Why? // Nischa

De MoonStar12710

Noel had basically never talked to Mischa in his life. They had a few small interactions, but never held a fu... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 3

362 7 16
De MoonStar12710

Greasy ass fucking tortillas.

If I could despise anything in the world more than I do everything else, it would be Taco fucking Bell.

I'm saying that because I work at that shithole.

I'm sick and goddamn tired of stupid nasty ass tortillas. But luckily today I work at the register. Which would be good if I didn't have to tell an asshole to go suck a dick in front of his kids.

I'm such a wonderful person.

After sitting there without anyone coming up to me for a while, someone approached.

I sighed. "Hi, welcome to-"

"YOU WORK HERE?"

I looked up at the person in front of me.

Shit.

It's fucking Mischa.

"Uh... yeah. I work here."

He stared at me. "Cool."

"Not cool. It's hell."

We stared at each other for a good five minutes, before I looked down and noticed the bag in his hand. It was from Spencer's.

I smirked. "What did you buy there?"

"A shirt."

"I was expecting something else."

"What else would I buy?"

"Have you ever been to the back?"

"The what?"

He's been in Spencer's but not the back? How stupid is he?

"They sell sex toys back there." I said nonchalantly.

He raised an eyebrow. "Oh."

He turned around and walked off. "What the hell?!" I yelled after him, but he didn't pay attention.

_____ ___ __ _

"You work at Taco Bell?!" Was the first sentence I heard when I walked into the choir room the next morning.

I already knew it was Ocean, but I pushed past her and sat down. Penny came and sat next to me.

"Sooo, does this mean I get a free taco?"

I rolled my eyes. "No, it doesn't."

I looked to the side. Mischa's gaze was focused on me, but he quickly diverted it when I noticed. Huh.

Penny waved her hand in front of my face. "Hellooooo??"

"Oh, yeah, what were you saying?"

She laughed a bit. "You're staring at Mischa, you know?"

I sighed.

"I know."

A/N: Short chapter but at least i got one out 😍
ALSO I LOVE THE HC THAT PENNY AND NOEL ARE BESTIES AJDJJFUFJ

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
12.1K 612 23
!!Includes sexual jokes, homophobia, some slurs, and a whole load of cringe with gay!! Quackity and Wilbur hate each other, always will, never to be...
182K 18.7K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC