The Owl House (Lilithxreader)

By Violetbentbotg

So Camila asked her niece y/n to drive Luz to the summer camp, but they both ended up pretty far away from th... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

3

147 8 0
By Violetbentbotg

'The Conformatorium.' In Eda's words 'a place for those considered unsuitable for society.' y/n wasn't excited about the whole plan thing, she wanted to keep Luz away from danger and that 'warden Wrath' sounded like pure danger to her, but Eda didn't gave them another option and she was the only one who could open the portal so help her and King to get that crown was the only thing y/n could do to take Luz home safely.

"You and I will sneak up to the top of the tower, where they're holding my crown."- King said to Luz

"And we're gonna make sure the warden's distracted."- Eda put her arm around y/n's shoulder.

Of course y/n offered to go inside there instead of Luz but Eda didn't agree, she thought y/n would look suspicious unlike Luz who would 'fit right in'.

"Meet you guys at the top of the tower."- and the magic staff started to fly.

"Oh this is terrifying, how comes you don't fall from this? How do you even drive it? Is that the right word for it?"- y/n was holding tight onto Eda's waist while the witch just laughed at the tone of her voice, so scared.

"So... Eda, how comes witches can make portals to human realm? Have you been there before? Are there other humans in here?.- y/n was trying to distract herself from the thought of how high they were going.

"Sure I've been there, I know a lot of things about the human realm y/n. And 'witches' don't have any portals, I do cause I'm the most powerful witch in the boiling isles, that's a huge responsability, human."

"That's not much information you know... You're telling me almost nothing. So you are the only one who owns a portal? I have never seen people with this kind of ears, they're so interesting."- y/n tried to touch Eda's ears.

"Stay still! You talk too much."- Eda complained while she held the girls wrists with her own hands.-"Oh look there's the warden. This is our chance, let's go!"-they got into the tower looking for Luz and King.

"Hey, we just checked. The warden is distracted, tormenting some tiny creature. He won't be coming around here anytime soon."- suddenly there was no more magic staff so y/n started to walk.

Luz ignored Eda's words as she headed to a door reading " contraband".

"It's not fair that they're all in here. They just want to be themselves. Why does everyone think that being a weirdo is so bad?"-Luz complained.

They got inside while y/n stayed for a second, looking around her and thinking about how unbelievable all of that was, portals, witches and now this kind of jail for weirdos. She took a deep breath and went inside too.

"My crown! Yes, yes I can feel my powers returning! You, there. Nightmare critter. I shall call you Francois and you shall be a minion in my army of darkness." King said to a toy while he had his 'crown' on, which was just a toy.

"That crown doesn't give him any powers, does it?" Luz asked but she already knew the answer.

"Uh, no."- the two humans just stared at Eda.-"Oh, look at us, girls. King and I don't have much in this world. We only have each other. So if that dumb crown is important to him, it's important to me. And besides, us weirdos have to stick together, you know."- Luz smiled and blushed.

"Well, we owe you one. Now, let's get out of here before the warden finds us and loses his head."

"Too late." Warden Wrath said and in less than a second he decapitated Eda. Luz catched her head and they all screamed.

"Ow! Oh, I hate it when that happens."- Luz screamed louder if that was possible.

"Eda! Are you okay?"

"Yeah. This just happens when you get older."

"Does it?"- Luz asked.

"Shut up."- y/n couldn't believe her eyes, this had to be a dream, a really weird dream. It would have been hilarious if Wrath wasn't there ready to end their short lifes.

After that, things just got even crazier, warden Wrath asked Eda out like he didn't just cut her head off.

"I hate everything you're saying right now." Luz said.

"You stay out of this!"- he grabed Luz.

"Hey don't touch her, we have nothing to do with this, let her go."- y/n ran to him but other two guards picked her and King up. She could do nothing.

"So how about it, owl lady? The most powerful witch of the boiling isles and the feared warden Wrath. We'd be the strongest power couple ever. I mean, it's not like you can say no right now."

Eda's next movement was decisive, so y/n was beyond shocked when she spat on Wrath's face, he yelled and dropped Luz to wipe his mask while him and Eda argued.

Suddenly Luz knocked him up with Eda's staff.

"Nice!"- Eda's body walks up behind the other guards and draged their hoods over their eyes.

"Okay, we're going now."- Luz ran forward, grabbing Eda's head and they all got on the staff.

