Skinny Jeans

By fuckmeupjauregui

"This is the last pair, but I'll let you have them in exchange for your number." More

Skinny Jeans: Prologue
Something's Missing
Let's Call Her 'Skinny Jeans'
The Kissing Rock
Who Is This Girl?
I Can't Shake My Feelings
I Can't Shake My Feelings - Part 2
Cherry Stems And Keeping Secrets
Should've When You Could've
Emily's Big Day
Special Guests
Smoking In The Library With A Tiger
Plan B
Pip And Estella
Discussing Ali's Ex
Ali Takes The Wheel
Just Friends
College And... Camping?
Your Highness
No Glove, No Love
Confessions Of Kate
You Kissed Kate
You Killed Kate
Ow!
Forgiven... Not
Little Bitch // Face To Face
Frustration
That's Jason
All These Dogs
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Not An Update: Rant//Emison Prom
Ch. 41

Get Out Of My Head

7.7K 246 41
By fuckmeupjauregui

C H A P T E R F I V E

*Unedited*

One Month Later

October 12, 2014

General

Alison and Hanna haven't been back to Rosewood since that fateful day when the only Rosewood girl that seemed to understand had called them trash. Of course Emily had only called them trash because she thought Alison was being a slut and only leading her on. But Emily didn't know that Alison and Kate weren't dating anymore because she only heard parts of the conversation, for all she knew Kate could be dead.

The two girls still thought about each other every moment of every day. Emily was the first thing Alison thought of in the morning and the last thing she thought about at night. Same with Emily, she couldn't push away the thought of Alison. Whenever Emily tried not to think about her beloved Skinny Jeans, the more she found herself craving Alison's presence.

Spencer and Aria had often found themselves thinking about the topic as well. Spencer always thought about how guilty she felt for trying to keep them apart in the first place. Aria was thinking about how cute the two girls would've been together.

Hanna on the other hand was caught up in her own love life with a new guy at school named Caleb. Although she tried to understand the whole thing going on between Alison and Emily she always found herself being confused about the whole situation.

Hanna had no idea as to why Emily called Alison 'Skinny Jeans' or what was going on between them. They could be bed buddies for all she knew.

Hanna

"We could go back to Rosewood and this time bring CeCe with us!" I suggest.

Here me and Alison were sitting in Ali's bedroom. In finally ungrounded so I can sleep over again, even though I still don't have my car. But at least I can sleep over again.

"I'm tired Hanna, can we please just go to sleep?" She complains.

"It's barely midnight."

"Goodnight Hanna."

"Okay fine, goodnight Ali."

~

October 13, 2014

"Can I borrow some clothes?" I ask once Ali wakes up.

"Yeah, sure." She mumbled into her pillow, half asleep.

As I was looking through Ali's selection of clothing, trying to find something to wear, I came across a really nice pair of jeans. They've never been worn, why wouldn't Ali wear these?

"Hey Ali?"

"Mhhmmm?" She buried her face further into her pillow and wraps her arms around it.

"Why haven't you worn this really nice pair of jeans?" I ask.

She lifted up her head and looked at the light washed jeans I was holding up.

"Oh, you know..." She trailed off.

"Is this that pair you got with that girl?"

"Maybe..."

"You need to get her out of your head." I tell her. "Maybe wearing them will help with that."

"Hanna-"

"Ali, put these on." I throw the pants at her. "And this top." I toss a light blue flowy tank top at her. "With these shoes." I was about to throw her white high top converse at her.

"You better not throw those shoes at me." She warns while sitting up, leaning against her headboard. "Besides how is wearing the pants I got with her gonna help me get her out of my head?"

"I don't know how, I just know it will."

~

"Hey, Ali. Hey, Hanna." Mona shouts as she runs up to us in the hallway. Alison and Mona used to hate each other, it was actually kinda funny, the things they would say to each other. But now they can put up with each other without arguing or punching each other.

