Always A fool..

By Sta1k3d

Sanemi is a player. He dates people for up to a month and then dumps them for another person, except that all... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter Ninteen

534 6 97
By Sta1k3d

Tomioka pov:

Out came muichiro out of all people.

'Giyuu, how many friends do you have?' Shinobu asked me, and I shrugged.

'Giyuu!!' Muichiro yelled excitedly, running up to me.

I quickly stood up so I could catch him.

'Hi, muichiro- My favorite autistic boy!' I said, hugging him with a smile.

'Sanemi told us what had happened, muichiro really wanted to come see you.' genya laughed, and I smiled.

'I'm glad, but I'm okay,' I said, muichiro playing with my hair.

'Aren't you genya, sanemis younger brother?' Shinobu asked, and he nodded.

'Hm, I didn't know that you knew giyuu,' Shinobu stated with a small smile.

'He helped me come out to my brother, he is really nice and muichiro clearly likes him' genya laughed, watching muichiro play with my hair and poke me.

'Giyuu did? I never knew he was such a nice person under that tough facade,' "Shinobu stated.

'I've always been nice,' I stated, and she nodded.

I didn't know whether to be complimented or not, though.

'Hah, so like - this might be the wrong time to say that sanemi actually did truly love you because I'm pretty sure he is having a mental breakdown in his room, right.. haha,' genya said nervously.

'Oh.' I said, not really knowing what to say to that.

'That's.. something,' I mumbled, and muichiro went back to genya.

'Hah, your brother is a bitch~' muichiro sang.

'Muichiro, this is one of those things you don't say in this situation,' genya said, slapping his face and flushing red out of embarrassment.

__________

After everything died down, I went to my room, thinking under the covers of my bed.

'Giyuu.. are you still awake?' I heard a voice ask me out of nowhere.

'Mhm, what do you want, Shinobu?' I asked, then I recognized the voice.

'How the hell did you manage to get into my room?' I asked sabito who was stood in the middle of my room, looking slightly scared.

'Ahaha- uh the window.. I just.. I really wanted to apologize again - I really didn't mean it, I'm so sorry,' sabito said.

His eyes were red, and the bags on his skin were dark purple.

I felt bad for him..

'Fuck.. why can't you leave me alone? This is worse than being used,' I stated, covering my eyes and groaning.

'But giyuu-'

'Just leave! I don't care how late you stay up or how tired you are. I don't care - just.. just go!' I said, standing up.

I thought about iguros' words for a moment.

I shook my head, feeling angry.

'No, but giyuu, please listen! I didn't mean for it to get this bad - I'm serious!' Sabito explained, tears rolling down his cheeks.

I was heartbroken looking at him in this state.

He looked so helpless, so alone. It was as if he was still the same twelve year old boy as when I first met him.

He looked so.. weak, and pathetic.

I closed my eyes, I didn't want to see him begging me to forgive him anymore.

'Leave me alone! It hasn't even been a day - I haven't processed anything yet! Go away, I'm locking my window,' I said, standing up, the blanket falling off me.

'No- but giyuu! I really truly am sorry! I didn't mean for it to escalate this far at all! I only let it continue because sanemi did fall for you!' He pleaded, and I just looked down at him.

He was still on the ground, so broken.

He was the same broken child he was four years ago.

I shook my head.

'Go. Now.' I stated, and he looked at me, his expressions twisted from sadness to frustration.

'Fine! You are just some- a broken loser anyway!' He said, standing up.

'Excuse me?' I asked him, now also feeling irritated.

I had helped this kid.

I made him feel loved, like as if he was finally worth something.

And this is how he treats me?!

'Y-yeah you heard me! I clearly don't need you whatsoever! Yeah! I can totally function properly on my own.. without anybody to help me.. without you to help me..' He trailed off, looking sad.

'Are you forgetting who helped you to begin with? When did your mommy hated you? Who made you feel like a person?' I asked, getting closer to him.

'I am the one who made you who you are today, okay? Don't forget you helped you. It wasn't gyutaro, makomo, daki, it was me!' I said, and he looked away.

'If anything.. you are the broken one here,' I said, then immediently regretted it.

I don't know why I said it, but I did.

That was when he left.

I felt bad for exploiting his weakness like that, except he did kind of deserve it.

I went to sleep after that.

_________

I woke up to my alarm ringing loudly in my ears.

I sat up, remembering my conversation with sabito and how I would have to see him today.

I quickly got dressed, just sitting at my mirror and brushing my hair.

'Knock knock,' I heard a familiar female voice say outside my door.

'Come in,' I stated, and makomo rushed into my room, giving me a big hug and holding her bag.

'We are in grade eleven now! Aren't you excited?' Makomo asked, and I smiled.

'Of course I am! Who do you take me for? Hm?' I asked her and put my hairbrush on my bed.

'Hurry up! Come on! Kanae offered to drive us!' Makomo said, grabbing my backpack full of my stuff.

I quickly got up, worried she might hurt herself.

'I'm coming! I'm coming! Okay? I can take my bag.' I said, grabbing my bag from her.

'Okay! But hurry up! I am so excited!' She stated, and I sighed.

She always acted like this whenever we had our first day of school.

Except usually sabitos with her.

We went downstairs, noticing Shinobu with her friends.

Including sanemi.

I looked at Shinobu with a confused expression, and she just shrugged, also looking confused.

'Good morning!' I heard kanae say from behind me, making me jump.

'Ah- you scared me, morning,' I said with a small smile.

'Hm, sabito didn't come by today.. are you guys still upset at each other?' Kanae asked me. It was obvious she was curious.

'Oh, yeah, I guess.' I said and looked at makomo, who was already looking at me.

