Damaged Raven

By Irish_Wolves

By: justbored21 Dumbledore was surprised when Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, came to Hogwarts. He expected... More

1
First Morning
Lessons, meeting Snape
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Trial
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

57

738 52 6
By Irish_Wolves

"Oh, mon Dieu!" A sweaty Fleur breathed out as she stopped straddling Harry and lay down next to him after a rather passionate round of love making. Her lose hair was messier than usual with a few strands sticking to her face. "C'était si brilliant Arry. Tu continues à t'améliorer à chaque fois. Wow, nous devrions faire plus."

"Do you realise that you're speaking French?" Harry grinned as she leaned her head on his chest with her hand trailing up and down his abs while her leg crossed over his.

"Oh...so I was." She said shaking her head slightly. "Is that a problem?" She asked in a challenging voice.

"No, you sound beautiful in either language." Harry commented as he kissed her on the forehead. "Are you upset with me?"

"What makes you think that?" Fleur asked.

"Because we have sex when you're feeling sad, happy, angry, something else and even when you're feeling nothing at all but I can tell when you're feeling upset."

"It is not that I am feeling upset," Fleur sighed. "I am simply worried. I have full faith that you will come back to me alive but I really hope that you come back whole." She said as her foot tapped against his silver foot. "Or at least as whole as possible."

"Between us both I don't really fancy losing more body parts." Harry said as he rubbed her back in a soothing manner.

"I know, but you cannot blame me for worrying about you."

"I worry about you as well," Harry confessed. "not just you but also Shadow, Delphi, Sirius and Bellatrix. I worry constantly, I worry that one day I will find you all dead at the feet of a random Libra soldier."

"That is natural Arry."

"True, does not mean I have to like it. In Libra emotions were considered a weakness, anger was acceptable if it was controlled and guided, I suppose happiness as well as long as you gained it from doing tasks for Libra but those that experienced emotions were considered the weaker members. The best were those that could control their emotions, I spent so much time thinking emotions were a weakness."

"And now?" Fleur asked, looking up at him.

"Now?" Harry sighed. "Yes I still do believe that emotions can be considered a weakness but I also now think that they can be a strength as well. My feelings for you, Shadow, the rest, for my family is what drives me to do what I am doing and it is why I will survive it. I have the power, skills and the motivation. Also if it makes you feel better then I promise I will do my best to not lose anymore body parts, though fair warning I may lose a finger or two but I'll try to limit it to less than three fingers."

"That is not funny." Fleur replied. "But thank you," She added as she leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. "now I think we have had enough rest." She said as her hand slid down his abs until it reached its intended destination.

"Damn." Harry's head leaned back as he smiled.

"Are you ready for the next round?" She whispered hotly into his ear as she began stroking.

"Fleur...I would be careful if I were you." Harry whispered back.

"Oh, and why is that?" She asked in an innocent voice as she gradually sped up.

"Because you are about to wake up the dragon."

"I can feel something waking up." Fleur smirked as she began moving even faster. "I am not sure if it is a dragon though, why don't you prove it Arry?" She paused and playfully bit down on his ear. "Show me the dragon Arry."

"You want the dragon huh?" Harry grinned before he grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her into a searing kiss before he got to his knees. "You should be careful what you wish for." He said as she laid on her stomach. "You ready?" He asked after slapping her on the rear, causing her to gasp. "Are you?"

"Oh I am more than ready Arry." Fleur purred as she crossed her arms in front of her and leaned her head on her arms as a lazy grin appeared on her face.

Harry ducked under a killing curse before he sent one of his own back and managed to hit the caster dead centre in the chest. Harry walked forwards, his eyes darting in every direction possible. Harry walked down the hallway, a few seconds later a door on his right opened but Harry kicked it, causing it to swing back and trap the Libra soldier that was about to come out between the doorframe and the door. Harry hit him with a stunner followed by a killing curse.

He waved his wand to scan for anymore people inside the room that the man had tried to exit from and found nobody else so he moved on. He turned the corner to find three guards outside a door, fortunately they had not seen him yet.

Harry fired off stunner at the one in the middle right before he shot an organ exploding curse at the guard on the left followed by a cruciatus curse at the guard on the right followed by a piercing hex.

The one in the middle was caught off guard and was stunned. The left guard managed to block unlike the guard on the right who got hit in the chest by the first curse and in the shoulder by the second, causing him to stumble back and fall on the ground. The guard on the left shot a trio of painful spells at Harry who blocked, ducked and dodged them before sending a cutting curse at the leg of the guard on the right when he tried to get up.

The guard on the left sent a cruciatus curse at Harry who blocked it by conjuring marble, Harry blasted the marble at the guard who ducked only to be hit by a cruciatus followed by a killing curse. No sooner than a second after that guard fell on the floor Harry shot a cutting curse at the throat of the guard on the right.

