~My Intruder - Dil ki ghuspai...

By authoranshi_

After Her Kingdom Was Ruined by the Prince of Amber, The Princess of Devgarh seeks revenge against the kingdo... More

Genres, Tropes & Insights
Copyrights Β© and Disclaimer
Preview and Character Intro
Chapter 1: The Fire of Revenge
Chapter 2: First Step
Chapter 3: Prince Has been attacked!!
Chapter 4 : A ruined morning...
Chapter 6: The Real Rudraksh
Chapter 7: The Lies & We're Tied
Chapter 8: The Restless Night
Chapter 9: Secrets of Amber
Note:

Chapter 5: Legally Intruded

29 16 19
By authoranshi_

A/N: Vote up for this episode rn!!

Avantika's POV

The weather started to take unexpected turn, the clouds became dark..

His hold on my neck kept getting tighter and tighter, making me want to cough. I couldn't help but just keep sitting like that. 

'Strong' 

I thought in my mind. He was extremely strong, a lot more compared to me. Unexpected you could say. No wonder why he was known as the strongest among the whole Bharatvarsha. But for now, I just had to get this short tempered beast's beasty palm off of me. 

I started to think about my plan about killing him and taking my revenge. In order to keep my plan succeeding, I had to get close to him...

But I just could not make him fall in love with me while I'm in the disguise of a man, Like c'mon that doesn't even sounds appropriate, and I just wouldn't reveal my true identity, unless I wanted to be killed by him. Neither did I want him to fall in Love with me. 

It'd be considered a sin for me to fall in love with him, I'd consider it as one. It'd be betrayal to my dead father. 

BUT,  Friendship could work,  Maybe; but after this beast gets off of me. 

After trying  harder and harder, I looked up straight into his eyes. His Light Brown eyes were becoming darker, so were my dark brown ones. 

The pain was something that anyone couldn't have tolerated. They would've fainted by now, for sure.

But, as I have been mentioning, nothing affects me anymore. No pain can break me in the way I've already been broken. 

All of a sudden, he just let go of his hold on my neck. I don't know why. 

He started to walk away. He not even apologize to me. 

"What the hell is this man"

I spoke in my mind.

As he left, I kept watching him. After some time of watching and observing him, I assumed that he was searching for something, madly. 

I just kept looking at him. He was furious right now, making me curious to know more about this man. 

He had so confusing personality, Like, at a time he was angry but at the very next moment he gets calm and just after that he gets furious. 

And look at the ego he is carrying. He didn't even apologize for his deed...I wasn't a random person but the Prince and the Princess at the same time, and he doesn't even care to apologize. What an egoistic mess! 

Well, he seems really kind of worried about something. I wonder what the 'Thing' is. This man even worries about something, New fact known. 

I was lost in my thoughts when I realized that he's heading towards me. I Wonder why this beast is coming to me again. With his every coming step, my heartbeats raced.

I don't know why the heartbeats raced, some unfamiliar feeling. 

When he came closer to me, I lifted my head up, to look at him. 

"Back again to grab my neck, huh?"

While maintaining cold emotions on my face, I managed to ask. 

He furrowed his brows. By looking at his face I would clearly say that he got irritated. 

"Do you know where my pendant is??" 

He asked. And as always, His sleepy, Deep voice started to get magical hold over me.

I felt as if it was some sort of melody entering through my ears. His magical voice gets hold over me in such a way that my brain forgets to process anything he says, as if it gets lost somewhere.

This person's voice was amusing, all alone it manages to get hold, a strong hold and control over my mind.

I stood there as if I were a statue and didn't spoke anything. After coming back to my senses, I realized how dumb I would've looked. 

He asked me about his pendant. How would I know about any of his belongings? Is he mad or what?

"How would I know anything about your belongings?"

"I asked a question, I demand for an answer in return." 

He replied with a straight face. Okay I get it, This man really is worried. 

"NO" 

I replied. 

"Didn't you take it off while treating my wound?"

He asked, giving me looks of suspicion. 

"Why would I take off any of your belongings, Prince." 

I replied. This man was considering me as a thief, How could he? How dare he? I started to get angry a bit. 

"I don't know" 

He replied with no emotion in his voice.

"Are you thinking of me as a thief?"

I asked, with a mixture of anger and surprise being mixed in the tone  of my voice. 

