It's Always been you!

By Cgj123

College is a period for embracing life's new adventures and discovering what the future holds. For some, it b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

2 0 0
By Cgj123

Dylan's point of view.

I'm going on vacation with my boyfriend and his parents. This is not the first time I'm going with Cayden and his family on vacation because we have been best friends since the first grade. We know almost everything about each other and know each other better than we know ourselves. Sometimes, our families were very different. Cayden's family was way more supportive and emotional than mine. Though Cayden always said his family was my family. When we had drama performances in high school, his parents would bring me flowers as they did the same thing with Cayden, which I thought was nice. I spent a lot of time at Cayden's house growing up, and I slept over almost every time because my parents used to travel for work a lot when I was growing up.

Saturday morning Cayden picks up Dylan from his sister's apartment. 

Dylan: Morning babe.

Cayden: Morning.

Dylan: Coffee?

Cayden: Yeah thanks.

Dylan leans to kiss Cayden. 

Cayden: How's your sister doing?

Dylan: She is good she making food right now for later she said you should join us she misses you.

Cayden: I would love to babe sounds great.

Dylan: So what do you need to buy for the trip?

Cayden: I want to get a few more bathing suits I don't want to the same one the whole time.

Dylan: You sound like a girl, what next so you're not wearing the same one in your Instagram photos?

Cayden: Yes that is exactly why you have a problem with me having a nice Instagram. 

Dylan: No not at all.

Cayden: You are getting different ones too if you want to be in my photos.

Dylan: Alright fine you girl. 

Cayden: Shut up you jerk off.

Dylan: Nice way to speak to your boyfriend.

 Cayden: Whatever. 

Dylan: Did you tell your parents we were dating?

Cayden: Of course, I did why would I tell them?

Dylan: I don't know.

Cayden: I wanted to our room at the hotel and well my handsome we got it!

Dylan: Good I want to be able to make out in private. 

Cayden: Is that all you want to do?

Dylan: Well I was hoping for a bit more than that.

Cayden: Mhm okay I think that can be arranged.

Dylan: Glad to hear that.

At the mall.

Dylan's point of view.

 shopping Cayden and it felt like I was shopping with a girl. Don't tell him I said that, he might get angry, but it's the truth. He had to go through all the clothes and make sure they matched his theme or whatever. I don't think it was annoying or anything, I found it cute, but sometimes I got bored with it. He's more like the girl in the relationship if there was one, which there isn't. But if there were, he would be the girl. 

Dylan: Can you hurry up we have been at this for two hours and I am hungry.

Cayden: I am almost done.

Dylan: You said that four stores ago babe I am bored.

Cayden: I promise five more minutes and then I will feed you. 

Dylan: Promise?

Cayden: Promise my handsome Prince. (Pecks his lips)

Dylan kisses Cayden again.

Dylan: you swear?

Stranger: Can you not do that in front of my son?

Dylan: What fucking kiss my boyfriend bitch?

Stranger: Yes it's highly inappropriate to be doing that when there is young children. 

 Dylan: Right it's inappropriate but your son is staring at that kid's ass who happens to be a boy! 

Stranger: My little angel is not one of your kind.

Dylan: Right right because now your son is getting his number pretty sure your son is gay Sweetheart.

Stranger: William!

Dylan laughs.

Cayden: Babe what was that about? 

Dylan: Oh some Karen no big deal her son is gay though and she yelled at me for kissing you. 

Cayden: What did you do?

Dylan: Oh nothing.

Cayden's point of view.

Dylan never hesitated to voice his thoughts, and that's something I truly admired about him. His honesty, especially when addressing issues related to his sexuality, was one of the qualities I cherished. Despite grappling with intense emotions that occasionally posed challenges for him, he consistently opened up about his feelings. While it took him a few days to navigate through his emotions, I found it more challenging personally. Dealing with severe anxiety and being less adept at handling confrontations, I was grateful to have Dylan by my side during those moments. 

Dylan's sister's house.

Dylan: You still coming in babe?

Cayden: Yeah I will be right in I am just going to text my mom. 

Dylan: I will wait for you. 

Cayden: Okay.

Inside.

Dylan: Hey Rach we're back!

Cameron: She ran to the store but should be back any minute. 

Dylan: Cameron this is my boyfriend Cayden.

Cameron: Nice to meet you Cayden. 

Cayden: Nice to meet you as well Cameron I have heard a lot about you.

Cameron: Same here.

Cayden: What are your pronouns if you don't mind me asking?

Cameron: He/him or they/them. 

Dylan: I think you met Cameron before he transitioned. 

Cayden: Oh okay.

Dylan: What's for dinner?

Cameron: Rachel is making Chicken and pasta.

Dylan: Sounds good I am going to put this stuff away in my room babe wanna help me?

Cameron: Leave your door open.

Dylan: Oh god when do you become a dad?

Cameron: When you moved in with us.

Dylan: I am 19 I am an adult. 

Dylan's room. 

Cayden grabs Dylan's hips.

Dylan: Babe stop!

Cayden: Why? do you not want to kiss me?

Dylan: I do want to kiss I always want to kiss you but. 

Cayden: But what?

Cayden closes the door with his foot.

Dylan leans in to kiss Cayden and soon enough their simple kiss was a heated make-out session.

General point of view.

In the quiet sanctuary of Dylan's room, the air was charged with a palpable sense of anticipation. The soft glow of muted candlelight created a warm ambiance, casting a gentle flicker across the room. Dylan and Cayden, two souls entwined in an intimate dance, stood close to each other, their eyes locked in a silent conversation. As their fingers delicately brushed against each other, a magnetic pull drew them even closer. The room seemed to hold its breath, echoing the heartbeat of their shared moment. Cayden, with a tender smile, cupped Dylan's face in his hands, his touch a testament to the unspoken connection between them. Their lips met in a gentle exploration, a fusion of warmth and longing. Time seemed to stand still as they surrendered to the softness of the kiss, a dance of passion and vulnerability. Dylan's hands found solace on Cayden's waist, pulling him in as they melted into the embrace. The world outside faded away, leaving only the symphony of their breaths and the soft rustle of fabric. Each kiss became a whispered promise, an affirmation of the love that had blossomed between them. In that intimate space, Dylan and Cayden shared a moment that transcended words, a silent celebration of their connection that spoke volumes in the language of their intertwined hearts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 3K 19
For Michael time is running out. Fast. So in order to live the life of a normal guy he's decided to finally go to a public school. What Michael doesn...
Brad & Nick By Lex

Teen Fiction

138K 7.3K 23
Two Bros. One Friendship. One may or may not be in love with the other bro's boyfriend.
724 53 10
Contrary to popular belief, hell really does exist on earth. More specifically, it exists in the American public high school system. If you aren't on...
14.6K 646 33
"Goodbye, Sam Thomas Foster," "Goodbye, Michael October Valley," ------ When Michael came out, life as he knew it ended. Everything fell apart and h...