Damaged Raven

By Irish_Wolves

By: justbored21 Dumbledore was surprised when Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, came to Hogwarts. He expected... More

1
First Morning
Lessons, meeting Snape
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Trial
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

59

627 56 3
By Irish_Wolves

Harry rushed towards Air, his left hand flicked forward, sending a quick wind blade at him. Air lazily leaned his head to the side and avoided it, as soon as he was close enough Harry threw a right hook which Air easily ducked under, Harry followed up with a left jab which Air slapped away with his right hand before slapping Harry with the same hand, causing Harry to take a step back.

"Come on Potter." Air taunted. "I expected better."

Harry growled before he tried to attack Air with a roundhouse kick from his right leg, Air ducked under it but Harry didn't let his foot drop and instead pulled it back before trying to kick Air again, Air leaned back and caught his foot. Air pushed upwards and Harry flipped himself backwards to avoid falling on his back. As soon as Harry landed he ducked under a backhand and blocked an elbow before he shoved Air backwards. Harry tried to kick Air with his left foot, Air caught him once again but this time Harry quickly jumped in the air and kicked him in the head with his other foot, causing Air to stumble back.

"Was that better?" Harry asked as he got to his feet.

"It wasn't worse." Air responded before he charged at Harry.

Air jumped in the air and managed to throw two kicks before he landed, fortunately for Harry the kicks were all blocked. Air threw a punch, Harry quickly managed to lean his head to the side but also made sure to slap it away just in case, before Harry could respond with more he felt a sudden pain in his stomach and chest right before he was thrown backwards and landed on his back.

"Fuck." Harry hissed.

"What's the matter Potter? Too fast for you." Air asked, raising an eyebrow under his mask.

"Jut getting warmed up asshole." Harry said as he kipped up to his feet.

"You can't win you know." Air said.

"Try and stop me dickhead." Harry said before he fired two fireballs at Air.

"Is that about the werewolf?" Air asked, raising a wind shield that blocked them both. Air sent three wind blades at Harry, Harry jumped back and rolled to avoid them. Once he got back on his feet Harry blocked a wind blade with one of his own wind blades. "You think he is worth the pain and effort?"

"Just shut up!" Harry hissed before he ran forward, he and Air engaged in combat. The two exchanged punches and kicks at a speed that made it hard for viewers to keep up.

"H...how the hell does Harry have a kid?" Delphi whispered as she and the others watched on the screens, upon hearing that the mirrors were on the group had quickly rushed over to the ministry and were watching live along with everyone else who was in the area. Many people were already whispering and discussing how the boy-who-lived, super assassin, had a child. Not just a regular child, but a werewolf.

"Not a clue." Sirius admitted, running a hand through his hair.

"If he knew he would have told us." Bellatrix said.

"He didn't know." Fleur said in a soft voice. "His face, his eye, they don't lie to me. He didn't know." She said, her eyes along with everyone else's fixed on the screen. "I hope he doesn't get hurt."

"I know, that's the guy who took his foot last time, isn't he?" Delphi asked.

"Yes but that isn't the only type of pain that Harry could suffer today." Bellatrix replied.

One wind blast sent Harry flying through the air, high above the trees. Harry recovered as jets of flames shot out from his feet, Harry flew down spinning as he did so, sending a barrage of wind blades at Air. Air blocked them with a wind shield, while he was distracted Harry sent one wind blade to a tree branch. Harry followed up by shooting a couple of fireballs at Air while sending a small gust of wind to help direct the branch.

Air rolled out of the way of the fireballs, he heard the smallest of sounds and looked back just in time to avoid the branch. Air looked around, expecting an attack but it didn't come.

"Potter? Potter?!" Air shouted, looking around for Harry. He could not see him at all, a second later the sound of footprints alerted him to a danger from behind.

Air turned around to see Harry running towards him, Harry tackled him down to the ground. Harry threw several punches and elbows before Air managed to throw him off. Air and Harry kipped to their feet and kicked each other at the same time, sending themselves falling back to the floor. They kipped up again, Harry threw a left jab which Air deflected, Air quickly hit Harry with several knife hand chops before he sent Harry flying backwards with a wind blast.