"Do you consider yourself as one...Prince Avyukt?" 

He replied with a question. This man leaves me speechless. His presence of mind was amazing.

"Never" 

I managed to reply, while taking my eyes off of him. 

He Sighed, and then he asked...

"Any Idea about where it might be?" 

"None" I replied.  This man has a type of impact over me that I forget all the words from my dictionary. 

"Help me find it" 

He said, Like ordering me.  

"And why should I, exactly?" 

I asked. 

"From now on, You will be my friend for 20 days until you return back to your kingdom. And isn't it a friend's work to help the other one?"

He replied, while keeping a small smirk on his face. 

This man just keeps making my plan easier and easier to accomplish.

Just today I was thinking to make him my friend in order to accomplish, and just now he is asking me to be his friend. More like ordering than asking. 

I wanted to say yes but didn't want to portray myself as desperate.
So, to reply, I just nodded. 

I finally decided to help him find the pendant...We searched for it everywhere, but couldn't get it. 

Out of curiosity, I asked that why the pendant meant so much to him. 

He remained silent, making me lose all my hopes of getting an answer in return from him. 

Suddenly, he started to speak...

"My mother gave it to me when her soul was about to leave her body."

He replied. I sensed the softness his voice had. He was sad. Looking at his facial expressions I could  clearly say that he loved his mother, more than anyone or anything. 

"Oh.." 

I wasn't able to say anything more than 'oh'. 

"You don't seem like a person who will steal anything, afterall you're a prince. Well, Leaving that aside, Let's head towards my kingdom. The people and the King must be worried" 

He said, changing the topic. 

'the king' this word left me thinking...Why would he call his father 'The king', like wasn't the king his father? He could've just mentioned him as 'Pita Shree'  (Father). Well nevermind, none of my business. 

"Yeah sure." 

I replied. We started to walk towards his kingdom. It wasn't too far from the lake and as he came without informing anyone, he didn't bring his horse. 

We headed towards the fort of his Kingdom and soon, The big, beautifully carved boundaries of the fort started being visible to me. It was so beautifully carved that it could  not be depicted in words. 

As we moved further, The big and beautiful gate was in front of me. Statues of  Roaring Lions were carved near the edges.

It was a big fort, 5x bigger than ours. It had a fountain at the center of the entrance which was clearly visible from outside. 

The guards guarding the fort's main entrance bowed to us...We just nodded and went ahead. 

Rudraksh had a powerful and strong aura. He had all the qualities of a ruler. He was keeping a keen eye on everything we passed by. 

After walking for about 20 minutes straight, we finally reached another entrance. The entrance to the different chambers of the Fort. It had the same statue of the roaring lions carved on its edges. 

For the second time guards bowed to us. We just nodded in return.

And then, I entered...

I entered to take my revenge back. I had completed the third step of my plan. The pictures of my father's dead corpse were being imagined in my mind...Everything which happened in the past one month appeared like a flashback in my mind. Everything that I recalled, was boiling my blood. Anger was rushing to my face....

I understand it now, I didn't become emotionless, But a beast with uncontrollable temper and unethical ways in my mind to get revenge. 

And from here, The fire which was slowly beginning to extinguish, took a spark. And I didn't know when its flame became higher and higher within me, making me burn from inside.

Earlier, I had thought about intruding, But he himself was making my way easier. 

You cannot call this thing intruding...I was here with his permission and allowance with some not so good intentions...

But you can call this act 'Intruding Legally'. 

Hahahahahahahahahha! I want to laugh like a maniac, But I guess I have to settle with a smirk for now. 

To Be Continued...

Heyaaa!! This episode was a bit small but I couldn't just tell everything in just one episode, Hehe! 

Bye for today! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 417 8
She was the last female wolf alive, the last hope of the pack's survival-a featus for the offspring and, sadly, only one for the thousands. For years...
730K 60.4K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.2K 57 12
Abu Hurairah reported, "The Prophet (saws) said, 'When a person dies all his good deeds cease except for three: a continuous act of charity (sadaqa j...
839 122 8
π€π―π²πšπšπ§π¬π‘ 𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐯𝐞𝐝𝐒 ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· π’π‘πž 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π›πžπ¬π­πŸπ«π’πžπ§π, & 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐒𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞�...