'Oh, don't worry! I'm sure it'll all be fine!' Kanae said, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

'Yeah, haha..' I said and felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around, being eye to eye with sanemi.

My expression faded into a still face.

'Heyyy, tomioka! Look, I'm like really sorry.' he started with a nervous smile.

I just stared at him without an expression. It was as if my face were frozen.

'S-so uh- I was wondering if y-you could uh- heh.. uhm..' He mumbled anxiously.

'Makomo, let's go wait in the car! I wanna show you a tiktok I found it's like, really funny!' I said, turning to makomo with a smile.

I completely ignored sanemi and brushed past him, makomo following along beside me.

I saw the shocked faces of shinobus friends, Shinobu, coming up to me.

'Won't you forgive him?' She asked me.

'Sure buddy,' I stated, and she looked at me delighted.

'Really?' She asked with a wide smile.

I patted her shoulder gently with a smile.

'Hah- no,' I said, putting on my shoes and heading out the door.

'Wait- giyuu! Are you serious?' Shinobu asked me, and I just shrugged.

Whyd he have to be here anyway?

Did I have to forgive him?

Should I forgive him?

Makomo and I sat in a car while I showed her a funny tiktok.

Eventually, kanae came in the car, looking a bit upset.

'Giyuu.. don't you think you were a little bit harsh with that boy?' Kanae asked me.

'Hah- no, why?' I asked her with a small smile.

'Good, don't take shit from anybody. What he said to you was ridiculous,' she said, pulling out of our driveway.

'But if you do choose to forgive and forget, just remember that you will always have me by your side,' she said as Shinobu and her friends got in the car with us.

'Shinobu, why are you on my lap?' I asked her, and she just smiled.

'We don't have enough room, plus you are my super cool and super sweet older brother!' She told me.

'Your words, not mine,' I said with a small smile.

'But seriously, why can't you just sit on makomo? You're hurting my leg,' I complained as kanae started driving.

'Sucks to suck buddy,' she said.

She used her two index fingers to push the corners of my mouth up into a forced smile.

'You are so pretty whenever you smile, so you should smile more,' she said with a small smile.

'Haha, funny,' I said, my face going back to my usual bored expression.

'Dont be like that, come on! Lighten up,' she said, twirling her fingers around my hair.

'And you have such pretty hair as well,' she stated.

I had flashbacks when tsutako told me my hair was pretty.

'Do you ever plan on cutting it?' She asked me, doing a scissors motion with her hands.

'No, I have people who like my long hair, thank you very much,' I stated.

'Like who?' She asked me.

'Me, tsutako-'

'Who is tsutako? Your girlfriend?' Shinobu asked me with a small smile.

'Hey, we are almost here!' Makomo said, changing the subject.

She knew I didn't like talking about people I once knew before.

'Yeah, we are just pulling in!' Mitsuri exclaimed with a smile.

Iguro was sitting on mitsuris lap, he defiantly was a softie.

And sanemi was on the other side of the couple while makomo was in the front.

We made it to the school, and I opened my door so Shinobu could get off me.

When she got off, I grabbed my backpack and went to walk with makomo.

'I wonder what our schedule will be like! Do you think we'll have any new students?' Makomo kept asking me different questions.

'All I know is that there will be a new student joining shinobus grade and a girl joining grade nine,' I stated with a shrug.

'Oh, I wonder who!' Makomo said excitedly.

'Yeah, I wonder if we'll see them on our way to the lockers,' I said and walked to the locker with my name on it.

Great, the school put sabito beside me.

You know, since we are the best trio.

We were proof that trios could work.

That's all gone now, though.

While putting my backpack in my locker like I do every year, I felt somebody hug me from behind.

'Ah! What the fuck?!' I yelped out, falling to the ground in shock, pulling the person with me.

'Giyuu! It's been so long since I've seen you!' I heard a girl's voice say as the arms loosened around me.

'Huh?' I asked, turning around.

I immediently went into shock as I recognized the girl. Yeah, her hair tips were died orange now, but whatever.

'Nezuko?' I asked with a big smile.

'We finally found you!' Nezuko said, hugging me around. This time, I hugged her back.

'It has been so long! How is my second mother? And where is tanjiro! You guys were always so inseperable,' I said, not letting go of her.

'Mom was so worried for you! She was scared you got adopted into a bad family! Is your family nice?' Nezuko asked me, and I heard a throat clear from behind me.

'Hah- his new family is actually really amazing, hi I'm Shinobu.. his SISTER,' Shinobu said, looking slightly annoyed.

'You are so pretty!' Nezuko said with a big smile.

'Thank you,' Shinobu said, her annoyance immediently fading away.

'So, who are you to giyuu?'

A/N finally done another chapter!

Anyway, I'll be finishing this book after a few more chapters, and I already have a good idea!

I want to make one where demon slayer is in the bungo stray dogs universe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 235 23
Hello guys! So if you've read some of my stories before, you will notice they are Sanegiyuu stories. Well, I am also a Shinogiyuu shipper, and I want...
40.1K 777 31
Sanegiyuu fluff/some angst/SOME smut MLM College, modern day au Cussing, blood Background ships: genya x muichiro, tanjiro x zenitsu, shinobu x mitsu...
165K 2.8K 63
Sanemi Shinazugawa and Giyuu Tomioka always seemed to despise eachother. Mostly Sanemi. But, Giyuu always wanted to be friends with the white haired...
6.8K 159 11
Sanegiyuu story. It contains: Sanemi x Giyuu (ofc) Insecure Giyuu Cussing Mentions of blood Mentions of Sexual Acts Mentions of Death