๐—–๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—ž๐—˜๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ...

By WATERPENC1L5555

๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Š๐„๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ | โ IN WHICH... โž the crack head of a child y/n l/n enters the world of beybl... More

cupids chokehold.
info.
characters.
playlist.
โžฅ 001, hot old men tbh
โžฅ 002, burst finish!
โžฅ 003, i'm late, again
โžฅ 004, EmO bOy
โžฅ 005, bey club...? no.
โžฅ 006, STALKER BOY??
โžฅ 007, shit i'm on crack again
โžฅ 008, some assembly required
โžฅ 009, can't be the main character without a traumatic backstory
โžฅ 010, heavy dose of dรฉjร  vu, in a petty way
โžฅ 011, the boy with perfect directions
โžฅ 012, ungrateful hoe
โžฅ 013, you a shit liar, don't think you can become an actor
โžฅ 014, turbo slut exposed
โžฅ 015, the reincarnation of shrek
โžฅ 016, lord farquaad
โžฅ 018, i should just eat my bey at this point
โžฅ 019, cowabummer
โžฅ 020, backstab, belittle, boyboss
โžฅ 021, the semi-semi finals do be popping though
โžฅ 022, looking smexy
โžฅ 023, the final showdown (ps: wasn't worth it)
โžฅ 024, *dying valt noises*
โžฅ 025, you-gay
โžฅ 026, thats what she said
โžฅ 027, arctic monkeys world domination ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
โžฅ 028, arctic monkeys world domination (orochi's version๐Ÿ˜ฆ??)
โžฅ 029, KARMA'S A BITCH
โžฅ 030, I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER
โžฅ 031, whomp whomp
โžฅ 032, NUH UH
โžฅ 033, IS THAT THE GRIM REAPER??
โžฅ 034, zac the ballsack
โžฅ 035, i need to get new friends
โžฅ 036, ew brother eww...
โžฅ 037, live laugh love laxatives
โžฅ 038, live laugh love bombs
โžฅ 039, the masked groomer
โžฅ 040, live laugh love suicidal diago
โžฅ 041, drank swala la la

โžฅ 017, shut the fuck up

141 9 16
By WATERPENC1L5555

chapter, seventeen.
˚ *:・゚

SHUT THE FUCK UP !

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ANYWAY-

my battle was next and...uh, yuh. i was facing the guy from 'f' block. someone named red? i don't know, he sounds basic.

so here i am, waiting at the door thingy and you know the drill, mr. mime green suit guy started calling us out and praising red while i decided to yank out maration and have my main character moment.

i don't know why, but y'all better believe i felt guilty as hell staring at this bey of mine after realizing i haven't spoken to this how since i got him.

wait, why the hell would you talk to your bey...?

shit... looks like balt is rubbing off on me. spreading like a whole ass corona virus.

"..."

meh, screw it.

"HEY SHAWTY-😍"

'shut the fuck up.'

"..."

"...tch... asshole..." so i shoved the bey back into my pocket because the truth is my singular brain cell is sure taking its time processing what the actual butt cheek just happened.

but eventually...

"wait...wha- HOLY SHIT." it all came crashing down that some random ass voice popped out of no where inside my head.

"AND NOW COMING ON TO THE STAGE, MISS LADY SCARLET, Y/N L/N!"

FUCK-

could there had been worse timing??

the door began to open and i was high key panicking.

seeing that i had absolutely no choice, i sucked it up best i could and threw all my curiosity out the window.

HA.

just kidding of course i didn't.

this is me we're talking bout. you really think i can play it cool after witnessing that?

if so, you delusional ahh.

not only that, but i was pissed off. like, this bitch of plastic and meddle just told me to quote on quote, 'shut the fuck up'.

BOY.

THE FACT THIS WHORES FIRST WORDS TO ME WERE TO SHUT UP??

THE LEVEL OF DISRESPECT.

and APPARENTLY i'm as bad as acting as shu is because the minute my face was revealed the ref person was shaking for some reason?

