leeAra || KTH

By cupacake7

you can never be kim Ara , not even in your dreams , you are just lee Ara ~ KIM TAEHYUNG then you are at dis... More

characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
šŸ’—šŸ’—A/NšŸ’—šŸ’—

Part 43

399 20 2
By cupacake7

leeara took that gun and walked towards the corridor . their were man who tried to stop her but she didn't care anyone , she shot everyone who came in her way . one person blocked her way . she placed gun on his forehead and asked " where is V  "  that man laughed and said " probably dead by now " 

she gritted her teeth and pressed the trigger but nothing happened . that man giggled and said " you ran out of bullets girl " 

" I don't care " she held that gun tightly and smashed his nose with that gun making his nose bleed . she hit him continuously which made him unconscious .

her hands were covered with blood and her eyes were red and she was at her max point to kill anyone in front of her . 

she went to corridor but found nothing , she started searching the whole mansion for V . she ran screaming his name loud , calling his name out . she searched and searched , but she didn't found a single person .

whole mansion seems empty , she could clearly hear the resounds of her own voice . her voice echoed in the hall 

" V !!!!! WHERE ARE YOU .............................reply me please " she clenched her fist and shouted " motherf**ker  jeff where did you hid yourself . " she ran and searched everywhere and all she found was old empty rooms 

"Taehyungaa i need to say you something ........ it was not just an obsession , i truly loved you , i love you and i will love you . i wants to live with you .......forever and i wants you to hold my hand forever .. i don't care if it hurts (*chuckled*) " she wiped her tears and said " Taehyungaa i want something ........... i want to see you .. i want to hear you .... i want to (*sobs*) hug you "

and suddenly she felt two hands from behind wrapped her stomach . she know who is that , she know his touch , the touch which makes her heartbeat fast . he wrapped his hands around her stomach and pinned her body to his . he rested his chin on her neck and said in a deep voice " I'M HERE " 

she bursts into tears after listening to his voice . she held his hands tightly . he turned her towards him and raised her chin . she looked back and forth at his eyes . blood flowed over his cheek . she cried even more harder after looking at him . 

she tried to touch his bleeding forehead with her shivering hands but stopped when Taehyung grabbed her wrist and said " it hurts "  leeara looked into his eyes and said " lets .. go to hospital "

" no , i just need to hug you I'll be fine " with that he hugged her hugged her tightly . "do  y..you know (*hiccup *) how much ..i searched for you " leeara said while crying 

Taehyung smiled and asked " do you know how much I searched for you from past five years " 

as she heard those words of Taehyung she cried even more harder . " i will kill each and every single person who touched you " leeara said while crying 

Taehyung smiled and said " I already killed them , how dare they kidnapped you " 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at hospital 

Taehyung is receiving treatment . lee jong suk and lee ji eun came to south Korea as soon as they got to know about the news . 

lee jung suk asked " how is my son in law "    Jin said " no need to worry MR lee , he is fine now . he lost a lot of blood but don't worry we took care of it . he is fine " 

lee jong suk asked " my princess is also covered with blood , is she ok "   

jin sighed and said " don't worry MR lee . its not your princess blood its others blood . your daughter killed nearly 10 people today . she is sleeping because she tired  " 

lee jong suk smiled and said " ok then , that's fine after all she is my daughter " 

" dad !! " lee jung suk turned his head to look at his daughter who was weaving her hand with a smile on her face 

lee jong suk ran towards her and hugged her " thank god you are fine "   leeara broke the hug and said " dad ! I'm leeara daughter of lee jong suk and wife of Kim Taehyung , no one dares to touch me and if they did they will be dead " 

she turned towards jin and asked " how is he " jin said " fine , you can go and see him "

leeara went into his room and found Taehyung laid on the bed with bandages on his head . he saw leeara and smiled while opening his arms signaling her to hug him .

she made a cute pout and and laid beside him while hugging him tightly . Taehyung wrapped his arms around her waist and asked " how are you feeling now " 

leeara said " i should be the one asking this to you "   Taehyung smiled and said " I'm feeling hot as hell right now " 

leeara raised her head to look at him , he was already looking at her . they both laughed . 

"when we are getting married " leeara asked . Taehyung asked " why we should get married again when you are already my wife "

leeara furrowed her brows and asked " but i divorced you , so I'm not your wife anymore "  Taehyung smiled and said " divorced get approved when both parties agrees ........... you signed the papers but i didn't so legally we are still married " 

leeara asked with a sad pout face " it means we are not getting married again " 

Taehyung asked " do you wanna marry me again "  leeara nodded her head and said " i was actually thinking that ............. if we get married again then ........... we will be able to exchange a proper kiss " 

Taehyung raised his one eyebrow and asked " proper kiss ? "

leeara sighed and said " till now we didn't had a proper kiss . in our marriage i was the one who kissed you and in your office ........... you just cleaned the mess on my lips and  on the day of Thailand trip i thought you was just a hallucination and it was just a peck on your lips and few days ago i stopped you because i had fever ....................."

Taehyung chuckled and asked " you need a proper kiss "  leeara nodded her head as yes 

Taehyung pulled her close and said " I'll give it to you right now "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

// PLEASE VOTE SWEETIES ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 833 10
Lee Ara now known as Kim Ara is a 16 year old depressed girl, who's mom gets married and they move into their new home, were she meets her 7 stepbrot...
8.3K 253 40
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...
257 69 17
š™„š™£ š™– š™¬š™¤š™§š™”š™™ š™©š™–š™žš™£š™©š™šš™™ š™—š™® š™™š™šš™˜š™šš™„š™©š™žš™¤š™£, š™ˆš™žš™£ š™”š™¤š™¤š™£š™œš™ž, š™§š™šš™Øš™žš™œš™£š™šš™™ š™©š™¤ š™Øš™¤š™”š™žš™©š™Ŗš™™š™š, š™šš™£š™˜š™¤š™Ŗš™£š™©š™šš™§š™Ø š™ƒš™šš™š-ļæ½...
242K 7.3K 27
Y/N recently lost her mother in a car accident. So her father took custody. But she has seven stepbrothers. So when she moves into her father's home...