Secrets Untold

Por jikookeverafter

Park Jimin is a struggling college student with way more problems then exams and homework. Jeon Jungkook coul... Más

i n t r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n

e i g h t

203 15 2
Por jikookeverafter

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ⊹┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊    ⊹
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✰

Jimin POV

"I want to stay and meet him." I have been trying to get my mother to leave the dorm for about thirty minutes now. She refuses to leave until she meets Jungkook. Which is outrageous considering I've only told her bad things about him. I have no idea why she won't just take my word for it. This is gonna be so awkward for me I've literally made him come. I think I might faint.

"Mom I promises he's not that special." I try to convince her but she's not budging.

"You said he's rude. I'll put him in his place."

"Mom I'm begging you not to do this to me right now." This is going to be a disaster I just feel it.

"You act like I'm embarrassing you!" She whisper yells and I give her a dumbfounded look. Duh woman!

"You are!" The door creeks open slowly and behind it Jungkook appears. I notice a few things that are different about him. He got a new piercing on his lip and from the looks of it a new tattoo as well. I hadn't been paying enough attention on the video call to notice. It looks...  good on him....

"Hey." Jungkook breaks the silence first and gives us a little wave. I was so stuck in my head I hadn't noticed I was definitely just caught staring. He blushes a little and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly before setting his stuff down. I'm gonna throw myself off a cliff this is so embarrassing.

"Hey Jungkook." I feel my face heat up because my words were so quiet you could hardly hear them.

"Hi dear! I'm Mrs. Park! Jimins mom!" She suddenly speaks up and if I'm honest I'm so glad she did.

"Jeon Jungkook." He gives her a small smile but it's clear he doesn't know what to say.

"Jimin has told me so much about you!" My eyes cut sharply towards my mother. There's no way she just said that. Jungkook has a playful smile almost smirk when he looks my way.

"Did he?" He's talking to my mom yet his eyes are locked with mine.

"Yes he told me you're a complete asshole! So I came to find out for myself!" She smiles brightly and Jungkooks face reads shocked. I don't know what to say right now. I'm genuinely amazed by her ability to humiliate and stand up for me all at the same time.

"I didn't mean to- I'm really sorry for the way I acted before." He says now looking at my mother. He's yet to actually apologize to me. He asked to start over and maybe in his head that's the same thing.

In some ways I wanna forgive him and start over but I also remember that he is a prick. I don't know if he's gonna continue being this nice. What if it takes a week living together and we're right back where we started again? We both drank that night and maybe it blinded me from remembering the real reasons I can't stand him.

"And how was that? The way you acted?" She asks sweetly and I can tell by Jungkooks face he's never been confronted like this.

"Childish." Jungkook admits to it lowly and my mouth kind of falls open. Is she seriously getting to him?

"Are you willing to work on it?" She has her arms crossed and a stern face. I can't believe she's talking to him like he's one of her children.

"I'm just a jerk. I really don't know how to work on that." He says plainly and honestly and I almost snicker but keep quiet. He's right he is a jerk but somewhere in there he isn't. I just want to forget about the night he saved me. It brought up weird feelings and then the session intensified those times ten.

"Try not always insisting to be right." I say under my breath and he sends me a slight glare. I know I shouldn't be picking fights but we really haven't talked anything out. Those feelings of annoyance and anger didn't just go away because he was a decent person for one night.

"Oh so I'm the one that always try to be right? You don't shut up until you think your point is proven." He starts to defend himself and I feel my blood starting to boil.

"You don't shut up period." I argue and he only smiles and turns back to my mom.

"Your son is this lovely all the time." He says and she rolls her eyes.

"You're both so childish. Why are you still acting like this at your age?" She looks at me disappointment all over her face. I don't know what she wants from me Jungkook is impossible. I knew his little 'Can we start over?' gig was an act. I said a week it didn't even last twenty minutes.

"Learn how to communicate with each other. Listen to what the other person has to say." She tries and Jungkook rolls his eyes before plopping down in his desk chair.

"I can't communicate anything when he barley lets me talk." I say and he groans before answering. Like this is the most tiring thing in the world. Honestly it is.

"Well I have to yell over you if I ever want to get a word in." He defends again and my mother cuts in.

"Both of you just stop." She says and we both stay quiet.

"Now take a breath." She says and I take a deep one knowing I need to. Jungkook knows how to push every single button. It's beyond agitating.

"Why are you so angry with each other?" She asks genuinely trying to find an answer. If I gave her the list of reasons I don't fancy my roommate we'd be here all night. 

"He thinks he's better than everyone." I answer and Jungkook stands up shaking his head.

"This is so stupid." He looks like he's getting mad as he starts grabbing his stuff.

"Jungkook do you feel like you're better than everyone?" She pushes and I see the change in his eyes when Jungkook snaps on her.

