Cigarettes. Ashtray x Oc

By staryTaiyuan

Eesha McKay, she taught Ashtray O'Neil to love someone. Ashtray would have never thought in a million years t... More

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ.
ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ 1.
001, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1.
002, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2.
004, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4.
005, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5.
006, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6.

003, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3.

95 2 0
By staryTaiyuan

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3, give me drugs.
Episode 2, Part 1.

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
Word count; 1397.
Warnings; swearing, talk about drugs.
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
Stand by me, Ben E. King

"ꜱᴏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴ', ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴ', ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ. ᴏʜ, ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ
ᴏʜ, ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ, ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ."
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The rest of the week was pretty shit for Eesha since Chris was at college until the weekend, Rue and Jules always hung out and she just chilled most days while texting or calling Ash. "Can I come over later? Kat dragged Roy to the shops and I'm bored as shit." Eesha asked Ash, FaceTiming him as she laid on her bed, holding onto her phone with one hand while the other was under her head. "Yea, want Fez to pick you up?" Ash questioned, a small smile on his face because he really liked Eesha but he didn't know Eesha really liked him.

"It was a Thursday when Ash and Eesha last hung out, so when I had went to Fez's it was a Saturday." Rue explained, remembering how that day had gone even if she didn't want to. "Nah, I'm good. I live near ya' anyways, I'll come round in a minute, Ash." Eesha told him, getting up and rushing to put her shoes on because she wanted to leave before Roy got back due to him annoying her so much. "Okay! See ya." Ash replied, hanging up the phone as his heart started to beat from how he heard his nickname come from her mouth.

Ash never really knew when he started to like Eesha McKay, but he knew that she held a special spot in his heart. He was soft for her, and only her. But Fez, if you include him as well. At first, Eesha felt like a sister but over time it felt like some thing else. Like millions of stars were shooting in his stomach when he saw her or talked to and about her. Ash had always been told not to love some one, by Fez because that's what their grandma always used to say. But Ash knew he couldn't contain these feelings, so he kept them to himself even if Fez secretly knew.

This was because of the way Ash looked at Eesha like she was the only girl left in the world. Evesham felt the same way, having no one to tell this too, as Rue kinda dipped from her for Jules. Eesha didn't know how to describe it but it was a great feeling, one that she wish she could keep but everything dies eventually. A couple of minutes pass by, Eesha rocking up to Ash's house and knocking on the door. Looking up at the camera, Eesha pulled a face with her hands in her pockets because it was getting colder.

Soon enough, Ash came rushing down the stairs, opening the door for her and keeping it open until she walked inside. "Hey, Fez." She stated, seeing him on the couch, smoking a blunt like usual as he watched the tv. "What up?" Fez questioned, sending the teenage girl a soft smile. "Nothing, you?" Eesha continued the conversation, as Ash brought her some water since she didn't bring a water bottle like usual. "Thanks." Eesha muttered, drinking some of it so then she could have some later. "Word. Same here, bruh. Nice to see you." Fez told her, seeing Ash drag her to his room as they usually went there to hang out or went to the park.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

It was finally Saturday, Rue had just been with Jules but she felt like she needed drugs so she rode to friends. Halfway there, Rue dropped by McKay's house because Rue also knew how Eesha looked at Ash, and how Ash looked at Eesha. Everyone in the whole fucking universe could see it but those two? They were obvious as shit. As Rue pulled up to Eesha's house, the latter quickly ran towards Rue and jumped in the back of the bike since it was raining but not that hard.

Rue keep peddling, Eesha holding onto Rue for dear life as she was standing in the small metal part of the wheel that stuck out. Pulling up to the side of Fez's house, Rue parked her bike in an alley way so it wouldn't be taken by the wind or a random person. Running up to the door, Rue knocked on it as Ash looked at it while he was checking out a drug because he wanted to know more about it. "Hey, open the door!" Rue exclaimed, shouting into the intercom as the rain was heaving down on herself and Eesha.

Ash just turned and checked the cameras to see Rue pull her fingers at him while Eesha pulled hearts because she truly meant it and she just wanted to go inside because she and Rue were cold as shit. "What do you want?" Ash questioned, as Rue began to knock on the door again. "Open the fucking door." Rue told him, knowing it was Ash and not Fez. "Who is it?" Fez asked his brother through a walky-talky, whirring being heard as a machine counted money for him. "Rue and Eesha." Ash admitted, as he opened the door for both of them and let them in because he could see that they were shivering.

"Nah, bro, tell them to come back later." Fez instructed, as Rue and Eesha walked their way up the stairs to find Fez counting money at the dining table. "Yo. Too late, bitch!" Rue smiled at him, walking last the lounge room and going to his bed room to steal socks. "I see you cash money!" Rue exclaimed, pointing towards all the cash at the table. "You can't be here right now." Fez told them, seeing Eesha walk behind Rue to grab one of Fez's grandpa jumpers that he allowed her to have since it didn't fit him anymore.

"Nah, nah." Fez continued, the girls making their way down the hallway and into Fez's room to grab the stuff they needed like it was their home. "Yo, I just need some OC's and some socks. She just needs a jumper." Rue pointed out, talking about herself and Eesha, who followed her. "I can't help you right now, you gotta go." Fez explained, Rue taking off her shoes to put new and clean socks on. "Yo, for real, Rue. I ain't fuckin' playing with you. Come on." Fez pressed, seeing Eesha open his wardrobe and pick out the jumper she needed.

"Rue, let's just come back later. Thanks, Fez." Eesha stated, walking back out of his room while putting on the jumper since she was cold and was wearing long pants. "You can't be here." Fez tried again, hoping to get Rue out since he knew Eesha was listening to him. "Look, Fez. I'm fucking drenched, okay? And, uh, I'm out of drugs, so don't be a dick." Rue told him, sitting down on the edge of the bed and pulling off her jumper and putting new socks on because her feet were freezing.

"Oh, my god! That's not my fuckin' problem. You gotta get up out of my house right now before these motherfuckers come through." Fez explained to her, just wanting her out of his house from the time being because he didn't want her or Eesha getting hurt. "All I need is a couple OC's and some Xannies. That's all I need, and we can be gone." Rue pressed, pulling her shoes back on her feet because she was freezing like an ice block. "Yo', I'm trying to tell you, I don't got shit right now." Fez tried once again, but Rue wasn't listening at all because all she wanted was her drugs.

"Shut, like... Come back in a few hours, I got you, whatever you need. But right now, you and Esh gotta get the fuck up outta my house." Fez continued, hoping Rue would just listen to him and she stares behind him at his unconscious grandma, who was in a spare room of the house. "I know you have something, Fez." Rue expressed, getting up and off his bed and walking out of the room and into the hallway then into the living room.

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
Author note;
I wanted to continued something to Ash's and Eesha's hang out
but I don't know what to put!
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846 0 39
Y/n and Tyler have been through a lot like a lot they would fight then made sure they were ok 30 minutes later they had the best sibling duo ever and...
6K 92 9
[𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎✐] 𖤓*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𖡎༄𝄞・゚ ・゚· ❝♫ 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘋𝘳𝘶𝘨...
112K 2.5K 21
❝ dark red coats their finger tips during the most tragic moment of their lives. ❞ [ ᵃˢʰᵗʳᵃʸ ˣ ᶠᵉᵐ!ᵒᶜ ] DISCLAIMER!! this story is badly written...
208K 3.2K 13
When Nate Jacobs puts his hands on Fezco's girlfriend, how will the hardened gangster get back at him without hurting her in the process? A Fezco Fan...