Harry crashed into a tree but managed to stay on his feet, he looked up to see Air jump in the air. Harry stepped to the side and narrowly avoided getting his head hit, Air's knee struck the tree exactly where Harry's head was and managed to crack it. Harry grabbed Air by the hair before he could fall back to the floor and slammed Air down on the ground. Harry tried to stomp on Air's neck, Air moved and he had barely avoided Harry's foot.

Harry jumped back to avoid a leg sweep from Air, Air shifted to standing on his left hand and leg before he swung his right foot at Harry's head, Harry ducked and pushed Air from behind using his shoulder. Air quickly rolled back to his feet, he turned in time to block a jumping kick from Harry. Harry landed and the two reengaged in combat.

Air threw a high kick which Harry blocked and responded with his own, Air blocked it before trying to nail Harry with a spinning kick. Harry leaned back to avoid it, Air blocked a jab but was unable to stop Harry when he jumped up and wrapped his legs around Air's waist. Harry placed one hand on Air's hair and pulled at the same time as his other hand pulled on one of Air's legs, that in combination with Harry's bodyweight took them both to the ground.

Harry quickly threw as many punches and elbows as he could while Air covered up until he was able to push Harry off, a kick to the chest sent Harry back. Air kipped to his feet but Harry quickly tried to sweep his leg, Air jumped to avoid it but Harry quickly jumped to his feet just as Air landed and hit Air in the chest with a left forearm strike, Air leaned back to avoid Harry's follow up forearm strike and stepped back before blocking Harry's jumping knee.

Harry's fists became covered in fire, he threw a punch but Air jumped back and kicked off a tree which allowed him to flip over Harry. Air landed on his feet and threw a back kick which sent Harry back a few steps but Harry managed to stay on his feet, Harry threw a trio of fireballs which Air blocked as he turned around.

"Sir." A voice interrupted. Air and Harry turned to see a trio of Libra soldiers standing. The one in the centre held a letter in his hand, he tossed it upwards and Air used the wind to guide it into his hands. Air quickly opened the letter and began reading it, as if he wasn't just in the middle of a fight.

"Hmm." Air huffed before he walked away from Harry. "I guess our fight is over for now."

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" Harry demanded. "What do you mean over?!"

"As much as I would love to kill you right now, I do have other things to do." Air said as he picked up his wand and back up wand.

"What?! That's it?!" Harry said with disbelief.

"Sorry if I have left you blue balled but I do have other things to do."

"What about the kid?!"

"What about him?" Air said dismissively. "It's you that Libra wants, the boy is nothing more than a failed experiment. We wanted to make another you, but the boy is a werewolf, not what we wanted nor what we intended for him to be. You can do whatever you like with him, consider it a peace offering of sorts. However I should warn you," Air said as he stopped alongside the other Libra soldiers. "I would hurry up and just accept our offer before we lose patience. After all, it probably doesn't help when we can get to you through others." Air said, glancing at the cage.

Harry growled as flames swirled around his arms, Harry roared before he thrust his hands forward and sent a fiendfyre level blast of flames out of his hands and towards Air and the other Libra soldiers. Several moments later Harry cut the flames, he looked to where he had hoped their burning bodies would be only to find nothing. Harry cursed under his breath before walking off towards the cage. Harry had no idea what was going through Libra's head at the moment, but decided he was too fucking tired to think about it and would simply ask them later before he rips off all their heads.

"Blue balled me, motherfucker." Harry said under his breath as he walked towards the cage, he picked up his wand and waved it, opening the cage. Harry waved his wand and cast several detection spells, it wouldn't be out of the possibility for Libra to place tracking charms on him or even other spells that could cause problems for Harry. Once he decided that it was safe enough he picked up the boy and dissepeared as Shadow pulled them both into the shadows.

Fleur and the rest arrived back in Number 12 Grimmauld Place to find Harry sitting in the kitchen, leaning back in his chair with his mask on the table next to him.

"I'm a fucking parent!" Harry said thrusting his arms out into the air. "Can I get a 'what the fuck?' please?"

"Harry," Sirius started. "it's..."

"Never mind, I'll do it." Harry said cutting Sirius off. "What the fuck?!"

"I don't really get how you could have a kid that old." Delphi said.

"If you think you don't get it then you should be glad you're not me because I don't get it!" Harry exclaimed, running a hand through his hair. "I am feeling so many emotions right now! It's so bad that I actually tried alcohol for the first time! It tasted like shit and I am never having it again but still!"

