tease // m.r

By livwarnr

Mattheo riddle x reader -\ Lillie celeste potter is a sweet soon to turn 16 year old girl. But the thing is t... More

Characters
soundtracks <3
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
new characters
15
16
17
19
20
21

18

161 3 0
By livwarnr

irl & Instagram

—///—

Lillie couldn't feel her nose as she fell in Daphnes arms and tears covered her face. Mattheo spat on the boy, leaving him on the ground.

he looked at the girl and approached her. He grabbed her arm and dragged her with him. Everyone looked at them as he forcefully made her walk away. Madeleine sucked in a breath and closed her eyes, walking back to her room.

She tried to get out of his grasp but he was too strong. "Leave me alone—" she fought  back as he sighed and put a hand over her mouth.

He rolled his eyes and slapped her arm. Both of them were damp because of the rain and his white shirt was sticking to his torso, exposing his muscles.

His brown curls were almost black, glued to his forehead and not messy and fluffy like always, droplets falling from the dark strands.

he looked at her through his long eyelashes. Lillie often swore she'd never seen lashes that long on a boy.

rain would usually make people ugly, their hair glued to their face, their clothes damp, but not Mattheo, he looked even hotter.

She saw how every girl glanced at him when rain started pouring.

He finally let her go as they arrived to her room and rested against the staircase's railing, checking Lillie out.

Her dress was ruined, white, transparent. Not a little bit but full on see through. Black bikini where you could see her hard nipples thanks to the cold breeze of the evening.

she brushed her wet hair behind her ear and unlocked her room. Mattheo's gaze lowered to her chest.

She noticed him staring. "Are you staring at my breasts mattheo?" He looked at her face, frowning. she'd stopped calling him matty.

"No matty anymore baby?"

"I'm sorry matty" she tried hiding her smile as he smirked at her.

"Good girl" he mumbled under his breath so that only him could hear.

"What was that?"

He grinned at the confused girl, "nothing"

They stared at each other, keeping a distance.
She wished her lips were on his. She wished he'd touch her. She wished he'd ruin her.

His eyes flickered between her eyes and lips. He licked his perfect lips. She couldn't help it but push her body off the wall and crash her lips to his.

She pulled away but he held her hair and kissed her back. his kiss was soft, lips wet and full of lust.

Her hands went to his torso, and his to her butt. She smiled into the kiss as Mattheo took it as an opportunity to slide his tongue in her mouth.

Their tongues moved in sync and he pat her thighs, signaling her to jump. She wrapped her legs around his waist and they hurried in her room, in case someone could see them.

He lifted her up on the table in the middle of the warm room. "Matty wait maybe we-we shouldn't" she begun, Mattheo trailed kisses on her neck, leaving hickeys.

soft moans left her mouth as she tangled her hands in his wet hair. "What about your—shit" she moaned as he bit on a sweet spot.

He shoved her dress up, revealing her black bikini. He undid the top and let it fall on the ground. He stared at her breasts before grazing his teeth over her nipples.

"I don't care about her" he growled, his gaze focused on her tits.

She felt the fabric of her panties rip and looked down, mattheo licked his lips before slipping one finger, then two into her folds.

He then lifted his head from her chest, and kissed her roughly. Sounds were made from his fingers sliding in and out of the girl and intensified her arousal.

Her nails dug in his shoulders as his fingers pumped in  and out and he sucked on her neck. She whimpered, "shit mattheo"

She tightened her legs around his waist as she rode his hand, moaning and panting. "Come for me baby" he cocked his head.

She did as he said, came fast, hard, and rolled her eyes from pleasure. He helped her up and made her promise not to tell anyone.

—///—

pantsy posted

Liked by riddle, Lillie & 8,702 others

pantsy funfunfuninthemaldives

Tagged lillie, daph, torigg

comments

riddle 🍓
—> Lenzo THEYRE BACKKKK

ginnyw I'm acc jealous rn
—> Lillie when are you not?
—> daph lol Lillie never lies

Lillie we should def do friendship bracelets
—> pantsy omgomgomg yesyesyes

torigg we won't need and umbrella
—> riddle tf

Lenzo my sunshine
—> riddle humhum excuse me
—> Lenzo i was talking about pansy bro

mads such a vibe

User i acc don't know why people comment on posts
—> Lillie same

granola looks like a sweet wine 🍷
—> Lillie doesn't make any sense
—> granola literally

See more

—|||—

riddle posted

Liked by Lillie, Lenzo & 14,913 others

riddle wdywfm?

Tagged mads, lillie

comments

lillie the neighborhood<3333333
—> riddle yay🖤

lavender I think he's got daddy issues bro

Lenzo wow lattheo are back bitchesss
—> Lillie cringe 😬
—> pantsy he's awkward right?

mads 😸🫶 bf materials
—> riddle ok 👌
—> Lenzo lol Mattheo not knowing what to say is so awkward

user mattheo and Lillie are the best duo I've ever seen at Hogwarts

ginnyw hot gf = hot bf
—> riddle and hot bsf
—> Lillie thx for including me matty <3

daph i love u 🤟
—> Lillie me too baybay
—> pantsy i love u too btw
—> torigg they tend to forget about us

granola THEYRE BACK BITCHES
—> Lenzo YEAH GIRL

Ronnie I won't say it's cute bc I never say that

see more

—///—

Lillie posted

Liked by riddle, daph & 14,109 others

lillie last day 🏎️

Creator turned off comments

—///—

Vote pls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436 4 13
A Mattheo riddle story Y/n is a 14 year old girl who's just transferred to hogwarts in the third year . Her best friend pansy has convinced her to c...
21.5K 423 20
Love can be blinding, especially when it's toxic. This story is about Tom Riddle, Mattheo Riddle, and the Main Character: Jane Lupin. THE STORY IS W...
6.7K 95 15
(Y/n) Potter is in Slytherin her brother Harry is in Gryffindor's house. She loves to pull pranks on teachers, especially on the new Defense against...
15.1K 235 24
In her fifth year, Y/N Granger meets the new guy Mattheo Riddle. They get to know eachother and get closer and closer to eachother. Everything seems...