FLOWER GIRL // Percy Jackson

Від Stargirl45326

❀˖° In which Azalea West the only daughter of Persephone couldn't keep her eyes off the new arrival. "CAUSE... Більше

FLOWER GIRL
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
018

017

1.1K 35 11
Від Stargirl45326

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

—— "IM I BEING kidnapped?" Azalea questions to the blonde boy who was pushing her along through a parking garage. To the side of them Annabeth and Grover trailed along, "no" Annabeth rolled her eyes.

"Look if I am actually being kidnapped you can tell me, I won't be scared." Azaleas speech was still slurred and her friends were staring to pick up on her weird behavior. "If you could be any mythical creature what would you be?" She walked backwards to face the daughter of Athena, who just ignored the question.

"Because i'd be a fairy, oh i'd have pink wings." Azalea did a circle around herself and flapped her arms like they were wings. "And i'd never touch the ground, always flying around in the sky." The short girl continued her antics running around and flapping her arms.

"Azalea you're going to trip." Annabeth warned her best friend.

"What's wrong with her?" Percy whispered to Grover and Annabeth standing next to him. "She's never acted like this."

Azalea continued spinning around until she lost her balance and collapsed on the floor with a grunt. Her blonde hair fell into her face as she landed on the palms of her hands making them turn a red from the impact. "Called it!" Annabeth voice rang through the parking garage.

Percy walked over to Azalea who was still sitting on the floor with a sad expression on her face. "You good?" He raised his brow at her.

"Just fabulous, thanks for asking." Percy extended his hand out to help Azalea up. Getting up to quickly her head began spinning fast, this was her first time being drunk after all. "Wow, the world is spinning."

"What is going on." He grabbed her shoulders to steady the girls wobbly state.

"I know. She's drunk." Annabeth crossed her arms in front of her chest "what happened to going in and coming straight out. You were supposed to stay with Grover the whole hole time and we find you guys on the whole opposite side of the casino." The brown haired girl scolded.

"Umm, first of all mom I am not drunk." Azalea pointed to Grover "And he is the one who walked away." She crossed her hands over her chest mimicking Annabeth.

"Omg, I remembered something." Azalea got excited turning to the blonde next to her who still looked like he was processing something. "You got drunk in like ten minutes?" He questioned her.

"No I didn't." Azalea defended herself swaying a bit in her stance. "I would never."

"Azalea?" Annabeth walked closer to the two blondes.

"Okay maybe one drink."

Annabeth and Percy tilted their heads at Azalea as if to say that was the biggest lie they ever heard. Grover stood a little behind still not knowing what was going on.

"Fine I had like five." She felt pressured.

"FIVE?" Annabeth and Percy said at the same time, Azalea looked everywhere but them trying to ignore their piercing gaze.

"Look, look how bout we focus on the weird looking keys in Percy's hands." She distracted her friends from the fact she had gotten drunk in the few minutes. "Ten times more interesting if you ask me."

Percy sighed giving up on the topic "okay the god of travelers, what kind of car does the god of travelers have?" He pondered, all of them picking up their walk again.

"Guys, I gotta say, so far this quest is really exciting. Really hope we can find the car." Grover spoke for the first time.

"Finding the car isn't the quest." Annabeth corrected.

"There's more?" Azalea whined.

"Jeez." Percy looked between the two. "We'll explain it to you on the way. We're in a bit of a hurry."

"We're late." Grover asked.

"Very, very late." Percy stated.

Azalea tried to scratch her brain for even a little bit of knowledge on what was going on. At the moment there were little bit that she remembered like, that Grover had walked away from her as well as remembered more about her friends like their names and some little things about them. But it bothered Azalea that her memory was lost, in the moment she was so confused on who she was and what she had been doing here with her friends.

Azalea walks forward with Annabeth who was inspecting a bright yellow taxi cab. "I have a question." Azalea asked.

"What is it." Annabeth replied.

"Why do we need a taxi cab on this quest."

"Don't worry you'll figure it out." Annabeth shrugged grabbing the letter she had found tucked in the windshield wiper of the car. "Guys!" The brown haired girl shouted to the two boys having a conversation not to far away.

Percy and Grover made their way over "Hermes drives a cab?" Percy questioned.

"And he left us a note."

"How do we know that's for us." Annabeth held the envelope up which was addressed 'To the dumb kids' on it. "Nice" Percy said sarcastically.

"Should've known the god of thieves noticed his pocket getting picked" Annabeth opened the envelope. Azalea, Grover and Percy leaning in closer to take a look at what was inside "Back door to the underworld, magic word, map in the glove box and it says we'll become travelers once we're on the road. And then the car will take us wherever we wish to go." The daughter of Athena summarized the note.

"So, one of us just has to drive it out of the garage." Percy stated the obvious, all eyes and Grover, who was the oldest out of all of them. Grover noticed the three teens looking at him "Oh, I'm still not 100% sure what we're doing here, which seems disqualifying."

"Yeah."

Azalea's eyes drifted to Annabeth, who raised her hands up in defense "I'm out."