Harry walked past their bodies and into the next room, he opened the door to find a small pile of money along with some gold artifacts and four Libra guards.

"You are not getting your hands on anything here." One of them said.

"You think this is about money? No, I'm a bit more...unstable than your average criminal. No...this isn't about money." Harry said before he raised his wand and cast fiendfyre. The ferocious flames were as fast as they were deadly and quickly began engulfing the room and everyone in it. Harry turned back and walked out of the room, he grabbed the stunned Libra man by the leg and began dragging him away as the fiendfyre spread.

As far as Harry was aware every Libra soldier in the building was dead, if the building burnt down then so be it. But as it was he had better get out of here before reinforcements arrive.

"So...is it Libra you're focusing on?" Fleur asked Harry as everyone sat at the dinner table.

"Yeah but if I happen to run across some death eaters on the way then...less death eaters in the long run." Harry shrugged.

"There are only so few left anyway," Sirius said. "the numbers are lower than they've ever been. Honestly if someone told me years and years ago that one person could do this much on their own then I would not have believed them."

"I can't help but wonder how most of the Black family would feel knowing that it took a single half-blood to get rid of so many 'outstanding purebloods'." Bellatrix commented.

"Mother would have probably screamed the house down," Sirius smirked. "father would have probably hexed something and old grandad would have probably been working on a way to get Harry to join his side."

"Yeah," Bellatrix nodded in agreement. "my parents would have probably done the same as yours, but old grandad was a proper Slytherin."

"I think it's a good thing that I am not in Slytherin," Harry responded. "the place would probably be burnt down within a week if they were lucky."

"Harry, you know your obsession with fire is a little worrisome sometimes." Sirius replied.

"This coming from the dog animagus who constantly acts like a dog in human form." Delphi responded. "I've seen you chase a tail that wasn't even there."

"I was not trying to chase a tail," Sirius said in a tired voice. "I was simply trying to find a clothes tag."

"Sure you were." Harry said in a disbelieving voice. "Do you want a biscuit boy?" Harry said as he waved a plain biscuit in Sirius's face. "Do you want a biscuit?"

"Actually...yes." Sirius said as he plucked the biscuit out of Harry's hand and took a bite.

"Hey you weren't supposed to actually take it." Harry complained.

"Tough." Sirius grinned and shrugged before he popped the rest of the biscuit into his mouth.

"Ignore the old man," Fleur said as she handed Harry a different biscuit. "he can have his inferior biscuits, you can have a better one, here you go."

"Jammy dodger!" Harry cheered as he took it, he kissed Fleur on the side of the head. "That's why I love you." He smiled before he took a bite.

"You are welcome." Fleur smiled happily. The group continued eating and talking for several minutes.

"Okay, if you guys will excuse me." Harry said a short while later after he finished eating. "By the way," Harry said once he stood up. "do us a favour and stay away from the basement for a while."

"Why?" Delphi asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I have a guest that I'm going to talk to for a bit." Harry said in a tone of voice that said 'do not ask more'.

"So how are you?" Harry asked as he entered the basement, in front of him was a small trolley with various equipment you might see in a surgery. Upon it was also a potion, a metal bat and a large knife. Past that trolley was a chair with a Libra man who was tied up. Next to it was Kreatcher who smiled as Harry entered. "Has our guest said anything?" Harry asked Kreatcher.

"No Master." Kreatcher shook his head. "Mask man has not said anything, Kreatcher has been waiting for lovely scar master to come." Kreatcher grinned, showing the side of him that came from spending so many years with the Black family. "The room has silencing charms master." Kreatcher added, letting Harry know that the others would not hear him.

"Hmm," Harry said as he walked forward and removed the Libra man's mask, revealing a brown haired man with a gag in his mouth. "how are you?" Harry asked as he slapped him on the face. "Listen to me, I want information on what Libra is planning. I want to know everything you know about Libra and one way or another I will find out. You understand me?" Harry asked as he removed the gag, as soon as he did the Libra man let out a blast of flames from his out that hit Harry right in the face. The man kept it up for several moments before he stopped. "Hmm, not bad." Harry said as he stood unaffected by the flames. "Now are you going to get to speaking or what?"

"Die a painful death traitor!" The Libra spat in French. "You cannot understand me and even if you could I would not tell you anything!" Harry for his part simply smiled and walked over to the trolley while Kreatcher looked very excited. Harry picked up the knife in his right and span it in his hand before it became encased in flames. He picked up the potion in his left hand.

"I can understand you," Harry said in French as he walked over to the paling Libra man. "and you will."

"I will not speak, no matter how much you to torture me." He said, no he would not reveal anything to this traitor.