"This can't be real, I must have died. Please if this is a dream I want to wake up."- y/n complained.

"Eda, lend me a hand!"- Luz and Eda opened the cells of the prisoners while they flied out of the tower. Wrath went right behind them, extending one of his tentacles, hitting the very back of the staff and launching everyone off of it. Then he stepped in front of them.

"Luz, y/n. Go back to the human world."- Eda handed Luz the key, and kept fighting Wrath.

"What about you guys?"- Luz asked.

"If you think this guy is bad, you shoulda seen her last boyfriend!"- King said.

"Not my boyfriend."- Eda replied.- "go! go!"- She made them fly on her magic staff.

But Luz flied down to talk to the prisoners.

"Where are you going? You heard Eda, let's go back home!"

Luz ignored y/n and ended up convincing the prisoners to defeat Wrath and somehow they won the fight while y/n was just watching.

"Do not underestimate me, warden Wrath, for I am Luz, the human, warrior of peace...Now eat this, sucka!"- she pulled a firecracker from her bag and tossed it into the air before hitting it with Eda's staff. It landed in Wrath's mouth sending fireworks into the air. The prisoners cheered

"That was actually one of her better breakups." King said.

"Not a breakup."- Eda replied.-"anyway, let's bounce before any more monsters fall in love with me."- they flied off on the staff, heading to the Owl House.
_____

"Well a deal's a deal. Let's get you two home." Eda pressed the key and the portal door unfolded. Y/n ran and Luz walked up to it, the younger one turned back to look at Eda and King. She decided to gave King a little crown.

"Oh, and don't forget this." Luz took her book and the pamphlet for the 'Reality Check Summer Camp' and walked towards the portal.  She paused in front of the door, holding up the book, on the cover of it was Azura with an older witch and a little creature in the background. She lowered the book to reveal the mirror showing King and Eda in the same positions with her in between them.

"Okay. I know you got your head cut off, and we started some kind of prison riot, but this was the most fun I've ever had. I don't fit in at home. You don't fit in here. If I stay, we could not fit in together."-She crumpled the phamplet.-"I'm not going back to summer camp."- she said looking at y/n this time.

"What's summer camp? What are we talking about here?"- Eda was confused.

"What!? You can't stay here, you're gonna die in like two days, this place is dangerous. I will not allow it. What would I say to Camila? We're leaving now!"- y/n knew she was already in trouble with her aunt for getting late to the camp plus they didn't called her or texted her, now imagine if she allowed her little cousin to stay at that crazy dimension. Camila would cut her head off and she had no magic for her body to drag a hood over her aunt's eyes and escape.

"Let's just stay. What are you gonna do y/n? If you go back my mom would find out you didn't take me to the camp, what are you gonna tell her? Please, she would kill you. Let's stay here together. It would make me so happy."- y/n thought about it.-"I want to stay and become a witch. Like you Eda."

"What? All right, that's crazy. Humans can't become witches."- Eda replied.

"Maybe that's because they haven't tried. If you teach me to become a witch, I'll do anything you want."

"Let her stay!"- King said.-"She can make us snacks."- he whispered that part.

Eda smiled.-"Well, I could use a hand keeping this goofball out of the cupboards. All right. I'll teach you how to be a witch. But you have to work for me before you learn any spells. Deal?"

Eda holds out her hand. Luz smiled and took the two in a hug.

"What's going on?"

"Too tight! Too tight!"

"So, what you say y/n? You can go back home through the portal whenever you want, I promise."- Eda said after the hug.-"and I need another grown up in the house, I'd be crazy taking care of two kids alone. How old are you? 21?"

Y/n looked at Luz, then she looked at Eda and King. She finally smiled and said.-" 24 actually."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.3K 23
When Luz returns to the Boiling Isles, her feelings towards her best friend, top student Amity Blight, haven't changed. But both are too afraid to co...
7.1K 184 18
This takes place in season 1, so this AU is everyone is human where Luz does end up going to the summer camp "Think Outside The Box", where she meets...
9.3K 162 15
Luz has went to camp and when she came back she didn't act any different, she still didn't get one friend so her mother (Camila) changed. She got agg...
163K 4.9K 71
book 1 Luz Noceda gets into fights constantly in her home town. so her mother, Camila, sends her to live with a old friend of hers named Eda until he...