"After school we're going to have a practice game against Rosewood High." Mona says, if you didn't know Ali and I are on the volleyball team. Even though Ali didn't really want to tryout, after a few hours of convincing CeCe and I got her to go anyway.

Ali sighs and slams the back of her head into her locker. "Whats wrong with her?" Mona asks confused.

"She just really hates Rosewood."

"Don't we all?" Mona takes a good look at Ali. "Nice jeans, Ali." And with that Mona walked away, down the hall, disappearing around the corner.

"At least Emily isn't on the Rosewood team, right?" I say, trying to cheer her up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe Emily and Spencer and Aria are on the Rosewood team." I say to myself as Mona and I bump the ball back and forth.

"Where's Alison?" Mona asks.

"She's probably running late."

As if it was planned Alison came running into the gym. "DiLaurentis you're late!" Coach yells at her. "And where's your uniform!" His voice was echoing throughout the gym now that everyone - Even the other team - had stopped what they were doing to watch Ali get yelled at. Ali was still catching her breath, where the hell was she?

"Don't ignore me DiLaurentis, why are you wearing skinny jeans?" He shouts.

"I locked my car keys in my car," Alison says. "I had to run here."

"Why did you lock them in your car?"

"I got distracted..."

"By what?"

"Someone was shouting at me and I accidentally locked them in the car." She explains.

"Who was shouting at you?" I swear these questions are getting annoying.

"Kate." I look over at Emily and she looks slightly shocked by this. Coach just nods his head at Alison and she comes running to take her position.

"Shouldn't have broken up with your girlfriend, Ali!" Mona shouted at her since they were opposite sides, Alison was in the front left and Mona had back right. Alison just rolled her eyes at Mona.

General

Alison turned away from Mona and Hanna and there, standing behind the net, across from her was Emily Fields. She was holding the ball in her hands and she had a small smile on her face when Alison looked at her.

"Well would you look who it is, Skinny Jeans." She said with a sexy smirk while looking Alison up and down.

"Ooo, a nickname?" Alison went under the net and returned the smirk to Emily. "I like it." She whispered in Emily's ear seductively and snatched the ball out of her hands. She back away and went back to her side.

"Just out of curiosity, did you breaking up with your girlfriend have anything to do with me?" Emily asked.

"Actually, we broke up before I met you. So, go ahead and wipe that sexy smirk off your face." Alison said.

"So you think I'm sexy?"

"Alright ladies! Enough with the flirting, let's start!" The Rosewood coach yelled.

"DiLaurentis, try not to get caught up with these hoes." Mona shouted.

~

"Did we miss it?" Three of the Ravenswood jocks yell as they ran into the gym and into the middle of the court.

"Miss what?" Spencer shouted at them, clearly annoyed.

"Usually during practice when Alison gets too hot she takes her top off." One of them explains.

"Sorry boys, not today." Alison said, pleased with herself.

A wave of jealousy ran through Emily's body, and she showed it by taking the ball and bouncing it off of one of they boy's head, earning laughs from everyone except the boy, and Emily. Even Alison let out a small giggle and smirked at Emily.

"Let's call it a day, Ravenswood won! Y'all can get outta here!" The Rosewood coach yelled.

Everyone filed out of the gym and left Emily and Alison alone. They both just looked at each other.

"What?" Emily asked with a small smile.

"Nothing... That's my ball." She said and grabbed the volleyball out of Emily's hands. And with that Alison walked out of the gym with Emily following far behind her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 1.2K 186
Aria and Ezra one shots
171K 6.1K 71
"hey stranger" "do I know you?"
161K 2.9K 100
Emison was officially endgame in the season 7 finale. But what happens to their lives after PLL ? Read about how our favourite ships' families grow...
65.6K 2.2K 28
A bunch of one shots of Sarah and some of her characters (not all are one shots...more like 2 shots haha) - Just some stuff that come into my head l...