"Yes, I know Libra is in the habit of teaching how to withstand torture, at least it use to. You see when the torture begins you will usually either break or die, that is how this usually works. However I prefer to be a bit more original than that. In my hand is a rather brilliant yet incredibly illegal potion, do you know what it's function is?"

"I am not here to play guessing games with you!"

"No, you are here to reveal information to me."

"I will not."

"Yes, you will, willingly or not. You see this potion in my hand is designed to break down occlumency barriers, unfortunately for you it also can cause severe mental damage. With this potion and some pain you will be unable to maintain your occlumency barriers." Harry said before he took the knife and slammed it into the man's leg, causing him to scream in pain. As soon as the man's mouth opened Harry quickly opened the potion bottle and shoved it into the man's mouth and forced as much down as he could before he pulled the bottle out and tossed it away before he covered the man's mouth with his hand and pushed him so the liquid could slide down. "Last chance to speak before I go through with it, if you do then a quick and painless death, however if you do not speak now then you will not, I repeat not, be given another chance to speak. You will die either way and I will get my information either way, is it not better to do it in the quickest and least painful way?" Harry said, offering one last chance to the man if for no other reason than so Harry could feel better about it. He pulled the knife out, causing the man to hiss in pain.

"Die in pain traitor!" The man yelled, he knew who he was talking to and he was well aware of what he was capable of. Harry Potter was a legend even in Libra, and not the boy-who-lived either, the legend came from the warrior that dared defy Libra and had killed so many of Libra's population on his own. He knew that if he stayed alive much longer then it was very possible for him to give in to the pain and surrender information. No, he could not do that. Fortunately he had his tooth, he just had to break it and kill himself.

Harry, sensing what the man was about to do, acted and struck the man right where Harry had pulled the knife out. The man's let out a yelp but did not get to do much beyond that as Harry had slammed the knife through one side of his mouth and out of the other. It had scratched his tongue but fortunately for him it had not cut through it. The man screamed in pure pain and agony as he currently had a knife stuck in-between his upper and lower teeth, meaning he was not only in an extreme amount of pain but that he also could not access his suicide tooth.

"You are forgetting something," Harry said as he let go of the knife, leaving it where it was, Harry flicked the man on the forehead. "I know Libra, I was Libra, I know all the tricks. I have a suicide tooth as well. I do not care if you must die, but you will reveal what you know to me before you do." Harry pulled out his wand and hit the man with the cruciatus curse, he ignored the man's screamed and turned to Kreatcher. "Kreatcher, I am going enter his mind." Harry said while still keeping the Libra man under the cruciatus curse, "while I do that it is your job to keep him under pain, that will make it easier for me to get the information I need."

"Kreatcher understands." Kreatcher smirked as he picked up the metal bat from the trolley and walked towards the Libra man.

"Wait," Harry said as he cast a spell on the man. "this'll make his skin more sensitive, at this point a simple flick will feel like a slap, stick to his arms and legs for now please Kreatcher." Harry said before he turned to the Libra man and grabbed him by his head so he could keep him still. "I apologise but I did give you a chance to speak." Harry said before he dove into the man's mind, Harry decided to forgo subtly and delicacy seeing as it was probably less pain for the guy if Harry got this over with quickly, besides it was not like the man was going to still be alive after Harry left the room.

Several minutes later Harry exited the man's mind, just as he did he saw Kreatcher slam a knife into the man's knee, causing him to scream in agony. The man alternated between screaming and crying, both of which were muffled by the knife in his mouth.

"This is just sad now. I have my information so I'll just put you out of your misery" Harry said as he aimed his wand at the man, one killing curse later the Libra soldier was no longer in pain. "Kreatcher, do you know how to get rid of the body?"

"Oh yes master," Kreatcher quickly nodded. "Kreatcher has much experience on getting rid of bodies thanks to old masters and mistress."

"Well...isn't that lovely?" Harry said, having no idea what to say to that. "Just do it in a way where nobody else sees the body. Clean up here as well and you are not to mention this to anyone."

"Yes master." Kreatcher nodded before he started getting to work while Harry turned and left the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 4.2K 79
What happens when the weasleys had another daughter but she wasn't like them at all What happens when a certain blonde boy becomes infatuated with h...
378K 10.3K 24
When he started his 6th year at Hogwarts, Tom Marvolo Riddle had viscous plans like no other and nothing stopped him from putting them into action. W...
26.8K 907 22
Summary: Dumbledore was sure he had made the right choice. Ten years later Harry shows him just how wrong he was. With little regard for most, Harry...
72.2K 2.1K 15
By: phoenixgirl26 Published with permission After hearing some plans that other people wanted for him, Harry Potter decides it's time to begin a new...