3:26pm

The doorbell rings again and I get up.

For the amount of people in this house, you would think that there would be somebody here that hears the doorbell ringing but I guess not.

I make my way down the stairs and swing the door open just in the middle of it ringing....for the 4th time.

Standing in front of me is a man? holding 6 dozen of roses. The amount of roses were covering his face and half his torso. He moves them to the side so that I can see his face.

"Ms. Nova Carter?" He asks,

"yeah..." I answer hesitantly.

He just shoves the flowers towards me and I take them.

"have a nice day" he says with a thick hispanic accent.

"you too" I mumble, struggling to close the door and hold up the flowers at the same time.

I manage to close the door. Bringing the flowers over to the counter, picking up the note that was addressed to me, sitting in the middle of the bouquet. I open it up.

Nova,

There is plenty more where these came from.

your team is coming at 5, and then i've arranged a car to bring you to me at 8.

I can't wait to see you.

-X

i close the card with a huge grin on my face, touching the flowers.

I look over at the clock on the stove, seeing the time. I drop the card back on top of the flowers, heading up the stairs.

Something feels different about getting flowers from Jahseh, rather than robb. They were usually an apology for something but this time, they were just because. It felt different.... good different.

I peel my clothes off, stepping into the shower taking my time. Usually when my team comes, they do my outfit, hair, and makeup. This time I didn't mind the makeup.

I step out of the shower around 45 minutes later, checking the clock again.

4:26pm

we were good on time, so I took my time lotioning my body and putting on some simple lounge wear.

By time I was finished, I heard the doorbell ring but this time I was expecting it and rushed to the door to open it up.

I don't know why I was so excited. Maybe because I never been on a real date, or maybe because I really liked him. Maybe a combination of both.

I lead the team up the stairs and into the room where they immediately began to set up.

After 2 and a half hours, I was finally dressed with my makeup and hair done. I had on a jet black wig with pretty barrel curls, done into a side part with a long black backless satin dress with black YSL heels and my makeup actually wasn't bad. It was lighter than usually which I loved.

A/N- do yall remember polyvore? If that was still around, yall would see my outfit visions😞

Everybody packed up and I let them out sitting down on the couch.

I really wanted to smoke but I don't want to smell like weed so I opted for the next best thing.

I take my shoes off so I can move a little faster and climb the stairs, looking for my purse.

I look through the clear baggie, realizing that I'm out of Benzos. I mentally roll my eyes, picking up the bag filled with circular white pills.

I debate with myself about sniffing them or just swallowing them.

I think about the makeup we just spent hours on and just decide to swallow them.

I make my way back down the stairs, looking through the kitchen cabinets. I find a bottle of tequila, throwing the pills back and chasing them with the liquor.

I just hate not knowing when they'll kick it. When I sniff them it's almost immediately so there's no guessing which is why I prefer them that way.

I hear my phone ringing from the living room and I rush in there to pick it up.

"Hello?" I answer breathlessly , without looking at the caller id.

"Ms. Nova, your ride is here." The voice on the other side says.

"okay! I'll be right out" I say, hanging up the phone.

I stuff a few things into the purse that matches my outfit before grabbing my shoes and walking out of the door.

The ride was silent other than the soft classical music playing throughout the car. It also had a mini-bar that I may have indulged in a little.

The car comes to a stop at a really beautiful brick building with floor to ceiling windows lining the front. I thank the driver as he pulls over to the curb. As soon as I'm about the the open the door, it swings open with a suited man standing by the door. He helps me out the car and leads me through the revovlving door of the restaurant.

As we walk through the restaurant, I realize how empty it is. Only shouting 3-4 couples scattered across the dining room.

I follow the man through the dining room into a back room that has a set of spiral stairs that begins to climb up.

the hell are we going? Narnia??

I follow him up the stairs, holding onto the rail for support. As soon as we make it to the top of the stairs we're on a rooftop with the most beautiful decor you'll ever see.

(picture in mm- just imagine it with like rose petals all over)

Sitting at table closest to the clear edge rail that overlooks the city is Jahseh. Dressed in a black collared shirt and black jeans with his array of silver chains around his neck.