"Where is the kid?" Bellatrix asked.

"I've put him in my bed." Harry sighed. "What the fuck am I supposed to do here? Bellatrix! You know all about this shit, I'll wake the kid up and you can parent the shit out of him."

"Arry, calm down." Fleur said as she kneeled next to him and placed a hand on his. "You are in shock, you are surprised, you are not thinking straight."

"And you...you're right." Harry said as Kreatcher popped in with a potion. "Thanks," Harry said as he took the potion and gulped it down. "calming draught." Harry explained to the others when they gave him a questioning look.

"Should we go and check on him?" Delphi asked.

"No," Bellatrix said, beating out Harry by a second. "we don't know how stable the boy is yet."

"What do you mean?" Sirius frowned.

"Well when I first got to know Harry he had a habit of burning things when he woke up." Bellatrix explained.

"Sorry about that," Harry said apologetically. "anyway the kid should be fine for now. I'm going to let him sleep then tomorrow the first thing I am going to do is take him to hospital. By the way, the full moon was yesterday wasn't it?"

"Yeah, there should be plenty of time left until the next one." Sirius nodded. "I can set up a room for him to transform, when he does I can keep him company if you want." Sirius offered.

"Thanks," Harry nodded. "but you're not the only animagus here, I'll be in there as well."

"Fair enough, if Pettigrew could survive Moony as a rat then I am sure you can survive your son as a bird."

"What's his name anyway?" Delphi asked.

"Name?" Harry snorted. "First of all, I don't know since I haven't even known the kid for longer than half an hour. Second of all he probably doesn't have one."

"What do you mean?"

"He would be "Boy" or "Recruit" or whatever thing they can think of. Names are for people, and the boy is Libra. If he does not need to exist outside of Libra, then he doesn't, and thus isn't a person, now is he?"

"That's horrible!"

"They're assassins, I don't think that not naming a child is the worse thing they could do."

"How old is he?" Bellatrix asked.

"Again, I don't know for sure, I mean I can guess based on what he looks like but..." Harry trailed off and shrugged.

"But how does the boy even exist?" Fleur asked.

"I am glad you believed that I didn't know about this," Harry smiled at her as he kissed her forehead. "I was in no mood for more drama when I came back. As for how he exists, I have no idea. Experiment maybe?"

"Libra didn't seem all too fussed about losing him." Bellatrix noted.

"The alpha said it was because the boy was a werewolf, they wanted him to be exactly like me but they clearly messed up somehow and now he's nothing but a failed experiment." Harry scowled. "I am going to kill each and every one of them before I put their heads on spikes."

"You know that everyone knows that he is a werewolf now."

"As long as they remember that I am still more dangerous then they should be fine." Harry responded.

The next morning Harry walked into his room to find the boy sleeping snugly in his bed. Harry waved his wand to get rid of the sleeping spell in case it was still on him.

"Boy." Harry said in a soft voice as he gently shook him awake, Harry kept ready in case the boy would lash out and try to attack him. "Boy." Harry said once more. The boy did awake but he did not react how Harry originally thought he would, instead of attacking Harry the boy jumped back and tried to crawl away only to have his back crash into the headrest of the bed. Harry had to grab him by the arms before the boy did anything else. Harry, while glad that the boy hadn't tried to attack him, was still not very happy with the boy's reaction. "Breath." Harry said as the boy's breath was fast and heavy. "Breath." Harry repeated and the boy slowly managed to get his breath under control. "Good, are you okay?"

"Y...yes." The boy nodded. "My...mask?" He asked, wondering where his mask was.

"I have your mask, don't worry about that." Harry replied as he slowly let him go. "How old are you?" Harry asked.

"I...I'm six." The boy answered.

"Do you have a name?"

"I...I don't think so. I just get called 'Boy' or 'you'."

"Well I'll just call you the same until we pick out a name." Harry replied. "Are you hungry?"

"Y...yes sir."

"Don't call me sir." Harry said with a slight shake of his head. "Come with me if you want to eat."

"A...are you my dad?" The boy asked before flinching, the flinch told Harry that the boy was expecting a strike of some kind.