"I don't encourage drinking and driving so I'm totally out. I do call shotgun though." Azalea knew that none of them were looking at her but reasoned anyways.

"All up to you buddy" Azalea put her hand on Percy's shoulder. "Sure I mean, I did kill the Minotaur on my first try, right." Percy threw the keys up in the air and catches them with ease.

"That's the spirit." The blonde girl took her hand of his shoulder.

—— "YOU JUST GAVE me whip flash." Percy had been in the driver's seat for not even a minute and her had just crashed them into a concrete pillar. Azalea leaned her head completely back closing her eyes from the headache she had just gotten. She sat in the front with Percy while Annabeth and Grover sat in the back of the taxi.

"My fault, that was me." Percy reached for the gears "how do you make it go backwards?" He switched gears making the yellow car fly back into another cement pillar bursting a pipe as well. "You're doing great." Grover lied.

"Maybe try aiming for the middle." Annabeth called from the back.

"Or maybe just not one of the pillars." Azalea panicked.

The engine revved and the tires squeaked as Percy Applied pressure to the go pedal "well you're welcome to give this a try." Percy roiled his eyes.

"Just keep your foot on the pedal." Azalea instructed the blonde as the car jolted back-and-forth. He listened to her and the taxi started ganging a little speed, until a car came flying by causing Percy to slam the brakes quickly sending all the kids in the car flying forward.

"I'm going to throw up" Azalea mumbled to her self.

"That guy didn't even slow down." He slammed his palm into the car horn a loud noise feeling the air. "Okay keep going." Annabeth told Percy from the back "up to the street."

Percy continued driving through the parking garage talking a sharp left turn causing Azalea to groan in displeasure from the fast movement, her head pounding still from being slightly drunk. The boy next to Azalea made the car stop again starting down a sharp turn ahead of them. "It's okay, you've got this." She comforted.

Percy had managed to stop the jerking of the taxi and insisted was taking a slow and steady pace when going through the turn and in to the exit. Azalea turned her head towards him and gave him one of her enchanting smiles that spread to his face like a wild fire. In that moment Azalea remembered everything about Percy Jackson and what she was doing on this quest, she remembered everything again. If it wasn't for the fact that while being distracted by the beautiful girl, Percy had ran the side of the car onto the wall making a bunch of sparks go of and the side mirror fly of. Azalea would have thought about how she was not supposed to be affected by the lotus flowers, and yet she was?

But it was no time to get lost in thought when Percy was sending the car they were in straight into a highway. Azalea gripped her seat close her eyes "Percy." She yelled the sound of a truck horn heading straight towards them the bright lights flashing in her vision completely taking over all of their senses before they were landed in the calmness of a dark beach.

Azalea squinted, her eyes open a little bit, not being able to see anything out of the car. Next to her Percy was panting loudly "where are we?"

"you guys okay." Azalea checks on her quiet friends in the back of the car, the darkness from outside covered most of them but the blonde girl could make out a little thumbs up from Grover. "Turn of the lights."

The lights went of and the car went silent the only sound being heard was the melodic sound of pattering rain falling on the car and the slight sound of waves crashing in the distance. Percy made eye contact with Azalea before unbuckling his seatbelt and stepping into the rain, Azalea followed right behind his the cold rain automatically soaking her body. Her hair turned a slight brown and the falling rain drops
collected on her eyelashes making her vision blurry for a moment.

"Percy, Azalea." Grover called out stepping out of the car with Annabeth following as well. "Wait... you" they came to stand in front of the car staring at the crashing waves "you guys are my best friends. Little weird that me and Azalea forgot a lot more stuff than you guys did." Grover made eye contact with Percy and Annabeth.

"I wonder why?" Azalea questioned out loud."

"We weren't alone, it's easy to forget what's important when you're alone." Annabeth said.

Azalea started out into the distance, it was very calming the dark sky full of storm clouds creating choppy waves that would crash down on the sand. Azalea hadn't been back to a beach since she was little and the salty air blowing through her hair calmed any nervousness she had from the storm away.

"I think I gotta go meet my dad now." Percy broke the silence.

"We'll be here when you get back." Grover informed the curly blonde.

"What do I say to him?"

"You'll know." Azalea gave Percy a small comforting smile subconsciously pulling his flannel close around her cold body. Percy walked off into the ocean leaving his soaked friends on the beach waiting for his return.

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

Y'all I'm running out of GIFs to use!!!!

Love Estella

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

78.4K 2K 24
❥ 𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 ✰ ⸻ in which two teens meet and understand eachother more than anyone as they are on dangerous quests ! ➳ ┊percy jackson and the...
129K 3.6K 31
❝ 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐓. ❞ or sarcastic plus sarcastic seemed to mix well-or not. iro...
7.1K 226 15
✦ . ⁺ . ✦ .  ⁺ . ✦ ↳ percy jackson and the olympians x oc ✦ . ⁺ . ✦ .  ⁺ . ✦
40.5K 1.4K 49
❛ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐛�...