"When did this become therapy? I don't need this shit." He throws his backpack over his shoulder and walks towards the door.

"See. I tried to tell you mom." I say unsurprised by this behavior. I can't believe I ever thought that we'd be able to get along.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Park. I have to go." Was all he said before he stormed out and slammed the door behind him. It's gonna be a long fucking semester.

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

Third POV

"I'm sorry." Jungkook is apologizing but Yoongi ignores it. He's not the one that deserves an apology.

"You are a real dick you know that right? He was just trying to talk to you." The older points out but Jungkook corrects him.

"No he was trying to get his mom to lecture me." He huffs crossing his arms like a child.

"I highly doubt that he asked for her to do that." The man tries to reason but Jungkook doesn't let Jimin off easy.

"He's uptight and tattle tell-y like that."

"Didn't you guys start over? What happened to you think you can be friends?" He asks confused with these two. They are so all over the place with each other.

"Well I thought things were gonna be fine... and then he picks a fucking fight with me today. Like he's bipolar I swear!" He throws his arms in the air angry that Jimin is a liar. He said they could start over and then here he is bringing up the past.

"Wasn't he like pretty drunk when he said that though? You said you found him crying too." He pointed out and Jungkook takes a second to think. He forgot he didn't tell anyone what really happened. For Jimins privacy.

"I did... and he was... Yoongi I just want a different room at this point. I can't do this anymore." He stresses letting his head fall into his hands. This is so much more complicated then he ever imagined it'd be.

"Can't deal with your feelings for him anymore?" The older pushes and Jungkook catches an attitude per usual.

"Why are you so hell bent on me having feelings for him?! Didn't you just hear me say he's uptight and bipolar?" He looks to his best friend with a bewildered expression.

"Yes and I also heard when you said you thought things would be fine. You sound upset that they aren't." Jungkook rolls his eyes letting himself fall backwards onto Yoongis bed.

"I was kinda looking forward to not hating him." Jungkook admits not daring to make eye contact with the other.

"You don't hate him." The younger groans and sits up before responding.

"I do." He tries but he doesn't even believe himself.

"Then why did you ask him to start over in the first place?" He asks and Jungkook just let's the question linger for a minute. Why does Yoongi always have to be right about everything? He asks himself.

"Yoongi I don't know." He finally answers in defeat with a big sigh.

"You do know." He definitely does know.

"I get so mad and...." Jungkook starts and Yoongi is quiet letting him know he's listening.

"I- I just say things I don't mean." He starts and the older tilts his head to the side slightly.

"Like?" He questions and Jungkook thinks about his words carefully before speaking again.

"I get so mad when we argue... I just say dumb things." For once Jungkook expressed something real. Something that he actually struggles with. Yoongi and him have been friends for a while and he still doesn't really get to see Jungkooks emotions.

"To hurt him?" He asks and the younger shakes his head.

"Just stuff I know will irk him." He shrugs knowing it sounds childish. It's just in the heat of the moment Jimin knows what to say to edge him on. And he only knows how to fight fire with fire.

"You should really stop doing that. You are the only person that I've ever seen him lose his temper with."

"What if that's why I like fighting so much?" Jungkook asks the question vulnerably.

"Because he's only like that with you?" Yoongi smiles a little at his friends realization. He thinks it's so adorable the way Jungkook blushes a little when Jimin is brought up.

"It sounds so stupid." He blushes hard and looks away. He thinks the words sound weird and thinking about Jimin in that way was strange. All around he feels nauseous.

"Kook your feelings aren't stupid. But little piece of advice... you should start trying to make him smile instead." Yoongi suggests with a wide smile and Jungkook scoffs. Yea right Jimins is way too uptight to have a fun time with him. The younger thinks.

"I couldn't do that if I tried." He complains and Yoongi pats his head.

"Try harder man you got this." He pinches the youngers cheek only to have his hand swatted away.

"This does not mean I like him!" Jungkook whines when Yoongi turns and makes kissy faces at him.

"Oh it so does!" He yells earning a flying pillow to the face. Jungkook can't stop or hide his blushing over Jimin.

_________________

leave your feedback pls! 💗

word count: 1916

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.7K 996 18
College student Jungkook can't stand his TA Kim Namjoon. He's too smart for his own good, snobby and judgmental, and absolutely gorgeous.
231K 7.7K 24
Angst. Fluff. Smut. 21+. Jimin/ Yoongi/ Jungkook FF. - - - - - - - - - #1 in hatetoloveyou
351 20 8
jeon jeongguk's got the biggest crush on his older roommate, park jimin. that is, until he learns something about his roommate that makes him doubt h...
79.7K 3.4K 18
College freshman Jeon Jungkook's life revolves around a secret no one can ever know about him. But what happens when his attractive roommate finds ou...