I WILL NEVER FALL FOR YOU

By yummylittlepeachbabe

My life has alway been surrounded by people that love each other but never around people who truly love me. G... More

A FEW CHARACTERS
1) BACK FROM BREAK
2) BROKEN DOWN
3) PEER PRESSURE
4) LEFT ALONE
5) WHAT AM I DOING
6) WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
7) ADVENTUROUS IDEAS
8) PARTY TIME
9) FEELINGS
10) BACK HOME
11) BACK WITH MY DAD
12) SEE YOU AGAIN
13) I WANT YOU
14) DISTRACTIONS
15) GRADUATION
16) THE HUT
17) FIRST TIME
18) DAYDREAM
19) MOTHERLY TALK
20) CONTRACEPTION
21) MISCOMMUNICATION
22) A NEW TRUTH
23) THE BIG '2' '1'
24) DINNER BIT
25) NOT MY PLACE TO SAY
27) IM DONE
28) BRINGING A GIRL ROUND
29) BACK IN LONDON
30) IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH
31) MIAMI DAY TWO
32) GOSSIP WITH MY GIRL
33) JOLI JESSICA
(34) A PHONE CALL
(35)
(36) I CANT DO IT WITHOUT HIM
(37) FIRST VISIT
(38) STAYING BY HIS SIDE
(39) EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE OK
(40) OUR BABY
(41) ANNOUNCEMENTS
(42)
(43) UNWANTED VISIT
(44) WHY DO YOU DO THIS
THEIR APARTMENT

26) BIRTHDAY REDO

113 0 0
By yummylittlepeachbabe

Brooklyn

I spent the whole morning with my mom baking and telling my mom everything that happened before theo got here and when he did he didn't look happy but the moment he saw the effort that me and my mother put in for his redo and how much he we care and love him his mood quickly changed.

We stuffed our stomachs with cake cinnamon rolls and burgers until we physically felt sick and my mom had to leave.

My mom gave him the present for him which was a few t-shirt and different sweatshirt and some minor decorations for his car. They were small but he loved them and highly appreciated them.

Where are me I spoiled my boy...

"

You know you didn't have to get me anything... You being here is enough."
I smile at him as he sat with his first give in hand. "just be quiet and open it." i tuck my legs under myself as he start ripping away the wrapping paper revealing the medium sized velvet case. He looks at me skeptically. Slowly he opens the box as if something was going to jump out.

He smiles when he sees the to black necklace one that was in a twisted pattern and one that was a cross necklace. "i realised you have a lot of black rings but only silver necklaces so I wanted to get you necklaces thah match your ring." i say awkwardly. "well I love it thank you."  he kisses my cheek.

"here's you second one" I smile as he rips the present open revealing antibacterial wipes. He looks at me confused and I giggle. "they are for the backseat of your car." his face lightens up and he bursts into laugher. "bloody hell Brooke you domt forget anything do you."  he flashes me his pearly white smile. I shake my head tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

He grabs another square box shaking it before tearing it open. He pops the. Lid open revealing around 6 different silver rings he runs his fingers over them. "these are amazing Brooke thank you."
"like I said you need your jewellery to match especially if your my boyfriend." he chuckles. He quickly grabs my cheeks pressing his lips against mine.

"2 more left."  he grabs the small bag pulling the pair of Nike gloves out. "the garage gets really cold during winter and I've realised you don't wear gloves which is bad for you and your starting to get little cuts on your hands from all the hard work so I want you to protect you hands but don't worry because they have grips on the palm and finger tips so there not slippery." i bite my lips and he nods.

"I've never though of using gloves with grips on them... I'll test them out tomorrow but thanks baby...for all of it you've really spoiled me."
Well he doesn't know spoiled till the last give I pulled alot of extra shifts to afford these shoes for him but he's really wanted them for so long so I wanted to be the one to get them for him.

"don't thank me just yet your have your main present still." his eyes widen. "there's a main present." i nod smiling and planting the box on his lap he doesn't hesitate and tears it open like a kid on Chrismas. He hesitates seeing the logo on the box. "fuck off brooke you didn't do this."  he flicks open the box revealing the grey and neon Jordan 4s.

