๐Œ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ข๐ž๐ฌ |...

De wolfstxrx

"All is fair in love, war and Quidditch." "All is ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต fair in Quidditch, Potter, please." ... Mais

Characters
01. Aqua Eructo
02. Goldilocks
03. Floo Dust and Tea Biscuits
04. Return to Ravenclaw: Rivals and Revelations
05. Nasty Little Buggers
06. Zonko's Guide to Mischief Mastery and its Unforseen Consequences
07. Punishment Lines and Punishments Alike
08. Skyward Showdowns
09. What's on the Agenda, Al?
10. Cures of an Eyelash
11. Hogsmeade
12. Halloween Part 1: Dragons and Detectives
13. Halloween Part 2: No. 1 Party Anthem
14. Always You Two
15. A Civilized Conversation
16. Late Night Flirting

Summary

117 1 0
De wolfstxrx

    Meet Nora Mercer, a troubled young witch blessed with unusually strong magical abilities. Her expulsion from Beuxbatons only serves to throw her deep into the midst of a new brewing conflict as she enrolls back into Hogwarts for her fifth year.

    A new Muggle Studies professor, Dr. Morgana Blackwood, is also welcomed to Hogwarts, whose strange demeanor and slightly eerie presence raise eyebrows among students and faculty alike. As Nora delves deeper into the mysteries surrounding the enigmatic Dr. Blackwood, she discovers shocking revelations about her own lineage and the true nature of her magical abilities.

    Soon enough, the secrecy and safety of the Wizarding World become threatened, and Nora is, of course, the chosen one to save it from ruin, getting drawn into a dangerous game of cat and mouse between science and magic.

    Naturally, dragging the son of the actual Chosen One along with her.

    (He dragged himself into it.)

A/N:
I'm serious when I say that English isn't my first language. I don't say that to lure you into thinking that this fanfic is well-written—this is my first time writing, don't expect it to be very good!! Nontheless, I hope you enjoy reading this!

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

1.8K 146 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
140K 4K 47
(Y/n) Black is going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to learn all about her newly found powers. She will either be sorted a Slytherin o...
1.2K 59 11
Y/n L/n, the pureblood related to none other than Draco Malfoy, but they're complete opposites. She meets the famous Harry Potter, becomes a Gryffind...