"Apparently." Harry answered, he was about to walk off when he stopped and looked at the boy and a wave of confusion hit him. Was he supposed to grab the boy's hand and walk him? Let him follow? Was he supposed to pick him up? Harry decided he should probably go with the third option as he didn't quite know how the boy would react to the others. "Come on." Harry said as he slowly picked the boy up by wrapping his right arm around the boy's waist, Harry picked him up and the boy instantly wrapped his arms around Harry's neck. "Would you prefer to walk?" Harry asked, suddenly remembering that the kid might not like being carried around.

"I's fine." The boy mumbled.

"Come on then." Harry said as he walked out the door and towards the kitchen. "There will be other people here, they won't hurt you." Harry said but the boy didn't respond. "Hi guys." Harry said when he entered the kitchen. Harry felt the boy's arms tighten around his neck but didn't mention it. Harry walked forward and took his seat at the kitchen table where Kreatcher had left a plate of food for him and a smaller plate for the boy. "Eat as much as you can without being sick." Harry told the boy who was sat in his lap.

"Hi," Delphi said in a soft voice as she smiled at him. "I am your Aunt Delphi."

"A...Aunt?" The boy looked confused and glanced to Harry.

"There was nobody else up for the position." Harry shrugged as he began eating, the boy tentatively began eating from his plate as well.

"Nice to meet you." Sirius said. "My name is Sirius Black, I'm your dad's godfather. That sort of makes me your grand godfather if you like that."

"I'm Bellatrix," Bellatrix said, introducing herself. "I am..."

"She's your grandmother." Harry said to the boy, Harry sent Bellatrix a wink which earned him a bright smile. "And this is Fleur." Harry gestured to Fleur.

"Hello." Fleur smiled at the boy, on the one hand she was rather jealous that Harry's first child was not with her but she knew it was not the boy's fault anymore than Harry's. "I am happy to meet you."

"H...hello." The boy said before he quickly decided to focus on his food. Everyone, seeming to notice that the boy didn't seem like talking, decided to remain quiet for the remainder of breakfast.

"You don't have to finish it if you don't want to." Harry said a few minutes later when the boy looked like he was struggling to eat.

"S'rry." The boy mumbled.

"It's not your fault." Harry sighed as he pushed the plate away from the boy.

"What's his name?" Delphi asked.

"As of the moment, 'Boy'." Harry answered.

"Well that won't do," Bellatrix frowned. "we'll pick a new name for him now."

"Oh, how about Max?" Delphi suggested. "Or Derrick?"

"You know, I hear Sirius is a brilliant name." Sirius suggested, waggling his eyebrows at Harry.

"It was a name chosen by your parents and they're crazy as shit." Harry replied.

"Harry, don't swear in front of the kid." Delphi sighed.

"Why the hell not?" Harry asked. "It's not like he won't go through life without ever hearing a swear word."

"That's no reason to start him on them so young."

"If my kid is going to swear then he is going to learn when to do it and when not to do it." Harry replied. "Now back to names, you got any you like?" Harry asked the boy who quietly shook his head. Harry heard a small noise as Shadow landed in on Fleur's shoulder. "Do you like Shadow?" Harry asked.

"Harry, you can't name the kid shadow." Sirius said, earning a glare from Shadow.

"Alright fine...what about...James?" Harry asked.

"After your dad?" Sirius smiled.

"I can't think of anything else." Harry said before turning to the boy. "Will James be alright?"

"J...ames? James?" The boy said, trying out the name on his tongue, a small smile appeared on his face.

"James it is then." Harry said. "Now if you all don't mind me and James are going to go to the hospital." Harry said before he stood up and carried James out of the room with him.

"They are so cute!" Delphi said once they were gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 908 22
Summary: Dumbledore was sure he had made the right choice. Ten years later Harry shows him just how wrong he was. With little regard for most, Harry...
378K 10.3K 24
When he started his 6th year at Hogwarts, Tom Marvolo Riddle had viscous plans like no other and nothing stopped him from putting them into action. W...
Apex By L.W

Fanfiction

268K 10.3K 52
By:Justbored21 Published with permission Harry has spent years pretending to be someone he was not, but in his fourth year he had finally had enough...
155K 6.3K 50
by:temporal knight Published with permission 10 year old Harry finds a chest left by his mother with books on some of her favorite subjects. Discove...