The Smitten Mafia

Per mannny354

"Darling, you are forever going to be caged in here, and you have no say in it. Understand?" A dark MaNan Fan... Més

1
2
3
PART 4
PART 5

CHARACTERS INTRO

626 24 2
Per mannny354

Manik Malhotra
Manik Malhotra is the male protagonist of this story. He is a mafia boss of one of the most feared mafia gangs in the world, "The Ceaseless". He is 28 years old, and is utterly handsome, or gorgeous would be the right term to use. He is a living Greek God. But his anger issues are beyond control, to an extent that he would ruin himself if not controlled. 'Dangerous' is his middle name.

Nandini Murthy
Nandini Murthy is the female protagonist of the story. She works as a Data Analyst in an MNC, as a typical 9-5 employee. She is 22 years old, and is extraordinarily Angelic. Her nature speaks of 'reservedness'. Her honesty and scared nature often lands her in troubles.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

679K 33.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
595K 13.3K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
651K 39.8K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
131K 1.6K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...