"hey princess" he says, standing up to meet me as I walk over to him.

I sit my stuff down in the chair, wrapping my arms around him tightly.

He hugs me back.

We stay like that for a few seconds, me just enjoying the moment. This —like the rest of my life, is something that I thought would never happen to me. I feel my eyes begin to water but I hold back the tears as I pull away from him, sitting down at the table.

He does the same and I just stare at him smiling like a kid in a candy store.

"what?" he asks,

"thank you." I reply, ignoring his question.

"don't thank me yet."

"okay?" I said questionably.

The waiter soon comes out with an array of food that we would no way be able to finish....or so I thought.

I ate a few things from each plate and what I didn't finish Jahseh ate. I was actually amazed at him being able to finish it all but I can't say i'm surprised.

After they come take the plates, the waiter comes back with one more plate which looked like it had dessert on it with a little sparkler attached. As soon as he sits it down in front of me I noticed the words etched onto the plate in chocolate.

'Will you be my girlfriend?'

I look up at him, locking eyes as he was staring at me already. This time, I can't stop the water works from happening.

"I was thinking about what you said to me last night and I've been thinking about this for a while. I didn't know if I was ready or not but that doesn't matter. I don't know how to be in a normal relationship, but i'm hoping that we can learn together." He rambles.

I wipe my face, not even caring about my makeup at this point. I can't speak so all I do is nod my head rapidly, sniffling.

I take a quick picture of the plate, getting his neck down in the photo also before getting up and making my way over to his side of the table, sitting on his lap. I take his face into my hands pressing my forehead against his closing my eyes.

As my tears subside, I can finally talk.

"I've never even imagined being treated like this and i'm so glad I get to experience it with you." I say, pressing my lips against his.

He kisses me back, holding onto me so that I'm stable on his lap.

He pulls away after a few seconds.

"I do have one more surprise for you though." He says, sliding his chair back allowing me to get up and him following behind me.

"i'm nervous now" I say, letting him lead me through the restaurant by hand to the front.

In front of the restaurant sat three cars. A pink Range, A Black G-Wagon and a white tesla. All three were covered with red rose petals, a bouquets of flowers sat on the hood right next to a big red bow.

Once again, I was speechless.

"I know you mentioned wanting your own shit, and I know you can get it yourself but I thought i'd give you a head start." He says,

I walk over the cars, running my fingers along the outside details of them.

"you got me.....three cars?" I ask, so many emotions running rampant through my body.

"not necessarily," I hear him say as he moves closer to me, " I mean... if you want all three then you can have them but I didn't know which one you'd like so I got options.."

"no no, I don't want all three." I say, "The pink is really calling my name." I finish, touching the outside paint of the car.

"Then it's yours."

I turn around, dropping everything I held onto the ground hugging him tightly, mumbling 'thank you' repeatedly.

"If I could undress you right here and show you how much I appreciate you... I would" I say to him,

"don't worry, we can get to that" He laughs, as I let him go.

"can I drive it?" I ask,

"of course." he says, fishing around in his pockets to find the keys, handing them to me.

I pick my stuff up off the ground, skipping over to the driver side of the range, getting in and starting it up.

Once i'm inside, i'm in love with it even more. The interior is black and so modern. I wish I can live in it.

***

We eventually make it to the house and I park getting out of the car. We make our way into the house and all of s sudden Jahseh can't keep his hands off me.

"I love this dress on you." He says, toying with the straps.

"I think you'd like it even better if it wasn't on" I say, sitting on the bed, watching him close and lock the door behind him.

"I think so too."

He begins to walk towards me, unzipping the dress from the side peeling it off my body.

He pushes me back onto the bed, climbing in-between my legs, laying soft kisses on my neck and collar bone.

I wrap my arms around him, running my fingers through his hair, playing with the tips of his dreads.

"you smell so good." he says.

His warm breath against my body, sends chills down my spine.

He starts to trail his kisses down my stomach, stopping right below my navel before wrapping his arms around my legs, lifting them up and placing soft kisses along my inner thighs.

I press my body deeper into the bed, anticipating his touch where I want it.

