You're My Cure Bun ||Complete...

Galing kay taekookevergreenlove

Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim cooperation have everything anyone ask for loving parent, understanding friends... Higit pa

Introduction
Chapter 1 : My misery
Chapter 2 : Opportunity
Are we same
Chapter 3 : Flashback
Chapter 4 : Flashback 2
Chapter 5 : First meet
Chapter 6 : In Kim cooperation
Chapter 7 : Presentation
Choose One
Chapter 8 : Working Together
Chapter 9 : Bonding
Chapter 10 : In Kim Mansion
Chapter 11 :Unofficial Date
Chapter 12 : Ignorance
Chapter 13 : Problem
Chapter 14 : Suggestion
Chapter 15 : My choice
Chapter 17 :Are you Sure?
Chapter 18 : Have you gonna crazy
Chapter 19 : Do you
Chapter 20 : Accepted
Chapter 21 : Shopping
Chapter 22 : Marriage
Chapter 23 : I will Take Care
Chapter 24 : Married Couple
Chapter 25 : Party
Chapter 26 : Dance With Me
Chapter 27 : News article
Chapter 28 : Friends Hangout
Chapter 29 : Something wrong
Chapter 30 : Talk
Chapter 31 : Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 32 : What happened
Chapter 33 : Accident
Chapter 34 : Can't protect you
Chapter 35 : Unknown Love
Chapter 36 : Unknown love 2
Chapter 37 : You Can't Leave Me(M)
Chapter 38 : With You [S.M]
Chapter 39 : Profit Marriage [M]
Chapter 40 : Danger
Chapter 41 : Wrong Diagnosed ?
Chapter 42 :Who's Real Culprit
Chapter 43 : Escaped
Chapter 44 : Healing
Chapter 45 : Are you happy [M]
Chapter 46 : Anniversary 1[M]
Chapter 47: Anniversary 2 [M]
Chapter 48 : Gift [M]
Chapter 49 : He didn't
Chapter 50 : I know nothing
Chapter 51 : Weird
Chapter 52 : Ready for responsibility
Last Chapter : New Member
Which One

Chapter 16 : It's Him

2.8K 151 17
Galing kay taekookevergreenlove

Thought to give a double update, I hope you will like it🤗☺
--------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung was still there after his eomma went from there. He have to marry someone. He thought of it again. He went to his room.

Tae : this is what I want right, then why does it hurt like hell. I want Jungkook to let go his feelings for me knowing I am getting married someone but when it actually happening why does it not feel right. (He cried saying this to himself)

He was stayed up all night writing something. And made his mind and make him understand that he is not wroth someone like Jungkook.

Next day

Taehyung fresh up and went down to have breakfast. Everyone was present there. Jimin noticed today everyone seems oddly silent.

Jm : Taehyung why don't you bring Jungkook again it's been a while right eomma (Taehyung look at him with murderous glare) did I said something wrong.

Tae : I am done with breakfast. Leaving for work. (He moved his wheelchair back from dinning table)

Jin : At 2 o'clock remember to come to my cafe. Make sure to look good not like an alien which you're looking right now.

Jm : jskjkdjdjj(He make an surpass laughing noise)

Jin /Tae : What's so funny (said in cold voice)

Jm : I am sorry (He again start eating looked at Namjoon who gave sympathic look)

Taehyung went to work don't know whom his mother choice for him , do that person well aware of his condition. Is ok with everything . He wanted make clear everything with that not to accept anything from him in this marriage. This only going to paper-profit marriage nothing more than and respect each other's privacy and can have relationship out of marriage.

Taehyung don't want person to suffer in this marriage in any way.

Taehyung reached to office and start doing his work thought he can keep his mind distracted from this mess but couldn't he kept thinking about this no matter what.

It's already afternoon time for Taehyung to go to his mother's cafe. He called Hansung to take him there.

Han : Mr. Kim we don't have any meeting there than we are going there?

Tae : it's not your work to know right.

Hansung kept quiet and being to taking Taehyung towards to their car. Driver drove them to "Euphoria Cafe " Which is own by Kim Seokjin one of most popular cafe's in Seoul.

When they reached there Seokjin came to take him there. And about Hansung he mesmerizing by Seokjin's beauty. He was walking behind him.

Han : you're the owner of the cafe.

Jin : Yes, I am (He smile at him)

Han : you're really handsome and beautiful I must say I never saw someone so pretty. (Jin just laugh it off)

Jin : Thank you

Han : do you boyfriend?

Jin : Noo

Han : that great, why don't we mee-

Jin : I have husband and two kids, Taehyung is one of them. And my husband is a police officer. (Said with a smile)

Hansung stand there with shock, did he just flirted with his boss mother. Thank god Taehyung was quite far from them so he didn't heard their conversation or else he almost lose his job today.

They reached at the table.

Jin : I will go Taehyung there is the table where that person is sitting. We will leave you go there alright.

Jin take hansung with him so both of them talk without interruption.

Han : I am sorry sir , don't complain to your husband or Mr. Kim. (He said this to him but Jin was taking him by grabbing back of his shirt)

Taehyung nodded his head and start going towards there he can, see that person's back from there. His heart was throbbing in his chest. He take a long breath before speaking.

Tae : Hello, I am Kim Taehyung .