"NO WAY" He jumps up before jumping on me and showering me in kisses. "no fucking way you got me these shoes baby." i laugh nodding. "i didn't baby." i run my hands though his hair.

"god has really given me a beautiful bird." i laugh at him and he smiles before giving me a hard kiss. Its not long till he's on face time with laikon showing him the shoes I bought him. When he hangs up the face time he sighs. "gosh you are seriously getting some good dick tonight." i couldn't help but laugh turning a deep shade of red. I better be getting some dick tonight I feel like we haven't had sex in ages but really it's only been like 2 or 3 weeks.

The first week was because I was feeling sick the seconds because I was on my period hence the weeks of sickness and then this week and to be honest we haven't seen each other much this week so when we did we wanted to spend some quality time together. "i better be getting something teddy my pussy is aching for you."  he tuts. "don't start or I will take your right here especially after the presents you've given me babe."

I take a deep breathe I don't know why I'm nervous I've slept with this boy hundreds of times but now it's night time and I'm standing in my bathroom with lingerie on and he's out there wait for me to 'brush my teeth and do my hair.' but really Im pacing back and forth. It's the first time we've actually planned to have sex and know that sex is coming every other time it was an in the moment thing. What if he was to in the moment to realise my flaws all this time and he realises that he doesn't want me that I'm not good enough for him that the sex actually isn't good that my body isn't good that I'm not tight enough.

I pick at my black lingerie trying to build up the courage to walk out there. Shit was black the wrong colour to go for I wanted to look sexy not like a slutty nun. His favourite colour is red and dark blue but those sets washed me out so I just changed my belly button piercing to red in hope he would like it but it was not enough

One more deep breathe I open the door walking out my arms crossed infront of my chest.

He sat on the edge of the bed in dark blue calvin klein boxers his elbows on his thighs as he leant forwards typing away on his phone. He looks up before putting his phone away and sitting straights before looking me up and down.

"come here." he tells me and I slowly walk up him and he grabs my hand. "give me a spin love." i turn around slowly before looking down at him again. He grabs the straps of my thong pulling my between his legs. He lets out a groan as he traces his hands up and my down back squeezing my ass before leaving a hand on each ass cheeks as he kisses down my bare stomach sucking my belly button into his mouth and my breathing heavys playing with his hair. He like over my thong his tongue sliding across my thong covered lips and I moan a little. He looks up at me and I look down at him my bottom lips in between my teeth.

"your so beautiful." and with those three genuine words every fear every anxious emotion in my body dissipates and all that's left in side me is love for this boy that's staring up at me his sage green eyes staring in mine with nothing but love. I know he loves me his eyes tell me everything and maybe he doesn't know it yet or maybe he does but isn't ready to say so but neither way I know he loves me back.

He stands up gripping my ass cheeks in the palm of his hands and picks me up like I way nothing. I wrap my legs around his waist my hands moving from his bare shoulders to around his neck. He had the cross chain that I bought him on along with a few of the rings.

He turns us around slowly lowering us onto my bed so he was now in between my legs as he slowly kisses straight down my body. His tongue relieving the burning sensations he caused me when he sucked my skin leaving a trail of hickey down my body. Well I'm not wearing a crop top for a while now.

He unclips my bra/top from the garters. He pulls the thong down my legs and tossing it somewhere.
He grabs my ankles and spreading my legs wide open and he just stares at my raw self in hunger. "you are so beautiful I can't stand it." i smile turning red. He leaves a trail of small kisses from my toes to my legs getting closer to my weak spot and to my pussy.

He let's out a groan as he licks the rest of the way to my pussy. He doesn't tease me he doesn't go slow to fast he just dives in with lust passion and hunger as he makes out with my pussy sucking on both sets of my lips and my clit. I arch my back my legs locking onto his head and my hands automatically reaching for his curls.

I let out a small whimper as my toes curl when he dips his tongue in my pussy and makes sure every part of my walls he could reach didn't go untouch and God did it feel good his tongue reaches places I didn't know it could reach and my body move uncontrollably my eyes rolling back. "fuck teddy that feels so fucking good." i move my feet up and down his back as my legs continues to clamp around his head.

