I V O R Y | Haven Hues Awards

By HavenHues

Welcome to Haven Hues' first award. If you are looking for some motivation to complete your ongoing stories... More

Welcome
Information
Rules
Prizes
Forms
FAQ
Round One: Submission Form

Timeline [ UPDATES ]

336 6 10
By HavenHues

THIS IS THE UPDATED TIMELINE

Round 1:

Minimum chapters to write: 3

1st April to 12th April - Submission of the book through Google Forms. The link will close on 12th April at 11:59 PM EST.

13th April to 15th April - Judging will start.

16th April - Winners of round 1 and shortlisted people for round 2 will be announced.

Round 2:

Minimum chapters to write: 4

17th April to 3rd May - Submission of the book through Google Forms. The link will close on 3rd May at 11:59 PM EST.

4th May to 6th May - Judging will start.

7th May - Winners of round 2 and shortlisted people for round 3 will be announced.

Round 3:

Minimum chapters to write: 3

8th May to 26th May - Submission of the book through Google Forms. The link will close on 26th May at 11:59 PM EST.

27th May to 29th May - Judging will start.

30th May - Shortlisted participants will be announced.

31st May - Winners will be announced. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
95.1K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...