𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊...

Galing kay Whitefeather2007

"ɪ'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ. ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴇ." "ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴇ." "ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ɪ ᴍᴇᴛ ʜɪᴍ." ~☂︎~ Eve... Higit pa

~☂︎~
THE CAST
PROLOGUE
(2) A Guest Appearance

(1) Countdown to the Apocalypse

55 4 0
Galing kay Whitefeather2007

~☂︎~
1963
DAY ONE

The police sirens in the back only further added to Five's anxiety as he trudged through the surprisingly clean alley. Only moments ago, had he witnessed the world end, again, along with the death of his siblings and Hazel. The mental exhaustion from this new information weighed heavily on him as returned to the alley he was dumped in only moments ago, there had to be some kind of clue here. Anything that could tell him where the rest of his siblings were. More specifically, you.

He wouldn't dare admit it out loud, but his first thought when landing, had been you. And the urge to find you had only intensified when the problem of saving the world had sprung up again. The two of you worked well together, or as well as anyone in the dysfunctional Umbrella Academy could work.

It was then, while he was looking around that he saw it. There was a window, directly above him in the alley, the curtains were shut in a panic and a shadow of a man quickly disappeared. Someone had been watching him, and the satellites and cameras on the roof pointed directly at him only confirmed his suspicions.

If that wasn't a clue, he didn't know what was.

~☂︎~

It didn't take too long for Five to find exactly what he was looking for. A little improvisation, threatening, and a small show of his powers, and soon the strange man in the apartment was fully convinced Five was a dangerous alien that he needed to listen to.

"Tell me. . . why is it always an anal probe?" The man asked, getting a little too close for comfort, the look in his eyes curiously creepy. As far as Five could tell this man was clearly a middle-aged loser with an obsessive hobby in conspiracy theories. He was awkward, sweaty, and smelly in a way that let Five know he hadn't showered in who knows how long.

"Any closer, and I'll melt your brain." The boy threatened, his tone and smile were cheery, but with the way the man immediately backed up anyone could tell he was dead serious.

"He needs a little space! Yes!" He stumbled back behind the couch, watching Five from a safe distance, "I'll be over here!"

The board of pictures that had caught Five's eye when he had first entered was what he examined first. "All those contraptions on the roof, you built those, right?"

"Oh, yeah! Sure did," The man admitted, excitedly. "Yeah, I've been tracking anomalies in. . .in the atmosphere. Just waiting."

Five turned around, "Waiting for what?"

"For you," he lightly gestured towards Five, "For all of you."

This information only made the boy's eyebrows scrunch in thought, was this what he was looking for? The clue? The man began to tell his strange story, the reason why he had become a loser caught up in conspiracy theories. And like always, it was the Umbrella Academies fault.

"So, for the past three years I've witnessed five energy surges in that alleyway out back," The man explained, "Same thing every time. A bright blue light, then something appears."

Five began to get lost in thought as he turned back to the pictures. They were grainy with the quality of any regular camera in the 60's, but he could vaguely make out the alleyway that he was dropped in. And in each picture, there were blurry figures.

"Did you get a good look at any of them?" He questioned.

"Yeah, the first one." The man answered, "And then the big, sensitive one."

This piqued Five's interest, "Sensitive?" He repeated.

"Yeah," the guy nodded vigorously, "cried a lot, kept coming back to the alley, sat around for hours calling a woman's name, uhhh." he repeatedly snapped his fingers, desperately trying to remember, "Allison! Yeah, Allison."

"Luther," he mumbled in realization. Five quickly looked over the pictures again, seeing them in a new light. If this guy had seen Luther, then that would mean the rest of the blurry pictures could only be his other siblings.

"He wasn't the only one," the man continued, "the others came too, off and on over the years, looking for each other. Eventually. . .they stopped."

"So, my families alive, " Five peered over each and every picture, there was Allison, Klaus, Diego, the obvious big ass shoulders of Luther, Vanya still in her white suit.

"Shit," Five cursed as the fact that he had stranded them all here finally set in. And then he went silent, leaning closer into the pictures.

Klaus, Allison, Luther, Vanya, Diego.

Now where the hell were you?

~☂︎~

DAY FOUR

With the nuclear apocalypse of the 1960's only six days away, the members of the Umbrella Academy were all completing their own little side quests. There was still no sign of you, which meant Five was starting to lose his shit. But the warning bells weren't completely going off yet, as it stood, Five had only managed to find Diego, Luther, and Vanya, so there was still hope that you were off on your own side quest with Allison and Klaus.

But unfortunately, this little hope was squashed during a reunion between Luther and Allison.

With an old music player in the background playing some miserable song about feeling sad and hurt, Luther was taking the words to heart. He was sitting at a picnic table of an outside food place called, Mama's Bar. B. Q., which didn't sound all that healthy, but it was just what Luther needed for his moping. With the table packed full of probably every food on the menu, he was gobbling up the food looking like one sad lonely giant, Mama's Barbeque smeared over his mouth.

And then, the unexpected happened, looking up for only a second, his and Allison's eyes met from across the crowd of people. After such a long time the shock in both their expressions were evident.

". . .Allison?" Luther mumbled. He quickly turned around, wiping his face with a crumpled up napkin before standing up to meet her.

Allison hesitantly approached him, before sweeping him into a desperate hug. It was if the two of them were in their own world outside of Mama's Bar. B. Q, finally reunited after so long. After the hug was over, the cheesy smiles of shy teens graced the both of them.

"Hey," Luther mumbled, still chewing his barbeque, "I like your hair,"

"Oh. . ." Allison unconsciously touched her hair, laughing a bit. "Thank you."

"Come on, sit down, sit down."

The two of them sat at that picnic table, exchanging their pleasentries, catching up. Overall, it was an awkward, happy occasion. Until the realization hit them first.

"Have you, um, heard from any of the others?" Allison asked, hesitantly. "Vanya?"

"Uh, on a farm." Luther answered, "and happy."

"Right. . .weird." Allison nodded, relieved, but also perplexed, "Diego?"

". . .Nuthouse." Luther added, saying it simply.

Allison pursed her lips, it made a little more sense then Vanya, but it was still strange.

"Klaus?" Luther asked, he wasn't entirely sure Allison knew where he was, but he thought he might as well ask.

"Cult Leader."

"Eh," Luther shrugged it off as if it Cult Leader was the least unexpected.

Allison laughed at the fates of the rest of the Umbrella Academy, only they could end up doing some weird shit like founding a Cult.

"Five?"

"Turned up a few days ago," Luther said, "nothing weird, yet."

They both shared a laugh, once the funniness of everything died down, one question was on their minds.

"Y/n?" Luther and Allison both said your name in unison, their eyes locking onto each other as something seemed to click.

"She's not with you??"

~☂︎~

So the mystery begins! Don't worry though, you might show up next chapter.
-S.J.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

73.5K 1.3K 59
"𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑤𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒! 𝐼 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛, 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦, 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑖�...
688K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
181K 10.4K 56
I, Arthit Rojnapat, declared war against one of the hottest guys in school, Kongpob Suthiluck.* *Rewritten adoption for Krist & Singto couple. Orig...
12.7K 681 7
Jungkook ran away from home after finding out he's arranged to marry a guy he hadn't even seen before. He then meets Taehyung who he found out was al...