AM I THAT FUGLY-

oh wait never mind i just bloodlust leaking out of me from rage of my own beys sassy ahh.

#silllygoofymood

but back to the point- i walked up to the stage to meet basic bitch ren.

damn, why he look like he quaking in fear though?? wonder why...

AHEM.

so moving on...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🏹.

so i literally left that Mf is SHAMBLES. his bey burst after a single hit... NOOB.

is this what im capable of when i'm mad?? if so... dang. i'm op as hell... i love it.

so like a complete BADASS i waltzed off the stage and back through the door like i owned the place.

of course the second i was out of sight, i slumped down against the wall and took out my bey to stare at it.

"you stupid whore😐"

HA. SIKE.

DID YOU REALLY THINK I WAS BOUT TO HAVE SOME MAIN CHARACTER MOMENT? FOOL.

"..." literal silence.

this bitch was deadass IGNORING ME.

you scared? if so, i don't actually blame you...
BUT STILL, ANSWER ME.

i just had a full on glaring contest with this thing. until finally in the back of my head i heard the smallest voice EVER, clearing their throat.

'um... present...?'

"shut the fuck up😐"

'yes ma'am.'

I- WELL DAMN HE SWITCHED UP QUICK.

of course i was still very angry and confused at the same time. "kisten here you dick sucking waste of space, tell me why the fuck i've been literally cursed to be able to see you scary whores?? and why valts bey seems to despise you?? also why you've been avoiding me since the first time i laid eyes on you?? could you communicate with me like this since the beginning but just chose not to?? it's insulting."

what more can i say? i was tearing this thing apart and i wasn't going to stop.

"..."

"WELL??"

'...sorry... i just... didn't want to...'

THIS BITCH.

i was literally crying at this dudes response. what have i ever done to deserve this?😔

don't actually answer that😐

'as for you being able to see bey spirits... i have absolutely no idea. valtryek just, hates me. maybe it has something to do with how i called him a low budget block head one time but that's not the point.'

WHA-

"bro... what the fuck." poor valtryek...

"actually, you know what? i don't care. just do me a favour and start actually appearing during my battles so valtryek will leave me alone! i can not stand that bitch coming into my dreams every damn night! AND HAVE SOME SHAME WILL YA?? WHY DID YOU CALL MY FRIENDS BEY A BLOCK HEAD YOU LUNATIC??" low key gotta catch my breath after saying all that.

'yes ma'am'

'...'

'bitch...'

"I HEARD THAT!"

'OH SHI-'

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🏹.

well that just happened. top ten worst conversations i've ever had?? yes.

still not any closer to figuring out how i can see these bey bitches, but to be honest, i don't care anymore. why care when you're gonna die anyway?🤓☝️

but moving on. i think i scared maration to unforgiving extents 'cause this mf REFUSES to speak to me. i'd be lying if i said i didn't feel bad.

but he deserved it to be honest.

but anygays, i walked all the way back to the crowd only to see valt once again hit honcho with his head. then honcho jumping over top of him like a pack of wild animals.

i decided to be evil and creep closer to them, latch on to honcho's shoulders and yell at the top of my lungs. "BOO!"

"AGAJGAUAGAHAHHAV" blondie was NOT having it💀🙏

i just balled out laughing while honcho was on the verge of committing homicide.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT!!"

while me and honcho were having our daily cat fightx the others ignored it and just stared at nika and toko's crusty ipad.

"ALL RIGHT LADYS AND GENTS, ARE YOU READY FOR THE FOURTH BATTLE?!"

OH SHI- by the way did i forget to mention akio and yuri from 'g' and 'h' block have already battled? no? well now you know. akio won just so you know, also meaning i'll be facing him next in the Semi-Semi finals.

and yes, i did say 'semi-semi finals' because your stupid ass author fucked up the whole finals bullshit, so now there's eight people battling in the semi finals instead of four.

trust me, their very ashamed😐

UGH. WHY IS BLADING SO HARD AND COMPLICATED??

but moving on.

the fourth battle had begun and shu walked out only to be greeted by valt with his fist on his chest, saying random shit.

i don't know, i don't pay attention enough.