He hovers over my center and I feel his warm breath, making me even more eager to feel his mouth on me.

He stays like that for a few seconds, which felt like minutes before I speak up.

"can you please stop teasing me" I whine, staring up they ceiling.

"i'm not" he replies, "i'm just taking in the view" He finishes.

I feel my whole body go hot.

After a few more seconds, I feel him press his mouth against my clit, sucking softly.

"oh my god" I whisper, closing my eyes.

assuming that I had fueled him, he picks my legs up, holding them steady in the air as he continues to softly softly suck on me, swirling his tongue around my clit in the process.

He presses his middle finger against my entrance, which makes me involuntarily twitch, letting out a long soft moan as he pushes it all the way inside of me and pulling it out.

My breathing begins to pick up as he's getting sloppier with his movements.

I slide back on the bed, gripping his hair in my hands, lifting his head up so that I can look at him.

Even in the dark, I can see his beautiful brown eyes staring up at me concerned.

"you good?" he asks,

"I want you inside of me." I yearn.

Without another word, he gets up and I hear him shuffling in the dark. From the movements that I can see, he's taking his clothes off.

I feel him climb onto the bed and stares at my body before flipping me over abruptly. He grabs my waist, pulling my lower half in the air before I feel him position himself at my entrance.

I cross my arms on the bed, laying my head on them.

I feel him pressing his tip against my entrance, eventually sliding his whole length into me making me instinctively close my eyes, letting out a low consistent moan.

"please" I begged, feeling my breaths pick up once again.

As soon as the word leaves my mouth, he begins stroking in and out of me at a steady slow-medium pace, squeezing my sides softly as he holds onto me.

He pushes my upper body further down into the bed and begins to speed up making my moans louder.

I bury my face into the pillows stifle my moans they get more frequent and a little louder with each stroke.

I feel him wrap his hand around the front of my throat, squeezing softly as he lifts me up so that our bodies are touching.

I bite my tongue, holding in my moans which eggs him on to go harder and faster, making my body shake.

" you love me?" he whispers in my ear through soft grunts.

I keep quiet scared of what'll come out if I try to respond.

"hmmm?" he hums in my ear, waiting on a reply.

Unable to form a cohesive sentence, I nod my head.

"tell me."

I feel my body begin to pulsate from the pleasure as I grip his arm that is still attached to my neck, squeezing it tightly.

I unwrap his hand from my throat, lying down on the bed before pressing my hands against his stomach, signaling for him to pull out.

As soon as he does, I push him over onto his back, climbing on-top of him. I position myself over him, sliding down slowly, earning a long groan from him.

obviously one of my favorite sounds.

I place my hands on chest, slowly sliding up and down on his shaft. He places his hands on my waist, guiding me.

I press my chest against his, placing my arms on either side of his head, closing my eyes as my body begins to tremble again.

"I love you so fucking much." I whisper breathlessly in his ear.

He continues to guide my hips on him, sending my body into overdrive.

He lets go of my hips to wrap both of his arms around my body groaning loudly into my ear as he releases inside of me.

I stay on top of him, kissing the side of his face repeatedly.

"goddamn" he mumbles, running his hand down his face.

I kiss his lips once, before sliding off of him and standing next to the bed, looking down at him.

he eventually looks over at me.

"what ?" he asks,

I smile at him, holding my hands behind my back innocently.

"round two in the shower?" I grin.

He stays quiet before sighing and sitting up, swinging his legs off the bed to meet the floor.

He smacks my ass before standing up.

"lets do it." He replies.

——————————-
cute little filler chapter

yall the bulk of time it took me to write this chapter was the sex scene😭😭😭 should i keep writing them??

until next time,

Love Kai <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 2.3K 23
Xxxtentacion X ski mask the slump god
34.8K 1.6K 24
"A story about a very Toxic relationship or soon to be relationship, a rocky road that might leave others to be angry, or sad. Jahseh is so in love w...
8.5K 411 33
It's a group chat book 🙃
19K 461 37
trigger warning includes sex, rape, self harm, suicide mentions, etc. an x fanfic, y'all should read.