That person stand and turn around to greet back Taehyung. When Taehyung saw who the person is . His breath stuck into his throat his eyes were open winded. Keep stuck on that person. Who pass a genuine smile to him.

Tae : It's him, ....................

It's Jungkook.

Taehyung eyes were stuck on him, he can't move his eyes nor can think anything right now.

Tae : is this a dream.

Jk : No a reality.

Tae : what??

Jk : Nothing , please come here. (He said and Taehyung came in front of Jungkook)

Tae : your are one whom eomma choice me to get married?? (He asked in complete shocked he still didn't came over it)

Jk : Yes, Jin uncle did. He talk to me about.

Tae : and you agreed to marry me.

Jk : I didn't, came here sitting in front of you to count how many customers came until now in the cafe. Off course I agree then came here.

Tae : No what I mean it's not that, you know my condition right Jungkook. Just think about it. Do you think it will easy I don't want to be burden on you Jungkook . Don't rush your life decisions.

Jk : Firstly, I completely understand what you mean Taehyung and about your condition I saw it from first day since I met you in the meeting . I think about everything properly. It's you who rushes life decisions not me and lastly just again dare to call yourself burden you will see my side which your witness. (Said last part in anger)

Taehyung gulp lump being scared by Jungkook's imitating look which he never withness. He look down don't know what to say. When Jungkook hold his chin and make him look at him.

Jk : let's order something and talk. (Said with smile)

Jungkook order banana milk, chocolate pastery , apple pie and Taehyung about black coffee for him but Jungkook said strawberry smoothie for him.

Taehyung looked at him before coming here he thought of saying many conditions in the marriage like no any bond like married couples, can have relationship out of marriage and shares and board member thing but here he can't say any of them to Jungkook.

There order arrive, they start to eat.

Jk : you want to ask anything ?

Tae : after marrying me you will be board member of the company means part of it. Will Mr. Jung will be fine with it.

Jk : you don't worry about it, I will talk to him alright.

Tae : your parents are they know about me, and fine with me. (Ask with hesitation)

Jk : Yes, they know (He release a deep breath like hiding something)

After that Taehyung didn't ask anything they done eating.

Jk : do you want to get married to me, are you fine, are you happy with it?

Tae : Happy?? (Taehyung start thinking about it since the topic of marriage started his happy or he thought about it, he was just thinking about others and company but Jungkook asked about him) don't know, but have to get married (he said with small smile)

Jk : You will be happy Taehyung, that my promise to you

He hold Taehyung hands and said this looking into his eyes with a smile. Taehyung looked him and his lips also curved a bit seeing Jungkook smiling at him .

Jungkook get up from his place and take his wheelchair handles and start taking him towards exit.

Tae : I can manage Jungkook.

Jk : I know you can but I want to be part of it.

Jungkook leave Taehyung out of his car and went back to cafe Taehyung look at him.

Driver help him to get into the car after getting inside he realize someone with him is missing.

Tae : where is Hansung ??

Dr : Mrs. Kim came and said he will come later.

In the washing area of the Euphoria cafe bunch of utensils were placed besides Hansung.

Han : please sir let me go, I won't flirt with my future wife also.

Worker 1 : you have to wash them too.

Hansung look at him with pleasing eyes.

Worker 1 : here them too.

Taehyung didn't went to work after that he straight went to house. His heartbeat in abnormal speed. He recall what happened just now he can't believe. His eomma choice to marry him off him with Jungkook. It's still felt unreal to him.

Tae : it's actually happening, I came back to point from I begin with. I again ended with Jungkook like always.

He doesn't know he should be happy that he is getting marry to someone he loves with his all his heart. Or upset that the person he loves ending up with someone like him.

After a while Jin too came back from cafe find Taehyung in living room. Jin saw him went towards to him.

Jin : you didn't back to work? (Ask normally)

Tae : why you ask Jungkook to marry?

Jin : because you love him and Jungkook loves you too.

Tae : how can say without knowing anything huh? How do you know that we love each other or not?

Jin : because I didn't choose to turn blind eye like you. You can also see everything clearly and understand but you choose to let it go. For what just because you are paralyzed. (It this Jin too have tears in this eyes which he is trying best to hold back)

Tae : eomma just because love we can't be selfish.

Jin : selfish?? Really! You love him don't even try to deny this to me. Jungkook loves it's clear and loves you knowing everything Taehyung it's not like we hide something from him.

Hearing his eomma Taehyung felt weak all he was saying is nothing but truth to him. Jin move close to him.

Jin : Taehyung-ha it's very difficult to find someone who accept you with your flaw and disability . And if you find one never think to let them gonbecause in the end you will only left with regret nothing else.

Make sure to read this ☺🤗💜

I hope you enjoy reading this.
Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion.
Please follow if you enjoy reading this.
Stay tuned for the next part. ☺

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

149K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
47.9K 1.8K 25
(Completed) A beautiful boy who was scared every second of his life, he hated his life, he just wanted to die, he wanted to free his soul from this c...
127K 5.9K 88
what will happen a mafia who is force to attend the college acting to be nerd jungkook will fell in love with college bad boy Taehyung. read to find...
2.9K 83 12
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless. It broke him he didn't feel like a human anymore. But that's because he wasn't, unbeknownst to him he was a member...