*clears throat GrAcFuLy*

but anyway, back to narrating.

both, meaning orochi and shu, got into positions and stuff. i could see shu look low key in PaIn. oh yeah, nearly forgot he was still injured.

"three... two... one... LET IT RIP!" ima be honest, the whole 'let it rip' thing is low key growing on me...

but that doesn't mean i'm gonna ever say it.

spryzen goes for the middle while odax goes in for a speedy attack from the outside. "déjà vu man..." honcho... come again?

"this is exactly like his battle with valt!"

i ignored him.

spryzen went in for a counter break but odax barely budged. the two made their way to the centre and clashed together all dramatically. in other words, odax deflected shu's counter break.

also meaning, shu failed.

miserably.

they just kept clashing at one another until mother fucking orochi pulled a debby ryan looking ass smirk.

like... SIR? SIR? SIR??

CLASH

bro i don't even know how to explain that sound so i'm just gonna continue monologging. both beys flew out the stadium and hit the ground at the exact same time according to the ref.

LAME.

y'all i got so bored just watching everyones shocked faces that i decided to pay attention to the curse that i've been trying to neglect for the past TWO WEEKS.

and that my friend would be these fugly ass bey spirits that stood on stage behind their bladers 'n shit.

orochi's bey, odax seemed pretty chill. he just stood there avoiding eye contact not realizing i was staring at him.

odax was just this huge ass silver knight with a humongous blue sword and cape. probably my favourite looking spirit so far.

SPRYZEN ON THE OTHER HAND- OOMPA LOOMPA LOOKING ASS BITCH?? FOR THE RECORD, THIS HOE REALLY TOLD ME TO GO OFF MYSELF BACK AT THE SCHOOL ROOF.

SIR WHAT??

I'M GUESSING THIS HOE SENSED MY RAGING GLARES 'CAUSE HE LOOKED MY WAY EMOTIONLESS.

we had a mini staring- well, he stared, i kinda just threatened him with my eyes until i had enough and flipped him off, somehow doing it without anybody noticing but him. 

"bitch ass..." I mumbled, looking, probably really menacing right now.

then i scoffed and turned to the group. "i'll be right back guys. i don't like breathing anymore😐"

they all gave me a 'wtf' look.

"y/n, if that's your way of saying your about to go kill yourself, please don't." honcho deadpanned.

i just shrugged. "we're all gonna die eventually. jeez honcho, let me live my life🙄"

"have you ever considered therapy?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🏹.

SPRYZEN'S POV

that... that was the most terrifying thing i've ever witnessed in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 68 7
Tแด‡แด‡ษดแด€ษขแด‡ Mแดœแด›แด€ษดแด› NษชษดแดŠแด€ Tแดœส€แด›สŸแด‡s Mแดœแด›แด€ษดแด› Mแด€สสœแด‡แด ยฐTแดษดแด› X Fแด‡แด! Rแด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ยฐ โ€ขโ—Œโ€ขโ—Œโ€ขโ˜…โ€ขโ—Œโ€ขโ—Œโ€ข An encounter from...
125K 3.1K 34
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "y'all suck" completed. fluff. smut. chat-fic. crack. เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
2.2K 88 23
โ—ƒโ”€โ”€Vแด€ส€ษชแดแดœs! Tแดษดแด› X Fแด‡แด! Rแด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€โ”€โ”€โ–น Four mutant turtles, finally go up to the outside world and almost get run over by some random blond's car. ...
722 41 13
'*โ€ข.ยธโ™กใ€๐•Š๐•™๐•ฆ ๐•‚๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•š ๐•ฉ โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃใ€‘ โ™กยธ.โ€ข*' '*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก ๐•Š๐•™๐•ฆ ๐•‚๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•š, ๐•’ ๐•“๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•ก๐•š๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–, ๐•จ๐•’๐•ค ๐•’๐•”๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•’๐•...