EHSAAS - A Collection Of Shor...

By talesandpages

"Ehsaas" means "feelings," and that's what you'll get with every page of these Indian stories. A country wher... More

Note
Character aesthetics
1.
2.
3
4.
5.
6
7
8
9
10

║ ᴄʜʜᴀʏᴀ ⁠║

746 26 0
By talesandpages

ओ, सुध-बुध खोई है, खोई मैंने
हाँ, जान गँवाई, गँवाई मैंने
हाँ, तुझको बसाया है धड़कन में, साँवरे

तोहसे नैना जब से मिले
तोहसे नैना जब से मिले,
बन गए सिलसिले

─── ・ 。゚☆: ☽ :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: ☽ :☆゚.・ ───

ᴍᴇᴇʀᴀ ᴀᴡᴀꜱᴛʜɪ

Meera, a bright 21-year-old with dreams bigger than her textbooks, was nose-deep in entrance exams. Suddenly, those dreams were replaced with wedding plans.

Obedience was woven into the fabric of her being, so she left behind everything she knew, venturing into a new life as a wife.

But the man waiting for her wasn't your average groom. He held secrets, ones that would rewrite her destiny.

─── ・ 。゚☆: ☽ :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: ☽ :☆゚.・ ───

ᴅʀ. ᴠɪʀᴀᴛ ᴍᴀʟʜᴏᴛʀᴀ

Dr. Virat, a brilliant 30-year-old neurosurgeon, scoffed at love.

Pressured by his family, he entered a loveless marriage, seeking a trophy wife rather than a soulmate.

His life drowned in secrets and mysteries, was one of isolation that he wouldn't share with anyone.

─── ・ 。゚☆: ☽ :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: ☽ :☆゚.・ ───

Ek jhooth, ek sach, ek dhokha, ek khat!

ᴠɪʀᴀᴛ x ᴍᴇᴇʀᴀ

What challenges will Meera and Virat face as they navigate this marriage?

Can Meera adjust to Virat's lifestyle and expectations?

Will Virat learn to accept Meera as his wife?

Read "Chhaya" to find the answers!

-Aastha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 13.2K 37
"Meera"- A decent girl, in final year of her graduation is trying hard to cope up with her insecurities, studies and orthodox family. Though like he...
42.3K 1.7K 30
Sona is scared. No one has ever given her a reason not to be, not that she has ever let anyone in for that. Sona has always carefully planned out her...
137K 3.4K 21
Some desi short stories stuck in my mind
34.8K 1.6K 19
A collection of short stories. "Ye choti choti kahaaniyan Aapke Dil ko chulien gi Kabhi aapke chehre pe muskurahat Kabhi gussa, kabhi udaasi Magar i...