Fetish

By GrowingUpInTheEndz

Book based in London, UK🇬🇧 More

⚠️
The Butterfly Effect
Around In Circles
That Second Hit Of Ecstacy
Mutual MisUnderstanding
Big Changes
Mission Level Up
And Just Like That Things Changed
Out With The Old In With The New
Don't Hate The Player Hate The Game

Things Happen

196 17 4
By GrowingUpInTheEndz

He pulled her to the edge of the bed by her ankle and looked at her pretty face as she looked up at him with her whole vagina exposed. After taking off that short skirt she was wearing it was revealed she had on a pretty silk thong that she had taken off too.

He could feel his mouth watering, everything looked so good and he couldn't wait to be inside her. It had been years since fucking with a black girl.

Tonight everything had gotten to Amet, he was already pissed off with Roel, things were going wrong with him and that girl he had been fucking on a regular, she wasn't his type and he knew that deep down.

On top of all of that Namzuri was in the passenger seat of his car complaining about her ex boy friend and how much he couldn't fuck her right, stating the reasons why it was okay to cheat on men & all of this talk simply brought back those unwanted memories of Brenda.

One thing lead to another and all his frustration had made him decide to drop her off at his house, ready to let off some steam and eradicate this stressful pent up feeling he had been feeling for the passed five years.

Five years of fighting the urge to stay away from women who reminded him of his past yet here he was with a girl that brought him back to his early adult hood days, laying there half naked in the king sized bed of his two bedroom apartment in Lewisham.

The same girl he had only met not even 2 hours ago.

Her dark brown skin enticing him, her slim thick build, it had been teasing him from the moment he saw her even if he wanted to deny it, no amount of self control could turn this opportunity down.

He climbed on top of her lowering the top half of her shirt letting her perky boobs just sit there, nipples hard. He looked at her face, she was so pretty, looking at him with those big dark brown eyes.

He groaned to himself before cupping one of her breasts gently and placing it in his mouth, sucking on her dark brown nipple making a small moan leave her lips. Her body was so sensitive especially since she was intoxicated.

She looked into his dark blue eyes, gazing at her as if she was the best thing he had ever laid his eyes upon.

He was still fully clothed, not even bothering to undress himself from how quickly they had moved from the front door straight into his bedroom.

He used his other hand, digging into his boxers and reaching out his dick, all nine inches of him. Namzuri's eyes widened as she watched all of that dick spring out of his boxers, he allowed it to just flop out, his boxers and tracksuit bottoms slightly pulled down.

"W- wait-" she gasped as he wasted no time placing his manhood at her entrance, she quickly stiffened up, she tried to close her legs but he roughly spread them again, it was too late to back out now with all that talking she was doing in the car.

"Don't do that-" he huffed in offence.

He wanted what he wanted and she wasn't going to stop that.

He watched her lips spread, mouth open hearing that sexy soft gasp that left her lips as he eased his dick into her slowly first teasing her with the tip of him.

He was just inside her entrance, that wet feeling enticed him, pulling him deeper into her.

Her eyes rolled back along with a small gasp which unintentionally turned him on as he bit down on his bottom lip watching her crumble under into his submission.

He placed his index finger in her mouth with her sucking and whimpering as he began to grind his hips into hers making them both match each other's rhythm.

"Why the fuck- shit feels too good" he groaned to himself as he stroked into her faster, closing his eyes, years of not touching black women and finally today was the day he had broke that streak yet he loved every moment of it.

Gripping the sheets as he tried not to cum quick savouring this moment that may had been his last for a while with a girl like Namzuri.

The bed board hitting the wall with each movement he made. His silver curb chain was just there dangling her face as she took every single inch of him. Still her moans motivated him, moaning his name begging him to slow down.

Her insides were so wet and warm he felt like releasing any moment but he wanted to enjoy every moment of this & he could just hear her muffled moans underneath him making it harder for him to hold it in.

Her smooth voice turned him on, the way she moaned, the way she gasped. This girl.

He pulled out of her and slowly turned her over flipping her onto her stomach putting her in a back shot position and now the unintentional arch in her back was doing something to him. How could one just be naturally shaped like that? She didn't even need to arch, he didn't care. This was good enough.

He connected his hand with her bum making her gasp as he now used his hand, roughly spreading both cheeks & putting himself at her entrance once again.

He couldn't help himself but force his way into her, watching her bum cheeks clapping against him, he attentively watched the small ripples and waves as her bum bounced.

The sound of their skin clapping filled the room & even just that turned him on even more than ever.
Those brown coloured stretch marks against her skin caught his eyes.

He tried not to moan but those silent grunts and groans he couldn't help but make were now becoming louder.

His eyes began to roll back as he grabbed both her hands and pinned them behind her back making her face get burried into the pillows as she moaned loudly. Her brown foundation staining his pillow case in the process.

He grunted with each stroke feeling her walls tighten even more as she started squirting all over him.

"Uhhh oh fuck- oh my- god" she squealed in embarrassment, she didn't know what was happening. This was new. Course she was still young and certain things she hadn't experienced yet in the bedroom.

There was a first time for everything.

"Don't stop" he warned as he continued stroking, roughly slapping her bum cheek making her moan in agony.

"Hmmh fuck- I can't take it Amet" she begged as she began to climax feeling an unusual painful yet pleasurable feeling. She couldn't even help herself even though she now realised she didn't want to squirt again, her body did. Her body wanted more & once again she was squirting on him.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head up, making her turn her face to him so that she kissed him, sloppily his tongue slipped into her mouth tasting all the alcohol she had consumed tonight.

