𝐅𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨�...

By Bay0n3tta

➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶ 𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 ... More

🍓 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 🍓
☆ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ★
☪︎𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭☪︎
❀ 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝟏 ❀
♛ 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝟐 ♛
ʚ 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝟑 ɞ
🌙 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 🌙

𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 + 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬

184 6 0
By Bay0n3tta

——————————————————————

Hello to all of my readers, As it's a new year I thought I was able to release the first chapter in January. But it's currently February, I couldn't get any motivation to write at all, so unfortunately. I will have to have the book(s) on hold.
This means that I will no longer post anything for this book until I have motivation. But I appreciate everyone for being patient with me, sadly that patience should go to a creator with more motivation than me.

I will be back though, but it might be for a long time before I start posting again.

——————————————————————

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭: 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝟒𝐤 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 😭😭😭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...