His free hand travels up my body before reaching my breasts. He replaces my hand with his messaging my breath slowly. The knot that I didn't know I was forming undoes it's self quickly with no warning making my body jolt and my eyes roll my back my vision clouding as I let out a strong of moans and curses before my body deflates and I finally loosen my legs letting my boyfriend breathes as he cleans up the mess I just made with his tongue.

"baby this is for your birthday I'm meant to be pleasing you."
He comes comes up from inbetween my legs with a hard suck of my clit.

"shut the fuck up and do what I say." well shit that was rude but hella fucking sexy and caused a little tension in my stomach. "get naked for me." he demands softly and I unclip my bralette taking my arms out and letting it fall off my body as I watching theo step out of his boxers his dick hard and pulsing by itself and I could see the bead of his precum glisten from the top of the  pink tip of his cock waiting for me... Teasing me.

Admiring the beautiful thick long cock he sports he wraps his hand around it spitting in it before rubbing it in and more precum spills out the tip. I look at him as he concentrates on slowly pumping himself. He looks up his eyes locking on mine with lust and he smirks smiling a little before looking back down at his cock as he let's go of it. He walks up to the bed again grabbing my arms and pulling me until I'm hanging off the bed and I squeal.

I look up at his cock above me and I lick my lips. I run my finger along a prominent vein and he dick twitches. He wraps his hand around his length once again. He tilts it down rubbing the pre-cum all over my lips like lip gloss.

"your so sexy." he mumbles and I smile before licking his salty goodness off my lips. If I could pump this man empty and pour his cum over popcorn as a snack I would. "open." i swallow hard before opening my mouth a little.

Using his cock he open my mouth wider before sliding it in. He slowly and carefully thrusts into my mouth trying not to choke me out. He picks up the pace putting more and more into my throat until hes fully fucking my throat out. struggling noises comes out of my sliva filled mouth with every thrust. Sliva slowly drips up my face and I pray that it doesn't get into my eyes and just when I thought my prayers were answers, He slowly,which makes it worse, shoves his dick all the way into my throat as it pokes out my throat and he covers the bump with his hand around my neck. I gag the sliva build up I tried to keep in my mouth over flowering and dripping straight into my eyes and I squeal my mouth still full of cock as I hollow my cheeks in.

As I continue to chokes on his cock he moans as my body involuntarily bucks as I struggle to breathe. I tap his legs telling to pull out of my mouth but he doesn't listen pinning my hands down and waiting another 3 seconds before pulling out. I gasp for air loudly the moment he pulls out as I cough.

I wipe the sliva from my eyes smothering it over my tits.  once my breathing steadys he enters my mouth again fucking it fast his tips grazing against the back of my throat almost scraping it raw.

I hollow my cheeks out and his thrusts starts to go sloppy his breathing Deeping and his groans becoming my more husky. His dick shudders in my mouth as his hips involuntarily jerk. I moan in surprise when a thick full load enters my mouth. I couldn't keep the full amount in my mouth cause I knew that if he pulls out it's gonna drip out of  my mouth and all over my face like a facial.

He slowly pulls out the thick white cum following behind his dick as it decorates my face. He sits me up so I could swallow what was left in my mouth. "your my beautiful girl." he stands above me wiping his thumb across my face and Into the trail of cum he left on my face before pushing his thumb into my mouth.

Something about his words and the ways he pushed his cum covered thumb into my mouth that had my belly full of flutters. "how many rounds can you last." i ask him biting on my bottom lips.

"how many times you want me to last darling." i smile. "good" I lean back on the bed and spread my legs open as I rubs my clit in circles. "let's start with round 1"

He smile quickly pulling himself ontop of my body with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 1.2K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
867 1 21
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. I had everything a guy could ask for, a loving family, the perfect small-town life...
447 43 17
I'm only 14 and my life is a mess. My mom died when I was 7 so my dad had the responsibility of raising 4 kids on his own. We all have secrets. I'm f...
119K 4.6K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...