He continued to stroke in and out of her, her soft lips still on his not even bothering to break the kiss.

Simultaneously the sounds of her squirting against the impact of his thrusts was enough to make him cum, forcing himself deep inside her and releasing everything without a thought, both of them moaning into each others mouth.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Namzuri eyes had fluttered open to see Amet standing there at the edge of the bed vigoursly drying his curly black hair with a towel along with a white towel wrapped around his waist.

Clearly he had just got out the shower.

Her eyes widened quickly realising where she was, she grabbed the large duvet covering her naked body even more & now he looked at her not even paying her too much attention.

"What the hell?" She mumbled to herself as she sat up. "Why didn't you wake me up?" She looked at him.

"Because I need you to take that-" his eyes glanced over to the plan B pill and a glass of water waiting there on his bedside table for her. "And I don't wanna hear no excuses that you didn't or you can't either" he spoke bluntly before finally leaving the room to dispose of the the wet towel that he used to dry his hair.

"Did he cum in me?" She asked herself with concern as she looked under the covers at her naked body.

Course he did. She was sore down there too. He had fucked every inch of her.

Namzuri's heart was racing as last nights antics all came back to her. She fucked up. This was a habit of hers after getting too drunk or high. She would black out and do unthinkable things normally with boys her age not older men.

"God, What am I doing?" She scolded herself before quickly climbing out the bed and scooping up her clothes trying to get them on before Amet came back into the room.

Namzuri quickly dragged her top on and wandered around looking for her thong and skirt. On her knees bent over checking every crack and corner for them she couldn't remember where she had put them.

"What are you doing?"

She was startled by Amet's voice as she looked up at him standing in the door way, still on all fours. "I- I'm, I'm looking for my skirt and my-" before she could finish he interrupted her.

"I know where they are but what I need you to do is take that pill, now" his tone was serious & cold. He knew how women could be especially younger ones, he wasn't planning to have no girl telling him that they were pregnant. That was the last thing he wanted especially not with a girl like Namzuri.

She watched how stern his face was. She slowly stood up, holding her hand up against her private as she tried to cover her nakedness from him and now a chuckle of disbelief left his lips.

The way they fucked each other yesterday night he was surprised she was even shy. The things he had done to her body after nutting inside her was indescribable. They had fucked for hours and hours on end, Amet cumming in her back to back until exhaustion finally took over and they fell asleep.

She held the glass of water and took the pill up, Amet's eyes still staring at her watching her attentively. She placed the pill in her mouth and began to drink the water, swallowing the pill & now putting Amet's mind at ease.

"Good, ur shits under the bed. Make it quick because I've got places to be" he hurried her and now she placed the glass down and turned to look at him as he got himself dressed, dragging on his black tracksuit bottoms and black t shirt.

It was clear he didn't give two shits about her and course Namzuri didn't want or need him to because she didn't know him at all but it was just the principle. Why was he being so cold with her.

Guys never treated her like this after sleeping with her. In her area she was one of them pretty girls that a lot of the guys wanted to be around and especially fuck so this energy that he came with was throwing her completely off.

She bent down and grabbed her things from under the bed then quickly put them on. She looked away from him as her eyes began filling with tears, she didn't like this feeling. It was that strong feeling of embarrassment as if she knew he had just used her for her body and now he was dashing her out his house.

What was that? What kind of shit was that?

Nineteen years old and no morals, it's like she was just letting boys use her, cheating on her boyfriend who was always fucking around on her, finding herself in these situations to try and mend her hidden daddy issues yet it simply made it worse.

People looked at Namzuri as if she was one of the prettiest girls in ends, she always had men doing things for her and always had her option of men in her age range but fucking with a man like Amet she didn't realise that due to him being older he could see through the illusion of that whole young and lit lifestyle that was being portrayed. He had already had those years. He had already ran through girls like Namzuri. This was nothing new.

She snatched her hand bag up off the floor and quickly slipped her feet into her heels. She made her way towards him and now tried to get passed as he stood in the door way.

Nearly on the verge of tears she couldn't get any words out as he placed his hand on her waist, stopping her yet he still hadn't noticed the sadness on her face.

"Can you not-" she snarled at him.

"Not what?" He answered quick.

He stood there looking at her, his hand still on her waist as he towered over her, intimidating her with his staring as if he was judging her thinking she was clearly mentally unstable.

"Just- just don't touch me" her voice broke as she was on the verge of tears, looking away from him to avoid more embarrassment.

He was taken away by her change in mood all of a sudden. He simply thought that they both got what they wanted from each other and that was it.

"Look yeah, you got what you wanted yeah now can you just get the fuck off me" she hissed, barging passed him.

He watched her stumble in her heels as she left his bedroom.

This is why he didn't fuck with these kinds of girls, he had been there done that with these little emotional teens who couldn't regulate their emotions.

He didn't even know what to say. He didn't care for this girl enough to even say anything of substance he just watched her leave his grip before hearing the door to his apartment slam shut & that was that.

Continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Thanks To You By Niyyyy

General Fiction

22.5K 705 28
Do you believe in love at first sight? sequel out
3.9K 125 14
where afflicters have an expiration date; a life like this only ends one way based in london
1.4M 47.9K 41
Book 1
150K 4.5K 23
|| 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 ||